Birth date: September 5
Writing Genre: Angst, fluff. I'm angst trash lmao
Favorite Video Games: K i n g d o m H e a r t s Final Fantasy series Uncharted series Fallout 3 Fallout: New Vegas Fallout 4 Life is Strange
Favorite Anime/Manga: K Project Pandora Hearts Tokyo Ghoul :re One Punch Man Akagami no Shirayukihime Digimon Free! Owari no Seraph Assassination Classroom etc.
If you have ever choked on air (or any other substance you thought imposible to choke on), copy this in your profile.
"Wherever I go, whatever the distance that separates us...I will come back to you. And when you grow up and become an adult, I promise I'll come back and find you. Because I'll always keep liking you like this."-- Tsukiyomi Ikuto to Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara! Encore! (chapter 4)
"One day, it'll all work out. As long as I keep holding tight to that hand. My future will be alright." --Hinamori Amu from Shugo Chara! Encore! (chapter 4)
The Soundtrack To My Life (to be updated)
Put your iPod on shuffle and write the songs that come on. No cheating! (But! I don't have many songs on my iPod!!!! D;) *cries*
Opening credits: "No Air" by: Jordin Sparks feat. Chris Brown
Waking Up: "My Immortal" by: Evanescence \m/
First day of school: "Bleeding Love" by: Leona Lewis
First Date: "Thriller" by: Michael Jackson 0_0
Fighting: "Imaginary" by: Evanescence
Breaking up: "Give Me Everything" by: Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack, and Nayer
Driving: "So What" by: P!NK
Flashback: "That Should Be Me" by: Justin Biber (WHY IS HE ON MY IPOD?!?! Dx) No offense to those who like him!!!!
Mental Breakdown: "Monster" by: Skillet
Getting back together: "Helena" by: My Chemical Romance
Prom Night: "E.T." by: Katy Perry feat. Kanye West (in my opinion the version w/o Kanye is better :3)
Wedding: "I Made It" by: Kevin Rudolf
Birth of a child:"Two is Better Than One" by: Boys Like Girls feat. Tayolr Swift
Final battle: "Hit the Floor" by: Bullet For My Valentine
Death scene: "Don't Stop The Music" by: Rihanna
Funeral: "Just a Dream" by: Carrie Underwood
End credits: "Here Without You" by: 3 Doors Down
Here's 100 random questions: (to be updated)
1) Are you in a relationship with somebody? Nope :/
2) Do you hate more than 3 people? Not that I know of...
3) How many houses have you lived in? Only 1 and an apartment c:
4) Favorite candy bar? I love mostly chocolate bars and I don't have a favorite (:
5) Favorite shoes? Converese or Vans
6) Have you ever tripped someone? Yes! xD but only my friends :p it's sort of like a game
7) Least favorite school subject? Any math class -_-
9) Do you own a Britney Spears CD? Yea, but I don't listen to it
10) Have you ever thrown up in public? Nope!
11) Name one thing that is always on your mind. The end of the world O.O or my grades
12) Favorite genre of music? Rock!! \m/
13) What is your zodiac sign? Virgo
14) What time were you born? I don't know 0.0
15) Do you like beer? Tried one drop. Tastes nasty!!! D;
16) Ever made a prank phone call? I want to!!! >8D
17) What is the most embarrassing CD you own? ...Hahanna Montana Dx
18) Are you sarcastic? No, no I could possibly not ever be sarcastic (sarcasm)
19) What are your favorite colors? Black, Red, Plumb, and Midnight Blue
20) How many watches do you own? Idk because I broke them xD
21) Summer or winter? Winter, Summer is too too hot!! Dx
23) Favorite color to wear? Black or any dark colored clothing
24) Pepsi or Sprite? Dr. Peper!!! 8D
25) What color is your cell phone? Green with a Baby Blue back cover
26) Where is your second home? Don't have one.
27) Have you ever slapped someone? No
28) Have you ever had a cavity? Yes and somehow the dentist say i have "perfect" teeth o.o
29) How many lamps are in your bedroom? 2
30) How many video games do you own? Too much too count xD
31) What was your first pet? Probably a puppy :3
32) Ever had braces? No :o
33) Do looks matter? Hell no! Be who you want to be!! (;
34) Do you use chapstick? Only when I need too
35) Name 3 teachers from your High School. Mr. Rojas, Ms. Garza, and Mr. Zamaron
36) American Eagle or Abercombie? I don't care about lables -_-
37) Are you too forgiving? I'm not sure
38) How many children do you want? Probably 2. Perferably twins :D
39) Do you own something from Hot Topic? Clothing and some pins :D
40) Favorite breakfast meal? Eggs, bacon, pancakes, or an omlet
41) Do you own a gun? I wish! D: If there was a zombie apcolypse I TOTALLY would and have a pistol, and a Colt .45 Pistol, rifel, and 12 or 20 Gage shot-gun (x
42) Ever thought you were in love? Yes...
43) When was the last time you cried? When my uncle passed away...
44) What did you do 3 nights ago? Read fanfiction xD
45) Olive Garden? La Panera? Olive Garden
46) Have you ever called your teacher mommy? By accident. It was embarressing because my teacher was a guy xD
47) Have you ever been in a castle? In Kingdom Hearts Cx
48) Nicknames? Just call me Vani
49) Do you know anyone named No
50) Ever been to Kentucky? Kentucky fried Chicken (x
51) Do you own something from Banana Republic? I don't even know what that is! 0_0
52) Are you thinking about somebody right now? Yep
53) Have you ever called someone Boo? Nope
55) Do you own a diamond ring? No.
56) Are you happy with your life right now? Sorta -.-
57) Do you dye your hair? I want too!
58) Does anyone like you? Not that I know of XD
59) What year were you born? 1995
60) What were you doing in May of 1994? I wasn't born xD
61) Do you own a Backstreet Boys CD? I have one but it ain't mine
62) McDonalds or Wendys? MCDONALD'S!!!
63) Do you like yourself? ehhh... 50/50 ;3
64) Are you closer to your mother or father? Father
65) Favorite physical feature of the preferred sex? Idk
66) Are you afraid of the dark? HECK YES! 0.0
67) Have you ever eaten paste? No
68) Do you own a webcam? Yea, but I don't use it (x
69) Have you ever stripped? Played strip poker in school, but we went as far as taking off our socks xDD
70) Ever broke a bone? No O.O
72) Do you chat on AIM often? What's that??
73) Pringles or Lays? Lays :)
74) Have you ever broken someone's heart? Not that I know of...
75) Rugrats or Doug? Such a hard question!! D: I love both! 90's kid FOREVER!!! 8D
76) Full House or The Brady Bunch? Full House!!
77) Did you like your high school guidance counselor? Surprisingly she was also my middle school counselor. She's cool.
78) Has anyone ever called you fat? My sister's -_-
79) Do you have a birth mark? On my top of my left foot. It looks like a dot xD
80) Do you own a car? I can't even DRIVE a car -.- *beats head against a wall*
81) Can you cook? YES!!!
82) 3 things that annoy you:
1. George W. Bush and his dad (NO OFFENSE TO PEOPLE WHO LIKE THEM!!)
2. Math and Chemistry *faints from overdose of arithmatic*
3. Anything that I find annoying xD
83) Do you text message often? Mmmm...sometimes
84) Money or love? LOVE!!
85) Do you have any scars? no
86) What do you want more than anything right now? To fix my past mistakes
87) Do you enjoy scary movies? Yes, but then I can't fall asleep 0.0
88) Relationships or one night stands? Realitionship
89) Big Red or Juicy Fruit? Juicy Fruit because it's "fruity" (x
90) Do you enjoy greasy food? Not really...
91) Have you seen all the Rocky movies? I don't think I plan to
92) Do you own a box of crayons? OMG YES!!!!!!!!!!! :D
94) Who was the last person that said they loved you? My parents (:
95) Who was the last person that made you mad? My sister
96) Who was the last person that made you cry? No one
97) Who was the last person that made you laugh? My favorite cousin Nora!! xD
98) Who was the last person that you fell for? My 4th grade bestfriend :/
99) Who was the last person that instant messaged you? My friend Jackie xD
100) Who was the last person that called you? My tio Edward :3
THE KH SURVEY (to be updated!!!!)
(Please copy and paste this onto your profile and answer the questions! Spread the KH fever!)
SECTION ONE: The "Favorite" Questions
1. Your favorite KH guy?
SORA!!! Lol because he is sooo cute and sometimes stubborn like me :3 (sometimes lol)
2. Your favorite KH girl?
Kairi because she is determined to get her friends back (espically Sora ;D) and she's got spunk! xD
3. Your least favorite KH guy? Why?
Saïx. because when Kairi got away from being kidnapped by Axel he (Saix) kiddnapped her -_-
4. Your least favorite KH girl? Why?
Larxene! >:0 That no good son of a... *please stand by* 0_0
5. Favorite World? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Destiny Islands! I would love to live there :D
6. Least Favorite World?
7. Favorite Weapon? (Includes both KH1 and KH2)
Oathkeeper and Oblivion together!!!!
8. Least Favorite Weapon?
Rambling Rose idk why though lol
9. Fav. Summon? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
Hmmmm...i don't know i haven't used them xD
10. Fav. Form? (aka. Sora's Forms)
Final, ROCK ON!!
11. Favorite Pairing? (includes yaoi coupling) Why?
Sora/Kairi. They are my favorite couple! They're so sweet and belong together. They're soooo many hints that they like each other espically in KH2 ;)
12. Least Fav. Pairing? (includes yaoi couples) Why?
I don't like alot of couples actually lol there's: Riku/Sora, Sora/Namine, Roxas/Kairi, and Kairi/Riku, and Sora/Roxas
13. Any cool crack pairings you've heard of? List 'em.
I like the thought of Riku/Yuffie i think they would be cute together ;D
14. Weirdest Pairing(s) You've Ever Heard Of?
None at the moment ]
15. Any "Kh-pet-peeves" you have?
People who dislike Xion :/ i thought she was cool :) but people have their own opinions so that's ok
16. Fav. Partner in KH? (includes both KH1 and KH2)
SECTION TWO: Do you believe it, or not believe it?
17. Do you believe in the Xemnas/Saix theory!
No. because they are Nobodies which=no hearts no feelings
18. Do you believe that Zexion is emo?
No. He just has a super cool hairstyle which i think is hot! ;]
19. Do you believe that Marluxia is gay?
No, he's just the only guy brave enough to dye his hair pink!
20. Do you believe that Kairi is the most annoying character in KH?
Nooooo because in KH1 she got her heart taken out soooo she could'nt really do anything and the only reason she didn't jump to Sora in the ending of KH1 was becasuse he told her to stay in Destiny Islands and that he would come back to her
SECTION THREE: Answer Yourself!
21. If Roxas had to choose either Namine or Olette, who would you root for? Why?
Namine! Because she is Kairi's Nobody and Roxas is Sora's Nobody
22. What's your theory on KH: Birth by Sleep?
At the secreat ending of KH2: Final Mix i got confussed because i thought the 3 armored people were Sora, Riku, and Kairi LOL! Then later on in the video when their helmets came off i found out it wasn't them XD
23. Was Chain of Memories a waste of time?
NOOOO!!!! i just got confussed! :X and... i havn't even finished it yet lolololol ;D
24. If you had the choice of meeting ONE (and ONLY ONE!) KH character, who would it be?
AXEL!!!! I would faint if he said, "Got it Memorized" ;DD
25. Which KH character do you relate to the most? Why?
Probably Sora because most of the time i'm lazzyyy LOL!
26. What's the most embarrassing moment that ever happened to you that had something to do with KH?
I had a dream about Axel 0.0 enough said xD (this is sooooo embarrassing!!)
27. Have you ever cosplayed as a KH character? If so, who? If not, who would you like to cosplay as?
No. not yet but i want too ;D and i would like to cosplay as Kairi :D
28. The Funniest Moment in all of KH would be...?
I'm stuck. Lol so i'll just list some of them (;
When Sora and Donald found out Mulan was a girl. xD
Mulan: I think it's working :D
Mushu: I don't know--those two would fall for anything!... 0_0
Sora: I'M RIGHT HERE! >_
Genie's triumphant return in KH2 where he mistakes Pete for Aladdin. LOL!
When Demyx said, "Run! Run Away!!" in the Underworld xD leaving poor Sora all confussed
Sora: But i gotta talk to Hades! >:O
Hades: (covers his ears with his fingers) What was that?!? >_o
Moment Five: Last One ;D
Sora: Oh, right... Hades, we gotta talk! >:I
Hades: *turns around and flicks Sora* xD
I lied XD Momeny six:
When Roxas says, "Hey! Your that pickpocket!!"
29. The Hardest Enemy/Boss was...?
Number III, Xaldin, The Whirlwind Lancer.!! 0_0
30. What was a good addition in KH2 that made it oh-so-addictive?
Sora's Drive Forms haha
SECTION FOUR: Decisions, Decisions...
Note: You MUST only choose one! "Both" or "Neither" in unacceptable!!
31. Hayner or Pence?
32. Zexion or Marluxia?
33. Riku or Roxas?
34. Roxas or Sora?
35. Axel or Demyx?
36. Kairi or Larxene?
37. AkuRoku or SoRiku?
I don't like either of them together but I have nothing against it: AkuRoku
38. Namixas or Namiku?
39. Zemyx or AkuRoku?
AkuRoku they are best friends!!! :D
40. SoKai or SoRiku?
SoKai!!!!!! :D FTW!! lololol
41. Sea Salt Ice Cream or Paopu Fruit?
Paopu Fruit *i think its romantic* ;D
42. Cloud or Leon?
43. CloTi of Clerith?
44. Simple and Clean or Passion?
Ohhhh...this is hard :(... Simple and Clean :D
SECTION FIVE: The Last Section!!
45. List all the KH characters you've fallen for. (This includes Final Fantasy charcter as well)
Riku, Sora, Cloud, Zexion, Roxas, Axel, Reno
46. What crossovers would you like to see with KH?
I would like to see a Digimon/Kingdom Hearts crossover :D
47. Does anyone in KH look like another character? List 'em all!
Ven looks like Roxas (durrrr), Axel looks like Reno. And Xion looks like Kairi!!
48. Which new KH game can you abosolutely NOT wait for?
KH3 baby!!!! Whooo!!! And of course KH 3D: Dream Drop Distance and possably a BBS: Vol. 2 0_0
49. Do you like KH1 or KH2 better? Why?
KH2. Because Sora and Kairi are reunited and Sora can Drive (idk if he can drive a car though lol!)
50. LAST QUESTION! What makes Kingdom Hearts one of the best games in the world!?
Its combination of Final Fantasy and Disney!! :D Kingdom Hearts is fricking epic!! xD
Your One and Only Wish
Do it one by one, don't look ahead!
1. Write the name of a person of the opposite sex.
2. Which is your favorite color out of red, black, blue, green, and yellow?
3. Your first initial?
4. Your month of birth?
5. Which color do you like more, black or white?
6. Name of a person of the same sex as yours.
7. Your favorite number?
8. Do you like California or Florida more?
9. Do you like the lake or the ocean more?
10. Write down a wish (a realistic one).
Are you done?
If so, scroll down
1. You are completely in love with this person.
2. If you choose:
Red: You are alert and your life is full of love.
Black: You are conservative and aggressive.
Green: Your soul is relaxed and you are laid back.
Blue: You are spontaneous and love kisses and affection from the ones you
Yellow: You are a very happy person and give good advice to those who are
3. If you’re initial is:
A-K: You have a lot of love and friendships in your life.
L-R: You try to enjoy life to the maximum and your love life is soon to
S-Z: You like to help others and your future love life looks very good.
4. If you were born in:
Jan.-Mar.: The year will go very well for you and you will discover that you
Fall in love with someone totally unexpected.
Apr.-June: You will have a strong love relationship that will not last long but
The memories will last forever.
July-Sept.: You will have a great year and will experience a major life
Changing experience for the good.
Oct.-Dec.: Your love life will not be too great, but eventually you will find your
5. If you choose...
Black: Your life will take on a different direction; it will seem hard at the time
But will be the best thing for you, and you will be glad for the change.
White: You will have a friend who completely confides in you and would do
Anything for you, but you may not realize it.
6. This person is your best friend.
7. This is how many close friends you have in a lifetime.
8. If you choose...
9. If you choose...
10. This wish will come true only if you RE-POST THIS BULLETIN in one hour and it will come true before your next birthday!
Believe in God
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won't repost it?
Repost this if you truly believe in God.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The Cashier said, 'I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll.'
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
'It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her.'
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. 'No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there.'
His eyes were so sad while saying this. 'My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: 'I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall.'
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me 'I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me.'
'I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister.'
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. 'Suppose we check
'OK' he said, 'I hope I do have enough.' I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: 'Thank you God for giving me enough money!'
Then he looked at me and added, 'I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
'I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
'My mommy loves white roses.'
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started.
I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message, or