Poll: What's your favorite story of mine? Vote Now!
Author has written 9 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
From Pie4273 to PrincessofArtemis. I love being a hunter!!!
Visit my forum please!!!!!!!!!!! http://www.fanfiction.net/myforums/pie4273/2977098/
If you believe and God and Jesus Christ is His son...
Then copy and paste this into your profile
If you ignore him, in the Bible, Jesus says..
"If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my father in
Please Read this Notice!: I own a community called 'PJO Madness'. The story can be about anything PJO related. Send a PM to me if you want your story or someone else's story there. I'll read it over and let you know the decision. Most likely, I'll say yes and that story will be in the community. So go find an awesome story and bring it here!!! Polyvore account link:
If you can read this message, you are
blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
If you could read that put it in your profile!
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
95% of teens would be crying if Justin Bieber was on a 100 ft tall building about to jump. If you are some of the 5% who brought popcorn and friends, add this to your profile.
If you think that Writer's Block sucks, copy and paste this into your profile.
Greek god Me- Goddess of Writing, Language and History
Animal- Golden Retriever
Greek god name- Asteria
Roman form- Ivrita
Demigod Children- two: Athena Day and Geogia Nicks
Godly children- one: daughter of Asteria and Hermes: Teramida, goddess of secret messages
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
If you will always believe PERCY JACKSON is the best Greek hero of ALL TIME, copy/paste this on your profile!!!!
If you have annoying siblings, copy/paste this on your profile!
If you're one of the few people who actually reads profiles, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing, or a combination of both, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
You Might Be An Author If...
Bold the ones that happen to you!!!
1. Every time you hear a song, you think of a new story or one you've already written.
2. You have the last chapters of a story done before even thinking of the characters names.
3. You often imagine your books becoming movies. (all the time!)
4. Spell check is your best friend. (more like worst enemy! it always tries to change my words)
5. You give even the smallest of characters a huge background. (i'm writing this story about a suicidal teenager, not fanfiction related, and a girl that she hates once she sees her is going to play a HUGE part in the story even though she comes off as a random person)
6. You hesitate before killing of one of your favorite characters. (i never killed any of my characters. NEVER)
7. You smile really big when your gonna finally write a character love scene. (the suicidal girlis really popular with a boyfriend and they always have mini love scenes :D)
8. Every time you read something, you make your own story of the same thing.
9. You'll spend an hour trying to find one word cause you won't dare use a synonym. (it even happened today: I was typing and I asked my dad for a word i couldn't remember. I described the word and I knew lots of other words like it but I didn't want to use them cause I got sooooo frustrated. it turns out, the word was only UNISON)
10. Not being able to write is like not being able to pee to you... you just can't hold it in for so long.
11. You write so fast, you leave out words in a sentence.
12. You have to tell at least one person your whole story before it's even written. (in another story, it was my mom)
13. Things that are written bad annoy you and make you want to re-write it better.
14. You laugh at jokes you wrote yourself. (it's kinda weird...)
15. You can spell words like 'troublesome' but can't spell 'the' half the time. (i thought it was only me!)
16. If your note writing or typing, your fingers are moving constantly.
17. You talk to yourself... constantly. (always)
18. You forget what day it is when your writing. (yep!)
19. When you have to write some sort of story in class, you get carried away.
20. You would rather die than use words like 'good' or 'nice' and etc. (it's such a tradegy for amateurs to think there's no betterr word than that!)
21. You put off the last chapter of a story simply because you don't want it to end.
22. You start to cry when writing about a death or other depressing event you knew was coming, and you are the one writing it. (i don't cry, but i feel like it)
23. When on a roll, you will ignore hunger, sleepiness, or the urge to pee until you run out of ideas.
24. If a story, movie, show, etc. finishes without closure, you have a powerful need to write a suitable ending. (i love the musical 'Into The Woods' but I hated the ending. I convinced myself with saying that Cinderella married the baker and they had a child together so they have four children to raise: Little Red Riding Hood, Jack, the Baker's dead wife's baby and that new baby. And now you just heard my rant on a play you probably never even heard of :D)
25. You like to fidget, tap, or chew on the tip of something when you are trying to come up with a new sentence, paragraph, chapter, or story. (my pen cap)
26. You are in love with the Thesaurus.
27. You dream about your stories. (even in one of the forums i go to, I constantly think about my characters and the plot line)
28. You dream of new stories. (i was trying to fall asleep when i thought of a new story, now called 'I hate you more'. I got out my phone and was nearly blinded by the light but i saved all my ideas on the notepad there. Yea, it took me longer to fall asleep but atleast it was more time to think about the story :D)
29. You often revisit some of your old stories. (sometimes, i designate specific dates and times to read entire series of my old stories)
30. Someone can call your name twenty times without you hearing if you're writing. (they get really annoyed too. But who cares, all's fair when you're writing about love and war!)
TOTAL COUNT: 25 out of 30 (yay that's more than half which means I'm a true author!!!!!!!!)
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list:danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, percyrocksmysoxs, percabethroxmysox, demigod-wannabe-love, cathilde, pie4273
That's all for now! Read and review my stories!!!!!!!!
Unsafe External Link
|Focus:||Books Percy Jackson and the Olympians|