Author has written 13 stories for Animaniacs, and Ninja Turtles.
Hola peeps of fanfiction! I'm weirdsib, is that my real name? For you people, yes. Ok, I'm now going to share some useless information about myself with you. My favorite color is green and black. (Raises hands to stop the protest that black isn't a color.) Don't even start with the whole "Oh, well, black is a shade, not a color," because I don't wanna hear it!!!! What else, oh yeah! I really like to write, that's the whole reason I came to fanfiction, but I'm just a beginner. I accept criticism because it helps me become a better writer. On fanfiction, I plan to write some stories for different cartoons, but put the characters in tragic situations. I love happy endings, but that doesn't mean I have happy endings at the end of my stories. I like writing funny stories too, but I'm not as good at it.
My favorite bands:
um... what else, oh yeah!
People I want to meet:
Benedict Cumberbatch!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Someone who loves peanut butter as much as me
Anyone but Justin Beiber, oh and any politicians. I don't wanna meet any politictians.
My favorite quotes:
"Strange things are afoot at the circle k." - Ted from Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure.
"I collect Spores molds and fungus." - Egon Spengler from Ghostbusters.
"We protest you calling us little kids. We prefer to be called vertically imparied pre adults." - Yakko Warner.
"Boys, go fig." - Dot Warner.
"Don't worry, siblings. We'll sell that nice man a box of cookies or die trying, or try dying, or do some tie-dying!" -Yakko Warner.
"Faboo!" -Wakko Warner.
"Don't look down! You might fall and hit your head and die and all your brains would leak out all over!" - Dot Warner.
"We like you, we have no taste, but we like you." - Dot Warner
"Nobody kills Kakarot while I'm around. Destiny has reserved that pleasure for me." - Vegeta
"People of the Earth... RAISE YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR RIGHT NOW OR YOU'RE ALL GOING TO DIE!" - Vegeta
"Are we dead, or is this Ohio." - Yakko Warner
"Live long and prosper." -Spock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps... his PRIDE!" - Vegeta
"I would rather be a brainless monkey than a heartless monster." - Goku
"The one called your mother wears the boots that are made for combat!" - Donatello
"Anderson, don't talk out loud. You lower the IQ of the whole street." - BBC's Sherlock Holmes
Some conversations and exchanges in certain shows that I liked:
Scratchensniff: What seems to be troubling you Yakko?
Yakko: Well doc, I think I can see into the future.
Scratchensniff: The future? When did zis start?
Yakko: Next Monday.
Dot: (While in the underworld playing checkers to save her brother) What's death like Wakko?
Wakko: Pretty boring. I've already hummed all the songs I know.
Ned Flat: Why are you acting like this?
Yakko: We're not acting, we really are like this.
Wakko: Aren't we lucky?
Mikey: That guy! He, had a brain!
Leo: Yes, we all have brains Mikey.
Donnie: Not all of us...
Mikey: In our chests?!
Leo: No Mikey, not in our chests.
Pinkie: Your Auntie Pinkie Pie's got it all taken care of!
Fluttershy: (Annoyed) I'm a year older than you.
Spike: Is it... ZOMBIES?!
Twilight: Um, not very likely.
Sherlock Holmes: Quite clear. And is your wife away for long?
Anderson: Oh don't pretend you worked that out! Somebody told you that!
Sherlock Holmes: Your deodorant told me that.
Anderson: My deodorant.
Sherlock Holmes: It's for men.
Anderson: Well of course it's for men! I'm wearing it!
Sherlock Holmes: So's Sergeant Donovan. [sniffs] Ooh... I think it just vaporized. May I go in?
Sherlock Holmes: Shut up
Lestrade: I didn't say anyth —
Sherlock Holmes: You were thinking. It's annoying.
Stan: No one who lives under my roof is allowed under that Gideon's roof.
Dipper: Do tents have roofs?
Mabel: I think we just found our loophole! Literally! [Holds up a rope with a knot tied in it] Womp-womp
2012 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
The Big Bang Theory
Dragon Ball z
America's got Talent
My Little Pony: FIM
Why abortion is wrong
Month One Mommy, I am only 8 inches long but I have all my organs. I love the sound of your voice. Every time I hear it I wave my arms and legs. The sound of your heart beat is my favorite lullaby.
Month Two Mommy today I learned how to suck my thumb. If you could see me you could definitely tell that I am a baby. I'm not big enough to survive outside my home though. It is so nice and warm in here.
Month Three You know what Mommy I'm a boy! I hope that makes you happy. I always want you to be happy. I don't like it when you cry. You sound so sad. It makes me sad too and I cry with you even though you can't hear me.
Month Four Mommy my hair is starting to grow. It is very short and fine but I will have a lot of it. I spend a lot of my time exercising. I can turn my head and curl my fingers and toes and stretch my arms and legs. I am becoming quite good at it too.
Month Five You went to the doctor today. Mommy, he lied to you. He said that I'm not a baby. I am a baby Mommy, your baby. I think and feel. Mommy, what's abortion?
Month Six I can hear that doctor again. I don't like him. He seems cold and heartless. Something is intruding my home. The doctor called it a needle. Mommy what is it? It burns! Please make him stop! I can't get away from it! Mommy! HELP me!
Month Seven Mommy I am okay. I am in Jesus's arms. He is holding me. He told me about abortion. Why didn't you want me Mommy?
Every Abortion Is Just . . .
One more heart that was stopped.
Two more eyes that will never see.
Two more hands that will never touch.
Two more legs that will never run.
One more mouth that will never speak.
If you're against abortion, re-post this and if you almost cried post this in your profile
Fun things to do in Wal-Mart!!!!!!
1. Throw skittles at people and say, "Taste the freakin' rainbow!"
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
4. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
5. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
6. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
7. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
8. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.
9. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
10. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
11. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look."
12. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,say "PICK ME!" "PICK ME!"
13. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
14. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
15.Grab a lot of bouncy balls and throw them down the aisle, shouting "Go, Pikachu, Go!"
16. When you see stuff in those cage-things, Yell "NOOO!! YOU'VE KILLED IT!"
17. Buy 350 cans of tuna and scream "THIS CAN'T BE RIGHT!! YOU HAVE TO PUT SOME BACK!!" when the cashier tells you the price.
18. Walk around looking confused in the CD section and ask people where you can find the CDs.
19. Touch an electrical cord and pretend that you are getting shocked.
20. Hide in the giant snowman blowup and when people walk by say, " I am the abominable snowman! Fear me! I will eat you!"
21. Jump in a cart and have a friend push you while you scream "The Germans are coming!"
22. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
23. Run up to an employee and ask "Do you like me?" If they say no, yell out "You broke my heart, you evil monster! I'm telling the manager!" and start throwing canned tomatoes at them. If they say yes just to get you away, pat their shoulder, and say "What a shame because that guy/girl over there" point to a random person "was just about to ask you to dinner."
24. Stand inside the freezer in the frozen food section.
25. Walk up to employees and whisper "I saw dead people...they want me to take you away...to aisle eight..."
26. Walk into the baby clothes section, pick up a pink baby dress, then throw it down and run away screaming that the pink bunnies of doom came back.
Put this on your profile if it split your sides in half XD
How to be Weird
1. Randomly laugh for no reason during lunch.
2. Scream "The little voices are TEXTING me!"
3. When on an elevator, hold your hands in the air and say "weeeeeee!"
4. Go up to someone you've never met and say "I believe in unicorns," hand them a skittle, then walk away.
5. Yell at your homework when you don't understand it.
6. Argue with yourself, them make up with yourself by giving yourself a hug.
7. When you hear someone speak on the intercom in any store, scream "IT'S GOD!" Then run into the bathroom.
8. Post random things on facebook that make no sense whatsoever.
9. Run around your neighborhood shouting "When I say Hillshire you say farm! Hillshire!" And keep doing it until someone answers.
10. Burst out laughing during a Twilight movie.
11. Stare off into space then turn to the person next to you and say "What did you just call me?"
12. Give your mom and/or dad an angry look and scream "I love your hair!" then stomp away angrily.
13. Hum during class and when the teacher tells you to stop, scream "I'm busy working here! Sheesh!" then continue humming.
14. Go up to someone your don't know, smile, and say "I like you." Then walk away.
15. Ride your bike through the neighborhood and continuously scream "ET! MAKE IT FLY!!!!! WHY WON'T IT FLY!"
16. Repost this on your wall and add your own ways to be weird!!!!! :D
My top favorite cartoon characters (in order. Some from the same shows)
I like many others, but most of them are from when I was little and I only vaguely remember them. These are the ones that I remember well, and even still watch. There's some anime movie characters I could add too, but I'll leave them off for now.
Monty Python: The Holy Grail
The Breakfast Club
The Count of Monte Cristo
The Lost Boys
How to Train You Dragon (Can't wait for the sequel!)
The Back to the Future trilogy
The Avengers (Dude, saw it in theaters, and thought I would need medical attention for my blown mind)
Where the Heart is (Hey, we all need our few chick flicks)
Superman (Don't judge my taste in classics!)
Forest Gump (Run Forest, run!)
The Green Mile
An Officer an a Gentleman (One of the few movies that brought tears rolling down my cheeks)
Spirited Away (I love everything about this movie. Seriously)
Vampire Hunter D
Star Trek: 2009
Star Trek: Into Darkness
And many more that I can't think of at the moment.
Fictional people I want to meet:
Sherlock Holmes! Yay for murder investigations!
John Watson! Hooray for doctor John!
The Warners! We will anvil people like there is no tomorrow! MWAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Vegeta! We will scream about how awesome we are!!!!!!
GIR! We will eat tacos!!!!!
Zim! We will... fail... BUT HAVE FUN DOING IT!!!!
Tails! (from any version of Sonic) Who doesn't want a talking fox to fly them around everywhere?
Pinky and the Brain! We will TAKE OVER THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Slappy! Here, have some dynamite down your pants.
Goku! We will eat food while blowing people up with our minds!!!!!!!!
Thor! HE'S A GOD!!!!!!!!!!
Hiccup! I wanna ride a dragon with him!!!!!!
Sheldon! Because he's Sheldon Cooper!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pinkie Pie! PARTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The ninja turtles! Must I even explain why?
All of them together during a new years party!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That, without a doubt, would be fantastically mind- blowingly amazing.
FRIENDS: Will comfort you when he rejects you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will go up and ask him, "It's because you're gay, isn't it?"
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "You will die in seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Will laugh at you and say, "Ha Ha, Loser!"
FRIENDS: Will offer you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you.
FRIENDS: Gives you their umbrella in the rain.
BEST FRIENDS: Takes yours and says, "Run - beep - run!"
FRIENDS: Will help you move.
BEST FRIENDS: Will help you move the bodies.
FRIENDS: Will bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be in the room next to you saying, "That was awesome! Let's do it again!"
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS: Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS: Would be sitting next to you sayin "DAMN!" we messed up!
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Wont tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your stuff and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds ass that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS: Are only through high school/college. (aka: drinking buddies)
BEST FRIENDS: Are for life.
FRIENDS: Will be there to take your drink away from you when they think you've had enough.
BEST FRIENDS: Will look at you stumbling all over the place & say "Girl drink the rest of that ! You know we don't waste!
FRIENDS: Would read and ignore this.
BEST FRIENDS: Will repost this.