Author has written 1 story for Vampire Diaries.
Welcome to my profile page! If you're here that means you are interested in my person, maybe because of one of my stories or maybe because of a review I left on your stories. Well, as it is, I better introduce myself then, right? As you know, my pen name is VampGurl101 (I know total cliche!) and while I definitely won't tell you my real name you may call me Starriana.
I'm 16 years old (born on 15 April 1998) and I live in Los Angelos, California. I'm kinda short (1'59 m), of average weight (51 kg) and average looks (long, brown hair, hazel eyes, pale skin), the kind of person which gets easily lost in a crowd. I'm somewhat introverted as I don't like to go to parties or other things like that, preferring to spend my time reading a good book, a fanfiction story (yes, I do love slash stories too, so for the homophobes out there; go away) I like to think of myself as friendly though, but I guess I'm too much of a loner for that to be true. My favorite color is purple (for now), I like to listen to music while I write or read and, what I absolutely detest with a passion, is PREJUDICE! I mean, I understand that some find some things/persons/ideas unacceptable and I don't say that they HAVE to like them or anything but they should at least IGNORE them and not insult or try to impose their own views upon others.
I'm an avid reader and I love all kinds of books, no matter the genre. I can read anything as long as it has got a good plot and a writing style that can keep me hooked. I joined ff.net four years ago, I think, and I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised by the talented authors and awesome stories I came across within it.
I want to see a Percy Jackson and the Olympians fanfiction where it is centered on Percy/Apollo and Apollo is clearly the submissive one. I would prefer that it would be where Percy is in his mid-twenties or so and Apollo always looks like a slim teenager, whether it's because that is his real form or he just prefers that look, though I would prefer the former, this is optional but I would prefer it if Percy was immortal, whether because he's a god or the curse of Achilles, whatever you decide.
I don't really what else you do with as long as you PM me if you plan to use this
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murder chanted, "Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read this chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
I love most of the fandoms of my favorite movies, shows, anime, games, and books but my current obsessions are Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Hunter X Hunter, Devil May Cry, Fate/Stay Night, and Teen Wolf. I love all kinds of pairs, be them straight or slash, though I have to admit I do have my favorites.
My favorite pairings in the Hunter X Hunter fandom are as follows:
My favorite pairing in Teen Wolf is:
Other random pairings I love from different fandoms are:
….an many others that don't come to mind right now.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile. Don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, 'If you deny Me, I will deny you in front of My Father in the Gates of Heaven.'
'Angels cry for lost souls not because they are damned, but for the loss of all the good they could have done.'
COMPLETLEY AND TOTALLY OBSESSED WITH ANIME!
REASONS TO JOIN THE DARK SIDE (If you wish to join add this list to your profile): 1. We have cookies! 2. Meet the recruitment bunny! 3. You get a cool dark cape that covers your whole body! 4. You get a really cool crazy laugh! 5. You get to walk out of shadows mysteriously and freak out the good guy! 6. One word: UNDERLINGS! Someone to get things for you when you're too lazy to do them yourself... Now that's the life 7. Money Money Money : Ever notice that we are usually much richer than the good guys? 8. Does there have to be a reason? The dark side is fun! -Flails arms-
92% of the teenage population would be dead if Abercrombie and Bitch-er, I mean Fitch said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore. Put this your profile if your one of the 8% that would be laughing their ass off.
Weird is good. Strange is bad. Weird is the same thing as different which means the same as unique! Which means weird is good! If you are weird and proud of it, copy and paste this to your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who haven't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you love yaoi/shounen-ai, copy this into your profile.
Now for some SPAM, or Stupid Pointless Annoying Mail
Also, I saw these on Mugglenet Fanfiction:
Try Not To Cry
Mommy...Johnny brought a gun to school, He told his friends that it was cool, And when he pulled the trigger back, It shot with a great, huge crack.
Mommy, I was a good girl, I did what I was told, I went to school, I got straight A's, I even got the gold!
When I went to school that day, I never said good-bye.
I'm sorry that I had to go, But Mommy, please don't cry.
When Johnny shot the gun, he hit me and another, And all because Johnny, got the gun from his brother.
Mommy, please tell Daddy; That I love him very much, And please tell Zack; my boyfriend; That it wasn't just a crush.
And tell my little sister; That she is the only one now, And tell my dear sweet grandmother; I'll be waiting for her now; And tell my wonderful friends; That they always were the best; Mommy, I'm not the first, I'm no better than the rest; Mommy, tell my teachers; I won't show up for class, And never to forget this, And please don't let this pass; Mommy, why'd it have to be me? No one, though. deserves this.
But mommy, it's not fair, I left without a kiss.
And Mommy tell the doctors; I know that they really did try; I think I even saw one doctor, trying not to cry.
But Mommy please remember, I'm in heaven with the rest; When I heard that great, big crack, I ran as fast as I could; please listen to me if you would, I wanted to go to college, I wanted to try things that were new; I guess I'm not going with Daddy, On that trip to the new zoo; I wanted to get married, I wanted to have a kid, I wanted to be an actress, I really wanted to live.
But Mommy I must go now, The time is getting late, Mommy, tell my Zack, I'm sorry I to cancel the date.
I love you Mommy, I always have, I know you know its true.
In Memory of The Columbine & Virginia Tech
Students Who Were Lost
Please if you would,
If you pass this on, Maybe people will cry, Just keep this in your heart, For the people who didn't get to say "Good-bye".
Now you have 2 choices,
1) Pass this on, and show people you care, repost as
ONE DAY A DAD COMES HOME DRUNK AND MAD. HE PULLS OUT A GUN AND SHOOTS HIS WIFE AND THEN TURNS THE GUN ON HIMSELF. HIS LITTLE GIRL SITS BEHIND THE COUCH CRYING. THE POLICE CAME AND TOOK THE LITTLE GIRL TO A NEW FAMILY. HER FIRST DAY TO SUNDAY SCHOOL SHE WALKS INTO THE BUILDING AND SEES A PICTURE OF JESUS ON THE CROSS.
THE LITTLE GIRL ASKS THE TEACHER: How did that man get off the cross?
THE TEACHER REPLIED: He never did.
THE LITTLE GIRL ARGUED: Yes he did when mommy and daddy fought he sat next to me behind the couch telling me everything was gonna be alright...
66 of u won't repost this. BUT REMEMBER THE BIBLE SAID, ''DENY JESUS IN FRONT OF YOUR FRIENDS AND I WILL DENY YOU IN FRONT OF MY FATHER."Repost this IF YOUR NOT ASHAMED. Let God's love spread.
Spread the Stupidity
Only in America ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
Only in America ...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
Only in America ...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
Only in America ...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
Only in America ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
Only in America ...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
Only in America ... ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
One day your prince will come. Mine? Oh, he just took a wrong turn, got lost, and is to stubborn to ask directions.
It's you and me versus the world...we attack at dawn.
If all else fails, try reading the instructions.
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without owning a flamethrower. However, I own a flamethrower, and therefore, life holds more fun for me then just lying!
Yes, I hit like a girl. You could too if you hit a bit harder.
Death is God's way of saying you're fired. Suicide is humans way of saying you can't fire me, I quit.
Love vs. Sex
A teenage girl about 17 had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away. As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely. The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before.When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her."
Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Re-post this as Love vs. Sex if you truly believe in God.. Even when you can't see Him, GOD is there! Did you know that 98% of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93% of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
All the good men in this world are either gay, taken, or fictional characters. Copy if True.
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he Talked His friend out of suicide.
See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself.
See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country.
See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor.
Re-Post this if u r against bullying. I bet 95% of u won't.
"Peace is nothing but a result of war." Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing)
I'm not Superman. So I can't say anything big like I'll protect everyone on Earth. I'm not a modest guy who will say it's enough if I can protect as many people as my two hands can handle either. I want to protect... a mountain-load of people. -Ichigo (Bleach)
1. WHERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? In a way, my nickname is the same as one of my mother's favorite characters in a TV show.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? A few weeks ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? It's very nice when I take my time, but the longer I'm writing, the sloppier it gets.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Beef or pastrami.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? No, and I never will, no offense meant, I'm just too irresponsible.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Fifty-fifty chance, I'm like the weird quiet girl you barely notice.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Yes.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes, I think.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I want to say, "Maybe after someone does it first, since I want to be reassured that I won't die." However, I'm probably reckless enough to forget about small details like my own morality in the heat of the moment.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Trix.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM Off? No thank you, too much work.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Heck no, I'm as weak as a newborn kitten; I wouldn't be able to fight my way out of a paper bag.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate and cookie dough.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Their legs and shoes.
15. RED OR PINK? Red.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandmother on my Father's side.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? No thanks.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Black short-shorts and black and white zebra-striped fuzzy slippers.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Quesadilla.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? Music Meister from Batman: The Brave and the Bold.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOUR WOULD YOU BE? Royal purple?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? If you are talking about perfume then it is crème bouquet from stila.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My uncle.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I found it in a random profile from a pretty decent writer.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Ice skating.
28. EYE COLOR? Hazel.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Asian food.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings I suppose, though if I could I'd choose neither.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Pitch Black.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Gray, red, and black.
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter without a doubt.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs, or neither, I'm not a particularly affectionate person.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Coffee cake, which is funny, because I loathe coffee with the passion of a thousand suns.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Hmm?
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Eh?
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Flesh and Fire by Laura Anne Gilman.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My hand, obviously.
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? Lost Girl.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Music.
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Don't listen to their songs, so neither.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? In an amusement park.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? In an hospital is all you're getting from me.
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? No ones.
48. WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? 9:33 PM
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Repost this message.
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
Read some very funny answering machine messages
These are supposedly actual answering machine announcements.
1. My wife and I can't come to the phone right now, but if you'll leave your name and number, we'll get back to you as soon as we're finished.
2. A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why we're not here. So, leave a message.
3. Hi. This is John: If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my financial aid institution, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have plenty of money.
4. Hi. Now you say something.
5. Hi, I'm not home right now, but my answering machine is, so you can talk to it instead. Wait for the beep.
6. Hello. I am David's answering machine. What are you?
7. Hello! If you leave a message, I'll call you soon. If you leave a "sexy" message, I'll call sooner!
8. Hi! John's answering machine is broken This is his refrigerator. Please speak very slowly, and I'll stick your message to myself with one of these magnets.
9. Hello, you are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not need siding, windows or a hot tub, and their carpets are clean. They give to charity through their office and do not need their picture taken. If you're still with me, leave your name and number and they will get back to you.
10. This is not an answering machine - this is a telepathic thought recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your number and your reason for calling, and I'll think about returning your call.
11. Hi. I'm probably home, I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.
12. Hi, this is George. I'm sorry I can't answer the phone right now. Leave a message and then wait by your phone until I call you back.
13. If you are a burglar, then we're probably at home cleaning our weapons right now and can't come to the phone. Otherwise, we probably aren't home and it's safe to leave a message.
14. Please leave a message. However, you have the right to remain silent. Everything you say will be recorded and will be used by us.
15. Hello, you've reached Jim and Sonya. We can't pick up the phone right now, because we're doing something we really enjoy. Sonya likes doing it up and down, and I like doing it left to right... real slowly. So leave a message, and when we're done brushing our teeth we'll get back to you.
So this is a quiz that apparently tells us our morality. Here's my results, you guys can try it if you want to.
Your result for The Are You a Psychopath? Test ...
You scored 37% empathetic, 24% delusional, 57% sociable, and 37% law-abiding!
You're a sane, friendly person with a healthy respect for the law. You're not particularly emotional and may have difficulty connecting with others, but because you do tend to follow the law and treat others with respect it's doubtful your behavior will ever be particularly destructive. You're definitely not a psychopath.
Here's an awesome quote from another author:
Unsafe External Link