Author has written 3 stories for Maximum Ride, and Twilight.
somebody showed me with her soul, lack of perfection makes us whole.
Where to find me
Tumblr: like, technically, i have a personal blog, which is chngement dot tumblr dot com, but i check it like, once every five months. you'd be much better off at my multifandom which use on a daily basis. that's at octaviu dot tumblr dot com.
Deviantart: i literally haven't even used it since i made it like, three years ago, but what the hey, mine is f0rever-and-aday.
Twitter: PM me for it 'cause reasons.
Youtube: ??? i don't remember it honestly, kxdancerx11 maybe?? sorry sorry sorry i honestly don't know.
Polyvore: another thing i barely use
hi, you're reading this, wow. i love you.
um some facts about me i guess idk let's do this whoo:
RANDOM IPOD SHUFFLE GAME (I redid this cause I got bored.)
1. How does the world see you? firefly - ed sheeran
2. Will I have a happy life? like real people do - hozier
3. What do my friends really think of me? in the woods somewhere - hozer
4. Do people secretly lust after me? t-shirt weather - circa waves
5. How can I make myself happy? tyrants - catfish and the bottlemen
6. What should I do with my life? can't feel my face - the weeknd
7. What is some good advice for me? sidewinder - catfish and the bottlemen
8. How will I be remembered? skinny love - birdy
9. What is my signature dancing song? run - hozier
10. What do I think my current theme song is? do I wanna know? - the arctic monkeys
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? ghosts - saint raymond
12. What song will play at my funeral? good girls - 5 seconds of summer
13. What type of men/women do you like? to be alone - hozier
14. What is my day going to be like? I found - amber run
15. What will tomorrow bring? sunburn - ed sheeran (oh)
16. This song describes your future lover: it will come back - hozier
17. This song describes your Mom: strange love - halsey
18. This song describes your Dad: what do you mean? - Justin bieber
19. This song describes your sibling (younger brother): m.o.n.e.y. - the 1975
"people are not rain, or snow, or autumn leaves. they do not look beautiful when they f a l l."
"there is two types of tired
, i suppose. one is a dire need of S L E E P, the other is a dire need of peace."
"i am perfectly fine to live without you, but god. i wish i didn't have to."