Author has written 8 stories for Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Prince of Tennis, 07-Ghost, and Kuroko no Basuke/黒子のバスケ.
MOVED to WATTPAD.
Sorry everyone but FF.net has not been letting me update or write new stories. Maybe it's just me, and all but I am not gonna stress myself further. I've been trying to post and update for a week but it kept saying my submission is blank? and I'm wondering why?
I can't copynpaste from my word and I can't upload a docx. It's frustrating.
ALL STORIES ARE NOW UPDATED ON WATTPAD
MESSAGE ME AND DROP BY WHEN YOU CAN
Hey, Rane here. It has been a long time since I logged in this account. If you see any stories with Rane as the account on them, chances are, it's me. RaneMiura or RaneKurodo are the names I use, Kurodo is my last name but... I like to use Miura sometimes.
The platforms I use now as a means to write are my Wattpad Account. DeviantART. & Quotev.
I'm a proud Filipina. I love Katekyo Hitman Reborn hence my stories. I had cosplayed before as Chrome Dokuro.
My last name is Kurodo and if you alter it you will get Dokuro and if you alter it again you will get Rokudo. I love my surname
I think I might be Haru on that dream or not, Tsuna and I misunderstood each other and I ran from him and went to a room and then I climbed out of the rooms' window and hid from him because he followed me then I saw a ladder and I was about to reach and get to the roof when Tsuna spotted me and held onto my ankle making me stop and at the same time Shizune spotted us and I said ' Oh well, I'm tired of hiding ' then went inside with Tsuna and instead of getting scolded she told us that she was proud of us. Idk what she is talking about and that was what I can remember of my dreams.
6. I had dreams consisting of anime and me.
New 9. Most of these days, I get dreams with them still. It's hard to differentiate them with dreams with reality on them because they keep on merging with one another.
10. I get de ja vu feelings all the time and it scares me to know I dreamt of certain events. I don't know anymore...
The last time I updated ff.net is 10-01-2014. 2or3 years since now.
Some of the Anime I adore and the pairings I see:
Katekyo Hitman Reborn
HaruxAll - not that I don't see Chrome and Kyoko's potential. I just see Haru as a more flexible character. She is both intelligent and strong emotionally. She did not have to stay in the mafia world but she did even if she does not have any connections to it except her friends.
RukiaxIchigo - It was the pairing I saw before as the series was new and it broke my heart to see it not come true. I see why they were married to Renji and Orihime respectively but ... I still saw their potential. I guess I can dream right?
NaruHina - well... they are now technically married so... I am satisfied.
ZeroxAlex (my friend since 1st year of high school)
MexSenri senpai (a fangirl can dream right?)
Wakaba SayorixAidou Hanabusa
Souen RukaxKain Akatsuki
Ouran High School Host Club
Flame of Recca
Yu Yu Hakusho
and many more
Why do Boys Fall in Love with Girls
(This was written by a guy) Don't break this; it's so sweet! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the caller ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
26. The way that she looks almost always happy around you
Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitabley consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt.
This chain started in 2002. It is a love chain letter.
In an hour you are supposed to repost this. Now here comes the fun part. You then say the name of the person you like or love and then the person will say "I love you," or "Will you go out with me?" NO JOKE!! NOW THE CONSEQUENCES!! The consequences are: If you break the chain letter, you will have bad luck in future relationships. If you don't break the chain, then you will be a happy camper!! Congratulations!! You have been chosen to participate in the LONGEST and the LUCKIEST chain letter on the internet. Once you read this letter, you must IMMEDIATELY (meaning within the hour) post it with the title "why do boys fall in love with girls?" After you send it, make a wish and it will come TRUE