Author has written 34 stories for Harry Potter, Danny Phantom, Avatar: Last Airbender, Kim Possible, Teen Titans, Chronicles of Narnia, Avengers, and Twilight.
Welcome to my page! Thanks for being here, especially if you're here for my stories. Or, heck, even if you just randomly clicked on my name, I'm glad you're here. My name is Sleepyreader13, but you can call me whatever you like. I sign most of my stuff with Sleepy, so that's always welcome.
If you're looking for an "about the author" page, you're not gonna get a whole lot. My favorites are kinda displayed proudly through my stories and my favorite stories, but I'll read practically anything. On the idea of shipping, what I'm against is stated below, but other than that it's fair game. I love, love, love long reviews, or just reviews in general. Any kind of feedback is more than welcome.
I do have a life outside of this, sadly, so that means that I won't always update frequently. It's not that I'm not writing, it's that I probably don't have time to breathe, let alone do much else. But, don't ever think that I have forgotten a story, as it will be updated. It might just take a while.
Thanks for reading!
Thoughts on ships.
Peoples and such.
WaterWarrior294, who is probably the best Au writer for Avatar I've ever seen/read and an amazing person. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3171814/WaterWarrior294
Tabbit13, who hasn't posted anything as of right now, but is my all time best friend. She's the one that gets all of my ideas before the computer ever gets them, and she hasn't gone crazy yet. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3337063/Tabbit13
Cirruz the Night Elf, who has wrote some pretty amazing stuff herself and personally kicked my butt into gear on Breaking Tradition. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2630708/Cirruz-The-Night-Elf
IceDragon19, who is one of the best beta's you'll ever find, a better writer, and an even better friend. She's the one that makes sure most of my stuff isn't riddled with errors. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2306891/IceDragon19
Pheek, who is one of the best beta's, as well as authors, you'll ever encounter. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3134180/Pheek
Glambertcello, who let me borrow the idea from her story "Hands Off" for my story "Healing". Huge thanks goes to her for the idea and the permission! "Hands Off" is a beautiful story, and you need to go read it. Now. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3241124/glambertcello
The Fanfic Writer's Code of Honor
Bold whatever you need to work on
1. Use SpellCheck and proper grammar. I don't care how interesting your story is. If you have the grammatical skills of a drunken third grader, no one is going to read it.
2. Update! Not every day, but more than once a year. If you don't update for a ridiculously long period of time or discontinue it, put your story up for adoption.
3. No Sues or Stus. No exceptions.
4. Leave reviews. Everyone begs for them- you included- so you should honor other people's wishes and give them out.
5. ANs shouldn't be longer than the chapter itself.
6. Don't write too many incomplete stories at the same time. You'll end up stretching yourself thin and making no progress on any of them.
7. If thirty plus people point out a plot hole, out of character moment, or other error, go back and fix it.
8. (Optional, but probably a good idea) Leave a "will." Have someone who, if you don't update for X months, will either adopt your stories or find someone else to continue them.
1/25-- My life has become an all-consuming ball of crazy. I will attempt to update when it spits me out long enough to write something half way worth reading. Until then, I hope you all are enjoying your winters!