Author has written 3 stories for Naruto, and Ouran High School Host Club.
Imma makin' me sum waffles? if you want sum, help me mak a fic!
So, I'm Kaiko Hanabishi, and tobi is mine bitches!
Name: Kaiko Hanabishi. I told you this already, didn't I?
Age: I'm 16 although my friends and family both agree that I'm more like a 2 year old puppy. I think so too.
Location: Springfield, Ohio in the 12th dimansion right next to the twilight zone
Personality: I'm as crazy and hyper as Tobi on a suger high
Food: Candy, Meat, and Ramen. I only eat once a day, three times a week
Hobbies: Anime, Manga, Stalking...I mean, Uh, READING!
Likes: Fanfic, My master, My bf, anime, dbza, YAOI!, Manga,etc, Little kids. Not in a creepy way though!
"You're already there, take a look around. It's the fire in your hair, and the magma on the ground. You'll cry every tear, or maybe scream in fear. Because you're burning in Hell. You're already...THEEEEEEEEERRRRRREEE!" Me and my cousin's parody song.
"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU RACIST TOWARDS RACOONS!?!! WHAT DO YOU HAVE AGAINST BABY RACOONS!?!? WHAAAAATTTT!?!!?!?"-ME TO MY NIECE AFTER WE FOUND EIGHT BABY RACOONS IN MY BACKYARD.
'Mad? Me? I'm the sanest creature alive!'-Skurai(Ragnarok)
If you love NaruHina, copy and paste this into your profile.
Hinata:Do I ever cross your mind?
Number your 12 fave Naruto characters (In no order) and answer the questions!!
1) Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fanfic before? Kisame/Tobi. ...Lol Tobi would annoy the hell out of Kisame.
2) Do you think Four is hot? How hot? Deidara... Oh what a perfect choice x3 I have to say that he is quite hot.
3) What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant? Kakuzu getting Pein pregnant? LMAO!! Pein would get an abortion.
4) Do you recall any fics about Nine? Itachi? Well... Yes -... In one GaaOC one I read he was in a pink speedo... It was a kind of crack-fic and I think Itachi was high... It was funny though. Though the only ones that were really about him were ItaAli ones or ItaOC.
5) Would Two and Six make a good couple? Sasori and Kisame? Hell no!
6) Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Alice/Itachi or Alice/Konan? ItaAli. Totally
7) What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex? Kiba walking in on Kakuzu and Hinata? Yeah, cause Hinata would totally do Kakuzu.
8) Make up a summary of a Three/Ten Fanfic. Sasori/Konan. Ummm... Konan goes to recruit Sasori for the Akatsuki! There! What? I'm not making a romance thing with that! Konan belongs to Pein and Sasori should only be with Deidara and sometimes in fanfics, Alice!
9) Is there any such thing as a One/Eight fluff? Hidan...Pein...why do most of my fav characters have to be guys?? THERE IS NO FLUFF FOR THAT! That I know of at least... No, fluff could not exist for them o.e
10) Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve Hurt/Comfort fic. Kiba/Kakuzu? Uh... Deadly Encounters?
11) What kind of plot would you use if you wanted Four to de-flower One? Let's see here... They both get drunk one night and fuck each other. There.
12) Does anyone on your friends list read Three het? Het...still don't know what the hell that is
13) Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven? Tobi's a good boy!
14) Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five ? Hinata/Deidara/Alice... Nah I don't think they would.
15) What might ten scream at a moment of great passion? Konan would probably just scream out Pein's name xD
16) If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, what song would you choose? Pein? PAIN BY THREE DAYS GRACE!!
17) If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warning be? Hidan/Kisame/Kakuzu...Violence!! Or crude humor
18) What might be a good pick-up line for Ten to use on Two? Konan to use on...Hinata?! Hell I don't know
19) How might Eleven describe a relationship between Two and Eight? Tobi describing a relationship between Hinata and Pein? You know Hinata isnt making a lot of this fun for me...
20) How emo is Seven? Kiba? Emo? HA!
Enter cliche "put this on your profile to help Kitty rule the world" text.
A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike. Copy this into your profile if you're a Ninja!0_0
If you want to slap Naruto for not noticing Hinata, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile.
~~If you think Akatsuki rule,put this on ur profile!!~~
If you thinkOrochimaru is what you get when Michael Jackson andVoldemort have unprotected sex, C&P this into your profile
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that God-forsaken Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile
If you think Tobi should run for president, copy and paste this onto your profile and add you name!
If you wish the whole Akatsuki did not die, copy and paste.
Retreating? Hell no, we're just attacking the other direction!
"Who lit Toph on fire?"-Sokka-Avatar
"It's a giant mushroom, maybe its friendly!"-Sokka-Avatar
"Don't call me small! I break off your feet and stick them on your head!" -Edward Elric
Whoever said "Nothing's impossible" never tried slamming a revolving door.
"I reject your reality and substitute my own." -Adam Savage
Best friends through thick and thin!
I will temporarily rule the world, forever
One bright day in the middle of the night two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back they faced each other, drew their swords and shot each other. Then a deaf policeman heard the noise and drew his gun and stabbed the boys. If you don't believe this lie is true, ask the blind man, he saw it too. And if you don't believe the blind, ask the deaf he heard it fine.
20 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time , Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it " In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks , Write "For Smuggling Diamonds".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. Don't use any punctuation.
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water when ever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In the Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity ...
Translations: Japan - English (((not by me!)))
Jobun = Foreword
Ichi = One
Haru = Spring
Sayonara = Goodbye
Moshi moshi? = Hello? ("Moshi moshi?", is something they say everytime they answer the phone)
Oh dear Kami-sama = Oh dear Lord / Oh dear God
Nakama = It can mean friend, but has a much stronger meaning to it like: Super-duper-bestest-friend-in-the-whole-wide-world-where-nothing-can-ever-ever-ever-EVER-tear-us-apart...
Koibito / Amate = Lover
Anata = means 'you' but also can mean 'dear'
Koi = Love
Koishii = Dearest / Sweetheart
Ichizoku = Family or Clan, ex. The Uchiha Ichizoku (The Uchiha Clan)
Otou-sama, Otou-san, Otou-chan, Tou-sama, Tou-san, Tou-chan, Chichioya (Chichiue),'Oyaji' = Father, dad, 'Old man'
Okaa-sama, Okaa-san, Okaa-chan, Kaa-sama, Kaa-san, Kaa-chan, Hahaoya (Hahaue) = Mother, mom
Onii-sama, Onii-san, Onii-chan, Nii-sama, Nii-san, Nii-chan, Aniki, Ani, (Name, ex. Naruto)-nii = Older brother, Big brother, (Ani) brother equally, big brother (Naruto)
Onee-sama, Onee-san, Onee-chan, Nee-sama, Nee-san, Nee-chan, (Name, ex. Sakura)-nee = Older sister, Big sister, big sister (Sakura)
Otouto-sama, Otouto-san, Otouto-kun, Otouto-chan, Otouto, (Name, ex. Sasuke)-otouto = Younger brother, little brother, baby brother, little brother (Sasuke)
Imouto-sama, Imouto-san, Imouto-chan, Imouto, (Name, ex. Hanabi)-imouto = Younger sister, little sister, baby sister, little sister (Hanabi)
Ojii-sama, Ojii-san, Ojii-chan, Jii-sama, Jii-san, Jii-chan, 'Oyaji' = Grandfather, 'Old man'
Obaa-sama, Obaa-san, Obaa-chan, Baa-sama, Baa-san, Baa-chan, Sobo = Grandmother, Granny, 'Old hag'
Oji-sama, Oji-san, Oji-chan, Ji-sama, Ji-san, Ji-chan = Uncle
Itoko-sama, Itoko-san, Itoko-kun, Itoko-chan = Cousin
Ossan = Old man / Mister
Onna = Woman
Gaki = Brat
-sama = For higher status, ex. Hokage, Clan Head, ex. Tsunade-sama, Hiashi-sama
-san = For people you respect, ex. Kakashi-san, or with surname only: Hatake-san
-kun = For a boy / man you are familiar with, ex. Sasuke-kun
-chan = For a girl woman you are familiar with, also refered to cute, ex. Sakura-chan
-sensei = For a teacher, doctor, ex. Iruka-sensei, Tsunade-sensei
-taichou = For a captain, ex. Hatake-taichou (Captain Hatake)
-shishou = For boss or a teacher in a job, ex. Tsunade-shishou (By Sakura)
-senpai = For a senior in school or in a job, ex. Neji-senpai
-kouhai (Sp?) = For a junior in school or in a job, ex. Naruto-kouhai
Pickup Lines That Are Doomed To Fail...
1. You look familiar; have I seen you before? Oh yeah, I remember! You look like my next girlfriend!
2. Hey baby, I'm like a rubix cube. The longer you play with me, the harder I get.
3. If I bit my lip, would you kiss it better?
4. Do you have a map? I got lost in your eyes...
5. If I said you have a nice body, would you hold it against me?
6. You be an iceberg, I'll be the Titanic, and I'll go down on you.
7. If I tossed this 50 cent coin, what are the chances of me getting head?
8. I'll be the flower, you be the bee, and you can have a taste of my honey!
9. Are you an alien? Cause you've just abducted my heart.
10. Can I take your picture? I want Santa to know exactly what I want for Christmas.
11. Your beauty was so distracting that I ran into a wall, so I'm gonna need your name and number...for insurance reasons.
12. Excuse me, I lost my number. Can I have yours?
13. If being pretty is a crime, then you are guilty as charged.
14. Good thing I brought my library card, 'cause I'm checking you out!
15. Are you free tonight or is it gonna cost me?
16. Is it hot in here, or is it just you?
17. Are you an overdue book? 'Cause you've got FINE written all over you.
18. Do you have a mirror in your pocket? 'Cause I can see myself in your pants.
19. Did you fart? 'Cause you blew me away!
20. I know I'm no Fred Flinstone, but I can make your bed-rock.
21. The word of the day is "legs." Let's go back to my place and spread the word.
22. What do you say we go back to my room and do some math: Add a bed, subtract our clothes, divide your legs, and multiply.
23. That shirt’s very becoming of you. If I were on you, I’d be coming too
24. Nice dress; but it would look better on my floor.
25. Did they just take you out of the oven? Because you’re hot!
26. If you were a new hamburger at McDonald's, you would be McGorgeous.
27. Can I borrow a quarter? I want to call my mom and tell her I just met the girl of my dreams.
28. Do you have any raisins? No? Well, then how about a date?
29. Can I interview you? I'm writing an atricle on the finer things in life.
30. Can you help me settle a bet? My friends say angels don't eixst...
31. Is there a ninja in your pants? 'Cause your butt is kicking!
32. What's that say on your neck? 'Made in Heaven'.
101 things to do at WalMart - If you have done at least 10 of these then you my friend, are super awesome!!
1. Take shopping carts for the express purpose of filling them and stranding them at strategic locations.
2. Ride those little electronic cars at the front of the store.
3. Set all the alarm clocks to go off at ten minute intervals throughout the day.
4. Start playing football; see how many people you can get to join in.
5. Run up to an employee (preferably a male) while squeezing your legs together and practically yell at him "I need some tampons!!"
6. Try on bras in the sewing/fabric department.
7. Try on bras over top of your clothes.
8. Make a trail of orange juice on the ground, leading to the restrooms.
9. While walking around the store, sing in your loudest voice possible "Sex and candy".
10. Walk up to an employee and tell him in an official tone, "I think we've got a Code Red in Housewares," and see what happens.
11. Tune all the radios to a polka station, turn them all off and turn up all the volumes to the max.
12. Play with the automatic doors.
13. Walk up to complete strangers and say, "Hi! I haven't seen you in so long!..." etc. See if they play along to avoid embarrassment.
14. While walking through the clothing department, ask yourself loud enough for all to hear, "Who BUYS this shit, anyway?"
15. Repeat #14 in the jewelry department.
16. Try putting different pairs of women's panties on your head and walk around the store casually.
17. Leave small sacrifices or gifts in the hands of the mannequins.
18. Play soccer with a group of friends, using the entire store as your playing field.
19. As the cashier runs your purchases over the scanner, look mesmerized and say, "Wow. Magic!"
20. Put M&M's on layaway.
21. Move "Caution: Wet Floor" signs to carpeted areas.
22. Set up a tent in the camping department; tell others you'll only invite them in if they bring pillows from Bed and Bath.
23. Contaminate the entire auto department by sampling all the spray air fresheners.
24. Nonchalantly "test" the brushes and combs in Cosmetics.
25. Drape a blanket around your shoulders and run around saying, "...I'm Batman. Come, Robin--to the Batcave!"
26. TP as much of the store as possible.
27. Randomly throw things over into neighboring aisles.
28. Play with the calculators so that they all spell "hell" upside down.
29. When someone asks if you need help, begin to cry and ask, "Why won't you people just leave me alone?"
30. When two or three people are walking ahead of you, run between them, yelling, "Red Rover!"
31. Look right into the security camera, and use it as a mirror while you pick your nose.
32. Take up an entire aisle in Toys by setting up a full scale battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. the X-Men.
33. Take bets on the battle described above.
34. Set up another battlefield with G.I. Joes vs. G.I. Janes. (Red lipstick might give an interesting effect!!)
35. While handling guns in the hunting department, suddenly ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are. Act as spastic as possible.
36. While no one's watching quickly switch the men's and women's signs on the doors of the rest room.
37. Dart around suspiciously while humming the theme from "Mission: Impossible."
38. Attempt to fit into very large gym bags.
40. Attempt to fit others into very large gym bags.
41. Fill your cart with boxes of condoms, and watch everyone's jaws drop when you attempt to buy them.
42. Set up a "Valet Parking" sign in front of the store.
43. Two words: "Marco Polo."
44. Leave Cheerios in Lawn and Garden, pillows in the pet food aisle,etc.
45. "Re-alphabetize" the CD's in Electronics.
46. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna" look with various funnels.
47. Hide in the clothing racks and when people browse through, say things like "the fat man walks alone," and scare them into believing that the clothes are talking to them
48. While walking around alone, pretend someone is with you and get into a very serious conversation. Exp: The person is breaking up with you and you begin crying "How could you do this to me? I thought you loved me! I knew there was another girl, but I thought I had won. You kissed ME darling." Then act as though you are being beaten and fall onto the ground screaming and having convulsions.
49. When an announcement comes over the loudspeaker, assume the fetal position and scream, "No, no! It's those voices again!"
50. Go to an empty checkout stand and try to check people out.
51. Drag a lounge chair on display over to the magazines and relax. If the store has a food court, buy a soft drink; explain that you don't get out much, and ask if they can put a little umbrella in it.
52. Get a stuffed animal and go to the front of the store and begin stroking it lovingly, saying "Good girl, good Bessie."
53. Go over to the shoe department and try on every pair of shoes, not putiing one pair back. Take the paper from the boxes and throw it in various aisles.
54. When someone steps away from their cart to look at something,quickly make off with it without saying a word.
55. Follow people through the aisles, always staying about five feet away. Continue to do this until they leave the department.
56. Ask other customers if they have any Grey Poupon.
57. Test the fishing rods and see what you can "catch" from the other aisles.
58. In the makeup department, spray yourself with every perfume there is, then walk up to a boy who is with another girl and start flirting with him in that annoying, ditsy way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign?(giggle)." When the boy shows no interest, start hitting on the girl the exact same way. "hi!! (giggle) What's your sign? (giggle)."
59. Hold indoor shopping cart races.
60. Re-dress the mannequins as you see fit.
61. When there are people behind you, walk REALLY SLOW, especially thin narrow aisles.
62. Relax in the patio furniture until you get kicked out.
63. Challenge other customers to duels with tubes of gift wrap.
64. Pay off layaways fifty cents at a time.
65. Say things like, "Would you be so kind as to direct me to your Twinkies?"
66. Make up nonsense products and ask newly hired employees if there are any in stock, i.e., "Do you have any Shnerples here?"
67. Ride a display bicycle through the store; claim you're taking it for a "test drive."
68. Leave cryptic messages on the typewriters.
69. Get boxes of Condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they don't realize it.
70. Get an empty book, and say it's a guest book. Get people to sign.
71. Play a game of indoor freeze tag
72. Drive around the entrances screaming out the window "the British are coming"
73. Have a team race with your friends- one person sits in the cart, the other pushes
74. Go to the checkout and buy a bar of candy. Repeat, going to the same cash register, until the clerk notices
75. Fill your cart up as much as possible, and then try to use the express lane
76. Use a bullhorn and occasionally say that there is free candy in aisle X (aisle X being the condom aisle)
77. Run into a pyramid of cans, heroically saying "I'm gonna save us from that bomb!"
78. Use a conveyer belt as a treadmill and lose some weight
79. Grab heavy but not too heavy objects, and see who can throw them the most aisles over.
80. When people aren't looking, put tampons in their carts if they are a guy, or if they are a gal, put in a jock strap.
81. Randomly direct people to the deodorant section
82. Tell someone that you will sue for false advertising, since they do not sell walls.
83. Take your boyfriend or girlfriend to the food section and have an expensive dinner.
84. Try to push your cart through a checkout without paying. When the clerk tries to stop you, kick in his balls (dont try it on a chick, it wont work), run, but leave the cart. See what happens.
85. If people arent looking at their cart, steal it.
86. Go to the gun section, saying "Can I buy a gun? I'm tired of that stupid smily face!"
87. Buy expensive stuff, go home and use wite-out and a pen to change the price to something much lower, and the total much higher, then return and demand a refund.
88. See how much stuff you can break before you get caught
89. Take a leak in the dressing rooms.
90. Repeadeately say "The clowns are not eating me."
91. Use fake checks, but sign them using your neighbors name.
92. Rearrange items as you see fit.
93. Take a full set of guy's clothes and a full set of gal's clothes, then leave them lying somewhere.
94. Put pokemon stuff in a cart that is full of stuff like KoRn and Limp Bizkit CDs.
95. Grab condoms and stick them in everyone's face (only the opposite sex).
96. Do #95 but with the same sex (not recomended).
97. Grab stickers that say "radioactive" and put them randomly on food items.
98. Follow someone until they notice.
99. Pull out pins, like that guy form the 7 Up commercial.
100. Throw Skittles at people and scream "TASTE THE RAINBOW!"
101. Loiter. When asked to leave, tell them you live here.'
Put This In Your Profile If You're Still 5 Inside...No Matter How Old You Are Now!!
Spread the Stupidity
Only in America ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in America...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
Only in America...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Only in America...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
Only in America...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
Only in America...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Try to half-ass comfort you when you feel down.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Always keep your stuff they borrowed in perfect condition.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink because they think it's polite.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Ask you what you number is.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Have to be reminded not to tell.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will offer to pay when you have a drink.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Don't let friends drive drunk.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will apologize when you forget lunch money and say that they don't have any left.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will smile and say "Don't worry about me" when they forget their lunch money, even if you didn't offer to pay.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will automatically tell you you're beautiful when you ask if something makes you look fat.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Would tell you not to get a face-lift because you already look perfect.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Tell you your zits aren't noticeable.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Laugh with you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Laugh at all your jokes.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Congratulate you when you get good grades.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Encourage you not to skip school.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will glare at the guy who dumps you and say "Forget him. You're too good for him."
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Crush on your older brother whom you absolutely despise.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will ignore this.
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
At age 8, your dad buys you an ice cream. You thanked him by dripping
When you were 9 years old, he paid for piano lessons. You thanked him
When you were 10 years old he drove you all day, from soccer to
When you were 11 years old, he took you and your friends to
When you were 12 years old, he warned you not to watch
When you were 13, he suggested a haircut that was in fashion.
When you were 14, he paid for a month away at summer camp.
When you were 15, he came home from work, looking for a hug.
When you were 16, he taught you how to drive his car. You
When you were 17, he was expecting an important call. You thanked him
When you were 18, he cried at your high school graduation. You thanked
When you were 19, he paid for your college tuition, drove you to campus
When you were 25, he helped to pay for your wedding, and he told you
When you were 50, he fell ill and needed you to take care of him. You
And then, one day, he quietly died. And everything you never did came
Most people take love for granted, and don't know what they had until it's gone. Lets see if you really do love with all your heart.
A guy/girl you had a crush on since pre-k is walking across the street when you see a truck coming full speed and not planning to stop until the last second. If you can, would you push him/her out the way and take the hit? Yes, I would, even though I fear Death
The person you love the most is in trouble. Despite everything that is important to you, would you drop everything to see if they are okay and need help? Yes, I would, even though I fear Trouble
The love of your life is being caught cheating by your friends. He/she says he's/she's not and that he/she loves you. He/she even brought flowers and cards and cater to you just so he/she can make it up to you. Do you believe him/her? Or your friends? I'm not sure. It depends on how faithful my friends are.
If you make a mistake and wish not to tell anybody, would you let the one person who holds your heart get close to you and somehow manage to tell them without feeling regret? Yes
Your husband/wife has worked hard on hands and feet to make you feel comfortable. Valentine's Day is coming and they want to spend their time with you with only romance. Something comes up, and now you're force to make a decision. Would you go to see what's wrong or stay by their side? Stay by their side. It can't be that important to leave my love
Would you let your crush make the first move in bed, trusting them to make you feel comfortable? I'm still a virgin so maybe yes
You know your love ones love is unlimited. There's nothing she/he can't do for you. So, when they decline something, would you make a big fuss over it or let it go? Let it go. They have their reason and I respect that
It's your birthday and your girl/boyfriend is planning something big. Now, it's their birthday that you have forgotten and they are upset with you. Would you make it up to them or let them sulk until the day's over? Make it up. It'd be awful to let them sulk
You only allow certain things to slide when it comes to love, but somehow, the person that is with you manages to sneak past your defense. Are you angry with them? yes. they are using me and i don.t take that crap lying down
Every day, your friends are telling you that you need to break up with your girl/boyfriend whose has done nothing wrong, but cater to you. He/she treated you like a princess/prince. They are saying they have not seen you for nearly a week because of your love. You notice this, and began to wonder. Would you dump your girl/boyfriend for them? Or would you tell them that you'll think about it?
Love is not just an emotion, it's an attachment. When facing question about your love life, you find yourself answering the questions with the most deepest meaning you can muster. A promise to two people that their love is bind forever until someone in that relationship breaks off, but if you are truly in love, the purest forms of love, then you may not want to leave. I recently found this out when I started to wonder why my past crush keeps coming into my mind. I would have done anything to be with her, but as it goes, she did not feel the same. Copy and paste if you would have done anything to prevent harm falling over your love one.
You said I stopped caring
You said I stopped coming
You said I didn't love you
You said I cheated
You said I wasn't loyal
You said I was lying
You said I couldn't be trusted
You said I gave my heart away to someone else
You said I didn't give enough
You said you feel like you're the only one in this relationship
But you know what?
I didn't stop caring, YOUdid
I didn't stop coming, YOU did
I didn't say I didn't love you, YOU did
I didn't cheat, YOU did
There was never a time where I wasn't loyal to you
There was never a time I'd lied to you
There was never a time I couldn't be trusted
There was never a time I gave my heart to someone else
I didn't give enough, I GAVE enough
You don't feel like you're the only one in this realitionship, I DO
I never stopped caring
I never stopped loving
I thought my love and loyalty was enough
I thought my heart and along with my soul would be yours forever
Guess I was wrong
But like I said, I never stopped caring
Copy and paste this if you've ever been in a relationship like that
She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room.
She said:'How is my little boy? Is he going to be all right?
When can I see him?'
The surgeon said, 'I'm sorry. We did all we could, but your boy didn't make
Sally said, 'Why do little children get cancer? Doesn't God care any more?
Where were you, God, when my son needed you?'
The surgeon asked, 'Would you like some time alone with your son? One of the
nurses will be out in a few minutes, before he's transported to the university.'
Sally asked the nurse to stay with her while she said good bye to son. She ran
her fingers lovingly through his thick red curly hair. 'Would you like a lock of
his hair ?' the nurse asked. Sally nodded yes. The nurse cut a lock of the boy's
hair, put it in a plastic bag and handed it to Sally.
The mother said, 'It was Jimmy's idea to donate his body to the University for
Study. He said it might help somebody else. 'I said no at first, but Jimmy said,
'Mom, I won't be using it after I die Maybe it will help some other little boy
spend one more day with his Mom.' She went on, 'My Jimmy had a heart of gold.
Always thinking of someone else. Always wanting to help others if he could.'
Sally walked out of Children's Mercy Hospital for the last time, after spending
most of the last six months there. She put the bag with Jimmy's belongings on
the seat beside her in the car.
The drive home was difficult. It was even harder to enter the empty house. She
carried Jimmy's belongings, and the plastic bag with the lock of his hair to her
She started placing the model cars and other personal things back in his room
exactly where he had always kept them. She laid down across his bed and, hugging
his pillow, cried herself to sleep.
It was around midnight when Sally awoke. Laying beside her on the bed was a
folded letter. T he letter said:
I know you're going to miss me; but don't think that I will ever forget you,
or stop loving you, just 'cause I'm not around to say 'I Love You'. I will
always love you, Mom, even more with each day. Someday we will see each other
again. Until then, if you want to adopt a little boy so you won't be so lonely,
that's okay with me. He can have my room and old stuff to play with. But, if you
decide to get a girl instead, she probably wouldn't like the same things us boys
do. You'll have to buy her dolls and stuff girls like, you know.
Don't be sad thinking about me. This really is a neat place. Grandma and
Grandpa met me as soon as I got here and showed me around some, but it will take
a long time to see everything. The angels are so cool. I love to watch them fly.
And, you know what? Jesus doesn't look like any of his pictures. Yet, when I saw
Him, I knew it was Him. Jesus himself took me to see GOD ! And guess what, Mom ?
I got to sit on God's knee and talk to Him, like I was somebody important.
That's when I told Him that I wanted to write you a letter, to tell you good bye
and everything. But I already knew that wasn't allowed. Well, you know what Mom
? God handed me some paper and His own personal pen to write you this letter. I
think Gabriel is the name of the angel who is going to drop this letter off to
you. God said for me to give you the answer to one of the questions you asked
Him 'Where was He when I needed him ?' 'God said He was in the same place with
me, as when His son Jesus was on the cross. He was right there, as He always is
with all His children.
Oh, by the way, Mom, no one else can see what I've written except you. To
everyone else this is just a blank piece of paper. Isn't that cool ? I have to
give God His pen back now He needs it to write some more names in th e Book of
Life. Tonight I get to sit at the table with Jesus for supper. I'm sure the food
will be great.
Oh, I almost forgot to tell you. I don't hurt anymore The cancer is all gone.
I'm glad because I couldn't stand that pain anymore and God couldn't stand to
see me hurt so much, either. That's when He sent The Angel of Mercy to come get
me. The Angel said I was a Special Delivery! How about that?
Signed with Love from God, Jesus & Me.
If you would do this for your parents as well, please copy and paste the story this and add your name to the list: UniqueMelody, Crysteelia, DigiDestined of Balance, Jingo4754, Sgt.Nolisten, Angelito.Soldado!
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are the greatest pairing, copy and paste this into your profile and add your name to the list: SilentSinger948, Leaf Ranger, Aaa222xx, .'Angelito soldado'.
If you believe that Naruto and Hinata are meant to be together and think that it will happen, copy and paste in your profile
If you hate NejiHina, or KibaHina, or any other coupling with Hinata that doesn't involve Naruto, then copy & paste this into your profile
╔═╦╦══╦══╦╗╔╦══╦══╗╔╗ x ╔╗╔╦══╦═╦╦══╦══╦══╗╔╗
If you have ever pasted anything on your profile, paste this on your profile.
If you have a profile, paste this on your profile.
If you are a girl, paste this on your profile.
If you're on the computer, paste this on your profile.
LOOK ITS BOB
O/ This is bob, copy paste him on
/▌ Ur Profile so he can
/ \ take over the world.
You've been Bobbed
If you have ever been so obsessed with something that now everyone is scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you or your best friend is insane, copy this into your profile
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity and put this on your profile to bring a smile to someone (maybe even a chuckle)...
If you've ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile
If Fanfiction to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you've read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile.
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile.
I like cheese. I have seen purple cows. If two gooses are geese, then why aren't two moose meese, or when two foots are feet, why aren't two footballs feetball? Milk tastes good. People call me crazy, but I'm just random! If you're random and proud of it, copy and paste this in your profile!
A girl and guy were speeding over 100mph on a motorcycle
Girl:Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy:No, this is fun.
Girl:No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy:Then tell me you love me.
Girl:I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his brake wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this into your profile if you would do this for someone you love.
If you believe that eating the computer is wrong/right/WHATEVER THE HECK I'M DOING WITH THE STUPID COMPUTER, eat your profile (NOMNOMNOM!) (-:
Her name was Aurora
Her dad was a drunk
Her only friend
She always talked to it
Until her parents
A bruise on her leg
But she grabs her bear
She sits in the corner
Such a bad life
Then one night
Then her mom suddenly
She thrusted the blade
The mom walked out
Police showed up
One officer slowly
It must have been bad
Re-post this if you hate child abuse!!
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
(..)'(..) This is a bunny. Nothing more. Enjoy it.(")_(")
» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» «» « » «» (¨·.·´¨).I.(¨·.·´¨) (·.·´·. ¸.·;Love·.¸.·´·.·´) ·.¸.·´ Akastuki ·¸.´ ·.¸(¨· Forever·´¨)..·´¸.•´ •.¸¸.•´ •.¸¸.•´ •.¸¸.•
██▓▒░ ░▒▓████▓▒░ ░▒▓█████▓▒ _ _AKASTUKI_RULES_ _ ██▓▒░ ░▒▓████▓▒░ ░▒▓█████▓▒
He shall live on in our hearts
He shall live on in our hearts
Too many kids and teenagers have smoked or tried marijuana. If you haven't, copy and paste this onto your profile
"A friend will bail you out of jail, but a best friend will be sitting next to you saying, 'We screwed up, but we had fun!'" --Anonymous
"I'll take a potato chip...and eat it!" --Raito Yagami
"If you cannot solve the puzzle, you are just another loser." --Near
"I don't care what you call me, I'm still taking your cake." --L
"If miracles only happen once, what are they called the second time?" --Ichigo Kurosaki
"I am one hell of a butler." --Sebastian
"Will you bear my child?" --Miroku
If you want to learn Japanese, copy this onto your profile.
If you are an absolute anime freak, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless, copy this onto your profile
*~*~*~I AM PROUD OF HOW WEIRD I AM, AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT.~*~*~*
my favorite quote from a classmate - "Answer this next problem wrong and i quit life!"
THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD HOPE THIS MAKES YOU SMILE =D THE MOST FUNCTIONAL ENGLISH WORD… Well, it's shit ... that's right, shit! Shit may just be the most functional word in the English language. You can smoke shit, buy shit, sell shit, lose shit, find shit, forget shit, and tell others to eat shit. Some people know their shit, while others can't tell the difference between shit and shineola. There are lucky shits, dumb shits, and crazy shits. There is bull shit, horse shit, and chicken shit. You can throw shit, sling shit, catch shit, shoot the shit, or duck when shit hits the fan. You can give a shit or serve shit on a shingle. You can find yourself in deep shit or be happier than a pig in shit. Some days are colder than shit, some days are hotter than shit, and some days are just plain shitty. Some music sounds like shit, things can look like shit, and there are times when you feel like shit. You can have too much shit, not enough shit, the right shit, the wrong shit or a lot of weird shit. You can carry shit, have a mountain of shit, or find yourself up shit creek without a paddle. Sometimes everything you touch turns to shit and other times you fall in a bucket of shit and come out smelling like a rose. When you stop to consider all the facts, it's the basic building block of the English language. And remember, once you know your shit, you don't need to know anything else!! You could pass this along, if you give a shit; or not do so if you don't give a shit! Well, Shit, it's time for me to go. Just wanted you to know that I do give a shit and hope you had a nice day, without a bunch of shit. But, if you happened to catch a load of shit from some shit-head... Well, Shit Happens!!
If you have ever tried to laugh evilly like Light Yagami, copy and paste this to your profile!
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
"We build walls, not to keep people out, but to see who cares enough to climb it. We walk away, not to be distant, but to see who would follow. We would cry, not to show pain, but to see who cares enough to wipe away the tears. We let their hearts get broken, not out of stupidity, but to see who cares enough to fix them once again." - Anonymous
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you hate Karin from Naruto and hope she dies at the hands of Sasuke, Sakura, or both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hate nejihina, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
If at one time you misspelled or forgot how to spell a word less than four letters, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you think that life without computers is useless then copy this to your profile.
If you have ever stayed up past 5:00 in the morning just because you friggin' could, copy and paste this onto your profile.
Sicence prvoes taht eevn wehn the wrods are srcabmled up you can sitl raed tihs. Cpoy and Psate tihs itno yuor porflie if you can raed tihs.
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile.
If you get good grades and still know nothing at all, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever pushed on a door that said "Pull" copy this into your profile.
If there are times when you wanna annoy people just for the heck of it, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you are an absolute anime freak then copy and paste this onto your profile.
I want Child Abuse to stop and if you do too, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever walked into a room then forgot what you were doing, then started walking away and remembered copy this into your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list:danyan, Zutara Lover, Archangel's Requiem, Lady Sakura of the Fated,Animefangirlforever, Rethira, BluCmonkE, Lady Yuuki, Kuroneko1981, lilitachisama, Random Google, Silver-Wolf-Gurl,tOBI'S oNLY gIRL,
If you think that Tenten is awesome and deserves more screentime, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to slap Naruto for not noticing Hinata, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have a lot of fanfic ideas in your head but are unable to bring yourself to write them, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you've ever copied something from someone else's profile, copy this onto your profile!
If you believe that all life is equal, no matter what sort of creature it is, copy this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this into your profile.
If you hear voices of the characters in your head... copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you're obsessed with fanfiction, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you want to slap Sasuke for leaving Sakura, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you like chocolate as much as I do, copy this in your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile.
If you love Naruto so much you wish the characters were real so you coud be one of them, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you've ever threatened a computer or video game console, copy and paste this into your profile.
All the good men in this world are either gay, taken, or fictional charaters. Copy if true. It's not fair...-goes into emo corner-
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you know a video game/book/movie/anime/manga character or weapon that need(s) to exist, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have EVER yelled at a TV after getting frustrated at someone who can't hear you, put this on your profile.
If you have ever considered going to the dark side since they have cookies, copy this onto your profile.
Doing homework sucks. Copy and paste this into your profile if you agree.
-If you think that o/_\o looks like Itachi, copy this into your profile.
-If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this into your profile.
If you think that it would be fun to be a cartoon, copy this message into your profile.
If you wish that a fictional character was real, copy and paste this to your profile.
If you think Tobi should run for president, copy and paste this onto your profile and add your name!
FRIENDS VS BEST FRIENDS
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you saying "DAMN!" we fucked up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won’t tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when you’re not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your shit and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Bitch drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this shitttttttttt!!
Copy and paste this to your profile to help them take over the world!!
The white man said, "Colored people are not allowed here." The black man turned around and stood up. He then said: "Listen sir...when I was born I was BLACK, When I grew up I was BLACK, When I'm sick I'm BLACK, When I go in the sun I'm BLACK, When I'm cold I'm BLACK, When I die I'll be BLACK. But you sir, When you're born you're PINK, When you grow up you're WHITE, When you're sick, you're GREEN, When you go in the sun you turn RED, When you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you turn PURPLE. And you have the nerve to call me colored?" The black man then sat back down and the white man walked away... Post this on your profile if you hate racism
If Fanfiction is to you is what MySpace is to other people, copy this into your profile.
If you should be doing homework right now, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever tried to lick your elbow and knew that it was physically impossible, copy and paste this.
If you want to learn Japanese, copy and paste this.
If you hate animal abuse, child abuse, any kind of abuse at all.
If you hate homophobia, sexist views, racist views, any kind of un-equality.
If you hate how others look upon you and say 'bah, no use at all'
If you hate it when people say 'a girl can't fight'
If you hate it when people say 'he's a guy, that is the only reason'
If you hate feeling crushed when you stand up for what you believe is right.
If you hate when people look upon you and only see your face.
If you hate when people find pleasure in the pain of others.
And last, if you hate when someone undermines and underestimates the mentally retarded or ill.
Add your name to the list.
The life of a teenage racoon, Waveblader213, CHristinaAngel, SkywardShadow, VicEveSamAlex, -PENUCHI-, Naruto98,Tobi's Only Girl
Even when you can't see him, GOD is there! If You believe in God, copy and Paste this to your profile.
If you have insanely annoying siblings copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think Kiba and Akumaru are cute, copy and pate this onto your profile.
If you support IchiRuki, copy and paste this on your profile.
If you think/say/shout 'FLUFFY!' every time you see Sesshomaru, copy and paste this on your profile.
A ninja waits until the dead of night, when the enemy sleeps and drops his guard, when his weapons lie forgotten in the stillness of the night, that is the moment for a ninja to strike. Copy this into your profile if you're a Ninja!
If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile.
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year.
She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger.
When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it.
However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her.
She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection.
Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her.
When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there.
Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep.
Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station.
She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story.
The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him.
She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.
When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed.
The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her.
She asked if they would ask the man one question.
Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her.
When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God?
Repost this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God..
PS: God is always there in your heart and loves you no matter what... and if you stand up for him he will stand up for you. I bet 93 of you people that read this won't repost
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
╗╔═╦╗ Put this on your page ║╚╣║║╚╗If you like to laugh!
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen Teetering On The Brink Of Insanity Past The Point Of No Return ManLife Sucks, Avatarwolf, danyan, Zutara Lover, RomanceLover312,Random Google, Silver-Wolf-Gurl,
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back. The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind. Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl. The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy? Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away. I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial. She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest. I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have two choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart.
I just started a Comunity! It's about stories where Sakura is weak, helpless, and/or obsessed with Sasuke. (Even though she still loves him!)
Copy the bunny onto your profile to help him achieve world domination
Mommy I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
You know what Mommy I'm a boy!! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped. Two more eyes that will never see. Two more hands that will never touch. Two more legs that will never run. One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cryed post this in your profile
This is a story about a little girl that was abused. If you care at all, copy and paste this into your profile:
My name is sarah
I am but three,
My eyes are swollen
I cannot see,
I must be stupid
I must be bad,
What else could have made
My daddy so mad?
I wish I were better
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy
Would still want to hug me.
I can't speak at all
I can't do a wrong
Or else I'm locked up
All the day long
When I awake I'm all alone
The house is dark
My folks aren't home.
When my mommy does come
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll get just
One whipping tonight
Don't make a sound!
I just heard a car
My daddy is back
From Charlie's Bar.
I hear him curse
My name he calls
I press myself
Against the wall.
I try and hide
From his evil eyes
I'm so afraid now
I'm starting to cry.
He finds me weeping
He shouts ugly words,
He says its my fault
That he suffers at work.
He slaps me and hits me
And yells at me more,
I finally get free
And I run for the door.
He's already locked it
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me
Against the hard wall.
I fall to the floor
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues
With more bad words spoken.
"I'm sorry!", I scream
But its now much too late
His face has been twisted
Into unimaginable hate.
The hurt and the pain
Again and again
Oh please God, have mercy!
Oh please let it end!
And he finally stops
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless
Sprawled on the floor.
My name is Sarah
And I am but three,
Tonight my daddy,
child abuse, MAKE IT STOP!
If you think that if girls should rule the world and i
Things I am not allowed to do at Hogwarts:
1) Seamus Finnigan is not after me lucky charms
2) I will not sing "We're Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
3) I will not bring a Magic Eight Ball to Divination class
4) I will not, under any circumstances, ask Harry Potter who died and made him boss
5) Professor Flitwick's first name is not Yoda
6) Remus Lupin does not want a flea collar
7) First years are not allowed to be fed to Fluffy
8) I will not make any jokes about Lupin and his "time of the month"
9) I will not give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
10) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin quidditch matches
12) When Death Eaters are attacking Hogsmeade, I shall not point at the Dark Mark and shout "To the Batmoblie, Robin!"
13) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
14) It's not necessary for me to yell "BURN!" every time Snape takes house points from Gryffindor
15) Any resemblance between Dementors and Nazgul is simply coincidental
16) I will not refer to the Weasley Twins as "bookends"
17) I will not scare the Arithmancy students with my Calculus book.
18) I will not hold my wand in the air before I casting spells shouting "I got the power!"
19) Its not necessary for me to yell "Bamf!" every time I apparate.
20) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music when wandering the halls.
21) "To conquer the earth with flying monkeys" is not an appropriate career choice.
22) I am not allowed to make lightsaber sounds with my wand.
23) I am not allowed to paint the house elves blue and call them smurfs.
24) I will not slip Malfoy a Love Potion in his morning goblet of Pumpkin Juice.
25) I will not say the phrase "Dude, get a life" to Voldemort.
26) Should I chance to see a Death Eater wearing a white mask, I should not start singing anything from The Phantom of the Opera.
27) I will not refer to the Accio charm as "the Force".
28) I will not call Dumbledore "Santa Claus!" during the Christmas Holidays.
29) I will not put Muggle fairy book in the History section at the library.
30) I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
31.)I will not use Umbridge's quill to write, "I told you I was hardcore".
32.)House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers.
33.) Starting a betting pool on the fate of this year's Defense Against Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky, not a clever moneymaking concept.
34.)I am not allowed to tell Hufflepuffs there is no Santa Clause.
35.) I am not allowed to refer to myself as the New Dark Lord.
36.)I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snape's private chambers to watch him sing "I Will Survive in the mirror", as it is disturbing.
37.) I am not allowed to steal Professor Flitwicks wand, hold it over my head and laugh as he tries to reach it.
38.)I will not replace Madam Pomfrey's Skele-Gro with pumpkin juice.
39.) I will not replace Professor Snape's pumpkin juice with Skele-Gro.
40.) I will not impersonate the Swedish Chef in Potions class.
41.)The next time that I see Rita Skeeter, I am not to threaten her with a can of Raid.
42.)I will not subvert the lock on the fourth-floor girls' bathroom and sell its location to first-years as "The Chamber of Secrets".
43.)When applying for a post at the Ministry of Magic after graduation, I should not cite "Fred and George Weasley" as my greatest influence at Hogwarts.
44.)Putting down "Lord Voldemort" is probably not best either.
45.)A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
46.) Hogsmeade village is not "a wretched hive of scum and villainy. “
47.)I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
48.). I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
49.)Sending rings to the nine senior faculty at Yuletide, with the return address "Voldemort", is not funny.
50.)Insisting that the school acquire computers and network the buildings is a pointless request as they claim that a quill and parchment is sufficient.
51.)Calling the Ghost-busters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
52.)I may not have a private army.
53.) I must not substitute chocolate-flavored laxative for Professor Lupin's prescription-strength chocolate.
54.)Nor am I to in any way substitute, alter, hide, or otherwise tamper with Professor Dumbledore's candy.
55.)I am not the wicked witch of the west.
56.) -I will not refer to Professor Umbridge as such either.
57.) I will not melt if water is poured over me.
58.) -Neither will Professor Umbridge.
59.)I shouldn't use Photo-shop to create incriminating photos of my house prefects or tutors.
60.)I will not enchant the Golden Snitch to fly up the nearest fan's nose.
61.) I do not know the Avada Kedavra curse, and pretending I do to people who annoy me is not funny, no matter how much they injure themselves diving for cover.
62.) I will not test my Potions assignments by spiking Snape's drink with them.
63.) - Especially not all of them at once.
64.) I will not try to hock off my old piercings as "priceless Muggle artifacts."
65.) I will not claim my X-Files tapes are "Auror Training Videos."
66.)Professor Snape definitely does not have pointed ears, and under no circumstances is he to be addressed as 'Spock'.
67.)I am not able to see the Grim Reaper, nor am I to claim that he is standing by the Headmaster, tapping an hourglass and looking at him impatiently. Or, for that matter, Harry Potter.
68.)When being interrogated by a member of staff, I am not to wave my hand and announce 'These are not the droids you are looking for'.
69.)Thestrals do not resemble the Muggle toys known as 'My Little Pony'.
70.)The four Houses are not the Morons, the Borons, the Smarts and the Junior Death Eaters.
71.)I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
72.)Despite my personal beliefs, Quidditch would not be improved by the introduction of muggle firearms.
73.)Though they are doubtless more athletic, battle-axes are not acceptable either.
74.)I will not claim there is a prequel to Hogwarts, A History that explains about Bilbo Baggins.
75.)I will not use the Marauder's Map for stalking purposes.
76.)I am not allowed to introduce Peeves to paint-balling.
77.)I am not allowed to ask Professor Dumbledore if the size of his beard is 'compensating for something'.
78.)I will not create a betting pool on that Voldemort is Harry Potter's father.
79.)Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
80.)Professor Snape's proper given name is not Princess Silvermoon Fairywing GlimmerMcSparkles.
81.) I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter.
82.)Harry Potter and Ron Weasley are not the magical equivalent of "Batman and Robin".
83.)I will not play the Imperial March theme for Professor Snape.
84.). - However, when Lucius Malfoy visits, I may play it.
85.)If I insist on carrying out my plans of producing "Riddle-de-dee: "The Voldemort Musical", I will do so under a nom-de-plume.
86.) I will not attempt to recruit the title character to play himself. Even if he looks good in tap shoes.
87.)I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket" either.
88.)I am not allowed to discuss my theory that Voldemort is actually the second cousin of Sauron.
89.)I am not a 'ninja sent here by Lord Voldemort to destroy Harry Potter' and should stop shouting this at meal times.
90.)It's not tasteful to approach Cho wearing a shirt that says All the good looking ones die young with a picture of Cedric Diggory on it.
91.)I will not yell "Hey look It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade
92.)I will not tease Voldemort about the time he needed his pink flowery teddy bear to comfort him when he had that bad bad nightmare about Harry
93.)I will not charm a poster of Britney Spears on Draco's wall
94.) I am not allowed to claim that growing marijuana or hallucinogenic mushrooms is "Extra Herbology Work."
95.) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot.
96.) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it.
97.) I will not lock the Slytherins and Gryffindors in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive.
98.) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast.
99.) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day."
100.) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling.
101.)I will not steal Gryffindor's sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways.
102.) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween.
103.) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously.
104.) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions.
105.) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet.
106.) I am not allowed to begin each Herbology class by singing the theme song to “Attack of the Killer Tomatoes.”
107.) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
108.) I will not call Professor McGonagall “McGoogles”.
109.) I will not sing the entire Multiplication Rocks series during Arithmacy exams.
110.) Dumbledore is not Gandalf, and the Triforce is not hidden in Hogwarts.
111.) There is no such thing as the chamber of Double Secret Probation.
112.) My name is not “the Dark Lord Happy-Pants” I am not allowed to sign my papers as such.
113.) Bringing fortune cookies to divination class does not count for extra credit.
114.) I will not douse Harry Potter’s invisibility cloak with lemon juice to see if he will become visible while wearing it and standing by the fire in the common room.
115.) I will not tell first years they should build a tree house in the Whomping Willow.
116.) I will not teach the house elves to impersonate Jar Jar Binks.
117.) I will not give Gryffindors pixie sticks.
118.) I am not allowed to refer to Susan Bones, Hannah Abbot, and Justin Finch-Fletchley as Blossom, Buttercup, and Bubbles.
119.) A time turner is not a flux capacitator I should therefore not try to install it in a muggle car.
120.) I shall not refer to DADA professors as canaries in a coal mine.
121.) When fighting death-eaters in the annual June good vs. evil fight I will not lift my wand skyward and shout “There can only be ONE”.
122.) A wand is for magic only, it is not for picking noses, playing snooker, or playing drums no matter how bored I become.
123.) It is generally accepted that cats and dragons can not interbreed and I should not attempt to disprove this theory no matter how wicked the results would be.
124.) 42 is not the answer to every question on the O.W.L.S.
125.) I am allowed to have a cat, rat, toad, or an owl. I am not allowed to have reticulated python, snow leopard, Tasmanian devil, or piranha.
126.) No matter how good an Australian accent I can do I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
127.) I will not refer to the Defense against the Dark arts professor as Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak.
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast PJO FANS:will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG! PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings PJO FANS:won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you! PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY! PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
Ways to Annoy people at the cinema:
Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing!"
Go, "Oooooh..." (Or "Eww!") whenever anyone kisses.
Clap when the good guy gets killed.
During the previews, yell, "Can you fast-forward it?"
Whenever the bad guy is doing something devious, say, "Watch out!"
Laugh very loudly at all the corny jokes.
Tell the man selling popcorn that the bathroom is flooding.
Yell out what is going to happen.
Wear a cape and when its your turn to get popcorn yell, "I'm Batman! Hahaha!" and run away.
Say that they cannot sit next to you because your invisible friend already is.
Dress for every movie as if it were the Rocky Horror Picture Show.
Use empty chairs next to you as catapults with candy. Aim at specific people behind you and see if you can hit anyone in the back row.
Wear 3D glasses. Complain loudly how bad the effects are.
Bring a flashlight. In the middle of the film do shadow puppets on the ceiling.
Bring a remote control. Complain that you can't change the channel.
Sit front row, the minute the movie starts run out screaming.
Bring a beach ball. Toss it around.
Try to start a wave.
Become a bookie. Take bets on who will die first.
Sit in the back and throw eggs at the projection window.
Every time someone curses cover your ears and scream, "No profanity!"
Sing with the theme music.
Bring and use your own air freshener.
At the ticket booth, request tickets for really old movies, "I'll have two tickets for the Goonies."
Throw spit wads on the screen. Try throwing them on the upper part of the screen so they can't get scraped off.
Pass around a collection plate and see if anyone contributes.
Point a laser pointer at the screen. Give the audience a laser light show.
Bring a book and a bright light. Start reading the book with the light on. When someone asks you to turn out the light, yell, "Shh, I'm trying to read!"
Use binoculars. Stare at the audience rather than the movie.
Bring a Nintendo laser gun. Shoot at the screen.
Clap loudly every time a person walks into the theater late.
When someone kicks the back of your chair, scream, "Ahhh, whiplash!"
Ask what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
Ask the person at the ticket window, "Do you work here?"
Start a standing ovation at the end of the movie.
Quote all dialogue 4 seconds after it is said on the screen.
Get up frequently and leave the room while singing "Let's all go to the Lobby to get ourselves a treat"
Every time there is a gun shot scream, "Hit the floor!", jump on the floor, and cover your head.
Wear one of those "cat in the hat" top hats.
When someone walks by you in the aisle scream, "Ahhhhhh! Bad Touch!"
Play musical chairs, getting up frequently and moving right next to someone sitting by them self.
Bring your own beanbag chair and sit in the aisle.
Before the movie begins, tape fart cushions to various chairs in the theater room.
Bring a portable air popper, pop your own popcorn.
Bring a water gun and shoot it at anyone who begins talking then say very loudly, "SHH!"
Before the commercials start and people are just coming in and shout so that people outside can hear, "I'M SO VERY SORRY! YOU'RE TOO LATE!"
Tie a cardboard box around your waist and walk up and down the aisles shouting "Get your popcorn, peanuts!"
Cough really loudly right at the most important part of the movie, so nobody can hear it, like when the killer’s name is going to be said.
Laugh hysterically during the sad parts in the movie, cry during the funny ones.
Bring a pager or cellphone and set them off every 5 minutes, you can also set off a watch alarm if you have a loud one.
Say "Shhhhh" every 5 minutes.
Pass by a room that’s showing a movie you’ve already seen, put your head into the room, and scream the ending.
In case you need further proof that the human race is doomed because of stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
On a Myer hairdryer: "Do not use while sleeping". (Darn, and that's the only time I have to work on my hair).
On a bag of Chips: You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside. (The shoplifter special?)
On a bar of Palmolive soap: "Directions: Use like regular soap". (And that would be how?)
On some frozen dinners: "Serving suggestion: Defrost". (But, it's just a suggestion).
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom): "Do not turn upside down". (Well...duh, a bit late, huh)
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding: "Product will be hot after heating". (And you thought?...)
On packaging for a K-Mart iron: "Do not iron clothes on body". (But wouldn't this save me more time?)
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine: "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication". (We could do a lot to reduce the rate of construction accidents if we could just get those 5 year olds with head colds off those forklifts.)
On Nytol Sleep Aid: "Warning: May cause drowsiness". (And...I'm taking this because?)
On most brands of Christmas lights: "For indoor or outdoor use only". (As opposed to...what?)
On a Japanese food processor:"Not to be used for the other use". (Now, somebody out there, help me on this. I'm a bit curious.)
On Nobby's peanuts: "Warning: contains nuts". (Talk about a news flash!)
On an American Airlines packet of nuts: "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts". (Step 3: maybe, uh...fly Delta?)
On a child's superman costume: "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly". (Really?!)
RANDOM PROFILE STOOF!!
- Why is donkey Kong called "Donkey" if he's a monkey?
- If your name is Mr. Crunch, and you join the Navy, would you eventually become Captain Crunch?
- If the SWAT team busted down your door, would they have to replace it later?
- Amateurs built the Ark, Professionals built the Titanic
- If it wasn't for physics and law inforcement, I'd be unstoppable
- There are 3 kinds of people: one's who can count and one's who can't
- Flying is simple. Just throw yourself on the ground and miss.
- If you can stay calm when all around you is in chaos, then you probably haven't fully understood the situation.
- If Mars had earthquakes, would they be called marsquakes
- The person who smiles when things go wrong has found someone to blame it on.
- There are 3 kinds of people: People who learn by reading, a few who learn by observation, and the rest who have to test the electrical fence for themselves.
- WARNING- do NOT walk in my footsteps! I tend to walk into walls and off the occasional cliff.
- Last night I lay in bed looking u at the stars thinking, where the heck is the ceiling?!
- If you argue with yourself? Fine. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE is when I start thinking you're a little messed up.
- They laugh because we're losers...WE laugh because they just figured it out
- If tylenol,duct tap, and a band-aid don't fix you, you have a serious problem
- You cry. I cry, you laugh, I laugh, you fall off a cliff, I laugh even harder.
- Don't knock on Death's door. Ring the bell and run. He hates it.
- When life gives you lemons, make grape juice and then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
- Sometimes I wonder 'why is the frisbee getting bigger?' then I get hit in the face.
- When someone annoys you it takes 42 muscles to frown about it but it only takes 4 muscles to extend your arm and punch the crap out of them.
- Taste the rainbow-EAT CRAYONS!
- Newscasters always say "good evening" and then preced to tell you why it's not.
- Boys are like slinkeys, useless, but fun to watch fall down the stairs.
- I wish my lawn was emo. Then it could cut itsef.
- Whoever said nothing is impossible, never tried slamming a revolving door.
- One day, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject.
- Ever stop to think and then forget to start again?
- An apple a day keeps the doctor away, if well aimed.
- But if the doctor is cute, screw the fruit!
- Suicidal twin kills sister by mistake!
- Secret admirers are stalkers with stationary.
- I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it!
- Don't mess with me. I have a stick.
- Shut up voices or I'll poke you with a fork!
- You laugh because I'm different. I laugh because you're all the same.
- Help! I've fallen and I can't-oooo nice carpet!
- I'm not clumsy! The floor just hates me!
- We know the speed of light...So what's the speed of dark?
- Who gives a care if the glass is half full or half empty? Just pick the freaking glass up and drink it!
- I'm so gangster, I carry a squirt gun!
- The Force and duct tap are the same thing- they both have a light and dark side and they hold the universe together!
- I ran with scissors and lived!
- When you go to court, you're putting your life in the hands of people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.
- If you can't buy friendship, then why do you have to buy Barbie's friends?
- One day my prince will come. Yours? He took a wrong turn, got lost, and was too stubborn to ask directions.
- My knight in shining armour turned out to be a loser in aluminum foil.
- Mothers of teens know why some animals eat their young.
- It's always the last place you look. Of course it is! Why would I keep looking after I found it?!
- I'm not afraid of Death! What's it gonna do? Kill me?
- Life is like a pack of gum...I have yet to fiure out why.
- Life isn't passing me by. It's trying to run me over!
- Do not walk behind me for I may not lead, do not walk in front of me for I may not follow, do not walk beside me either. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!
- I used to have super powers...then my therapist took them away...
- slinkey+ esculator= endless fun!
- I used to have have an imaginary friend...then she abandoned me because her friends thought I wasn't real...
- What hapens if you get scared half to death twice?
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian. I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman. I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights. We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time. I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room. I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had. I wish they could adopt me. I am one of the lucky ones, I guess. I survived the attack that left me in a coma for three weeks, and in another year I will probably be able to walk again. I am not one of the lucky ones. I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school. It was simply too much to bear. We are the couple who had the realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men. I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me. I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised. The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman. I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman. I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male. I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men. I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that. I am the man who died when the paramedics stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual. I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I did not have to always deal with society hating me. I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind. I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person who is afraid of telling his loving Christian parents he loves another male. Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
12 things you shouldn't say to a police officer:
1. "I can't reach my license unless you hold my beer. 2. "Sorry, Officer, I didn't realize my radar detector wasn't plugged in. 3."Aren't you the guy from the Village People?" 4. "Hey, you must've been doin' about 125 mph to keep up with me. Good job! 5. "Are You Andy or Barney?" 6. "I thought you had to be in relatively good physical condition to be a police officer. 7. "You're not gonna check the trunk, are you? 8. "I pay your salary! 9. "Gee, Officer! That's terrific. The last officer only gave me a warning, too! 10. "Do you know why you pulled me over? Okay, just so one of us does. 11. "I was trying to keep up with traffic." When the cop says that there are no other cars, reply with: "Yes, I know there are no other cars around.. That's how far ahead of me they are." 12. When the Officer says "Gee Your eyes look red, have you been drinking?" You probably shouldn't respond with,"Gee Officer your eyes look glazed, have you been eating doughnuts?"
WHAT TO DO IN AN EXAM YOU KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL ANYWAYS:
1. Get a copy of the exam, run out screaming "Andre, Andre, I've got the secret documents!!"
2. Talk the entire way through the exam. Read questions aloud, debate your answers with yourself out loud. If asked to stop, yell out, "I'm SOOO sure that you can hear me thinking." Then start talking about what a jerk the instructor is.
3. Bring a Game Boy. Play with the volume at max level.
4. On the answer sheet find a new, interesting way to refuse to answer every question. For example: I refuse to answer this question on the grounds that it conflicts with my religious beliefs. Be creative.
5. Run into the exam room looking about frantically. Breathe a sigh of relief. Go to the instructor, say "They've found me, I have to leave the country" and run off.
6. 15 min. into the exam, stand up, rip up all the papers into very small pieces, throw them into the air and yell out "Merry Christmas." If you're really daring, ask for another copy of the exam. Say you lost the first one. Repeat this process every 15 min.
7. Come into the exam wearing slippers, a bathrobe, a towel on your head, and nothing else.
8. Come down with a BAD case of Tourette's Syndrome during the exam. Be as vulgar as possible.
9. Bring things to throw at the instructor when s/he's not looking. Blame it on the person nearest to you.
10. As soon as the instructor hands you the exam, eat it.
11. Every 5 min. stand up, collect all your things, move to another seat, continue with the exam.
12. Turn in the exam approx. 30 min. into it. As you walk out, start commenting on how easy it was.
13. Get the exam. 20 min into it, throw your papers down violently, scream out "Fuck this!" and walk out triumphantly.
14. Arrange a protest before the exam starts (ie. Threaten the instructor that whether or not everyone's done, they are all leaving after one hour to go drink.)
15. Show up completely drunk (completely drunk means at some point during the exam, you should start crying for mommy).
16. Comment on how sexy the instructor is looking that day.
17. Come to the exam wearing a black cloak. After about 30 min, put on a white mask and start yelling "I'm here, the phantom of the opera" until they drag you away.
18. If the exam is math/sciences related, make up the longest proofs you could possible think of. Get pi and imaginary numbers into most equations. If it is a written exam, relate everything to your own life story.
19. Try to get people in the room to do a wave.
20. Bring some large, cumbersome, ugly idol. Put it right next to you. Pray to it often. Consider a small sacrifice.
21. During the exam, take apart everything around you. Desks, chairs, anything you can reach.
22. Puke into your exam booklet. Hand it in. Leave.
23. Take 6 packages of rice cakes to the exam. Stuff at least 2 rice cakes into your mouth at once. Chew, then cough. Repeat if necessary.
25. Walk in, get the exam, sit down. About 5 min into it, loudly say to the instructor, "I don't understand ANY of this. I've been to every lecture all semester long! What's the deal? And who the hell are you? Where's the regular guy?"
26. Do the entire exam in another language. If you don't know one, make one up!
27. Bring a black marker. Return the exam with all questions and answers completely blacked out.
28. Every now and then, clap twice rapidly. If the instructor asks why, tell him/her in a very derogatory tone, "the light bulb that goes on above my head when I get an idea is hooked up to a clapper. DUH!"
29. From the moment the exam begins, hum the theme to Jeopardy. Ignore the instructor's requests for you to stop. When they finally get you to leave one way or another, begin whistling the theme to the Bridge on the River Kwai.
30. After you get the exam, call the instructor over, point to any question, ask for the answer. Try to work it out of him/her.
31. In the middle of the test, have a friend rush into the classroom, tag your hand, and resume taking your test for you. When the teacher asks what's going on, calmly explain the rules of Tag Team Testing to him/her.
32. Bring cheat sheets FOR ANOTHER CLASS (make sure this is obvious... like history notes for a calculus exam... otherwise you're not just failing, you're getting kicked out too) and staple them to the exam, with the comment "Please use the attached notes for references as you see fit."
33. Stand up after about 15 minutes, and say loudly, "Okay, let's double-check our answers! Number one, A. Number two, C. Number three, E..."
34. Fake an orgasm. When interrupted, apologize, and explain that question #_ moved you, deeply.
35. Wear a superman outfit under your normal clothes. 30 minutes into the exam, jump up and answer your phone, shouting "What? I'm on my way!!". rip off your outer clothes and run out of the room. strike a pose first for added effect.
36. Tailgate outside the classroom before the exam.
37. If your answers are on a scantron sheet, fill it out in pen.
38. Bring a giant cockroach into the room and release it on a girl nearby.
39. Complete the exam with everything you write being backwards at a 90 degree angle.
40. Bring one pencil with a very sharp point. Break the point off your paper. Sharpen the pencil. Repeat this process for one hour.
41. Make Strange noises... get people to stare... look at the person next to you as if heshe did it.
42. Dress like the professor.
44. Use Invisible Ink to answer the whole exam.
45. Order catering. The catering company should come in about halfway through the test, and should include at least three waiters, eight carts of food, and five candelabras
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE! If you too are against drunk driving, add this to your profile and add your name to the bottom.
I went to a birthday party,
And remembered what you said.
You told me not to drink at all,
So I had a Sprite instead.
I felt proud of myself,
The way you said I would,
That I didn't choose to drink and drive,
Though some friends said I should.
I knew I made a healthy choice and,
Your advice to me was right,
As the party finally ended,
And the kids drove out of sight.
I got into my own car,
Sure to get home in one piece,
Never knowing what was coming,
Something I expected least.
Now I'm lying on the pavement,
And I hear the policeman say,
"The kid that caused this wreck was drunk."
His voice seems far away.
My own blood is all around me,
As I try hard not to cry.
I can hear the paramedic say,
"This girl is going to die."
I'm sure the guy had no idea,
While he was flying high,
Because he chose to drink and drive,
That I would have to die.
So why do people do it,
Knowing that it ruins lives?
But now the pain is cutting me,
Like a hundred stabbing knives
Tell sister not to be afraid, Mom
Tell daddy to be brave,
And when I go to heaven,
Put "Daddy's Girl" on my grave.
Someone should have taught him,
That it's wrong to drink and drive.
Maybe if his mom and dad had,
I'd still be alive.
My breath is getting shorter,
I'm getting really scared.
These are my final moments,
And I'm so unprepared.
I wish that you could hold me Mom,
As I lie here and die.
wish that I could say,
I love you and good-bye.
NoOnesGal1848, Sakura-Cherry-Blossom-Chan, AkatsukiDreamer, DeiDei-kunsgirl, Gaaraslilgrl, Maximum Ridegirl, Sasuke'sGirl567, i like pie123,UchihaVamprincess0110, moonlesslife, UchihaSakuraROX, Cherryblossom-has-bloomed777, kaminariyoru, A-Million-Words, AliceXShunMEGAFan17, Animevampfreak10,Tobi's Only Girl,
HOW TO HAVE FUN IN AN ELEVATOR!
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?" 2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off. 3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves. 4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral. 5. Meow occasionally. 6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly. 7. Say "DING!" at each floor. 8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons. 9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button. 10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on." 11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?" 12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone. 13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space." 14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you. 15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them. 16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones. 17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?" 18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!" 19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift. 20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers. 21. Swat at flies that don't exist. 22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it. 23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off. 24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you. 25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!" 26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side. 27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently. 28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it. 29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..." 30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't. 31. Ask people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer. 32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting. 33. Ask, "Did you feel that?" 34. Tell people that you can see their aura. 35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again." 36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body." 37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
Y BOIZ SHOULDN'T CHEAT There was once a girl named Ashley who had a boyfriend named Jack.
Jack was the most popular guy in school. The three most popular girls were Courtney, ASHLEY, and Emma. Jack thought of Ashley as OKAY, but he REALLy liked Courtney. Courtney liked jack also. Well of course she did, everyone did!
Ashley and Courtney were worst enemies. Courtney tried to steal Jack away everytime she had a chance to. One day, Courtney asked Jack if he wanted to go to the movies. Ashley heard everything...what movie theatre and what time.
Ashley approached the movies that night and followed Jack and Courtney. Ashley sat right behind them. she watched them get close to each other and kiss...not only kiss, but practically get it on in the theatre. Courtney told jack "Do you want to come to my place and skip this boring movie?" He replied "hell yes."
Ashley had peeked through Courtney's window. Jack and her were
messing around and Ashley watched the whole thing.
The next day at school Ashley wasn't there. For the next few days Ashley wasn't there. A week later her mother found her in her closet dead... she commited suicide because she had loved Jack so much. Next to ashley's dead body was a note.
A note that read: My dearest Jack, I watched you at the movie and at Courtney's house and I will continue to watch you. I never thought you would do something like this to me. I really loved you jack. I died for you just like Jesus died for us.
Always with you, Ashley
Please foward this or Ashley will haunt you and try to kill you because she wants everyone to know about Courtney
IF YOU IGNORE THIS WITHOUT READING IT YOU HAVE NO HEART...BUT IF YOU FIND YOU CANNOT STOP UNTIL YOU REACH THE END THEN YOU MUST HAVE A VERY BIG HEART.
Mummy...Johnny brought a gun to school He told his friends that it was cool And when he pulled the trigger back It shot with a great crack Mummy I was a good girl I did what I was told I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold But mummy when I went to school that day, I never said goodbye I'm sorry mummy I had to go, but mommy please don't cry When Johnny shot the gun he hit me and another And all because he got the gun from his older brother Mummy please tell daddy that I love him very much And please tell Chris, my boyfriend, that it wasn't just a crush And tell my little sister that she is the only one now And tell my dear sweet grandmother that I'll be waiting for her now And tell my wonderful friends that they were always the best Mummy I'm not the first I'm no better than the rest Mummy tell my teachers I won't show up for class And never to forget this and please don't let this pass Mummy why'd it have to be me no one deserves this Mummy warn the others, mummy I left without a kiss And mummy tell the doctors I know they really did try I think I even saw a doctor trying not to cry Mummy I'm slowly dying with a bullet in my chest But mummy please remember I'm in heaven with the rest Mummy I ran as fast as I could when I heard that crack Mummy listen to me if you would I wanted to go to college I wanted to try things that were new I guess I'm not going with daddy On that trip to the new zoo I wanted to get married I wanted to have a kid I wanted to be an actress Mummy I wanted to live But mummy I must go now The time is getting late Mummy tell my Chris I'm sorry but I had to cancel the date I love you mummy I always have I know you know it's true Mummy all I wanted to say is "mummy I love you" In memory of the Columbian students that were lost Please if you would Pass this around I'd be happy if you could Don't smash this on the ground If you pass this on Maybe people will cry Just keep this in heart For the people that didn't get to say "goodbye"
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress
Favourite Excessively RANDOM Quotes/Sayings
"The security here is tighter than Shun's jeans!" - Dan Kuso from Bakugan New Vestroia
"I love Tuesdays because it's Tacos night!!!!!!!" - Dan Kuso from Bakugan New Vestroia
"YOU RUINED TACO NIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!"- Dan Kuso to Spectra Phantom From Bakugan New Vestroia
"Cool is the rule, dude!" - Akwimos from Bakugan Gundalian Invaders
"Dan the man with the big brown van!" - Jake Vallory from Bakugan Gundalian Invaders
"She'd even been there last summer when the chopped-up Lord Kronos rose out of his coffin in a terrible new form, and she'd earned my permanent respect by nailing him in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush." - Percy Jackson from Percy Jacksn and the Last Olympian (book)
"Yay! Your brain works!" - Tyson from Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
Percy's back, they were probably thinking. He's saved the day! Maybe he brought souvenirs! - Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
"Erre es korakas, Blinky!" Dionysus cursed. "I will have your soul!" "Um, he's a video game character." - Dionysus and Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
"The Lord of Time disappeared under a giant blue butt" - Percy Jackson from Percy Jackson and the Last Olympian
All right, A -- I made my own breakfast this morning. That's right, waffles. And B -- my parents let me make my own decisions!" -Zak Saturday
"What? I've got these clumsy monster hands. They're hard to control sometimes..." -Zak Saturday
"Oh yeah, and you never were a very good scientist...do you know why the world got so crazy every time Zak Monday and I got too close? Matter and Anti-Matter don't play well together. Have fun learning that lesson." -Zak Saturday
"No, you do not touch the Cerufe's skin...because it will burn you up!" -Zak Saturday
"You know, in my plan, no one got power wedgied at 6,000 feet!" -Zak Saturday
"Why does everything cool try to kill me?!" -Zak Saturday
"Wow, Mom, this is when I would have expected a, 'Zak! No, it's too dangerous!'" -Zak Saturday
"Told you that was in your head." -Zak Saturday
"No, I'm me, and your toast!" -Zak Monday
"Hey! You should be worshipping me!" -Zak Saturday
"All I've ever tried to be is the good guy! I know I'm Kur, but I'm trying! I never wanted to hurt anybody! I am not a monster! Why are you showing me these things?! Wait! These visions... They're not my worst fear. They're yours. You're scared of me. You didn't just come for the Claw cause you missed it. You wanted to keep it away from Kur. Please, just take it. If even the good cryptids think that I'm destined for evil, then I don't know why I should fight anymore." -Zak Saturday
"Nooo! Not the video games!" -Zak Saturday
"What are you going to do, tell your mommy? Or...my mommy?" -Zak Monday
"With a flute? Dude! You're crazier than I am!" -Zak Monday
"Everybody has secrets. My family just has bigger ones..." -Zak Saturday
"Zak, you're eleven. To tell you the truth, Fisk was a bigger competition." -Doyle Blackwell
"We lost you for about 3 minutes there, if your mom and dad hadn't got to you when they did, would have been a lot longer than that..." -Doyle Blackwell
"No, you are not giving an 11-year-old a motorcycle!" -Drew Saturday
"Very quick thinking, Zak. You see, that's the half of the DNA you inherited from me. Your father's are the chromosomes that just sit there and say, 'We're not gonna make it!'" -Drew Saturday
"Oh no... you got me..." -Drew Saturday
"Van Rook is a shiny purple donut monkey." -Argost's Computer
"Zak, I think it's best if you don't use the Hand of Tsul 'Kalu on Tsul 'Kalu." -Drew Saturday
"Zak, Honey, under all this kick-butt-momness, I am a girl. We pay attention to these things." -Drew Saturday
"Still, that was smoother than your dad ever was." -Drew Saturday
"No, no, no, no, no, no, Zak! Zak! Doc I'm not getting a response! Zak! Baby boy, please, please...!" -Drew Saturday
"Game over boys; Mommy's plants need thier artificial sunshine." -Drew Saturday
"No...n-no I didn't almost...we...we dated in college...I didn't know he was...we are not talking about this right know!" -Drew Saturday
"Breaks are for people without mortal enemies searching for the key to ultimate power!" -Doc Saturday
"You stole from my brother-in-law and now, you spy on my twelve year old son!?!" -Doc Saturday
"Are you disturbed yet?" -Komodo Monday
"Wait...does this mean we have to move the giant elephant again?!?" -Zak Saturday
"Hey, I'm eleven years old now! I think you can trust me." -Zak Saturday
"Oh yeah? This coming from the boy who sneaked past his parents last night to watch their arch nemesis's TV show." -Doc Saturday
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica, twilightgirl1918, Just A Little Bit Dramatic, Pirates OWNS you, Cripsee, I'll have some stupid cliché, Katie-3llen,Angelz on Edge, HermioneGranger1993, ;-) Bellanes, -Aikio-Hatate-,crimson angel3579,moyashi the 14th,luvingrandomness, heartofhate1014, solarkitty, lavender Crystal, Animevampfreak10,Tobi's Only Girl,
t would be a better place then copy this onto your profile
Here's a Harry Potter Survey I found:
Favorite Harry Potter book:
Prisoner of Azkaban
Favorite Harry Potter movie:
So far, The Deathly Hallows parts 1 and 2
Favorite HP character(s):
The House you prefer to be in:
Griffindor, or Slytherin
The House you think you'll be in:
Hogwarts ghost that's your favorite:
Subject in Hogwarts you like the best:
Potions and Charms
Favorite teacher in Hogwarts:
Professor R.J Lupin, of course!
Position you would want in Quidditch:
Um...Seeker or Chaser
Quidditch position that fits you most:
Who you would want to make friends with:
If I could choose my time period, I'd go back to the Marauder's time and befriend them but, if I stick with my time period, I'd be about two years older than Teddy so I'd be friends with him and maybe Harry's kids/George's kids.
The Marauders are my favorite characters (minus Peter) and I imagine Teddy, James (II) and Fred (II) would all be pranksters :)
Which character in the book do you relate to:
I'm a little strange too
The pet you'd get:
A Cat, it's the most practical really (that, and I don't really like birds and Hogwarts doesn't allow dogs)
What you would see in the Mirror of Erised:
I'd see myself with a loving husband, being hugged by three little girls and holding a baby boy in my arms.
If your friend was pulled into the Whomping Willow by a black dog, would you jump in and rescue him/her?
Yeah! (but mainly just to see if the dog was Sirius ;) )
If Sirius Black turned up on your doorstep, what would be your reaction?
I'd probably be a bit confused before heartily welcoming him in
If you landed yourself in the same situation as Harry was in with Umbridge's detention, would you tell anyone about the marks on your hand?
I'd probably show them off and use it as an opportunity to get some cool scars XD (I'd try and write something besides what Umbridge wants me to so I can have whatever I want on the back of my hand)
Books or Movies:
Is this even questionable? Books, all the way!
It's a Tiger (I've taken a test for this, as well as my Hogwarts House and wand)
It's a Black Panther cub.
Things not to do at Camp Half-Blood
1. I will not call Zeus' Fist "the Poop Pile," especially while Chiron and Mr. D are around
2. I will not trick Grover into eating meat, as this is cruel and humorless
3. I will not tell Nico that Bianca is still alive, and she's just hiding as this is not funny in any way, shape, and/or form of any kind
3b. Neither is telling Percy that Zoe Nightshade's constellation mysteriously disappeared from the sky
4. I will not steal Apollo's sun chariot and use it to torch various cities
5. The key to the universe is not "Ni"
5b. Not even if Travis and Connor told you that Annabeth Chase herself said it is. Chances are, they're lying.
6. I will not give Blackjack chocolate, as it gives him a very bad case of diarrhea
6b. Ditto Bessie.
7. Silena Beauregard winning Capture the Flag is NOT acceptable, nor will it be tolerated
7b. Ditto Clarisse la Rue
8. Dadelaus' laptop is NOT a play-thing, nor is it to be treated as such
8b. Do not TOUCH the laptop without first asking Annabeth's permission
9. Whether or not Percy and Annabeth are dating is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS, so QUIT ASKING!
9b. And NO, they will NOT kiss each other just because you ask, so again, QUIT ASKING!
10. Calling the wood nymphs "Echo" is NOT funny, and they will not tolerate it any longer. Do so at your own risk, but do not say that you were not warned.
11. I will not paint Tyson purple while he is asleep, dress him in purple clothes, then make a purple "horn" and "wings" out of some cardboard and put them on him, then wait for him to wake up so that I can parade him around camp passing him off as a "one-eyed, one-horned, flying purple people eater"