Author has written 1 story for Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
Things to do in Wal-Mart
1. Get random items and put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, " 'Code 3' in housewares"... and see what happens.
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask, "Why can't you people just leave me alone?"
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme song.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream.. "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!"
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed... Or are planning to do any of these things
I love PJO and Harry Potter.
NORMAL PEOPLE: rely on their local weatherman for the weather forecast
PJO FANS:will tell Zeus to make it rain
NORMAL PEOPLE: say OMG!
PJO FANS: say OH MY GODS!
NORMAL PEOPLE: go to a psychiatrist to tell their feelings
PJO FANS:won't go to one because they will take away their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: say shut up or i'll tell on you!
PJO FANS: say shut up or my godly parent will vaporize you!
NORMAL PEOPLE: think that PJO fans are stupid
PJO FANS: know that normal people are stupid
NORMAL PEOPLE: when being chased yell HELP ME SOMEBODY!
PJO FANS: when being chased use their awesome demigod powers
NORMAL PEOPLE: get nervous/scared during thunderstorms
PJO FANS: yell at Zeus to calm down
NORMAL PEOPLE: would choose somewhere sunny to go for vacation
PJO FANS: would try and find Camp Half Blood
NORMAL PEOPLE:don't have this on their profile
PJO FANS: MUST have this on their profile!
If you're a Demigod copy this into your profile and sign your name
xXthe shadow huntressxX
The New Ace of Spies
Mywingsarecooler and my brother (who's sitting here with me reading over my shoulder) (Yeah kids of Posiden!!)
The Wonderful Oz
THE PERCY JACKSON PLEDGE: (i got this from the profile of Posidens Unclaimed Daughter, there is also another one on his/her page for the hunger games, so check it out)
I promise to remember Percy whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride''
I promise to remember Tyson whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico whenever I see someone who doesnt get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel whenever a limo passes my car.
Yes I promise to remember PJO wherever I may go.
This is a true story. All schools have a class clown, someone that gets on everyones nerves and that no one likes. There was one of these boys in this one school. Nobody liked him at all. He had no friends, the teachers hated him for his disruptiveness, and the students found him annoying beyond belief. He never seemed to care. One day, he had finally stepped on his teachers last nerve. What the teacher did was make everyone in the class stand up and tell the boy something they didn't like about him. As each of the thirty students stood up and said something about him they didn't like, he only sat and didn't seem to mind. All of the students did it.That day, when school was out, the boy went home, grabbed his dads gun, and shot himself in the head.
If you think that the teacher was to blame, and that what she did was morally wrong and completely shameful, copy and paste this into your profile. Then, if you would have been the one to stand up and say "I'm not going to do this" then add your username to the list.