Author has written 2 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, and Maximum Ride.
Hey, whoever reading this I have no idea what to put here so... here some random thing
I wish me and my friend were british
I love harry potter
I have a dog
I think i have ADHD
I wish i can go swiming everyday(even in the winter)
I wish i had i owl which is my favorite animal
I am jumpy
It would be so awesome to have a piggy
I am a PJO,HOA,Maximum Ride (Percy Jackson and the Olympians,House of anubis) also the Kane Chronicles fan
I love sweet potato!
I love paramore (yes, they are still band)
The cosby show
Everybody Hates chris
rolling down hill
being a girl
not having a good sing voice
Panic! at the disco
I am the girl that doesn't go to school dances, or games, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book. I am the girl that people look through when I say something. I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal. I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a boyfriend on a cell phone or regular phone. I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year. I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain. BUT I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Percy Jackson and Maximum Ride, who can express herself better with words than actions, who doesn't need a guy to complete her, and knows the importance of the little things. Copy and paste this onto your account, and add your name to the list, if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and unique can know in their weakest time that they are unique but not alone: Iheartjake, TeamJacob101, Boysareadrag, The Dawn Is Breaking, twilite addict, The Lonely Teenager, AliceDaSpaz, Skittle.Rocke, Silent_Broken_Heart, St. Fang of Boredom, PercyJackson-PeetaM-Fang-Fan11, xXxDaughteroftheKingxXx, The Ghost Princess,nearbird
HE vs. SHE
HE: Where have you been all my life?
SHE: Hiding from you.
HE: So, your place or mine?
SHE: Both. You'll go to yours, and I'll go to mine.
HE: Is this seat empty?
SHE: Yes, and this one will be too, if you sit down.
HE: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together.
SHE: If I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put F and U togheter.
HE: Haven't I seen you somewhere before?
SHE: Yes, and that's why I never go there anymore.
HE: "I know how to please a woman."
SHE: "Then please leave me alone."
HE: What's the fastest way to get to your heart?
SHE: Plastic surgery, brainwash, and at least 6 months of work out.
ʇɹɐɯs uɹɐp ʎʇʇǝɹd ɹnoʎ uǝɥʇ uʍop ǝpısdn pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ ʇnoɥʇıʍ sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ uɐɔ noʎ ɟı
If you secretly wished you had gotten a letter to Hogwarts when you turned eleven, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever fallen up the stairs, put this in your profile. (Don't ask)
Taste the rainbow- Eat CRAYONS
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
YOUR GUY SIDE:
You love hoodies.
I'm SKINNY, so I MUST be anorexic.
I'm PREPPY, so I MUST shun those who don't wear Abercrombie & Hollister.
I don't like to be in a BIG GROUP, so I MUST be anti-social.
[ ] blue-eyed
[ ] both
, [O.o] - Moo, I'm a pig./)_) -"--"- , [.] - Dude, you're an owl. /)_) -"--"- [O.O] - My mother has lied to me!/)_)-"--"-
Pick 10 random characters:
1. Voldemort. :O
10. Rapunzel. XD
What would you do if 4 woke you up in the night?
Never wake me when I'm sleeping, and tell Katniss to go back to Panem
Number 5 cooked you dinner????
Yummm... blue food!!
I’m that girl.
The girl who hates dances and sport games. When I do go, I end up in the corner with a book.
The girl who makes your girlfriend jealous even though I am only your best friend.
The girl who is pretty but thinks she isn’t.
The girl who isn’t a size four and doesn’t eat healthy.
The girl who has never been asked out even though everyone else around me has had dozens of boy/girlfriends.
The girl who dreams about her book getting published or graduating college with honors while everyone else is dreaming of their wedding day.
The girl who seems to have no fears even though she ran crying to her room after a bitch called her a bitch
The girl who doesn’t care that she has acne from getting stressed too much or doesn’t need a guy to complete her.
The girl that people look through when I say something.
The girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
The girl that people call weird, a nerd, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
The girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
The girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
The girl who has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Greek Mythology, who can express herself better with words than without words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Copy and Paste this onto your account if you are anything like me, so the girls who are different and uniquecan know in their weakest times that they are unique, but not alone.
Olny srmat poelpe can raed this. (Including me! =D)
I cdnuolt blveiee that I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd what I was rdanieg. Thephaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in what oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoatnt tihng is that the first and last ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit a porbelm. Cpoy nda pstae ihts fi uyo nca raed ihts
Three men were hiking through a forest...
when they came upon a large raging, violent river.
Needing to get to the other side, the first man prayed:
' God, please give me the strength to cross the river.
God gave him big arms and strong legs...
and he was able to swim across in about 2 hours,
having almost drowned twice.
After witnessing that, the second man prayed:
'God, please give me strength and the tools to cross the river' Poof!!!
God gave him a rowboat and strong arms and strong legs...
and he was able to row across in about an hour
after almost capsizing once
Seeing what happened to the first two men, the third man prayed:
'God, please give me the strength, the tools and the intelligence to cross the river'
HE WAS TURNED INTO A WOMAN!!!
She checked the map, hiked one hundred yards upstream...
and walked across the bridge
there were 3girls
They were looking through peoples MySpaces.
The girl slowly came upon this one myspace.
It had creatures in the background and the man looked like a psycho.
She started laughing with her friend commenting on how ugly he was.
Right then, an instant message came up.
SatanStalker: So how do u like my MySpace??
XxLoVemExX: Who is this anyway??
SatanStalker: Well, you should know; youre looking at my MySpace right now.
XxLoVemExX: How do you know that I'm looking at your pro??
SatanStalker:I know when people look at my MySpace.
XxLoVemExX: What? That doesn't make any sense, how?
SatanStalker: I just do.
Satanstalker: Especially to pretty girls like you.
Satanstalker: With very nice legs I might say.
At the time the girl was wearing high shorts.
She started to pull them down a little bit to cover what ever she could. Her and her friend started to get worried now.
XxLoVemExX: OK whatever man you're starting to scare the living sht out of me.
SatanStalker: You should be afraid.
SatanStalker: You wouldn't want an ugly guy like me touching your legs huh? I mean thats what you just said about me with your friend like a minute ago.
They were in shock.
Her friend: Holy crap man just block him hes a fcking psycho!
The girl: Ok holy crap, you think hes watching us?
SatanStalker: I am.
SatanStalker: Well it wouldn't really matter if you blocked me anyway; it wouldn't stop me from coming to your house.
XxLoVemExX: What? My house?
SatanStalker: Yeah, you're alone so its not a problem.
XxLoVemExX: OK I think I'm going to leave now because you're freaking me out.
SatanStalker: Your screen name says love me, trust me that wont be a problem.
SatanStalker has just signed off.
The girl and her friend were really scared. Girls
friend: Whatever lets just go upstairs trust me I doubt hes really coming. Its just a joke from someone.
They went upstairs and were having a pillow fight.
All of a sudden the girls friend said she had to go to the bathroom. The girl said OK.
Ten minutes later the girl noticed that her friend was still in the bathroom and was wondering what was up.
She goes and knocks but no one said anything
she opens it and finds her friend there on the ground dead. She started to scream but when she turned around he was there. News the next morning said that there was one girl dead in the bathroom;
her neck sliced with blood all over the ground. with her head nailed to the wall. Just her head.
If you do not re post this in the next two minutes here will be three men, one in your bathroom, one in your room, and one killing your parents at that very moment.
Tonight at 1:30am. Well what are you waiting for?
Re post or you are going to die. (Holy crap. I read this and it freaked me out so much i just posted it. HOLY CRAP!! RE-POST! SERIOUSLY! I got shivers after reading this... O_O)
This one is scary believe me when I say it:
This is a true story. A girl died in 1933. A man buried her when she was still alive. The murderer chanted," Toma Sota balcu," as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant, you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiilling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this on your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a Cashier hand this little boy some money back."The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old. The Cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly. The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand. Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas.
She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her after all, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My Sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't forget me."
"I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK" he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his with out him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that mommy could give It to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket. I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local news paper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma.
Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the news paper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed for ever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister is still, to this day, hard to imagine.
And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him.
Now you have 2 choices:
1) Re post this message, or
2) Ignore it as if it never touched your heart
When Life gives you lemons, throw them back, because I mean really? Who likes lemons?
When Life gives you lemons, make grape juice, sit back and watch the world wonder how.
When Life gives you lemons, squirt them in Life's eye, and see how much Life likes lemons then.
When life gives you lemons,make apple juice,then laugh while people try to figure out what the hell you did.
When life gives you lemons, chuck them at the people you hate.
When life gives you lemons, throw those lemons right back at it and tell life to make its own damn lemonade!
When life gives you lemons squirt them in life's eyes, then run far, far away.
When life gives you lemons, Keep them. Because. Hey. Free lemons.
When life gives you lemons, burn Life's House Down.
When life gives you melons, you may be Dyslexic.
Girls are like apples on trees.
The best ones are at the top of the tree
The boys don’t want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.
So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right boy to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb
all the way to the top of the tree.
Hey guys! This is Miss Scarlett Rose and I am Reyna Daughter of Bellona who are starting a Jayna club. Reyna4eva’s thoughts are normal and I am Reyna Daughter of Bellona’s thoughts are underlined. Here we go!
- Kick-ass (C'mon, she's the daughter of the goddess of war and can DEFINITELY fight. After all, Percy did see her "flying into battle" when Camp Jupiter was attacked). Definitely!
- Deathly loyal to her camp (She would do anything to save the camp, even let Percy be praetor). No, duh. Only idiots disagree.
- Stoic (She tries not to show emotion, even when tortured). Totally!
- Not unlike Annabeth (Reyna and Annabeth are both smart, kick-ass, and loyal, although, in my opinion, Annabeth has a worse temper and acts like an Ice Queen sometimes). Especially in Book 4!
- Strong (I mean, she ran Camp Jupiter for pretty much a year while looking for Jason, and fighting off monsters, and fighting off Octavian). Little Rat, OCTAVIAN!
- A leader (You cannot deny that she's worthy of being praetor). A good leader, too! Not a tyrant like some people, cough, cough.
Now, I'm going to justify Reyna's "faults."
You Reyna haters and Jasper/Piper supporters say:
- Reyna is possessive (REYNA is possessive? You're kidding me. Piper totally CLAIMED Jason. If that's not possessive, I don't know what is).Oh, no, Piper's not possessive at all! (I'm being sarcastic here).
- Reyna is too strict and doesn't have a personality (Yes, maybe that's BECAUSE she's a ROMAN? Where are your heads? If your favorite Greek camper was Roman, they would be strict, too. And, don't say that Jason isn't strict. Trust me, he is. He's just in a Greek environment and reacts differently to his surroundings. Reyna does have a personality. She's just a secondary character and we don't see much of her). I want her to get a bigger role!
- She "flirted" with Percy (This annoyed me at first, too. But then, I realized that it was BECAUSE SHE WAS DESPERATE! Her camp was about to be attacked by monsters, Gaea was awakening, and Octavian was pressuring her to hold praetor elections! She wasn't actually flirting with him. She just put the offer out there just to make it a little more tempting. NOW THAT'S something to admire. She was willing to give up her happiness and love life to save her camp. You go, girl!) Yep. And if when I read that, I was like…Reyna might be better with Percy instead of Annabeth. Then it's like she's Jason's co-praetor, and I'm like YES! Finally comes someone who can get Jason instead of that shallow idiot of Mary-sue!
- Reyna's breaking up Jasper (Uh, no. There is no Jasper. Not yet. So, she's not "breaking up" any couple. Most of you like Piper better because you've seen a lot of her, and she was introduced to you first. So, you think that Reyna is Rachel, and Piper and Jason are Annabeth and Percy. WRONG! It's the other way around). IKR!
I have about a million more reasons (exaggerating) that I could tell you. Unfortunately, I need to get onto other topics. Now, time for why I don't like Piper. SHE'S A MARY-SUE. A Mary Sue is a character too perfect to be real. Let's explore why she's a Mary-Sue now… Oh, gods…this can take up the whole page!
1. She's gorgeous. Psh…
2. She's a daughter of Aphrodite but isn't shallow. Gasp! I rock at sarcasm!
3. She's a daughter of Aphrodite but can fight. Oh?
4. She's one of the seven in the prophecy. Humph!
5. She can pretty much control people with her words. (That's a pretty epic power, isn't it?)
6. She overthrew Drew for the leadership of the cabin. No complaints, but gasp! I'm so sarcastic.
7. She's kind/nice/whatever. Um… when did that start?
8. She CHARMSPOKE Jason BACK FROM THE DEAD! C'mon, people! Even HERA couldn't do that. My Mary-Sue bells are ringing. Although, maybe Thanatos was chained then, but still, that's a powerful thing to do. Is it just me, or is RR playing Stephanie Meyer right there?
9. She's popular and has an amazing best friend. (Leo).
10. Apparently, her mom is the daughter of Uranus so that makes her mom's symbol (love) more powerful, and therefore, making Piper more powerful. In my views, NOT AT ALL!
The only reason she's not a complete Mary-Sue yet is because she doesn't have Jason yet, and she also whines so much. If she stops her whining problem, (which isn't really hard because it's mainly about Jason) and gets Jason, she'll be a Mary-Sue. But if she doesn't get Jason, she'll be a little more… human. Of course, she has those "flaws" like, she's insecure, etc. but they don't really count. Most Mary-Sues believe that they're not as perfect as they really are. I couldn't have put it in a better way!
Reyna isn't a Mary-Sue because, she has flaws. She's not popular, she's strict, she's not gorgeous, etc. So, basically Reyna's ACTUALLY HUMAN! (Half-human anyways!) REYNA IS GORGEOUS IN HER OWN WAY!
Why Jayna is 100% possible and the way to go:
You've all heard in the Son of Neptune about how Reyna frantically searched for Jason. Yes, she didn't go all-out like Annabeth, but that was because she was actually THE leader (Lupa doesn't interfere) of Camp Jupiter. Annabeth could search for Percy because Chiron was there to take over. Also, since Percy was put into a deep sleep, Camp Jupiter had to wait for 8 months before they had ANY clue about what happened to Jason. Annabeth only had to wait four days before she found the boy with one shoe. Do you want Reyna's heart to break because Jason chose Piper? NO! I AM GOING TO KILL RR IF HE MAKES PIPER GO WITH JASON! I've read the fanfics about Jason choosing Piper, and they broke my heart. IRK! That's why I love 'The Order of the Phoenix Kidnaps Annabeth Chase' and 'Freeing Death'. The author (she, I think) doesn't take sides. She comes up with her own creative pairings. If I could meet her, I would want her on my DI team! Plus… wait I think you should totally go read the story first because it's awesome!Reyna's known Jason for four years. Piper's known Jason for about 8 months. Plus, how much does Piper really know about Jason? No! Her mind's sooooo shallow that the Mist – however powerful it may be – tricked her. REYNA WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN FOOLED!Venus/Aphrodite could be influencing Piper and Jason. Do you really think that Aphrodite would favor Reyna over her own daughter? That's not true love. No. Just like how… never mind. You don't want to know what happened at school today.Also, for those who say, "Oh, Jason didn't remember Reyna like Percy remembered Annabeth." Oh really? What if Aphrodite made it like that? What if Juno couldn't wipe away Percy's memories but that was because Aphrodite was favoring him? Huh? So you can't say that Reyna meant little to Jason if he remembered part of her after his quest. I started to hate Aphrodite after this, and I stopped asking her for a boyfriend, and I decided to join the Hunters. ENOUGH SAID!
5. You say that Jason and Reyna weren't together, and Reyna meant little to Jason. The "not being together" part is true, but if Reyna meant little to Jason, WHY would he be guilty about what he was doing with Piper? I wouldn't even say 'doing.' I would say 'starting.' BOO JASPER! ESPECIALLY AT THE END OF THE LOST HERO!
6. Aphrodite could actually be influencing Jason to forget Reyna because in TLH, you ONLY saw the kinder side to Piper. You forgot that she can be shallow. And also, in the books, Aphrodite says that she doesn't force them to do something they don't want to do; she just gives them "a little push." Mmmm-hmmm. Sure, hon. What about Helen and Paris? Aphrodite MADE Helen fall in love with Paris (because he gave a bloody apple). THAT is fake love. Why did she do that? Because they "looked so cute together." Therefore, there is a possibility that she is influencing them, and I repeat, that is so not true love. Mary-Sues…sigh… Helen and Paris were a bad couple actually. They started a whole war. And now I can't blame them… it all comes down to Aphrodite.
7. Percy bathed in the River Styx. Annabeth IS his mortal point. He CAN'T forget her at all unless he wants to die. Jason didn't do that so maybe that's why he didn't remember Reyna. Perfecto!
8. Next up, Reyna and Jason are so PERFECT for each other. Why? Because Piper glorifies Jason. She thinks he's perfect.No, Jason is not perfect otherwise he wouldn't have forgotten Reyna. Let's look at Percy and Annabeth. Does Annabeth think that Percy is perfect? No. But he's her Seaweed Brain. Piper, on the other hand, can only see Jason's glory. Reyna sees everything about him crystal clearly. Finally, I can see you crystal clear… Catchy song! It's fromRolling in the Deep by Adele.
9. If you people are thinking that Piper and Jason have to be together to unite the two camps, then you're WRONG! THAT IS SOOOOOO EGYPTIAN, NOT GREEK OR ROMAN! That wouldn't be true love, now would it? I just remembered something from my social studies textbook – oh my gods! Menes, the firstpharaoh of Egypt united Lower and Upper Egypt. To seal the pact, he married a princess from the other side, so neither side would attack the other. Just thought you might want to know.
9. JASPER is sooooo cliché. C'mon, the strong, powerful hero with the beautiful yet dangerous heroine? Sooooo cliché. Jayna is better because Reyna is the strict one that can have fun, and Jason is the kind one that can be serious. They're not that similar, and they aren't complete opposites, so they would be GREAT together. You said it, girl!
Some of you guys also argue that Jason would've never fallen in love with Piper if he was already in love with Reyna. But he hasn't fallen in love with Piper yet. He just really likes her… as a friend. Here are our theories as to how he fell in love with Piper and why he shouldn't pick her:
Piper's a daughter of Aphrodite and obviously beautiful. It would be pretty hard not to have a crush on her, wouldn't it?EEK!Like I said before, Piper's mother is Aphrodite and could be influencing them. Why? Because Aphrodite can be nice and kind BUT she can also be vain and self-centered. She also sometimes makes fake love happen like with Helen and Paris just because, "they looked so cute together!" TOO TRUE!Greeks Drool – Romans Rule on fanfiction.net had a theory about Piper's color-changing eyes and I LOVE IT! Jason lost his memory right? SO let's say he's trying to subconsciously remember Reyna, but he can't because his memory got wiped away. So whenever he looks at Piper, who's a daughter of APHRODITE, (who can change her appearance to show who you like or love) he sees eyes that change color because he can't remember the color of Reyna's eyes. After all, Leo doesn't mention anything about Piper's eyes changing color and neither does Piper. It's only Jason. Suspicious, eh…? Is that the theory? IT IS AWESOME!We have a million more reasons about why Reyna and Jayna are better than Piper and Jasper. Feel free to debate with us. But please THINK before you type something.
-Jen and Ray!
So if you guys want to join the Jayna club, add your name to the list: Miss Scarlett Rose, I am Reyna Daughter of Bellona, Nerdbird