Author has written 7 stories for Gallagher Girls, and Fallen, Lauren Kate.
"The pen is mightier than the sword. "
Favourite Colour - mmm... Green (the colour of Zachary Goode's eyes)
Favourite / Lucky Number - fourteen (my birthday)
Favourite Food - Pasta
Favourite Drink - Lilt
Favourite Subject(s) - Art
Favourite Season - Winter!
Favourite Film - Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging
Favourite TV Show(s) - Secret Circle, CSI, Grimm, Friends & Vampire Diaries
Favourite Website(s) - FanFiction and Twitter (and GOOGLE!)
Favourite Shop - Waterstones and Eason
Favourite Brand(s) - Hollister and A&F
President Kennedy was the fastest random speaker in the world
with upwards of 350 words per minute
- Oops, I appear to have fallen on your lips.
- My heart is not a playground
- I'm not so good at advice. Can I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
- Dear Heart, I met a boy today, prepare to shatter.
- To a guy love is only a chapter but to a girl its her whole book.
- You say I'm not cool. But cool is another word for cold. If I'm not cold, I'm hot. I know I'm hot. Thanks for embracing it.
- I hate it when people say: "When life give you lemons, make lemonade." Well, you know what, life never gave you water and sugar, so you can only make lemon juice.
- "It's always in the last place you look" Well duh, who keeps looking after they found it.
- To be sure of hitting the target, shoot first and call whatever you hit the target.
- Always forgive your enemies - Nothing annoys them more.
- When life gives you lemons, make grape juice. Then sit back and watch the world wonder how you did it.
- I'd rather be hated for who I am than be loved for who I'm not.
- A good friend bails you out of jail. A best friend is sitting there next to you saying 'Man, that was fun!'
- 1 universe, 9 planets, 204 countries, 807 islands, 7 seas, and I still had the unfortunate luck to meet YOU.
- I would trust my best friend with my life, but NOT my phone or my facebook.
- When someone's laugh is so much funnier than the joke.
- "Can I help you?" No, I just waited in line for 20 minutes to say 'hi'.
- "Maybe it's Maybelline!" ...or maybe it's photoshop, who knows?
- "Dude, she just called you blonde!" "What? That's not my name?"
- Sometimes, you gotta hand it to short people. Because most of the time, they just can't reach it.
- It's not that I hate you, no! Just put it this way, if you were on fire, and I had water... I'd drink it.
- RIP to all those snowmen who died fighting in the snow :'(
The first known contraceptive was crocodile dung, used by Egyptians in 2000 B.C
The most money ever paid for a cow in an auction was $1.3 million
When you die your hair still grows for a couple of months
The sound of E.T. walking was made by someone squishing her hands in jelly
I'm British so if I ever say something that you think :L then mail me and I'll tell you what it is!
American to British Dictionary (;
American - British
Pants - Trousers / Bottoms
Fosset - Tap
Chips - Crisps
Fries - Chips
Cookie - Biscuit
Elevator - Lift
Closet - Wardrobe
Mom - Mum
Sidewalk - Pavement
Dollars - Pounds (;
Cent - Pence
Pre-School - Playgroup / Nursery
Junior School? - Primary School
Middle School - x (we dont have middle school, we go straight to secondary school (high school))
High School - Secondary School
Bathroom / Restroom - Toilet / Loo
Eraser - Rubber
Yard - Garden
Fall (as in the season) - Autumn
Candy - Sweet
White lips, pale face
Breathing in snowflakes
Burnt lungs, sour taste
Light's gone, day's end
Struggling to pay rent
Long nights, strange men
And they say
She's in the Class A Team
Stuck in her daydream
Been this way since 18
But lately her face seems
Slowly sinking, wasting
Crumbling like pastries
(8) A Team - Ed Sheeran
I need another story
Something to get off my chest
My life gets kind of boring
Need something that i can confess
Till all my sleeves are stained red
From all the truth that I've said
Come by it honestly I swear
Thought you saw me wink, no, I've been on the brink, so
Tell me what you want to hear
Something that were like those years
I'm sick of all the insincere
So I'm gonna give all my secrets away
Don't need another perfect lie
Don't care if critics ever jump in line
I'm Gonna give all my secrets away
My God, amazing how we got this far
It's like were chasing all those stars
Who's driving shiny big black cars
And everyday I see the news
All the problems we could solve
And when a situation rises
Just write it into an album
?Singing straight to cold?
I don't really like my flow, no, so
Got no reason
Got no shame
Got no family
I can blame
Just don't let me disappear
I'ma tell you everything
All my secrets away (x2)
(8) One Republic - Secrets
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Will sit at the side of the pool with you at that time of the month.
BEST FRIENDS: Will throw you a tampon and push you in.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run bitch run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!"
I burst out laughing at things in books and people look at me wierd
I think that writers' block blows (though I really don't get it that often)
My name is Courtney Harper and I'm from Belfast. I'm 14 and currently in the Belfast Royal Academy. So many exams so I'll try to update as much as possible. I don't mind critical reviews, in fact I welcome them because that's how I know on what aspects of my writing to improve.
I started writing because when I was reading a book I would get my own ideas of how the story plot could go so I've decided to do something about it but I sometimes have trouble with communicating my thoughts onto paper to make the readers feel and imagine what I'm trying to project. xoxo
Most of my fanfics are for Gallagher Girls!
Thank you and Goodnight x