Yeah, I can't think of anything. Call me whatever the fuck you want to.
I dye my hair, and have recently cut it short.It is red right now.
I love Death note, Code Geass, Lucky star, Kuroshitsuji, And Marvel movies. I dont care if the ff I'm reading is het, yuri, or yaoi, but I am a sucker for complicated plots and things that are very open to interpretation. That is why I love Vocaloid songs.
I can sing in Japenese, and Valshe has apparently turned me Lesbian. Her voice is amazing...
I sometimes make no sense, and have the habit of giving people numerous nicknames. Mary-sues annoy the shit out of me, and I hate plots that are too predictable with the burning fury of a thousand suns.
I eat more sweets than anything else, and claim to despise physical activity but get angry at myself if I am not in good enough shape. I am skinny to the point of being underweight, but not unhealthy. I procrastinate way too much to be good for me, and I sometimes hallucinate about monsters and hands and ghosts in the dark.
Too lazy to do anymore, so...heres a panda.
101 things to do at WalMart - If you have done at least 10 of these then you my friend, are super awesome!!
(I INTEND TO DO 10 OF THESE THINGS B4 I TURN 16)
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some tampons!!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "Sex and candy".
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code Red in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station, turn them all off and turn up all the volumes to the max.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
15. Repeat #14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hell" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
40. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
41. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
42. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
43. Two words: "Marco Polo."
44. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
45. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
46. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
47. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
48. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
49. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
50. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
51. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
52. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
53. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
54. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.
55. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
56. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
57. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
58. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle)."
59. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
60. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
61. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
62. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
63. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
64. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
65. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
66. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
67. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
68. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it.
70. Get an empty book, and say it's a guest book. Get people to sign.
71. Play a game of indoor freeze tag
72. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window "the British are coming"
73. Have a team race with your friends- one person sits in the cart, the other pushes
74. Go to the checkout and buy a bar of candy. Repeat, going to the same cash register, until the clerk notices
75. Fill your cart up as much as possible, and then try to use the express lane
76. Use a bullhorn and occasionally say that there is free candy in aisle X (aisle X being the condom aisle)
77. Run into a pyramid of cans, heroically saying "I'm gonna save us from that bomb!"
78. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
79. Grab heavy but not too heavy objects, and see who can throw them the most aisles over.
80. When people aren't looking, put tampons in their carts if they are a guy, or if they are a gal, put in a jock strap.
81. Randomly direct people to the deodorant section
82. Tell someone that you will sue for false advertising, since they do not sell walls.
83. Take your boyfriend or girlfriend to the food section and have an expensive dinner.
84. Try to push your cart through a checkout without paying. When the clerk tries to stop you, kick in his balls (dont try it on a chick, it wont work), run, but leave the cart. See what happens.
85. If people arent looking at their cart, steal it.
86. Go to the gun section, saying "Can I buy a gun? I'm tired of that stupid smily face!"
87. Buy expensive stuff, go home and use wite-out and a pen to change the price to something much lower, and the total much higher, then return and demand a refund.
88. See how much stuff you can break before you get caught
89. Take a leak in the dressing rooms.
90. Repeadeately say "The clowns are not eating me."
91. Use fake checks, but sign them using your neighbors name.
92. Rearrange items as you see fit.
93. Take a full set of guy's clothes and a full set of gal's clothes, then leave them lying somewhere.
94. Put pokemon stuff in a cart that is full of stuff like KoRn and Limp Bizkit CDs.
95. Grab condoms and stick them in everyone's face (only the opposite sex).
96. Do #95 but with the same sex (not recomended).
97. Grab stickers that say "radioactive" and put them randomly on food items.
98. Follow someone until they notice.
99. Pull out pins, like that guy form the 7 Up commercial.
100. Throw Skittles at people and scream "TASTE THE RAINBOW!"
101. Loiter. When a
:.:7 Ways to Scare your roommates:.:
7) Buy some knives. Sharpen them every night. While you're doing so, look at your roommate and mutter, "Soon, soon..."
6) Collect hundreds of pens and pile them on one side of the room. Keep one pencil on the other side of the room. Laugh at the pencil.
5) Tell your roommate, "I've got an important message for you." Then pretend to faint. When you recover, say you can't remember what the message was. Later on, say, "Oh, yeah, I remember!" Pretend to faint again. Keep this up for several weeks.
4) While your roommate is out, glue your shoes to the ceiling. When your roommate walks in, sit on the floor, hold your head, and moan.
3) Make a sandwich. Don't eat it, leave it on the floor. Ignore the sandwich. Wait until your roommate gets rid of it, and then say, "Hey, where the heck is my sandwich?" Complain loudly that you are hungry.
2) Every time your roommate walks in yell, "Hooray! You're back!" as loud as you can and dance around the room for five minutes. Afterwards, keep looking at your watch and saying, "Shouldn't you be going somewhere?"
1) Talk back to your Rice Krispies. All of a sudden, act offended, throw the bowl on the floor and kick it. Refuse to clean it up, explaining, "No, I want to watch them suffer."
I like you, you shall be allowed to live another 7 min.
Friends are like potatoes…if you eat them…they DIE
"I'm not dressed in this skimpy outfit that simply screams' sexy and evil' for my own amusement, y'know." - Sara
White Mage: Oh my. What happened to Red Mage?
"Well, at least I shall die as I have lived. COMPLETELY surrounded by morons." - Black Mage
"We have clearly reached the point where only RAMPANT and UNCHECKED stabbing can save us. And my first act as self-appointed STABMASTER is to slay my comerades." - Black Mage
Black Mage: I would just like to reiterate that this is, by far, the WORST plan I have ever heard about. EVER.
"As team leader, I say that we should run away. For the record, screaming in terror will NOT be looked down upon." - Thief
"Without sidequests, you're not on an adventure. You're just a roaming band of thugs who bring terror and death to an otherwise innocent and peaceful world. The noble sidequest is what seperates us from the monsters. LIFE is a sidequest! Sieze the EXP!" - Red Mage
Black Belt: YOU try walking a straight line without bumping into wave functions of neighboring realities.
Thief: My father is the King of Elfland. And he's been poisoned by nefarious ne'er-do-wells.
Red Mage: You know, Fighter and I have superior numbers. We could overthrow your demented regime easily.
Red Mage: I can't believe THIEF was the moral compass that kept us all from becoming a pack of roving murderers.
"Tragedy is when I cut my finger, Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die" Mel Brooks
"Yes, I AM a filthy pervert; and YOU have a nice rack..." Jiraiya
-Evil beware; we have waffles.
-Non-flammable you say?! -Takes out a lighter- We'll just see about that!
-The deepest definition of youth is life as yet untouched by tragedy.
-It is a wise man who lives with money in the bank; it is a fool who dies that way.
-Talent does what it can. Genius does what it must.
-Judge a person by their questions rather than their answers.
-Conscience is the window of our spirit, evil is the curtain.
-You know you're really tired when the sheep you're counting start to hit the fence.
-There's nothing to fear but fear itself... and spiders.
-Only dead fish go with the flow.
-Falling hurts if there's no one there to catch you.
-I don't like your world. It's filled with war, with hate. There are so many criminals, so much crime. How many murders have been commited, I ask you? How many innocent people killed? How many innocent people are left? Your world is dying, and you're killing it. Look at the ozone. Look at the oceans. How many animals became extinct because of the humans in your world?
-I once had a life. Now I have a computer.
-Don't follow in my footsteps; I run into walls.
-Welcome strangers, you must be cold.
-I hope you know that I only hate you because I love you to a point of so much passion it unhinges my soul.
-Whenever you're in a conflict with someone, there is one factor that can make the difference between damaging your relationship and deepening it; that factor is 'attitude.'
-First time is a coincidence, second time is a happenstance, and third time is a conspiracy.
-Eccentricity is not, as dull people would have us believe, a form of madness. It is often a kind of innocent pride and the man of genius and the aristocrats are frequently regarded as eccentrics because genius and aristocrat are entirely unafraid of and uninfluenced by the opinions and vagaries of the crowd.
-You don't write because you want to say something; you write because you have something to say.
-I'm invisible, understand, because people choose not to see me.
-I love mankind; it's people I can't stand.
-I believe in looking reality straight in the eye and denying it.
-When inspiration doesn't come to me, I go halfway to meet it.
-If I didn't have writing, I would be running down the street hurling grenades in people's faces.
-I'm as frustrated with society as a pyromaniac in a petrified forest.
-Suppositions can only go so far until they start needing firm proofs.
-I want to know,
-Let us not lie, steal, cheat, or drink.
Unsafe External Link