Author has written 28 stories for Misc. Plays/Musicals, and Teen Wolf.
I love the band Green Day, to the point of obsession. Yes I am obsessed with them. I also listen to Black Veil Brides, D.R.U.G.S, Asking Alexandria, , My Chemical Romance, Mindless Self Indulgence, and Of Mice and Men. I read a lot, my favorite author is Heather Brewer. Some of my favorite books are The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton, 13 Reasons Why by Jay Asher, The Chonicles pf Vladimir Tod and Slayer Chronicles by Heather Brewer, Percy Jackson and the Olympians and The Heros of Olympus by Rick Riordan, Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead, Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling, and any Green Day biography. My favorite TV shoes are Teen Wolf, How I Met Your Mother, and Partners.
I ship Sterek!!!
I have Frerard, Andley, and Brusnop stories.
1. Know more songs than just American Idiot, Holiday, Boulevard Of Broken Dreams, Wake Me Up When September Ends, 21 Guns, 21st Century Breakdown, Know Your Enemy and East Jesus Nowhere.
"Being called weird is like being called Limited Edition. Meaning you're something people don't see that often. Remeber that ;)"-Ashley Purdy(yes I did need to put the smily face)
BryanStars interviews are awesomeee...sometimes(okay most of the time) not the best thing to watch around parents/siblings but very entertaining!
Even though I love Green Day I cannot write fanfiction about them. I dont know why but I cant.
Lets hear some funfacts about meee! Haha okay probably not really fun but whatever...
1. I love Green Day(bet you didnt see that coming)
2. Im vertically challenged, compared to most of my friends I am anyway.
3. If I spend a lot of time not listening to Green Day I end up feeling really guilty...probably why I dont listen to many different bands.
4. I had a dream once that my friend was over and Green Day came to my house in their bookmobile.
5. I rant a lot and normally about the same things.
6. I hate when people use "gay" or "faggot" in an insulting way.
7. Peanut butter on oreo's taste amazing.
8. I have a tendency to get distracted by the "shiny things" as Auntie Heather would say and end up starting a chaptered fanfic and taking forever to finish it.
9. I'm terrified of needles.
10. The first three days I started reading Frerard I was on the computer a total of 18 hours. 3 the first day, 9 the second, and 6 the third.
11. If I had to choose one person from all the bands I like to take to meet my parents I would pick Ashley Purdy from Black Veil Brides.
12. I like knowing facts about the bands I listen to.
13. Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt, and Tre Cool are my heros.
14. I started learning bass because of Mike Dirnt.
15. When I write a story I write it in a notebook then type it out. Sometimes typing it in my phone comes before writing it in a notebook.
16. I have a whole basket full of unfilled notebooks.
17. I've read/watched The Outsiders 7 times.
18. I like the number 5.
19. I like talking about the pairings I ship to people who don't care and don't read slash.
20. The people I talk about slash to pretty much always listen.
21. All my close friends know that I write slash (one of them even reads what I write)
22. I can fangirl extremely well, even though no one who knows me personally believes me.
23. I can be a bit of a pervert...