Profile edited: August, 2012
I'm back :) Rarely but yes, I'm back.
I only read Fairy Tail stories in FF.net.
Few authors need to know why I stop reading & reviewing their stories, before I tell you why, you guys need to know that I don’t mean any harm, okay let’s start:
1. Some of the authors don’t like taking advice so I’m tired of reading their stories when I don’t see any development.
2. English Language is very important in making your ‘English’ story so please do check your spelling, vocabulary & grammar; double, thrice check it before you post it. Use manual dictionary if possible. The use of capitalization and punctuation is important too without it your story suck big time even though you like writing stories and use proper grammar. For those who born with this language you should or supposed to show how well you do in your own native language.
--To those who can take criticisms and want to make their story better & thank me for correcting their mistakes, I thank you for that. And to an author who said that the mistake is inevitable and carelessly slip away I totally understand that but I expect them to correct their mistake, ‘cause I came across this author saying that she thanked me for correcting her mistake which is a tiny typo’s error ‘cause she said that hundreds of people will visiting and reading her story (and any one story) and she felt ashamed that she can’t even spelled an easy word even though it’s just a tiny mistake. Learn from that people.
3. Sorry to say this, I stop reading for those who making ‘Overpowered Lucy’ in their story. I still read it though and probably will or will not reviewing/reading the said story.
4. I use to say that ‘once I review I will keep on reviewing their story’ but due to reason No.1 & 2 and probably a 3, I stopped. It’s a statement not a promise.
5. I give support to every author who needs it, and to those who I review so far taking it as a motivation, which makes me happy. Why? Because good story is a satisfaction for a reader like me :) I always said that ‘No rush’ (sorry to other readers who wants new chapter quickly, but I don’t like pushing the author said that “Update soon” “Where’s the next chapter?” “Update ASAP”) so yeah, I tend to give author space, seriously pal! They have a life outside fanfiction.
6. I don’t really emphasize on the character being OOC because sometime I only look at the plot of the story. (OOC or no OOC I don't care as long the author have a nice plot I'm okay with it and for your information this site is call fanfiction for a reason so no one should complaint whether the character is being OOC or not)
I guess I already state what you guys need to know why I stopped reviewing some stories. (Maybe some of you would not bothered since you guys have a faithful reader unlike me)
No more secret, call me Mira or Amy, most of you probably familiar with my name ‘Mira’ already. I’m 20 who are obsessed with anything that involves reading; I have a habit collecting receipts too, weird? I know. Just because I love reading doesn’t make me either a geek or a nerd. I like being alone but that doesn’t make me a loner. I love studying, when I came to this site, I like to study big words that ‘at first you don’t know the meaning then you know it’ I like learning something new. I praise author who are deserve to be praise. I read almost everything, no specific genre but I avoid drama ‘cause I already watch too much drama in TV’s and read Novels. But can’t say I don’t like it when I keep on reading them or watching it. I always left a polite & sincere review, I’m the type of people who speaks my mind out but I know when to be polite. I only read Fairy Tail Manga, don’t ask me about the Anime, OVA yes, but Anime please don’t. Anything you want to ask me, feel free to PM me. (I'm keeping up with the Anime so far )
I only read a story that tag: Lucy.H (She’s one of my favourite characters, don’t judge, call her annoying, weak or whatever is on your mind. I don’t care.)
I love Lucy Heartfilia, Gray Fullbuster, Natsu Dragneel, Jellal Fernandez, Gajeel Reitfox, Erza Scarlet, Laxus Dreyer, Sting Eucliffe, Rogue Cheney, Leo/Loki, Hibiki Laytis.
I adore Sting Eucliffe and Grimmjow Jaggerjaquez so much and sometimes it makes me look weird
Pairing that I don’t mind reading it: It have to be Natsu x Lucy with some other pairing that involve Erza x Jellal and Gajeel x Levy or Gray x Cana. I’m not one of those Gray x Juvia fans, when I read Natsu x Lucy fict usually most of the fict contain Gray x Juvia, to be honest I skipped their part. I have nothing against Gray x Juvia though.
1. Ophiuchus by aphrodite931
2. When You Don’t Know Me by aphrodite931
3. A Fairy’s Blood by Mrs.HopeEstheim
4. Double Cross by R.M.Taluth
5. Until She’s Home Again by Mrs.HopeEstheim
6. Mirror World by HoneyFlower15
7. Dragon Eye by HoneyFlower15
8. I Think I’m In Love With My Wife by Hachibukai
9. My Virgin Heart by Hachibukai
10. One week ago by Sieg Leonhart
11. Because of you by ILoveCelestialIce
12. White Dragon Slayer’s Mark by Hachibukai
13. Hot Shot! by shortiix3
14. Two Hearts by Fiamatta Montague
15. Possessed by Urusaii
16. The Forbidden Forest by LeeSUP
17. The Princess and the Pirates by LeeSUP
18. Fairy Avenue by Lianne Sabrina
19. Will of the Wind by Lianne Sabrina
20. Droplets by Fiamatta Montague
21. That Girl by AlwaysNDForever
22. Secret Otaku by AlwaysNDForever
23. One sister and Eight brothers by Lianne Sabrina
There’s more; ask me I give some or check my favourite stories and my favourite authors :)
Currently I’ve been obsessed with StiCy/StiLu alongside with my fellow friends Joy (Hachibukai) & Angel (ILoveCelestialIce).
Write more decent StiCy fict people & spread the love.
Unsafe External Link