Author has written 10 stories for Hetalia - Axis Powers, Death Note, Across the Universe, Vocaloid, and Homestuck.
My favorite animes (from first to latest) are Pokemon, Kappa Mikey, Death Note, Axis Powers: Hetalia, Ouran High School Host Club, Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abriged Series, When The Cicadas Cry (Higurashi), Sekai-Ichi Hatsukoi, Junjou Romantica, Papa to Kiss in the Dark, and Strawberry Panic. I also have a DeviantART and a Youtube under the same username.
I also am a cosplayer and a roleplayer. Well, I'd be a cosplayer as soon as I get enough money to buy some cosplays. My roleplay accounts are on FaceBook: I am Ramona 'South-Italy' Vargas, Raivis 'LittleShota' Galante, Francine 'Crack-Nyotalia' Bonnefoy, & Tino 'AnotherWife' Väinämöinen. THESE ACCOUNTS ARE CURRENTLY INACTIVE, I apologize.
1. How about a brief introduction of yourself?
I suck at summaries, I warn you... I just turned 14. I like writing shotrt stories. I like to draw. I like to sing and I enjoy music. My friends are the most impotant people to me. I am more mature than most of them. I'm secretly an introvert. And, I think the world is out to get me... Happy?
2. And what got you into fanfiction to begin with?
...it was a SealandXLatvia Fic I read a few years ago.
3. What kind of fanfiction do you like to write?
Romance, Friendship, Hurt/Comfort, Drama
4. Do you tend to write the same pairings/characters? Or are you a fandom whore?
I like to spread my horizions, so usually I try to write one for each fandom.
5. What is your most popular fanfic and why do you think people like it so?
My most popular fanfic is SpainXReader. I think it's because it Hetalia.
6. Forget other people...what is the fanfic you've written that you're most proud of?
I'd have to say, Hirari, Hirari. I wrote it in the shortest amount of time and I wouldn't kill me to eleborate on in but, the whole process only took my three and a half hours.
7. Do you find writing easy? Hard? What are the most difficult aspects of writing?
When I have no homework over the weekend, Fanfiction.net is like a wormhole. Although, that doesn't mean I won't write a lengthy Fanfic when I have three essays due. The easy part is writing in detail once you have your plot. The hard part, is inspiration and motivation.
8. Write a few sentences or so of your favorite pairing or character.
Any Vocaloid het or yuri is pretty good. I like yaoi but, no Vocaloid yaoi.
9. Are there any fanfiction trends/cliches that you're sick of?
Yeah, rape. People need to get more creative than that. And there's fluff too... some is fine but, I don't want to be swimming in it.
10. Are you guilty of any of these? Or have you committed other crimes?
Nope... not the first one.
11. What was the first fandom you wrote for? Do you continue to like/participate in it?
Hetalia... I kinda of drifted away from Hetalia but, I still like it.
12. Name your OTPs or most frequently written pairings/characters and explain what it is about them that you love to write.
I have an RL OTP so, yeah. I think it would be considered original fiction.
13. What would you call your writing "style"?
It can be dark and depressing or cute and light-hearted... it just depends on my mood, but whichever one is usually detailed.
14. Do you read other people's fanfics? If so, what do you find yourself reading the most?
Yeah! Totally! I think it's Vocaloid.
15. Name one thing you'd LOVE to write but haven't yet.
Mm... something for Yu-Gi-Oh. Like Tabloidshipping, Gameshipping, or Theifshipping.
16. Do you have trouble taking criticism? Or worse yet, do you have a really bloated ego?
No, I am open to all types of criticism. It will help me improve on my writing... but I do like well-written reviews.
17. When you write is there anything that helps? Music? Quiet room?
Of course! A cup of coffee is great, no matter what time I'm writing at. I like listening to songs that relate to my topic on a soft volume. I like to write at night because everything is still and NO INTERRUPTIONS FROM MY MOTHER.
18. What inspires you?
Love. Music. Images. Other writing.
19. Lastly, how would you sum up your fanfiction experiences and yourself as a writer?
It's been fun and I've enjoyed it but, I've got a lot to learn since I'm a beginner.