Addiction to NCIS. Avid Tiva Shipper.
Twilight is not about Vampires and Werewolves, it will always be the day that Kate died.
When people ask me if I've seen Twilight, I say, "Yeah, several times!" They ask if I've READ it, and I say, "You know, I've heard there's a book but I didn't think they were connected. I should look into it, I LOVE Twilight!" When they say they love it too, I start talking about it. "I mean, the way Kate dies at the end? TOTALLY shocking. And so sad! Getting killed mid-sentence like that... And the look on Tony's face-" When they cut me off and ask what Twilight I'm talking about, I say "The NCIS season two finale of course! What Twilight are YOU talking about? Oh, that series with sparkly vampires, right? You know, Tony has a fear of vampires..." Copy and paste this into your profile if your Twilight came out in 2005!
"Sometimes, life surprises you." Ziva, NCIS
"I wan't something permanent, something that can't be taken away. Is that too much to ask?" Ziva, NCIS
"Do not let anyone tell you when you are ready to move on or should move on. That is entirely up to you." Ziva, NCIS
"You cannot expect a person to keep things bottled up inside forever, can you?" Ziva, NCIS
"Me? Jealous of you? You must have me confused with someone way less awesome." Tony, NCIS
"I believe, that there are moments, experiences that someone like McGee with his trusty computer couldn't justify." Tony, NCIS
"What's changed? I don't know, maybe me." Gibbs, NCIS
"Feel sad. Cry. You lost something wonderful. But it will get better. I promise." Cam, Bones
"The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again but expecting a different outcome." -Bones
"When someone is in your dreams it's not cuz they want something from you, it's cuz you want something from them." -Bones
List twelve of your characters from your fandoms, in no particular order
1) Leroy Jethro Gibbs
2) Tim McGee
3) Ziva David
4) Jenny Shepard
5) Caitlin "Kate" Todd
6) Donald "Ducky" Mallard
7) Abigail "Abby" Sciuto
8) Anthony "Tony" DiNozzo
9) Leon Vance
10) Jimmy Palmer
11) Margaret Allison Hart
12) Mike Franks
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?
Tony and Franks, that would be interesting but not possible.
4. Can you recall any fics about Nine?
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?
McGee and Ducky? No
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?
five/ten because they are closer in age.
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?
Abby walking in on McGee and Franks. Well I think she would scream and run and regret ever dating McGee.
Which would be sad because they were such a cute couple. :)
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.
11. If you wrote a songfic about Eight, what song would you choose?
Bringing Sexy Back ;)
12. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be?
13. "(1) and (7) are in a happy relationship until (9) runs off with (4). (1), brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with (11) and a brief unhappy affair with (12), then follows the wise advice of (5) and finds true love with (2).”
Gibbs and Abby are in a happy relationship until Leon runs off with Ziva. Gibbs, brokenhearted, has a hot one-night stand with M. Allison Hart and a brief unhappy affair with Franks, then follows the wise advice of Kate and finds true love with McGee.
14. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?
Like half-an-hour ago. It was a good one too! :)
Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together.
Rule #1: Never screw over your partner.
Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.
Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check.
Rule #3: Never be unreachable.
Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.
Rule #5: You don't waste good.
Rule #6: Never apologize — Its a sign of weakness.
Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie.
Rule #8: Never take anything for granted
Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.
Rule #10: Never get personally involved on a case.
Rule #11: When the job is done, walk away.
Rule #12: Never date a coworker.
Rule #13: Never, ever involve a lawyer
Rule #15: Always work as a team.
Rule #16: If someone thinks they have the upper-hand,
Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.
Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation.
Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.
Rule #27: Two ways to follow: First way, they never notice you, — second way, they only notice you.
Rule #35: Always watch the watchers
Rule #38: Your case, your lead.
Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence.
Rule #40: If it seems someone is out to get you, they are.
Rule #44: First things first. Hide the women and children.
Rule #45: Clean up your own mess.
Rule #51: Sometimes — You're Wrong!
"You Know You're OBSESSED with NCIS when.."
1. You sing the song Tony sings when he goes undercover
2. You cry when Jenny dies
3. You cried on Judgment Day & kept crying even after Jenny died & you sat @ the TV screaming & yelling
4. You cry when Kate dies but in your head you say "yes, TIVA!"
5. You keep waiting for the return of Jenny so there can be JIBBS
6. You keep thinking "this is the eppy where Tony and Ziva get together.. but it never happens and you think "maybe next week"
7. You have Tuesday @ 8:00 checked off on your TV, circled on your calendar, & written on your hand
8. When you write under a photo description of facebook "i can come up with 200 ways to kill you with this spoon" when you're holding up a spoon with your BFF next to you
9. When you can come up with 200 ways to kill someone with a paperclip & spoon
10. When "it's kinda fun" is your catch phrase
11. When all your friends said they 'hated' NCIS.. a day later "OMG! NCIS is SOO GUD!!" your work here is done
So I was reading probiesprincess' profile when I saw this and I was cracking up! hehe