Poll: If you had three wishes what would they be? Vote Now!
To skip the profile crap and get to the bottom of the page faster please click Hide Bio in the corner of the page :)
But if you want to read it be my guest
I am 8364836493764 years old
I live in jdghdgewnawtgdfkfjk MI
My name is Emma Cleveland
I like a lot of things including
Harry Potter (seen all the movies and read all the books)
Doctor who (I've seen every episode that's come out)
Bakugan (I even have some of the toy ones!!!)
Lord of the rings
Percy Jackson and the Olympians (My favorite of all of these)
Greek Mythology (though I liked this before Percy Jackson)
10 Things I hate about you (the movie)
Merlin (there are a lot of good writers in this fandom)
and Orange (the color)
Have you ever seen this quote on someone's profile and thought hmm... somehow I think the number is a lot less then 92
92 percent of teenagers would die if Ambercrombie and Fitch told them it's not cool to breathe. Put this in your profile if you'd be part of the 8 percent laughing your butt off.
101 Fun Things to Do at Walmart:
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing Calvinball; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
6. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
7. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
8. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
9. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, “I think we’ve got a Code 3 in Housewares,” and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station; then turn them all off and turn the volumes to “10″.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, “Hi! I haven’t seen you in so long!” etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, “Who BUYS this junk, anyway?”
15. Repeat Number 14 in the jewelry department.
16. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you’re taking it for a “test drive.”
17. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, “Wow. Magic!”
20. Put M&M’s on layaway.
21. Move “Caution: Wet Floor” signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you’ll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Test the fishing rods and see what you can “catch” from the other aisles.
24. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying,”…I’m Batman. Come, Robin, to the Bat cave!”
26. Run around as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell “hello” upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, “Why won’t you people just leave me alone?”
30. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., “Do you have any Shnerples here?”
31. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
32. Take bets on the battle described above.
33. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
34. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from “Mission: Impossible.”
35. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him “I need some tampons!!”
36. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
37. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
39. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
40. Say things like, “Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?”
41. Set up a “Valet Parking” sign in front of the store.
42. Two words: “Marco Polo.”
43. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle, etc.
44. “Re-alphabetize” the CD’s in Electronics.
45. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms
46. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something, quickly make off with it without saying a word.
47. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
48. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, “No, no! It’s those voices again!”
49. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
50. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don’t get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
51. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible “sex and candy”
52. Try putting different pairs of women’s panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
53. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
54. Nonchalantly “test” the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
55. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, “Red Rover!”
56. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
57. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Jane’s. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
58. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
59. While no one’s watching quickly switch the men’s and women’s signs on the doors of the rest room.
60. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone’s jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
61. In the auto department, practice your “Madonna” look with various funnels.
62. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like “the fat man walks alone,” and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
63. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Ex: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying “How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling.” Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
64. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
65. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying “Good girl, good bessie.”
66. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putting one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
67. Ask other customers if they would like to join in your tag game.
68. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. “hi!! (giggle) What’s your sign? (giggle).” When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. “hi!! (giggle) What’s your sign? (giggle).”
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don’t realize it!
70. Walk around the perfume department with a bottle of super strong perfume and spray people as they walk by. Lean in and sniff them then jump back and wave your hand in front of your nose and saying “Oh god, your over powering the perfume!!”
71. Hit on the elderly.
72. Hit on 5 year olds.
73. In the food aisle, pretend like there’s a little bug, slowly move your head to the right, then swing your head to the left as if you’re trying to follow it. Slowly lower your head to the ground, then start spinning around in circles stomping like crazy. Then finally yell out “Yes!! I got it!! Wow, that was the biggest Cockroach I’ve ever seen, I think it was pregnant!! Hey look, there’s another one!!” Then Repeat.
74. Repeat 73 with a can of bug spray.
75. Crawl around on the ground and pretend that you’re a cat. Meow when people walk by rub up against their legs, etc.
76. Ride around on those electric cars and pretend that you’re a prissy English Man. Say things like “Cheerio, good man” to people who walk by. And don’t forget to have perfect posture.
77. Start grunting like Beavis and Butthead while chasing your friends up and down aisles trying to run over them with those electric cars. Make sure to tell your friends to act like they don’t know you.
78. Spend all your money riding on those little rides for toddlers. Fit the character; if your on a hoarse, then pretend that your a cowboy, etc. And if a little kid comes over wanting to use it, start barking at them until they run away crying.
79. Have silly string fights with a friend. Hide behind customers and “accidentally” hit the people instead of your friend.
80. Excessively use anything thing that says “Try Me”.
81. Start pocketing any and all free samples.
82. Draw mustaches on all the pictures and mannequins.
82. Walk up to the customer service and when they say “Hello, how may I help you?” say “Yes, I’ll have a Quarter Pounder with cheese, one strawberry shake, a large order of French fries and a diet coke.” And when they start to talk, say “Oh, to go”. Then when they say that they can’t give it to you say “Oh, This is because I’m gay isn’t it? I’d expect this from Caldors, but not Walmart/Kmart. People who are gay are just like everyone else your know. You disgust me” Then walk away mumbling to yourself. If your a guy, try to act as valley- girl- like as you can.
83. Start to madly scratch yourself and walk up to people asking where the rash cream is because your family and all your friends seem to have a rash too.
84. When you’re alone, have loud conversations with your “multiple personalities”. Have an English man, a Southern person, someone from New York, a Grandma, and a 5 year old girl all at the same time. You have to use accents.
85. Start “dancing” like mad. Basically, just wail your arms and legs around like you’re having some kind of massive seizure.
86. Try on crazy costumes and walk casually through the store.
87. Stick your arm in your jacket and suspiciously start to leave the store. Get really tense and start to lean over as your walking through the doors As if you’re suspecting the alarms to go off. Then when it doesn’t go off, let out a big sigh. Then quickly look around you to see whose watching and run away as fast as your can.
88. Balance EVERYTHING you see on the tips of your finger, your nose, your forehead, and the top of your head while singing the circus song.
89. Put jockstraps in the lingerie department
90. Put lingerie in the men’s department.
91. Put super sexy lingerie in old men’s carts when they turn around.
92. When your alone, start screaming help and yelling that someone is trying to rape you. Then when everyone runs over, start crying and saying “All I ever wanted was a little attention” Then run away crying.
93. Spend hours staring at a little blinking light. After a while, start saying blink every time it blinks. Don’t look away, just stay mesmerized.
94. Walk up to a lady and calmly say “Help me. The voices in my head are telling me to do naughty things.” Then clap your hands over your ears, fly yell head around and start screaming “NO!! I DON’T WANT TO HURT THE NICE LADY NO NO NO NO!!” Then suddenly stop, look her straight in the eyes, and Calmly say “I…will start…a fire…” The pull out a zippo and start laughing hysterically in an evil way. But don’t light the zippo, just hold it closed.
95. Light a match under a sprinkler.
96. Walk up to someone and say “Oh, so your back for more. I warned you never to come back here. Wait here while I go get my shot gun”. Then walk away.
97. Walk up to a guy and say “Oh my god, is it you? Oh my god it is!! I haven’t seen you in so long!!” Then kiss him. Then slap and him say “Why didn’t you ever call me??” Then walk away. Much more affective if you’re a guy.
98. Stand next to a mannequin and pretend that you’re a mannequin. Try to hold the same position for as long as possible. Then finally as someone is walking by, check your watch and say. “Finally, my shift is done. I really don’t get paid enough to do this”
99. Start singing oldies songs in to megaphone.
100. Act like your about to cry and ask people “Have you seen my mommy?”
101. Steal a Walmart shirt. The possibilities are endless.
Boys are like slinkies. Pretty useless but fun to watch fall down stairs.
Curiosity was framed. Stupidity killed the cat.
It takes skill to trip over flat surfaces.
Money doesn't buy happiness, but it does make a more pleasant form of misery.
"Good morning" is a contradiction of terms.
Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the Universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a chair has wet paint on it, and he'll have to touch it to be sure.
The real trouble with life is that there's no background music.
Anyone who says something is "as easy as taking candy from a baby" has never tried taking candy from a baby.
If you try to fail, but succeed, which have you really done?
Never explain. Your friends don't need it, and your enemies won't believe you anyway.
You can't buy happiness, but you can buy ice-cream, which is kind of the same thing.
I do not obsess, I think intently.
It's you and me against the world - we attack at dawn.
Yes, I am a loser, but I'm the coolest loser you'll ever meet.
Sometimes I'm off in my own little world. But it's OK. I like it there.
I feel like an idiot...but I am, so it kinda works out.
Don't play stupid with me. I'm better at it.
If you wait around for a guy to save you, prepare to wait a while. Look at Sleeping Beauty.
Best friends - the people who know the real you and love you anyway.
Reality continues to ruin my life.
If everything seems to be going well, you've obviously overlooked something.
My mates are better than yours. Yeah. Be jealous.
I run with scissors. It makes me feel dangerous.
The only way to live without regrets is to never do anything you don't want to. Unfortunatly, life doesn't work that way.
You say Twilight
I am team potter but that doesn’t mean I want him to end up w/Bella
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
(\ _ /)
This is Bunny.
Copy Bunny into your profile to help him on his way to world domination!
Please Join the bunny's dark side we have cookies!!!! :)
Check this out... Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg.
The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid.
Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae.
The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas thought slpeling was ipmorantt! tahts so cool! :)
This is this cat
This is is cat
This is how cat
This is to cat
This is keep cat
This is an cat
This is idiot cat
This is busy cat
This is for cat
This is forty cat
This is seconds’ cat
Now read the THIRD word of every line :)
Q: what is evil?
And life was simple and care free?
Put This in Your Profile if you’re Still 5 inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now :)
Ways to Annoy people at the Movies:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when it’s your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because you invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Every time a character's name is mentioned do the Richmeister. (For a guy named Nick say, the Nickmeister, the Nickenator, Nickarino...)
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
When someone walks by you in the aisle scream, "Ahhhhhh! Bad Touch!"
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by themselves.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
During a love scene, stand up and run to the screen shouting "Hooters!"
Before the movie begins, tape fart cusions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a water gun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can here it, like when the killer’s name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cell phone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that’s showing a movie you’ve already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the ending.
> > > > Pick the month you were born:
> > > > January--I kicked
> > > > Pick the day (number) you were born on:
> > > > 1--a birdbath
> > > > Pick the color of shirt you are wearing:
> > > > White--because I'm cool like that
> > > > Other--because that's how I roll.
:) I murdered a stuffed animal because I'm cool like that 0.o
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOUR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOUR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. my mother taught me about JUSTICE.
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away.
1. Find a globe. Spin it.What does it say? Algeria
2. Find a book. Turn to page 56, line 18, word 6. What does it say? Took
3. What can you hear right now? The T.V.
4. Have a conversation with the closest living thing to you other than yourself. me: Hello (Insert name of sister here)
Me: ok then
5. Turn on T.V. What show is on? Weird Weapons... My brother was watching it
6. Type your name with your elbow. dem m zas... well thats one way of spelling Emma...
7. Stand up. Close your eyes. Spin around three times. Stop. Open your eyes. What's the first thing you see? A Wall
8. If you could be anybody from Warriors, who would you be? I don't know what warriors is
9. What happened last time you were typing on this computer? I was... Um ... I don't know
10. Find the third letter of all your answers. Underline them. What do they spell? Goehimaoa
Alabama: Yes, We Have Electricity
Alaska: 11,623 Eskimos Can't Be Wrong!
Arizona: But It's A Dry Heat
Arkansas: Literacy Ain't Everything
California: By 30, Our Women Have More Plastic Than Your Honda
Colorado: If You Don't Ski, Don't Bother
Connecticut: Like Massachusetts, Only The Kennedy's Don't Own It Yet
Delaware: We Really Do Like The Chemicals In Our Water
Florida: Ask Us About Our Grandkids
Georgia: We Put The "Fun" In Fundamentalist Extremism
Hawaii: Haka Tiki Mou Sha'ami Leeki Toru (Death To Mainland Scum, But Leave Your Money)
Idaho: More Than Just Potatoes ... Well Okay, We're Not, But The Potatoes Sure Are Real Good
Illinois: Please Don't Pronounce the "S"
Indiana: 2 Billion Years Tidal Wave Free
Iowa: We Do Amazing Things With Corn
Kansas: First Of The Rectangle States
Kentucky: Five Million People; Fifteen Last Names
Louisiana: We're Not ALL Drunk Cajun Wackos, But That's Our Tourism Campaign
Maine: We're Really Cold, But We Have Cheap Lobster
Maryland: If You Can Dream It, We Can Tax It
Massachusetts: Our Taxes Are Lower Than Sweden's (For Most Tax Brackets)
Michigan: First Line Of Defense From The Canadians
Minnesota: 10,000 Lakes ... And 10,000,000,000,000 Mosquitoes
Mississippi: Come And Feel Better About Your Own State
Missouri: Your Federal Flood Relief Tax Dollars At Work
Montana: Land Of The Big Sky, The Unabomber, Right-Wing Crazies, And Very Little Else
Nebraska: Ask About Our State Motto Contest
Nevada: Whores and Poker!
New Hampshire: Go Away And Leave Us Alone
New Jersey: You Want A $%! Motto? I Got Yer $%! Motto Right Here!
New Mexico: Lizards Make Excellent Pets
New York: You Have The Right To Remain Silent, You Have The Right To An Attorney ...
North Carolina: Tobacco Is A Vegetable
North Dakota: We Really Are One Of The 50 States!
Ohio: At Least We're Not Michigan
Oklahoma: Like The Play, Only No Singing
Oregon: Spotted Owl ... It's What's For Dinner
Pennsylvania: Cook With Coal
Rhode Island: We're Not REALLY An Island
South Carolina: Remember The Civil War? We Didn't Actually Surrender
South Dakota: Closer Than North Dakota
Tennessee: The Educashun State
Texas: Si' Hablo Ing'les (Yes, I Speak English)
Utah: Our Jesus Is Better Than Your Jesus
Virginia: Who Says Government Stiffs And Slackjaw Yokels Don't Mix?
Washington: Help! We're Overrun By Nerds And Slackers!
Washington, D.C.: Wanna Be Mayor?
West Virginia: One Big Happy Family ... Really!
Wisconsin: Come Cut The Cheese
Wyoming: Where Men Are Men ... and the sheep are scared !!!
Please read-true story (not me)
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or
¨°º¤ø„¸Harry Potter series ¸„ø¤º°¨
YOUR REAL NAME: Emma
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle)
Emmizzle- oh gosh
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal):
Purple turtle :P
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name):
Michelle Cleveland- hmm...
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name):
Cleemian ohhhh cool
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink):
Orange soda LOL
7. YOUR ARAB NAME: (2nd letter of your first name, 3rd letter of your last name, any letter of your middle name, 2nd letter of your mom's maiden name, 3rd letter of you dad's middle name, 1st letter of a sibling's first name, last letter of your mom's middle name):
Memhaje how exactly do you say that?
8. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother's middle name):
9. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets):
Black Spot sweet
Dear Bored people reading my profile,
Not all of the following I agree with, sorry if they offend you I think there funny, and I got them off DearBlankPleaseBlank. Com
Dear fake vegetarians,
In what magical world is fish not an animal?
Sincerely, real vegetarians.
Dear fourth grader on facebook,
How are you in a complicated relationship?
Sincerely, what'd he do, steal your animal crackers?
Dear Inception Soundtrack,
Thank you for making eating watermelon so much more dramatic.
Sincerely, that was fun.
If your mediums fit my nine-year-old sister, something is not right.
Sincerely, get real.
Dear Disney Princesses,
You had it right all along. The brunette actually works to get something done. The blondes sit around waiting to be rescued. And the ginger's only friends are an overweight fish and a deranged seagull.
Dear teenage boy speeding into the parking lot with your windows down and music up,
You're going to Target.
Sincerely, you're not a gangster.
Dear Rebecca Black,
At least I brush my teeth in the morning.
Been there, done that.
Sincerely, Etch a Sketch.
Dear cop who gave me a ticket,
You do understand that you're paying for that, right?
Sincerely, your wife.
Why is it that when girls play with their hair, they look ditsy, but when guys stroke their beard, they look wise?
Sincerely, smart girl trying not to twirl her hair.
Let's just be honest here. We both know I don't floss every day.
Sincerely, do you even do that?
Just remember; if the world didn't suck, we'd all fall off.
When you say "sorry for the wait," I assume you mean, "sorry for the weight."
Sincerely, I feel sorry for my scale...
Dear people who want to help japan,
Dress provocatively and go to a party, when a boy asks you for your number, grab his phone and text "redcross" to 90999.
Sincerely, BOOM, just gave japan $10.
Dear people who say 'Size doesn't matter',
Maybe, but have you ever tried crossing the ocean in a row boat?
No, me eating all of the food on my plate has nothing to do with the starving children in Africa. However, the money you spend on Starbucks would...
Sincerely, not naive.
Dear english teacher who asked me a question because I was talking,
Nice try, but now you look like the idiot, not me.
Sincerely, I can multitask.
Dear dairy companies,
Please remember that when the expiration date says June 17, the milk should still be good on June 15.
Sincerely, I feel like throwing up now.
He's kind, generous, listens to me when I talk, remembers what I say, treats me how a woman should be treated, cares for me whe I'm sick, is my best friend, and loves me. What should it matter that my boyfriend is black?
Sincerely, get over it. We're staying together.
Dear Mr. and Mrs. Lester,
Thank you for naming him Mo, you made my day.
Sincerely, only slightly creeped out.
Dear "She's pretty don't you think?",
What am I supposed to say?!
Sincerely, your cautious boyfriend.
Dear pregnancy test,
This is one test I wouldn't mind failing.
Sincerely, just got accepted to Stanford.
Dear fat guy on the bike struggling to get up the hill,
Keep up the good work.
Sincerely, admiring your effort.
Dear fat classmate,
Stop saying I don't like you just because you're fat. I dislike you because you're rude, disrespectful, and generally obnoxious.
Sincerely, stop playing the victim. Also, go for a jog.
Dear Selena Gomez,
Why does your new movie Monte Carlo seem so familiar? Oh right...
Sincerely, the Lizzie McGuire Movie.
Dear Disney Channel,
You really do put a lot of inappropriate jokes in your kids shows, don't you?
Sincerely, NOW I GET IT!
Dear male cafeteria attendant,
Am I supposed to address you as a "Lunch Lord?"
Sincerely, amused student. (Lol When we get a female president do we call their husbands first lords)
How is it that it doesn't matter what people think until I go shopping and buy a dress that is a little low cut, and suddenly, how others view me should be my main concern?
If history is doomed to repeat itself - I am so getting a dinosaur.
Don't you love it when you're watching a YouTube video and a hilarious ad starts playing?
Sincerely, me neither.
Dear Forever 21,
IS IT A SHIRT OR DRESS?!
If you can't make me skinny, please make all my friends fat.
Sincerely, not picky.
Dear friend I'm spending the night with,
Sincerely, breakfast with your parents is awkward.
Dear President Obama,
Heard you raised 86 million dollars for your re-election campaign. We're still waiting on that other 14 trillion.
Sincerely, the American people.
Dear little brother,
It's not cool to untie the strings on my the back of my bikini; its not like a Christmas present.
Sincerely, shrieking teenage girl.
It's ok to tell me the truth, after all, I did pay for that birth control.
Sincerely, I'm not THAT stupid.
I pawned the engagement ring.
Dear expensive Evian bottled water,
Isn't that naive spelled backwards?
Sincerely, I see what you did there...
Dear movie theater,
Which armrest is mine?
Dear Planned Parenthood,
Please stop calling for donations. My dad gets the wrong idea when caller ID comes up.
Dear Rebecca Black,
When Glee can't even make your song sound good, you know something is wrong.
Sincerely, the world.
Dear SUV drivers,
If you can't park it between the lines, you probably shouldn't be driving it.
Sincerely, climbing into my car through the sun roof.
Dear middle schoolers,
FYI- if you are "dating" someone, that means that you actually go on dates...
Sincerely, texting doesn't count.
Dear mother who just told me that my room is a mess,
The sky is blue and the grass is green...
Sincerely, this is a fun game!
Do you ever wake up in the morning and realize your life is pointless?
Please stop writing "Help Me" on the bathroom mirror after you take a shower.
Sincerely, freaked out children.
You never hear of anyone dying from a Pepsi overdose.
Dear 18 year old brother,
You may tell me that the Katy Perry concert you came with me to was the gayest thing you've ever seen, but I know you loved it.
Sincerely, I can see right through you.
Dear Chuck Norris,
Screw you. I can grill burgers under water.
Sincerely, Spongebob Squarepants.
We'll always be there for you...unless someone from Europe asks, then we hate you again.
Dear sneaky nurse drawing blood,
You say you're only going to take 2 vials of blood and then you take 5 while I'm not looking? Well done, well done.
Sincerely, impressed patient.
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Sincerely, Albert Einstein.
Dear Jehovah's Witnesses at my door,
Yes, I did answer the door holding a baby. Yes, I'm 18. No, I'm not wearing a wedding ring. Yes, that is a bible verse tattoo on my ankle. And yes, I do know some things about God.
Sincerely, I'm the babysitter...
Dear rest of the world,
Yes I am Asian. No I'm not a ninja.
Sincerely, sorry to disappoint.
If the ferns are cheaper at Lowes, go to Lowes!
Sincerely, annoyed employee.
Dear people who are scared to marry because half of all marriages end in divorce,
It's not so bad considering the other half end in death
Sincerely, good luck!
Dear creepy Furby,
Sincerely, I thought those batteries died ten years ago...
Dear British exchange student,
Please, Please Say Hogwarts one more time!!!
That spider is more afraid of you th... OH MY GOD IT'S HUGE!
Sincerely, just give him the room!
Dear ceiling fan,
If you could hold my weight, I'd never be bored again.
Dear Rebecca Black,
And that's how you do a song about Friday.
Sincerely, Katy Perry.
Dear philosophy professor,
If the early bird gets the worm, how can good things come to those who wait?
Let me know when you can tell Irish, German, British, and Polish people apart without hearing them talk.
Sincerely, sorry I can't tell if you're Japanese, Vietnamese, Chinese, etc...
Dear safety pin,
Oh the irony...
Thanks for making rude hand gestures when I told you I wanted to learn sign language.
Sincerely, I am moved by your encouragement.
Dear lady who is suing me for $150,000,
You're joking right? You're that angry that I broke three of your 8 year olds ribs while giving him CPR?
Sincerely, the EMT who brought your child back to life.
Dear guys who wonder why it takes so long for girls to get ready,
Just got out of the shower after carefully shaving, washing and conditioning hair, and actually using SOAP. Tried on 10 outfits. Brushed my teeth and my hair. Blew my hair dry. Styled my hair. Hated it. Styled my hair. Hated it. Styled my hair. Hated it. Styled my hair, finally liked it. Put on makeup, and made sure it was perfect. Chose shoes and jewelry that matched the clothes. Put on perfume, and gave myself a last look-over.
Sincerely, do you understand now?
Dear parents with screaming children ,
Have you ever heard of a shock collar?
If 4 out of five people suffer from diarrhea, does that mean the 5th enjoys it?
Dear Disney World,
If you're the happiest place on earth... why do all the parents look miserible.
Dear people staring at me in the airport,
Please stop looking at me like I'm a crazy person. Have YOU ever passed an Angry Bird's level? Sincerely, only slightly embarrassed.
Students give you apples for a reason.
Sincerely, Snow White.
How about an elevator to Heaven?
Dear boys in skinny jeans,
Please stop hitting on us. You've already gotten into our pants.
Dear kid in my class named Marco,
Attendance has always been fun.
Shall we dance?
Sincerely, Black Belt.
Saying "you have clear beautiful skin under your acne!" is like telling a fat person they have "a perfectly sculpted six pack under their beer belly."
Sincerely, It doesn't work like that.
If you can't get that idiot to work, how do you expect me to get him to work!?
Sincerely, sick of group projects.
I have a list of people you missed.
Sincerely, no rush, though.
Thank you for telling me that a hypochondriac is a person who suffers from hypochondria. Sincerely, never would have guessed.
Dear stereotypical people,
How do you like me now?
Sincerely, the blonde helping the Asian in Math.
Milk's favorite cookie? That's bold.
Sincerely, chocolate chip.
When I was little, I got spankings. Why does she only get a time-out?
Sincerely, angry older sister.
Dear girl who asked me if I spoke Jewish,
No sorry, only Catholic.
Dear recently graduated college students,
Have fun moving back in with your parents!
Sincerely, the economy.
Stop playing all my favorite songs when I arrive at work.
Sincerely, five minutes late now.
Dear last line of dirt on floor,
WHY WON'T YOU COOPERATE?!
Sincerely, dust pan.
If you can stare at cheerleaders, then I can talk about how hot Harry Potter is.
Dear NFL football players,
Under-privileged families earn on average $9,000 a YEAR...
Sincerely, stop complaining that your 2.5 million "isn't enough."
Dear "religious" people,
It doesn't count as prayer if it's in the form of a Facebook status update.
Why is the sticky stuff on the back of you more exciting than the actual giftcard?
Dear Willow Smith,
When I was your age I had a pogo stick, not a record deal.
Sincerely, sad teenager.
Dear teachers complaining they've been up since 5am grading,
We were up until 5am doing the paper you assigned us...
Sincerely, shall we call it a draw?
Please give up, you know you have lost when you can "sign in using Facebook."
Sincerely, it's over.
Dear girls who edit the crap out of their profile pictures,
Sincerely, just met you in person.
You may want to reconsider putting step-trashcans in your handicap restrooms.
Sincerely, that's just mean.
Dear poor girls,
It doesn't matter where you come from, as long as your incredibly hot.
You'd still have cool accents if you didn't throw all that tea in the sea.
Sincerely, Britain. (awww… man I want a cool accent…. Stupid freedom)
Dear people that say paper beats rock,
Sincerely, sorry I thought paper would protect you.
Dear smoking mother,
Did you even ask your baby if he wanted that cigarette when you got in the car?
Sincerely, you call that parenting?
Dear parents I nanny for,
I now understand why all the others quit.
Sincerely, the 6th nanny in four months,
Dear sleeping pills,
Why did you list one of the side effects to be drowsiness?
Sincerely, isn't that the point?
Dear Twilight fan,
I sincerely wish you that your wildest dream comes true and you meet a real vampire under a romantic moon in an isolated location. I really do.
Sincerely, natural selection.
Please realise that standing up for gay rights does not automatically make me gay.
Sincerely, straight girl who wants the world to be more accepting.
Dear airport security,
My body is a weapon. What now?
Sincerely, Chuck Norris.
The fact that you have acne is quite ironic.
Sincerely, unconvinced patient.
Dear hit and run driver,
Please park farther than just around the corner from the occupied car you just ran into.
Sincerely, I'm parked directly behind you now and the police will be here shortly.
Dear drivers of America,
Four way stops are not places to be polite. If you are first, please, just go!
Sincerely, this is awkward.
Dear Angry Birds,
In real life that tower would have fallen!
Sincerely, RAGE QUIT!
Dear average teenage girls,
So according to your "Summer 2011(:" Facebook album, you're spending the entire vacation taking pictures of yourself?
Sincerely, you're wasting my news feed space.
Actually our dream isn't finding the perfect guy, it's being able to eat without getting fat.
Dear staring professor,
What, college students can't drink juice boxes?
Sincerely, young at heart.
Dear alarm clock,
If you stopped beeping when I hit you, I wouldn't have thrown you against the wall.
Sincerely, I take no blame for this.
Dear Peter Pan,
You call it pixie dust, we call it crack.
Sincerely, either way you get pretty high.
Dear people who stare at me,
Just because I'm 13 and I already have hairy legs, acne, and a deep voice doesn't mean I don't have feelings too!
Sincerely, self-conscious girl.
"Kids aren't supposed to play with food." Really?
Sincerely, Mr. Potato Head.
Dear married friends,
I'm single, not defective.
Sincerely, no I don't want to meet that friend of yours who is perfect for me.
Stop informing kids they can do anything if they use their imagination..
Sincerely, trying to get my kid off the roof.
Wanna see a magic trick?
Sincerely, POOF! You're single!
You still have a law in Iowa that allows you to shoot Native Americans if there are more than five of them on your property at any one time.
Dear Amish Person,
Sincerely, you're not supposed to be online.
Dear dentist who says I need to brush my teeth more,
IT RUINS MY ORANGE JUICE.
Sincerely, I choose juice.
Dear ABC Family,
Please consider changing your name to "ABC Family Planning."
Sincerely, If you have one more show with pregnancy, I swear...
Yeah, there was a reason I made your favorite dinner and let you have the remote.
Sincerely, just backed into your car.
Dear "did you bring enough for the class",
I mean... If i break it into really little pieces...
Sincerely, hungry student
Dear food commercials,
Nobody eats food in slow motion with their eyes closed.
Sincerely, normal people.
Dear scientific community,
Ms. Frizzle told me Pluto was a planet. Therefore, it will always be so.
Sincerely, is your bus magic?
$19 million would end world hunger. $18 million is spent on make-up evey year.
Sincerely, shouldn't we do something?
Dear perfect boyfriend,
WELCOME TO THE CLUB!
Sincerely, Santa Clause, Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy.
Dear student complaining that I put six "B's" in a row as the answer,
Sincerely, now there's an "F" though.
Dear Lays company,
I'm realizing that just because you have "NEW BIGGER BAGS!" doesn't mean it has more chips in it.
Sincerely, disappointed customer.
Dear Selena Gomez,
Severe nausea and headaches?
Sincerely, sounds like somebody's having a baby, baby, baby oh!
Dear popcorn at the movie theatre,
Please become bottomless.
Sincerely, done before the previews.
Dear people who criticize the military,
Please feel free to take my dad's place so he doesn't have to sacrifice his life for your right to criticize him.
Sincerely, a frustrated military brat.
Dear children of today,
We want you to know that we're sorry you have to grow up with this trash they call television.
Sincerely, children of the '90s.
So the place is downtown... and there are freaks there? I don't know... WAIT! There's glitter on the floor? Oh, I am SO THERE!
Dear dad watching a basketball game ,
No matter how loud you yell the ref can't hear you.
Sincerely, annoyed daughter trying to sleep.
Dear bath mat,
Thank you for letting my not so sober self pretend you're a magic carpet.
Sincerely, "A WHOLE NEWWWWW WORLD!!!
Dear friend with a new puppy,
If you hand her to me and leave, don't be suprised if we're both gone when you come back.
Sincerely, she's too cute to be left alone.
Quitters never win!
Winners never quit!
Make your choice now.
Every single person has one secret that would break your heart.
If we could remember this; I think there would be a lot more compassion and tolerance in the world.
I think what's wrong with the world, today is that no one says how they feel.
We hold it all inside.
We're sad; but we don't cry.
We're happy, but we don't dance and sing.
We're angry, but we don't s c r e a m.
Because if we did: we'd feel ashamed.
(and that's the worst feeling in the world).
Just because, she comes off strong, doesnt mean she didn't go to bed crying.
And even though she acts like everything is fine
maybe, just maybe
she's really good at lying.
(I got this from EpicFantasyStories whoever they are)