Poll: What kind of Omake you want for High School DxV? Vote Now!
Author has written 20 stories for Pokémon, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, World Trigger/ワールドトリガー, Manhwa/Korean Comics/만화, Negima! Magister Negi Magi/魔法先生ネギま！, Katekyo Hitman Reborn!, Harry Potter, To Love-Ru, High School DxD/ハイスクールD×D, Familiar of Zero, Kenichi the Mightiest Disciple, and Daily Life with a Monster Girl/モンスター娘のいる日常.
hi everybody i am honor to be on fanfiction.net you could also know me in you tube and deviant art in the name of egltbasd
i love pokemon adventure the manga and don t really like the anime
my favorite couple is red and yellow specialshipping
my favorite series
cavalier of abyss
katekyo hitman reborn
how I met your mother?
soul eater not
strike the blood
yozakura no Quartet
to aru majutsu no index
my favorite shipping:
2975 tsuna kyoko
chalant: Robin Zatanna
my favorite villain is Gilgamesh from fate stay night and other fate series
my favorite character are:
Random funny stories on Catholic beliefs (but dont worry thery're non-offencive and I am one so its all good!!)
A little girl was talking to her teacher about whales.
A Sunday school teacher was discussing the Ten Commandments with her five and six year olds.
The children were lined up in the cafeteria of a Catholic elementary school for lunch. At the head of the table was a large pile of apples. The nun made a note, and posted on the apple tray:
25 REASONS I OWE MY MOTHER
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
3 . My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
7. My mother taught t me IRONY.
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA.
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
16. My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION .
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
19. My mother taught me ESP.
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
25. And my favorite: My mother taught me about JUSTICE.
Make your mother proud, dont smoke pot or stop breathing because Abrocrombie and Fitch tell you its not cool to breath
In case you needed further proof that the human race is doomed to stupidity, here are some actual label instructions on consumer goods:
1. Children's Asprin: Warning: Keep Away From Children
3. Curling Iron: Warning: Do not use while sleeping
4. Candle: Warning: A burning candle is fire
5. Frozen Pizza: Warning: Do not eat before cooking
6. Blanket from Taiwan: Warning: Not To Be Used As Protection From A Tornado
7. Frisbee: Warning: May Contain Small Parts
8. Butcher Knife: Warning: Keep Out of Children
9. Railroad Sign: Warning: Beware! To touch these wires is instant death. Anyone found doing so will be prosecuted.
10. Hair Coloring: Warning: Do not use as an ice cream topping
11. Dial Soap: Warning: Use like regualr soap
13. Puzzle: Warning: Some Assembly Required
15. On a Sears hairdryer -- Do not use while sleeping.
16. On a bag of Fritos -- You could be a winner! No purchase necessary. Details inside.
17. On some Swanson frozen dinners -- "Serving suggestion: Defrost."
18. On Tesco's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom) -- "Do not turn upside down."
19. On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding -- "Product will be hot after heating."
20. On packaging for a Rowena iron -- "Do not iron clothes on body."
21. On Boot's Children Cough Medicine -- "Do not drive a car or operate machinery after taking this medication."
22. On Nytol Sleep Aid -- "Warning: May cause drowsiness."
23. On most brands of Christmas lights -- "For indoor or outdoor use only."
24. On a Japanese food processor -- "Not to be used for the other use."
25. On Sainsbury's peanuts -- "Warning: contains nuts."
26. On an American Airlines packet of nuts -- "Instructions: Open packet, eat nuts."
27. On a child's Superman costume -- "Wearing of this garment does not enable you to fly."
28. On a Korean kitchen knife-- "Warning: keep out of children."
29. On a Swedish chainsaw -- "Do not attempt to stop chain with your hands or genitals."
Now that you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity
You Know You’re Obsessed With Percy Jackson When…
-You go to the Empire State Building and you ask for the 600th Floor.
-There’s a thunderstorm going on and you scream, “CALM DOWN, ZEUS!”
-Every time you use the Internet, you thank Hermes
-You see an owl, you go, “Hi Athena!”
-You go on a cruise and you hope the boat isn’t The Princess Andromeda…
-You sometimes try to control water.
-You don't read anything but PJO for 3 months.
-You've gone to Google maps and looked up Camp Half-Blood’s address.
-Even though not diagnosed, you claim you have ADHD or dyslexia and blame it on your God parent.
-You yell "Annabeth!" every time you see a NY Yankees hat.
-You make the PJO characters on Sims, as Miis on the Wii, and other video games.
-Anytime you see an orange shirt, you look at the front of it to see if it is a Camp shirt.
-You are a PJO character for Halloween.
-Recite lines randomly from the books.
-When you see/hear about anything mythology-related, you talk about how it was in PJO (what page, book, etc.) and what happened to it.
-Buy anything New York or San Francisco-related.
-You are suddenly obsessed with Adidas shoes because they have the Hermes symbol.
-You claim that Percy IS real and lives in New York no matter how much your friends argue with you.
-You have dreams about PJO characters/events
-You carry a ballpoint pen in your pocket.
-That every time you pick up a pen, you think it'll turn into a sword.
-In the beginning of your first History class, you burst out "Will we be studying Greek mythology?!"
-When someone mentions the name Percy (like Percy Weasley) you scream "JACKSON!"
-You are known to scream names of the characters at random times.
-You've got any copy of any book in all your backpacks/binders in case of emergencies
-And when you flunk said test, you blame Athena's irritation on Percabeth.
These all cracked me up and I had to copy and paste them... feel free to do the same!!!!!:)
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you've ever asked a really stupid, obvious question, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If your profile is long, copy and paste this on it to make it even longer.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever heard of National Talk like a Pirate Day copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you're hyper, like being hyper, and are hyper all the time, COPY THIS INTO YOUR PROFILE!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If, for no reason, you have laughed during a movie part that wasn't funny, put this in your profile (I do that alot and get very weird looks lol).
If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
Put this in your profile if you didn't know the Alphabet Song and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star had the same tune.
If you have ever burst out laughing in a quiet room, copy this into your profile.
If you are addicted to vampires and would like to become one, post this onto your profile.
If you have music in your soul, post this in your profile. (and in my iPod, and in my CD player, and in my computer, and on the radio. Music is everywhere)
If you have ever tripped over air, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever pushed on a door that said pull or vise versa, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever run into a glass/door, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever tripped over your own feet, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you know someone who should be run over by a bus, copy and paste this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you have ever run into a tree, copy this to your profile!
If you ever wished you could talk to animals or be an animal, copy and paste this into your profile.
I want child abuse to stop, and if you do, too, copy and paste this onto your profile
If you can't stand preppy people who talk like this: "I like, can't believe, I like, chipped my manicure!!", copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever read a 250 pg book in less than one day, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you love reading really long books just for the heck of it, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you ever sang the "I know a song that gets on everybody’s nerves" song and/or "the song that never ends" copy this into your profile!
If you ever were told to go somewhere and you forgot why and you had to go back to find out copy this into your profile!
If you are weird, insane, crazy, odd, not-normal, a freak of nature, psychotic, random or anything similar, copy this into your profile
If you hear voices of the characters in your head...copy and paste this on your profile
If you are good at annoying people (especially on loooooong car journeys) copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you ever get a random urge to start screaming copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have ever turned around and questioned how you got on those subjects after an entire conversation, copy and paste this in to your profile.
If you like me have ADHD (Automatic Death by Hyperness Disorder) copy and paste this on your profile
The electric chair was invented by a dentist. If you are scared now more than ever of dentists by learning this fact, put this on your profile.
If you hate those obnoxious snobby people, PLEASE copy this into your profile to prove it's not just me who has a problem.
If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile.
If you noticed that the Kim Possible movie, So the Drama, has the initials, STD, which also stands for Sexually Transmitted Disease, and find that very creepy, copy this into your profile.
There's nothing wrong with arguing with yourself. It's when you argue with yourself and LOSE when it's weird. If you agree, copy this and put it in your profile.
98 percent of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy & paste this in your profile.
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe),QuickCookie, xx . mari . xx RANDOMNESS96 xoxoxo
If you think those stupid kids should just give the rabbit the freakin' Trix, copy this into your profile.
If you've ever lost someone you loved, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you have a true friend, copy and paste this into your profile
If you read people's profiles looking for things to copy and paste into your profile, copy and paste this into your profile :)
If you're one of those people who gets excited when you see just two reviews, copy and paste this into your profile.
If Bella annoys you when she gets all whiny and clingy copy and paste this on your profile so I don't feel lonerised :P
92 percent of American teens would die if Abercombie and Fitch told them it was uncool to breathe. Copy this in your profile if you would be the 8 percent that would be laughing your ass off.
If you've ever totally screwed something up so bad it isn't even funny, copy this onto your profile
If you get bored easily post this on your profile.
If you think mustaches are cool and support Movember (which I don't think they have in America) copy and paste this on your profile :) (Movember is the official month for mustaches!!) (If u haven't figured it out it falls on november and it is when males grow mustaches and get sponsors to raise money for charity)
If you agree that Awkward day is the funniest thing ever! copy and paste this on your profile! (Awkward day is when you add 'in your pants' or 'in bed' to the end of every sentence e.g. "how are you...in bed?"
If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) I'veComeToTakeYourCheese, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly (about 24 hours now not counting the few hours of sleep), Alleyanna Cullen,hugz.4.all.the.emo.boyz, WritingRocks6 (hoo yeah), GlindaFied26, XxXpurplelilyxXx Bookluvrxoxo, Daydreamer897, The Friendly Chupacabra, Shorty and KG Inc.(:D), AVirgoGirl, xcheergrlx3, Mrs.DiAngelo,zeusgirl39, percabeth4evereverveverever, RainingSunshineEverywhere, Qille, Arristo, ILOVENICO1000X, Strykeruk, Punkinz01, pinkittwice54, Made Of Ashes, Ellz42, shadoweater22, tigrun
About six years ago in Indiana, Carmen Winstead was pushed down a sewer opening by five girls in her school, trying to embarrass her in front of her school during a fire drill. When she didn't submerge, the police were called. They went down and brought up 17-year-old Carmen Winstead's body, with her neck broken from hitting the ladder, then the concrete at the bottom. The girls told everyone she fell... They believed them.
FACT: About two months later, 16-year-old David Gregory read this post and didn't repost it. When he went to take a shower, he heard laughter, started freaking out, and ran to his computer to re post it. He said goodnight to his mom and went to sleep, but five hours later, his mom woke up in the middle of the night from a loud noise and David was gone. A few hours later, the police found him in the sewer, with a broken neck and the skin on his face peeled off.
Even Google her name - you'll find this to be true.
If you don't repost this saying "They hurt her," then Carmen will get you, either from a sewer, the toilet, the shower, or when you go to sleep, you'll wake up in the sewer, in the dark, then Carmen will come and kill you.
They hurt her. Its unfair.
This is a true story. All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyones nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his disruptiveness, and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.
That day, when school was out, the boy went home, grabbed his dads gun, and shot himself in the head.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile. Then, if you would have been the one to stand up and say "I'm not going to do this" then add your username to the list.
FRIENDS: Lend you their umbrella BEST FRIENDS:Take yours and say 'RUN LIKE THE WIND BULLSEYE!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink. BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa. BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail. BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you sayin "THAT WAS FREAKING AWSOME"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry. BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number. BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back. BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you. BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS:Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing. BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door. BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone. BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when the guy rejects you BEST FRIENDS: Will go up to him and say 'its because your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Will tell you that you're a great singer even if you're terrible BEST FRIENDS: Will tell you that you suck.
FRIENDS: Will ask why you're crying BEST FRIENDS: Will already have a shovel to bury the loser that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this
The Difference Between a Friend and a Best Friend
Friend: Will help me find my way when I'm lost
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass, stealing my map and giving me bad directions
Friend: Will help me learn to drive
Best Friend: Will help me roll the car into the lake so I can collect insurance
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away
Best Friend: Won't let me go away
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down
Best Friend: Will point and laugh because she tripped me
Friend: Will bail me out of jail
Best Friend: Will be sitting beside me saying "Damn, that was fun!"
Friend: Will go to a concert with me
Best Friend: Will kidnap the band with me
Friend: Calls my parents "Mr." or "Mrs."
Best Friend: Calls my parents "Mom" or "Dad"
Friend: Asks me for my number
Best friend: Asks me for his number
Friend: Hides me from the cops
Best Friend: is probably the reason they are after me in the first place
Friend: lets me make an idiot of myself in public
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
Friend: Helps you move in/out of a house
Best Friend: Helps you move bodies
Best Friends: Are 4 Ever
See that boy doing his homework in homeroom? Last night he Talked his friend out of suicide. See that girl you just called fat? She is starving herself. See that old man you made fun of cause of the ugly scars? He fought for our country. See that young boy you must made fun of for always being sick? He has to walk home in the snow cause his family is too poor. See that girl you made fun of for wearing lots of make-up? You bullied her for being ugly without it too.
Re-Post this if you are against bullying.
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America . MARIA: Here it is. TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ? CLASS: Maria.
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor? JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
TEACHER: Glen, how do you spell 'crocodile?' GLEN: K-R-O-K-O-D-I-A-L' TEACHER: No, that's wrong GLEN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water? DONALD: H I J K L M N O. TEACHER: What are you talking about? DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago. WINNIE: Me!
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty? GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. ' MILLIE: I is.. TEACHER: No, Millie... Always say, 'I am.' MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him? LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating? SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his? CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested? HAROLD: A teacher.
Spanish person: *speaks fast mad spanish*
Person: DUDE SLOW DOWN! DORA DIDN'T TEACH ME THAT YET!
Girl's status: *is now single*
Boy: Haha what a lose- wait that's my girl friend /:
Girl: Slow down, I'm scared!
Guy: No, this is fun.
Girl: No, it's not. Please, I'm scared.
Guy: Then tell me you love me.
Girl: I love you, now slow down!
Guy: Now give me a big hug.
She gives him a big hug
Guy: Can you take off my helmet and put it on yourself, it's bothering me.
In the newspaper the next day, a motorcycle had crashed into a building because of break failure. Two people were on it and only one survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized his break wasn't working but he didn't want the girl to know. Instead he had her hug him and tell him one last time that she loved him. Then he had her put on his helmet so that she would live even if he died. Copy this onto your profile if you would do the same thing for someone you love.
This is a story about God. Read if you believe in him, and even if you don't.
A teenage girl about 17 named Diane had gone to visit some friends one evening and time passed quickly as each shared their various experiences of the past year. She ended up staying longer than planned, and had to walk home alone. She wasn't afraid because it was a small town and she lived only a few blocks away.
As she walked along under the tall elm trees, Diane asked God to keep her safe from harm and danger. When she reached the alley, which was a short cut to her house, she decided to take it. However, halfway down the alley she noticed a man standing at the end as though he were waiting for her. She became uneasy and began to pray, asking for God's protection. Instantly a comforting feeling of quietness and security wrapped round her, she felt as though someone was walking with her. When she reached the end of the alley, she walked right past the man and arrived home safely.
The following day, she read in the newspaper that a young girl had been raped in the same alley just twenty minutes after she had been there. Feeling overwhelmed by this tragedy and the fact that it could have been her, she began to weep. Thanking the Lord for her safety and to help this young woman, she decided to go to the police station. She felt she could recognize the man, so she told them her story. The police asked her if she would be willing to look at a lineup to see if she could identify him. She agreed and immediately pointed out the man she had seen in the alley the night before. When the man was told he had been identified, he immediately broke down and confessed. The officer thanked Diane for her bravery and asked if there was anything they could do for her. She asked if they would ask the man one question. Diane was curious as to why he had not attacked her. When the policeman asked him, he answered, "Because she wasn't alone. She had two tall men walking on either side of her." Amazingly, whether you believe or not, you're never alone. Did you know that 98 of teenagers will not stand up for God, and 93 of the people that read this won’t re-post it?
Re-post this if you truly believe in God, and even if you don't.
Even when you can’t see him GOD is there! If you believe in GOD put this in your profile
hat you've smiled at least once, it's your turn to spread the stupidity copy and paste this into your profile!
If you can read this message, you are blessed because over two billion people in the world cannot read at all:
I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty
uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal
pweor of the hmuan mnid. Aoccdrnig to a
rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't
mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the
olny iprmoatnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer
be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl
mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm.
Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed
ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Amzanig huh? Yaeh and I awlyas toghuht slpeling
was ipmorantt! tahts so cool!
14. If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
15. If you have your own little world, copy and paste this into your profile.
16. If you have ever had a mad laughing fit for absolutely no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
17. If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile.
18. If you've ever asked a really stupid/obvious question, copy and paste this one your profile.
19. If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
20. If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile
21. If you have an odd sort of love/hate relationship with your computer, copy and paste this into your profile
22. If you've ever sat on your computer, reading someone else's “copy and paste this on your profile” stuff, copy and past this on your profile
23. If you are anti-social sometimes copy this into your profile.
24. If you've walked under something that was about two feet above your head and ducked anyway copy and paste this is your profile.
25. If you've ever screamed at a book or the TV, copy this! (I scream at my books, laugh at the characters, even act out what the characters are doing as I'm reading it. For instance, in PJatO TLO, it says "She patted my cheek affectionately, giving me peanut butter racing stripes." Everytime I read that I wipe my cheek. :-))
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no way Paper can beat Rock. Is Paper supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? If so, why can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating students as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in two seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my ready made fist and say, oh, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you! (I'm not that violent but found this hilarious.)
26. If you are a person who acts friendly but has an evil mind and is secretly plotting world domination, copy and paste this into your profile.(BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!) (SHHHHH! don't tell the police)
27. If you’ve ever made faces in front of a security camera then paste this in your profile
28. If you would kill to have wings, post on profile. (Actually, it depends on who...)
29. If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have long conversations to yourself/your reflection over weird pointless things, copy this into your profile.
32. If you have inside jokes...with yourself...copy and paste this into your profile.
33. If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile. (Minimal 3 times a week)
34. If you have ever gotten so completely sidetracked in a conversation that you don't remember why you were talking in the first place, copy this into your profile. (At LEAST once a day)
35. Animals are on the brink of extinction everywhere. Some are hunted away, and others are losing their homes. Copy and paste this message if you want to help save the wild animals in any way you can.
51. If you've ever fallen off your chair, put this in your profile.
52. If you've ever started something but didn't finish it, put this in your profile and maybe save time to go finish it.
53. If you've ever wondered what you are like in another dimension, copy and paste this in your profile. (Well, in another world, I can fly and do magic. I am also telekinetic and telepathic.)
54. If you have ever been so obsessed with something that everyone is now scared of you because of its effects copy this into your profile. (Percy Jackson!)
55. If you have/had a scary crush on a book, anime, or game character copy and post this into your profile.
56. If you go to your own little world to escape the bad things in life, even for a moment, copy and paste this on your profile.
57. If you've ever tried to put your hair behind your ears and ended up poking yourself in the eye, copy this on to your profile. (I did it with a pencil in my hand once. Ouchie.)
57. If a person you hate is the PRESIDENT of YOUR OWN LITTLE WORLD for some unknown reason, copy and paste this on your profile. (I actually know why. So me and my gang can assassinate him on a mission. Mwahaha >:-D (me and my evil mind…))
58. If you think being popular sucks, copy and paste this on your profile
59. EMBRACE THE WEIRDNESS! If you embrace the weirdness, then copy and paste this onto your profile.
60. Too many teenagers have smoked or tried Marijuana, if you haven't, put this in your profile. DENY THE DRUGS! DENY THEM!
61. If you hate those irritating mosquitoes giving you mosquito bites copy this in your profile.
62. If you realize that copying and pasting things in your profile is pointless, yet you do it anyways, copy and paste this into your profile. (It's fun...)
63. If you think everyone's out of their mind, copy and paste this into your profile.
64. If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile.
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot. (e.g. Hmm, what if Jason had chosen Reyna over Piper? Oh, story idea!! Must get to computer!)
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself. (e.g. 'Why do I constantly ask my self random things?')
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else. (e.g. 'Have you ever noticed that deliver could mean someone's liver?')
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs...'
You live off of sugar and caffeine (the two greatest things ever discovered!)
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week and then disappear off the face of the earth.
You're e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start giggling for no "apparent" reason. (I just giggle for no "apparent" reason, does that count?)
Your friends stopped looking at you funny because you were laughing for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
(copy that into you're profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions)
--Post this on your page if you're not embarrassed to tell others that you're a Christian.
When you carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache.
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG! PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS! Or OH MY ZEUS!!!! Shortened as: OMZEEEEEEEEEE
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings PJO FANS: won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or I'll tell on you! PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE: don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
So i am also french, i am really as you can see a real otaku even thought
i am graduate and working in one of the hardest type of school in France meaning a prepa
so i am sorry that i can't be here everyday, I try to be
Also if you hd the courage to read everything i wrote thank you and a good day to you or
as we say in my country,merci et une bonne journée à vous