Author has written 2 stories for Rurouni Kenshin, and Magic: The Gathering.
Name: Not telling
likes: Graphic Design, Photography, Video Gaming, reading fanfics(duh), playing Magic The Gathering
Animes I like: Samurai X: Trust and Betrayal, Bleach, Naruto, DGM, Trigun and a few others
Games I like: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, FF3(SNES)/FF6(PS1), Lufia 3: The legend Returns, Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Super Smash Bros. Melee, Dynasty Warriors 5, Dynasty Warriors 5 Xtreme Legends, Star Wars Battlefront 2, The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind, TES4: Oblivion, TES5: Skyrim Tales of Symphonia, ect...
Fav Anime couples, Naruto:
NarutoxHana (when done well)
Samurai X/Rurouni Kenshin:
Tales of Symphoina:
Legend of Zelda:
Great minds can read this!
This is weird, but interesting! If you can raed tihs, yuo hvae a sgtrane mnid too. Cna yuo raed tihs? Olny 55 plepoe out of 100 can. I cdnuolt blveiee taht I cluod aulaclty uesdnatnrd waht I was rdanieg. The phaonmneal pweor of the hmuan mnid, aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mtaetr in waht oerdr the ltteres in a wrod are, the olny iproamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rghit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whotuit a pboerlm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed erveylteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Azanmig huh? yaeh and I awlyas tghuhot slpeling was ipmorantt! Paste this to your profile if you can read this!
ONLY IN AMERICA:
1. Only in America ...can a pizza get to your house faster than an ambulance.
2. Only in America ...are there handicap parking places in front of a skating rink.
3. Only in America ...do drugstores make the sick walk all the way to the back of the store to get their prescriptions while healthy people can buy cigarettes at the front.
4. Only in America ...do people order double cheeseburgers, large fries, and a diet coke.
5. Only in America ...do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to the counters.
6. Only in America ...do we leave cars worth thousands of dollars in the driveway and put our useless junk in the garage.
7. Only in America ...do we use answering machines to screen calls and then have call waiting so we won't miss a call from someone we didn't want to talk to in the first place.
8. Only in America ...do we buy hot dogs in packages of ten and buns in packages of eight.
9. Only in America ...do we use the word 'politics' to describe the process so well: 'Poli' in Latin meaning 'many' and 'tics' meaning 'bloodsucking creatures'.
10. Only in America ...do they have drive-up ATM machines with Braille lettering.
!eliforp ruoy otni siht etsap dna ypoc ,sdrawkcab siht daer ot hguone trams era uoy fI