Poll: Which Doctor is your favorite? Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Young Justice, Sherlock, Avengers, and Mission: Impossible.
Name: Dark Goddess Of Shadows
Age: old enough to know better, young enough not to care
Fave TV shows: Young Justice, Modern Family, BBC Sherlock
Fave Series: Maximum Ride, Black Jewels, Heist Society
Fave Books: WAY too many to list
Fave Color: changes every day
Fave Dessert: CHEESECAKE!!!
Fave Animal: Siberian Tiger
Fave Song: depends on my mood
YOU KNOW YOU'RE AN AUTHOR IF...
You talk to yourself a lot.
You talk to yourself about talking to yourself.
When you talk to yourself you often talk to yourself like you're talking to someone else.
After uttering a profound piece of wisdom like that above, you stare at the cookie in your hand with awe and say, "Wow, this stuff is great for sugar highs..."
You live off of sugar and caffeine.
People think you're insane.
You'll check your e-mail every day of the week one week, and then disappear off the face of the earth the next.
Your e-mails tend to be pages long and incredibly random.
When replying to an e-mail, you'll never actually address the point of it.
No matter where you are in a room you never have to get up to find a pen/pencil and paper.
The letters on your keyboard are wearing off.
Your friends and family think that you have carpal tunnel syndrome.
People think you have A.D.D.
You think it'd be cool to have A.D.D.
You constantly start talking in third person, present or past tense.
You start thinking about making lists like this and start laughing for no "apparent" reason.
Your friends stopped looking at you funny for no apparent reason a loooooong time ago.
And FINALLY, the one way to tell if you're a good writer: You failed English 101.
Copy that into your profile if you fit one or more of the descriptions.
If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
Hello and welcome to the Mental Health Hotline.
If you are obsessive-compulsive, press 1 repeatedly.
If you are co-dependent, ask someone to press 2 for you.
If you have multiple personalities, press 3, 4, 5, 6.
If you are paranoid, we know who you are and what you want, so stay on the line and we'll trace your call.
If you are delusional, press 7 and your call will be sent to the Mother Ship.
If you are schizophrenic, listen carefully and a small voice will tell you which number to press.
If you are depressive, it doesn’t matter which number you press, no one will answer you.
If you are dyslexic, press 6, 9, 6, 9.
If you have a nervous disorder, fidget with the hatch key until the beep. After the beep, please wait for the beep.
If you have short-term memory loss, please try your call again later.
If you have low self-esteem, hang up; all our operators are to busy to speak to you.
Re-post this if you believe homophobia is wrong. Please do your part to end it.
WHETHER IT BE BETWEEN TWO MALES, TWO FEMALES OR A MALE AND A FEMALE, LOVE IS LOVE! AND NOTHING LESS THAN JUST THAT.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
"No. If we don't have the key, we can't open whatever it is we don't have that it unlocks. So what purpose would be served in finding whatever need be unlocked which we don't have without first having found the key what unlocks it?"
"No one. He's no one. Distant cousin of my Aunt's nephew twice removed. Lovely singing voice. Eunuch."
"The lies I told you were not lies."
"Do not panic yet. First we will figure out what it is, and then we will panic."
"Okay, so what's plan A?... Plan B?... Does anybody have a plan?"
"Do I look like someone who knows what the hell is happening?"
"That's only a test. If it is an actual attack, I would have already gone like this: 'AHHH! HELP! HELP US! NO! GET US OUT OF HERE! HELP ME! HELP EVERYONE!'"
"Okay, let's follow the instructions... CRAP, where did I put them?"
"Sometimes you've got to do what you've got to do, and then sometimes you've just got to run like hell after it's done."
"What color is the yellow car?"
"Doors are for people with no imagination."
"We're not retreating, we're advancing in reverse."
"I'm too clever to die, and you're too pretty."
"If things go wrong, I'll lead them away. Once it's clear, get back to the car. If you don't see me in five minutes, then I've probably died in a very brave and heroic death. Oh and don't touch the radio- I've got it tuned right there where I want it and I don't want you messing that up."
"It's not that I want you to go, it's just that I don't want you to stay."
"I'm placing you under arrest for murder, conspiracy to commit murder and, I don't know, possibly littering."
"I love you all, even those I don't particularly don't like."
"You say one more thing that sounds like it's ripped from the pages of a really bad gothic romance and I'm out of here, are we clear?"
"Just had a fight with my alarm clock. It wanted me to wake up, I disagreed. Things got violent. Now the alarm clock is broken and I'm wide awake. Not sure who won."
"I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentines Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon."
"What you're looking for is always in the last place you look..." -- Well, DUH, smart one! After you find it, you stop looking!
"If all your friends were jumping off a cliff would you jump off too?" -- "If it meant that I would never hear that stupid cliche again I would be first in line."
I've got loads more quotes but i'm too lazy to add them now...
|Community:||Young Justice Original Charactors|
|Focus:||Cartoons Young Justice|