Author has written 33 stories for Vampire Diaries, Vampire Diaries, and X-Men: The Movie.
Hey Peoples it's Lapis Love. I'm currently a resident of the State of Maryland and love all things associated with creating great moments with great characters. For the last several months I have been obsessed with Vampire Diaries more to the matter BAMON!! I have written fics with Bonnie paired with both Salvatore brothers, but there's just something about her chemistry with Damon that I gravitate toward. Sorry, but I feel Stefan is eternally whipped by Elena, no offense to Stelena fans. I'm team BAMON.
I'm new to this so please be gentle.
A few fun facts about me:
1) I'm left-handed, cross dominant which sounds like I'm an S&M mistress, that just means I'm pretty flexible using both of my hands. (which makes my last statement sound worse lol)
2) I have a horrible singing voice so I guess that means it's writing for me as a profession.
3) I wholeheartedly believe I'm related to Oprah in some form or fashion.
4) I like horseback riding, or at least I think I do but I haven't been since I was a kid.
5) My friends mean the world to me and I'm closer to them than certain family members.
So You Think You Can Dance, Undercover Boss, Say Yes to the Dress, and maybe kinda sorta Gossip Girl, and Hart of Dixie, Scandal, Arrow, and I'm hoping that Deception will be added to this list unequivocally.
I have a Tumblr account. You can follow me. I can be found at not another lapis love, just take out all the spaces.
Breaking The Rules of Attraction:
My inspiration behind the character Leith:
Slight idea of Bonnie's prom dress in Requiem for a Dream:
It's Look#44 on the page, just replace the beading with lace embroidery. If you have Tumblr, there is an image of the back of the dress that can be found on my blog.
!!!!!IF YOU HAPPEN TO SEE THIS, I'M CURRENTLY ON HIATUS UNTIL WINTER 2013/2014!!!! SO NO UPDATES TO ANY OF MY STORIES UNTIL THEN, KITTENS:(
Unsafe External Link