Author has written 4 stories for Naruto, and Hunger Games.
Thank you so much for all of you adding me to your favorites and following Opheliac, and sending me your kind words. They really mean the world to me, thank you! _
1. Still moving. I have to figure out living arrangements, pet transportation, job relocation, etc. Sorry for the long wait on the next chapter for Opheliac. I haven't given it up, I just have a lack of time due to the move. More to come, hopefully soon. I have up to chapter 14 drafted. Thanks for your patience.
2. I'm almost finished writing Chapter 6. It's shorter... about 5,500 words or so, but it should be sent to the beta soon.
3. A new forum has been added for your questions about Opheliac!
3. Because fanfic.net is cleansing the site of adult fics I am in danger, so to speak, of being deleted. I am currently uploading fics to adultfanfiction.net and archiveofourown.org (Search for me at Archive of Our Own under the screen name MaPetite_cricket). This means that my M rated fics will be "edited" for adult content, but the whole unrated versions will be moved to the other sites. I apologize for this, but I am only trying to adhere to fanfic.net TOS. I will leave any non rated M fics here in their whole forms. I will post warnings in all my fics and on my page before this happens.
Salut tout le monde!
Ok, so a little about me. I'm a masters student at the moment who is a little burnt out with school. I've been reading fanfics since I was, gosh, probably 10 years old. I started with DBZ and Sailor Moon (Shout out to Toonami and that crazy late night japanese channel on cable that they got rid of) and then eventually transitioned into Harry Potter, Naruto, FMA, and the Hunger Games. Personally I write and read fanfics because they make my busy and stressful life more bearable. My favorite genre to read and write is angst and romance, as you can probably tell if you've read any of my stories. I LOVE the romance genre because I think people need sexual outlets sometimes without all the drama that comes from living out these situations in our personal lives. I think sexuality is natural and I really hate it when people call me or my characters sluts/whores/perverts etc. I also know that my stories can be pretty dark and heavy (angst), but I like to add some comedy in there every once and a while to lighten things up. I like stories that show how people actually are. We are flawed creatures, us humans, and I like adding a kind of realism to stories that reflects this.
Anyway, holy Hunger Games Batman! So I just finished the trilogy and I have to say that the first book was my favorite, I wasn't really that thrilled with the end, but I respect her (Suzanne Collins') story for its realism. After finishing the book I had to commemorate the end of the series by writing a short fanfic. It's VERY different from anything I write. First it's rated K only because I didn't add any course language or adult themes, and honestly it didn't need it. I love writing adult fics, but that wasn't the point of the story, but it's still dark in its own way. I hope you read it and like my breakout fic into the Hunger Games fandom.
So, as of now I am working exclusively...kind of... on my Naruto/Sakura story, "Opheliac". See the bottom of my comment to learn more about this story and about the new forum.
Also, Battle's End has been taken down for repair. I am sorry about deleting it, but it will be back up. I'm sorry if you have favorited it and can no longer find it on your list, but it will be back as soon as I'm done with Opheliac. It was my first ever fic, so I can't just abandon it, but it'll have to wait. Sorry to keep you waiting on this one. I'll also go back and try to rework it to make it better.
Sakura with anyone really (shout out to all those crack pairings)... truthfully though I'm a sucker for Sakura/Naruto only because I kinda wish that would happen in cannon. As far as fics go, my favorite is Sakura/Kakashi.
-The Hunger Games:
Also I'm a total sucker for a Anita/Edward and Anita/Nathanial pairings, even though this site doesn't allow for these kind of fics. Who doesn't like a woman who kicks ass and then screws it? Lol... ok sorry, that wasn't exactly camp appropriate. ;p
Stories in progress:
- Battles End: *TAKEN DOWN FOR REPAIR*
*Update: As off 12/12/11 I am waiting for the muses to help me finish this story. It will eventually... I just can't seem to figure out how to end it.
To learn or discuss Opheliac follow the link below to check out the new forum!