Poll: Should I keep Devil's Daughter a one-shot or turn it into a story? Vote Now!
Author has written 5 stories for Sweeney Todd, Darren Shan Saga/Cirque Du Freak, and Supernatural.
Name: you can all call me Saphire Bethnay Stacy Skyle ( or Saphire / Saph for short =) )
IMPORTANT NOTICE: I have now officially put both Shades of Black, Grey and Red and Barber Shop on HIATUS. It may still be quite awhile yet before I am able to update them. I'm sorry for it taking so long for me to give you any information about this and thank you for your patients. I am going to put a poll up for Devil's Daughter on weather to keep it a one-shot or continue it into a story. The Adventures of Saphire Skyle is the story I will be working on for towards completion, as well as Ensnared. Ensnared is a CDF/HP crossover that I am writing with Rebarbative. It is posted on her profile if you want to read it. Thank you again for taking the time to read this notice, my stories, and being so patient for me to update.
Ok so if you have read and like twilight I kindly ask you to go and check out my friends story. I helped with some co-writing. It is mostly hers though. http://www.fanfiction.net/u/2924146/xXCharlieCullenXxx (9-15-11 She also has put up another story for Harry Potter) Thanks a bunch =)
Favorite Books/ Book Series ( no specific order):
1. Cirque Du Freak by Darren Shan
2.Thirst by Christopher Pike
3.The Chronicals of Vladmire Todd by Heather Brewer
4. The Thin Executioner by Darren Shan
5. The Saga of Larten Creplsey by Darren Shan
6. The City Trilogy by Darren Shan
7. Harry Potter by J.K Rowling
8. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
9. House of Night by PC Cast and Kristen Cast
10. SWEEP Series by Cate Tiernen
Favorite Movies/ Musicals / Plays:
1. Sweeney Todd
2. Phantom of The Opera
5.The nightmare Before Christmas
6. Love Never Dies
If you think that phsyco, emo, murderous barbers are 100 times better than sparkly vampires, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Crazy is when you randomly start talking/singing in a british accent because something reminded you of "Sweeney Todd".
Crazy is when you are listening to a Sweeney Todd song, then at any random moment you burst out a random part of the song
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile
If you think that writing Fanfic stories is fun then copy this onto your profile!
If you consider yourself a WRITER rather than just an AUTHOR, put this in your profile. Writers put emotion into their work. Authors do it for the money.
If you think Sweeney Todd needs a hug, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you looked at my profile just to find random quotes or stuff to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile
If you ever watched a movie so many times you know all the words to it then copy and paste this to your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
if you have music in your soul, copy and paste this into your profile.
A large percent of authors do not know the difference between 'your' and 'you're'. If you do know the difference, copy and paste this to your profile
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this into your profile
If you talk to yourself more than your friends, copy this to your profile
If you love Fanfiction.net, copy and paste this into your profile
If while reading someone's fan fiction you LOVED it so much that you wanted to track that person down and give them a flying-takle-hug to show how much you loved their work copy and paste this to your profile
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profie
The Top 15 Reasons You Know You're Obsessed With Sweeney Todd:
1. You make a big production out of dinner when it happens to be pot pies. Bouns points if you actually sing 'God Thats Good'.
2.If someone asks you to explanthestory you start with "there was a barber and his wife".
3. You actually know what a linnet bird is.
4. When you eat a pot pie you look very closely at the contents first, then wonder what kind of person taste most like chicken.
5. You sing "there's a hole in the world like a great black pit" ect. andreplace 'London' with the name of your school or work place when you get mad.
6. When someone or something really peeves you off you shout "They all deserve to die!"
7. You burst into song when you see a hair loss commercial.
8. You've replaced all your dad's shavers with straight razors.
9. You keep a list of people you'd most like to bake into a pie. (well, a mental one)
10. You loudly sing 'Worst Pies in London' when your relatives bring pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving.
11. When a friend or realitive says that they just got a shave or hair cut you say shocked,"You survied? You...you...you're not a meat pie
12. When your teacher asks you for attention in class you start to sing "Ladies and gentlemen may I have your attention pah-lease!!"
13. While in the meat section of your local supermarket you begin singing "God that's Good!"
14. Whenever someone happens to sat "Whats that?" you turn to them excitedly--"It's priest! Have a little priest!"
15. When someone happens to mention Fleet Street, even if it has nothing to do with Sweeney Todd, you automaticly think of Sweeney.
The RoxyPony Hug-A-Month Calander!
Unsafe External Link