Poll: Which story of mine do you like best so far? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Pokémon.
Poll ends when I finish one of my stories. After this, I will just delete an answer choice in a whole new poll. :3
Hey everyone. I see that you have read or followed my story!!! Expect a chapter every month unless I say so. Thanks for supporting my writing!!! You can call me Kat or anything really.
I'm so sad that the once great Pokemon series is now diminishing into a pile of rubbish. Throughout the seasons:
If you like great stories in general, check these people out:
If you are looking for some good tutorials, check out:
These are the upcoming stories and their summaries that I will start:
REQUESTS (from SerebiiForums)
Name of ship: Pokeshipping.
Name of shipping: Pokeshipping
CHOICES FOR THE POLL
Second Life (CS, PS, IS, OS) Won poll and has already started. The other ones will have to wait.
The Kitty's Meow, is off the charts. Sapphire, Aquamarine a.k.a. Aqua, Pearl, and Emerald are in an idol group that is the most adored in all of Japan. Meanwhile May, Misty, Dawn, and Leaf are constantly being picked on at school. You guessed it. The Kitty's Meow is living a second life in high school. But what happens when their secret comes out?
The Jerk List (CS, IS, PS, OS)
The girls make a list of every jerky thing that the boys did as college goes on. Wow! The list could go on forever!
Avatar - Poke Style (mainly PS, CS, IS, OS)
Inspired by Avatar. Misty, the last Southern tribe waterbender, and her sisters find the new avatar and last airbender, Ash, in an iceberg. Meanwhile, a war has been going on for the past hundred years. What will happen? Only inspired by, not the actual plot.
The Popular Crowd (CS, PS, IS, OS)
The most popular girls in school are in the famous band, Bleeding Heart, are always surrounded by fans. For some unknown reason, they are always wearing sunglasses. Will a group of new boys, who have already taken the school by storm, figure out a dark secret?
Dress to Impress (accepting requests)
Characters from the Pokemon show talk backstage as they are taking a break from acting.
Spies in Training (CS, IS, PS, OS)
Suddenly, everything changes as the three nerdiest girls in school are rejected by their best friends. When they come back (with a new friend), they have a new mission: to save the world while avoiding their ex-best friends. (OMG, I can't believe I'm writing something soooo cliche. I'm determined to write at least one though ;)
Pokemon Utopia (Combined with Legendary Orb)
I've been disappointed by the anime so far, so here's my version.Everyone from the anime that are related to Ash in some way are mysteriously teleported to this weird new region where there is nobody there except the occasional Nurse Joy, Officer Jenny, and Don George. There, the legendaries are all lined up to meet them. What will happen? How did they get there? Why are there dark purple orbs everywhere? I have no idea where I'm going with this. It's just my Pokemon Utopia.
Other accounts: Including dA and Youtube. Check them all here:
Gender: F for FEMALES ROCK!!! XD
My favorite ships: Contestshipping, Pokeshipping, HeatTagshipping(ish), Miaka x Tamahome, Mikado x Anri, Masaomi x Saki, Izaya x Shizuo (*w*), Aang x Toph, Sokka x Suki, Tohru x Kyo, Tohru x Yuki
Favorite Pokemon: Pikachu, Snivy, Rapidash, Dragonair
Favorite Colors: Light blue and purple
Favorite Hobbies: swimming, reading, singing, acting, drawing, texting, reading fanfics, blasting music and dancing on my bed while singing along
Favorite Kind of Music: Everything except classical and heavy metal
Favorite Singer: Taylor Swift
Favorite Band: Girls' Generation or SNSD
Fun Fact: Though you may not know or care, I am hugely environmental.
Some Horrible Pokemon Puns
Your stories are so FARFETCH'D.
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
"...and called the others. Forming a double line that led to..."
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
10:32 WOW! Lucky guess!
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The electric fan, my KPop, my mom and sister arguing, my fingers hitting the keyboard
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
4 PM today to buy a cake for my birthday
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at on the computer?
A ContestShipping fanfic
9. What are you wearing?
A pink, white, and yellow dress.
10. Did you dream last night?
Nope. Can't remember the last time I did.
11. When did you last laugh?
When I read the thing before this.
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
My drawings, posters, reminders, calendars, a portrait
13. Seen anything weird lately?
Yeah, who hasn't?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
Guardians of Ga'hoole.
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
Clothes, books, food, iPad, a seperate house for my sister so she can get out of my face, does donating count?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
How should I know what you don't know?
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I would change that I can only change one thing about the world and then correct everything bad :)
19. Do you like to dance?
20. What is the first thing you think when you hear these words: 1)heart, 2)straw, 3) applesauce.
21. What would you call your first child? Give a boy and girl name.
Girl: Dawn or any of the Homestuck Trolls
The following short quiz consists of 4 questions and will tell you whether you are qualified to be a professional.
Scroll down for each answer.
The questions are NOT that difficult.
But don't scroll down UNTIL you have answered the question!
1. How do you put a giraffe into a refrigerator?
>>>The correct answer is:
Open the refrigerator, put in the giraffe, and close the door.
This question tests whether you tend to do simple things in an overly complicated way.
2. How do you put an elephant into a refrigerator?
Did you say, Open the refrigerator, put in the elephant, and close the refrigerator?
>>> Wrong Answer
>>> Correct Answer: Open the refrigerator, take out the giraffe, put in the elephant and close the door.
This tests your ability to think through the repercussions of your previous actions.
3. The Lion King is hosting an animal conference. All the animals attend... except one. Which animal does not attend?
>>> Correct Answer: The Elephant. The elephant is in the refrigerator.
You just put him in there.
This tests your memory.
Okay, even if you did not answer the first three questions correctly, you still have one more chance to show your true abilities.
4. There is a river you must cross but it is used by crocodiles, and you do not have a boat.
How do you manage it?
>>> Correct Answer: You jump into the river and swim across.
Have you not been listening?
All the crocodiles are attending the Animal Meeting.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
8. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
9. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
10.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
11. Sing Along At The Opera.
12. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
13. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
14. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
15. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
16. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
17. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity: Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
1) NEED TO TELL YOU A SECRET (LO0K AT #5)
Unsafe External Link