Profile edited, August, 2012
Latest Profile edited: March, 2015
I'm back :) Rarely but yes, I'm back.
I only read FAIRY TAIL stories in FF.net.
Few authors need to know why I stop reading & reviewing their stories, before I tell you why, you guys need to know that I don’t mean any harm, okay let’s start:
1. Some of the authors don’t like taking advice so I’m tired of reading their stories when I don’t see any development.
2. Sorry to say this, I stop reading for those who making ‘Overpowered Lucy’ in their story. I still read it though and probably will or will not reviewing/reading the said story.
3. I use to say that ‘once I review I will keep on reviewing their story’ but due to reason No.1 & 2, I stopped. It’s a statement not a promise.
4. I give support to every author who needs it, and to those who I review so far taking it as a motivation, which makes me happy. Why? Because good story is a satisfaction for a reader like me :) I always said that ‘No rush’ (sorry to other readers who wants new chapter quickly, but I don’t like pushing the author said that “Update soon” “Where’s the next chapter?” “Update ASAP”).
5. I don’t really emphasize on the character being OOC because sometime I only look at the plot of the story. (OOC or no OOC I don't care as long the author have a nice plot I'm okay with it and for your information this site is call fanfiction for a reason so no one should complaint whether the character is being OOC or not)
I guess I already state what you guys need to know why I stopped reviewing some stories. (Maybe some of you would not bothered since you guys have a faithful reader unlike me)
I only read a story that tag: Lucy.H (She’s one of my favourite characters, don’t judge, call her annoying, weak or whatever is on your mind. I don’t care.)
I love Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, Jellal Fernandez, Gajeel Reitfox, Erza Scarlet, Laxus Dreyer, Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Leo/Loki, Hibiki Laytis.
I adore Sting Eucliffe and Grimmjow Jaggerjaquez so much and sometimes it makes me look weird
Pairing that I don’t mind reading it:
It have to be Natsu x Lucy with some other pairing that involve Erza x Jellal and Gajeel x Levy or Gray x Cana.
I’m not one of those Gray x Juvia fans, when I read Natsu x Lucy fict usually most of the fict contain Gray x Juvia, to be honest I skipped their part. I have nothing against Gray x Juvia though.
1. Ophiuchus by aphrodite931
2. When You Don’t Know Me by aphrodite931
3. A Fairy’s Blood by Mrs.HopeEstheim
4. Double Cross by R.M.Taluth
5. Until She’s Home Again by Mrs.HopeEstheim
6. Mirror World by HoneyFlower15
7. Dragon Eye by HoneyFlower15
8. I Think I’m In Love With My Wife by Hachibukai
9. My Virgin Heart by Hachibukai
10. One week ago by Sieg Leonhart
11. Because of you by ILoveCelestialIce
12. White Dragon Slayer’s Mark by Hachibukai
13. Hot Shot! by shortiix3
14. Two Hearts by Fiamatta Montague
15. Possessed by Urusaii
16. The Forbidden Forest by LeeSUP
17. The Princess and the Pirates by LeeSUP
18. Fairy Avenue by Lianne Sabrina
19. Will of the Wind by Lianne Sabrina
20. Droplets by Fiamatta Montague
21. That Girl by AlwaysNDForever
22. Secret Otaku by AlwaysNDForever
23. One sister and Eight brothers by Lianne Sabrina
There’s more; ask me I give some or check my favourite stories and my favourite authors :)
Currently I’ve been obsessed with StiCy/StiLu alongside with my fellow friends Joy (Hachibukai) & Angel (ILoveCelestialIce).
Write more decent StiCy fict people & spread the love.
Unsafe External Link