Author has written 2 stories for Maximum Ride, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
My SISTER is the kind of girl that if my house were on fire, she'd be roasting marshmallows and flirting with the firemen.
Well, hellooooooooo there! I am Junior Cruz, the brother of the super-lame (j/k) AGUILITA CRUZ!!!!!
This is a true story. All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyones nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his disruptiveness, and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.
You have to read this! The human race is very stupid if they actually put these things on actual consumer labels...
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On packet of Nobbys'
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a package of pasta after the cooking insturctions:
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929,SweetNCrazieSugarmuffin,The Komodo Dragon Phoenix,Bust_A_Groover, Tecna, Triggonseed, The Only Innocent Writer Here-Yumi, EstellaB, NarnianMelody, tookieclothespen, bellabookworm9, GoodyGoody23, EdwardIsMyLover, FreakyTwilightLovero.o, emoTWiLiGHT, sk8rchick2355, Number-1-Twilighters, HerMemoriesErased, x.rosalieorcatherine.xlol, daydreamingxxx, RabidFangFan, SeaweedGirl1, DaughterOfKronosPlzDon'tKillMe, Thalia101, Aguilita Cruz, Junior cruz
But most of all
Ladies always complain and gripe to their friends that there is never any good guys out there, and they always end up with assholes who mistreat them. Well ladies, next time you're complaining, maybe look up to see who you're complaining to, maybe that special someone is right there hanging on your every word as usual, screaming in his head "Why won't you give me a chance?"
If you're a guy and you agree with this letter, copy and paste into your profile as 'I'm sorry'
If You're one of the FEW girls with enough BALLS to copy and paste this into your profile, and you would never make your guy feel this way, copy and paste into your profile as 'Girls Don't Realize These Things'
This is really sweet...
When a girl is quiet, a million things are running through her mind.
When a girl is not arguing, she is thinking deeply.
When a girl looks at you with her eyes full of question, she is wondering how long you will be around.
When a girl answers "I'm fine." after a few seconds, she is not fine at all.
When a girl stares at you, she is wondering why you are lying.
When a girl rests her head on your chest, she is wishing for you to be her's forever.
When a girl wants to see you everday, she wants to be pampered.
When a girl says "I love you." she means it.
When a girl says "I miss you." nobody could miss you more than that.
Life only comes around once, so make sure you spend it with the right person.
Find a guy who calls you beautiful instead of hot, and calls you back when you hang up on him.
The guy who will stay awake just to watch you sleep.
Wait for the guy who kisses your forehead,
Who wants to show you off to the world when you are in your sweats.
The one who holds your hand in front of his friends and is constantly reminding you of how much he cares about you and how lucky he is to have you there for him.
The one who turns to his friends and declares "That's her.".
If you read this, you have to repost it, guy or girl, or you will have bad luck for the rest of your life.
If you repost this, in five minutes your true love will call or message you.
Tonight at midnight, they will realize that they love you.
Something good will happen at approximately 1:42 pm tomorrow, and it could happen anywhere.
So get ready for the biggest shock of your life.
If you don't repost this, you will be cursed with relationship problems for all of eternity.
Repost this to your profile, and spare yourself the emotional stress
This is from Kyuubi69Assassin
Hinata: Do I ever cross your mind?
Hinata: Do you like me?
Hinata: Do you want me?
Hinata: Would you cry if I left?
Hinatal: Would you live for me?
Hinata: Would you do anything for me?
Hinata: Choose--me or your life
Naruto: My life
Hinata runs away in shock and pain and Naruto runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life. *T.T, so sad and romantic*
Why do boys fall in love with girls?
This was written by a guy) Don't break this; it's so sweet! :)
1. They will always smell good even if it's just shampoo.
2. The way their heads always find the right spot on our shoulder.
3. How cute they look when they sleep.
4. The ease in which they fit into our arms .
5. The way they kiss you and all of a sudden everything is right in the world.
6. How cute they are when they eat.
7. The way they take hours to get dressed but in the end it makes it all worth while.
8. Because they are always warm even when its minus 30 outside.
9. The way they look good no matter what they wear.
10. The way they fish for compliments even though you both know that you think she's the most beautiful girl on this earth.
11. How cute they are when they argue.
12. The way her hand always finds yours.
13. The way they smile.
14. The way you feel when you see their name on the caller ID after you just had a big fight.
15. The way she says "lets not fight anymore" even though you know that an hour later...
16. The way that they kiss after you have had a fight.
17. The way they kiss you when you say "I love you".
18. Actually...Just the way they kiss you...
19. The way they fall into your arms when they cry.
20. Then the way they apologize for crying over something that silly.
21. The way they hit you and expect it to hurt.
22. Then the way they apologize when it does hurt (even though we don't admit it).
23. The way they say "I miss you".
24. The way you miss them.
25. The way their tears make you want to change the world so that it doesn't hurt her anymore...
26. The way that she looks almost always happy around you Yet regardless if you love them, hate them, wish they would die or know that you would die without them it matters not. Because once in your life, whatever they were to the world they become everything to you. When you look them in the eyes, traveling to the depths of their souls and you say a million things without trace of a sound, you know that your own life is inevitabley consumed within the rhythmic beatings of her very heart. We love them for a million reasons, no paper would do it justice. It is a thing not of the mind but of the heart. A feeling. Only felt.
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5.Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6.In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7.Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy'.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20 And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity .
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile.
PUT THIS ON YOUR PROFILE IF YOU AGREE
1 out of 6 people are insane. except when you're friends with me and my friends, then 6 out of 6 people are insane
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4.
lol, its a blank page from Dust Lands
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
The air. :)
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Pokemon: Black and White
4. Without looking, guess what time it is:
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6:10, im awesome.
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
my neighbor clicking on her computer.
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Going into school. yeah, I'm at school.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
The computer. Duh.
9. What are you wearing?
Black jeans and a red polo (school uniform)
10. Did you dream last night?
yes. my parents killed me.
11. When did you last laugh?
Not too long ago, amybe 3 minutes ago...
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
A HUGE white board where it says: OBJECTIVES.
13. Seen anything weird lately?
the nicest girl in the school trying to choke me..
14. What do you think of this quiz?
pointless but fun.
15. What is the last film you saw?
Puss in boots
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
all the kingdom hearts games, a psp, a ps3, and a nintendo 3ds
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know:
these jeans won;t let me bend over..
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
I'd make my mom drink spoiled milk. lol
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
was... a white guy that...had power...?
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
her name is Rosalina :)
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?
Nico, all the way.
23. Would you ever consider living abroad?
What does that mean..?
-“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure it’s worth watching.”
-“I am ready to meet my Maker. Whether my Maker is prepared for the ordeal of meeting me is another matter.”
-It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens.
-A friend of mine stopped smoking, drinking, overeating, and chasing women --all at the same time. It was a lovely funeral.
-The annoying thing about being an atheist is that you'll never have the satisfaction of saying to believers, ‘I told you so.' (im not atheist, I just found this funny)
-Suicide would be my way of telling God that I quit.
-The idea is to die young as late as possible.
-Most people can't bear to sit in church for an hour on Sundays. How are they supposed to live somewhere very similar to it for eternity?
-According to most studies, people's number one fear is public speaking. Number two is death. Death is number two! Does that sound right? This means to the average person, if you go to a funeral, you're better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.
-I never wanted to see anybody die, but there are a few obituary notices I have read with pleasure.
-Death - To stop sinning suddenly.
-Afraid of death? Not at all. Be a great relief. Then I wouldn't have to talk to you.
-If you don't know how to die, don't worry; Nature will tell you what to do on the spot, fully and adequately. She will do this job perfectly for you; don't bother your head about it.
-At my age I do what Mark Twain did. I get my daily paper, look at the obituaries page and if I'm not there I carry on as usual.
-A friend is one who knows you and loves you just the same.
-A hug is like a boomerang - you get it back right away.
-A single rose can be my garden... a single friend, my world.
-An insincere and evil friend is more to be feared than a wild beast; a wild beast may wound your body, but an evil friend will wound your mind.
-“You look pretty today!” “Was I ugly yesterday?”
- He died instantly, the next day.
- Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
- A consultant is someone who takes a subject you understand and makes it sound confusing.
- Never argue with a fool. People might not know the difference
-When you are right, no one remembers. When you’re wrong, no one forgets.
-Cheer up, the worst is yet to come
-A recent police study found that you are much more likely to get shot by a fat cop if you run.
-I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.
-When I said 'death' before 'dishonor', I meant alphabetically
-Dyslexics Of The World! Untie!
-Am going to call my kids Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they muck up I will just hit them all at once.
-Being dyslexic has drawbacks. I once went to a toga party dressed as a goat.
-Without me, it's just aweso.
-If you smacked a kid in the face with a bottle of Johnson's No More Tears, would it create beautiful irony?
-He's so far in the closet he's in Narnia
-The reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live
-Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
-"Some people are like slinkies. Good for nothing but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.”
-I believe the word studying is derived from the words "students dying”.
-Only in America do they leave the doors of a bank wide open and chain the pens to the desk
-Text me first or I feel like I'm being annoying
THE ONLY PREDICTABLE THING ABOUT LIFE IS ITS UNPREDICTABILITY
-Mosquitoes are God's way of making us slap ourselves
-If someone touches your behind in the club, grocery store, etc., you don't cry foul play, you say "thank you" because at least someone thinks your ass is worth grabbing.
Contrary to popular belief, America is not a democracy, it is a Percabethtatorship.
There are no steroids in baseball. Just the power of Percabeth.
A picture is worth a thousand words. A Percabeth moment is worth 1 billion words.
When taking the SAT, write "Percabeth" for every answer. You will score over 8000.
Rick Riordan once worked as a weatherman for the San Diego evening news. Every night he would make the same forecast: Partly cloudy with a 100 chance of Percabeth.
If at first you don't succeed, you're not a Percabeth shipper.
As President Roosevelt said: "We have nothing to fear but fear itself. And pairings that go against Percabeth."
In a fight between Batman and Darth Vader, the winner would be Percabeth.
He who lives by the sword, dies by the sword. He who lives by Percabeth never dies.
There’s an order to the universe: space, time, Percabeth... Just kidding, Percabeth is first.
The pen is mighter than the sword, but only if the pen is held by a Percabeth shipper
Most people know that Descarte said, "I think, therefore I am." What most people don't know is that that quote continues, "...a Percabeth shipper."
People have often asked the United States, What is your secret weapon against terrorists? We simply reply...Percabeth.
The active ingredient in Red Bull is Percabeth juice.
Some people say that Percabeth is a myth. Those "some people" are now dead.
1, What color is your toothbrush?
2, Name one person who made you smile today:
My sister. She fell.
3, What were you doing at 8 am this morning:
4, What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
5, What is your favorite candy bar?
6, Have you ever been to a strip club?
Noooo and I don't plan to.
7, What is the last thing you said aloud?
"No! I'm not actually nexting them. It's instant messaging."
8. What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
9, What was the last thing you had to drink?
10, Do you like your wallet?
I hate it. It's a hand-me-down from my sister.
11, What was the last thing you ate?
12, Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Psh, I wish...
13, The last sporting event you watched?
I've never been to one...-_-'
14, What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
15, Who is the last person you sent a text message too?
I dont have a phone.
16, Ever go camping?
Does in my backyard count?
17, Do you take vitamins daily?
Yeah, dinosaur gummies with my sister. She hates pills, so...
18, Do you go to church every Sunday?
Monday, and Sunday. Shoot me.
19, Do you have a tan?
Psh, I'm almost black.
20,Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
21, Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I have to. I'm too used to it.
22, What did your last text message say?
Again, i cant text.
23, What are you doing tomorrow?
Goin' to school.
25, Look to your left, what do you see?
A girl whom I don't know.
26, What color is your watch?
Don't have one.
27, What do you think of when you hear Australia?
28, What is your birthstone?
Idk. What's that?
29, Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru?
Go in. I hate drive-thrus. You can't understand anything the person is saying!
30, What is your favorite number?
31, Who's the last person you talked to on the phone?
I don't have a phone.
32, Any plans today?
33, How many states have you lived in?
34, Biggest annoyance right now?
My sister is trying to talk like some gangster.
35, Last song listened to?
Gospel Truth, Disney Hercules Soundtrack.
36,Can you say the alphabet backwards?
Yeah, but I fail a lot.
37, Do you have a maid service clean your house?
My sister, hehe.
38, Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time?
My shoes that are actually supposed to be for girls.
39, Are you jealous of anyone
Nah, us boys don't tend to get jealous much. *lair, liar*
40, Is anyone jealous of you?
Nah, I'm not much.
41, Do you love anyone?
I love everyone! And not in that creepy way...
42, Do any of your friends have children?
Uhh, I hope not.
44, Do you hate anyone that you know right now?
Of course! I hate my sister! JK.
45, Do you use the word 'hello' daily?
NO. I say, "Konichiwa," cuz I'm awesome like that.
46, What color is your car?
I'm 11, so...
47, Do you like cats?
Heck yeah! Black ones!
48. Are you thinking about someone right now?
My cousin Chris..
49, Have you ever been to Six Flags?
No, I'm too poor to afford that...
50, How did you get your worst scar?
My sister pushed me, and I fell on my knees, and practically skinned it all the way to the shin.
Who Are You In Organization XIII?
TOTAL: 3 *dang it*
So, in a nutshell, I'm awesome! :D