Poll: TOO MANY IDEAS, TOO LITTLE TIME! WHAT SHOULD I WRITE NEXT? chose a pairing and if it should be a chapter story or a smutty oneshot Vote Now!
Author has written 3 stories for Naruto.
sozzy...I've been banned off the computer for a while, so, to my friends, i probs can't talk.
however, I'm a sneaky little girl...we'll talk when i can, and updates will be every 2 to 4 weeks
see you then!
Hey, the names Nychta! I like to write stuff, and I'm a review... ummm... prostitute...? (coughILIKEREVIEWSHINTHINTcough) virtual kittens to anyone who can read the brackets.
If anyone needs help editing, or anything like that, just tell me, and if it catches my interest I'll go through it for you. For free. Just because it's one of the things I like to do in my spare time (sad, isn't it?).
here is some stuff that I think EVERYONE should know about me, 'cause I'm just THAT AWESOME (jks);
Favorite authors- Laurell K. Hamilton, Mercedes Lackey, David Eddings, Brent Weeks and Tamora Pierce.
Favorite Genres- Fantasy (duh), Romance (ahempuresmutahem) and Violence (what is this I hear you say about that not being an actual genre...? SHUN THE NONBELIEVER!)
Favorite Anime/Manga- Grand Guignol orchestra (Kaori Yuki), Godchild (Kaori Yuki), Bleach (Tite Kubo), Skip Beat (Yoshiki Nakamura), Kuroshitsuji (Yana Toboso)
Interests- Drawing, writing, reading, sleeping, lollipops
Favourite movies- monty python and the holy grail, the matrix
Quotes- 'do you think I care? 'cause if you do, then I really need to work on my 'not caring' expression.' - ME!
'If life gives you melons, you may be dyslexic.' - ?
'Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself, where the heck is the ceiling?' - ?
'Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid. ' - ?
'Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss.' - Douglas Adams
'When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.' - ?
'Energizer Bunny arrested, charged with battery.' - ?
So sweet . . . this is the SasoDei hit for my profile
Deidara: Do I ever cross your mind?
Deidara: Do you like me?
Sasori: not really.
Deidara: Do you want me?
Deidara: Would you cry if I left?
Deidara: Would you live for me?
Deidara: Would you do anything for me?
Deidara: Choose me or your life.
Sasori: My life.
Deidara runs away in shock and pain and Sasori runs after him and says:
Sasori: The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind. The reason why I don't like you is because I love you. The reason why I don't want you is because I need you. The reason why I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left. The reason why I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you. The reason why I wouldn't do anything for you is because I would do EVERYTHING for you. The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life. Copy and paste this to your profile if you think that's sweet.
join me, fellow SasoDei fans, and together we sall spread this peice of SasoDei goodness across the internet.
Or, at the very least, FF.net
Annoying Things to Do in an Elevator
Walk on with a cooler that is labeled "HUMAN HEAD" on the side.
Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering "Shut up, all of you, just shut up!"
Crack open your briefcase of purse, and while peering inside, ask, "Got enough air in there?
Stand silently and motionless in the corner, facing the wall, without getting off.
When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act embarrassed when they open by themselves.
Greet everyone getting on the elevator with a warm handshake and ask them to call you Admiral.
Bet the other passengers you can fit a quarter in your nose.Stare at another passenger for awhile, then announce in horror, "You're one of THEM" and back away slowly
Wear a puppet on your hand and use it to talk to the other passengers.
Listen to the elevator walls with your stethoscope.
Annouce in a demonic voice, "I must find a more suitable host body.
"Say "Ding" at each floor.
Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
Stare, grinning at another passenger for awhile, and then announce, "I have new socks on."
When the elevator is silent, look around and ask, "Is that your beeper?"
Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers, "This is my personal space."
When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder and then pretend it wasn't you.
Push the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
Ask if you can push the button for other people, but push the wrong ones.
Call the Psychic Hotline from your cell phone and ask if they know what floor you're on.
Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say, "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream, "That's mine!"
Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the elevator.
Move your desk in to the elevator and whenever someone gets on, ask if they have an appointment.
Lay down a Twister mat and ask people if they'd like to play.
Leave a box in the corner, and when someone gets on ask them if they hear something ticking.
Pretend you are a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
Ask, "Did you feel that?"
Stand really close to someone, sniffing them occasionally.
When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
Swat at flies that don't exist.Tell people that you can see their aura.
Make race car noises when anyone gets on or off.
On the highest floor, hold the door open and demand that it stay open until you hear the penny you dropped down the shaft go "plink" at the bottom.
Stare, grinning, at another passenger for a while, and then announce: "I've got new socks on!"
When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now... motion sickness!"
Frown and mutter "gotta go, gotta go" then sigh and say "oops!"
Show other passengers a wound and ask if it looks infected.
Leave a box between the doors.
Wave hands wildly at invisible flies buzzing around your head.
Start a sing-along.
One word: Flatulence!
Do Tai Chi exercises
When at least 8 people have boarded, moan from the back: "Oh, not now, damn motion sickness!"
Carry a blanket and clutch it protectively.
If anyone brushes against you, recoil and holler "Bad touch!"
Sing "Mary had a little lamb" while continually pushing buttons.
Bring a chair along.Lean against the button panel.
While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
Call out, "group hug!", then enforce it.
-LOLz if you liked this, try '300 things that will get you kicked out of wal-mart' on wattpad. it's frucking hilarious!
Random stuff - I found this on DancingDragonBlaze's profile
~19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity~
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label it "In".
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For Smuggling Drugs".
7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy".
8. dont use any punctuation
9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go".
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
13. Go To A Poetry Recital. And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme?
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You're Not In The Mood.
16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, Rock Bottom.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won! I Won!"
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling "Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!"
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner, "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."
If you don't have a problem with homosexuality, copy this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
LOOK! It's those 'add your name' 'copy and paste' things!
93 percent of American teens would have a severe emotional breakdown if someone called them a freak. If you're a part of the 7 percent who would ask the person, "What was your first clue?", copy this into your profile and add your name to the list: Sunlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Moonlit Goddess of the C.O.C.A., Evil Genius of the COCA, Invader Miley Phantom, dAnnYsGiRl777, BloodySalvation, Lady Lost-A-Lot, bellabookworm9, Bella Masen Cullen, Vampire Scooby, Alannaswarrior, SpottedLilly, Alleyanna Cullen, hugs.4.all.the.emo.boyz,sk8rchickmax, hizmit12-waterlilly3721, Moonlight Music Mistress, Kannika, Heza-chan X3, totalnarutofangirl85, ShadesofDeath,Akatsuki4Ever303, Nychta
If you can raed tihs, cnorgadluatoins! you rae one of the samrt peploe who dno't need to look at the wrod idniviudlaly, but as a wolhe! Olny samrt poelpe can raed tihs bceuase tehy are good raedres. Msot good raedres can raed wrdos wehn the frist and lsat ltetres of the wrod are the smae, and tehre are the smae auomnt of lteters in the wrod...if you could read that, copy and paste this onto your profile
If If you've been on the computer for hours on end, reading numerous fanfictions, copy this onto your profile, and add your name to this list: danyan, Zutara Lover, Black'n'red'Butterfly, Enrica(real name)(i always change my penname)(tehehehe) PurpleBunniesWillRuleTheWorld, Roxxi-and-Ali, IsabellaMarieSwan123, EmmettCullenFan, Bella Masen Cullen, Me Love Edward Cullyou, SilverMoonArcher,forbiddenkitsunegoddess13, Howl To The Moon, Nayeli, mochiusagi, darkablino, Sabaku no Koneko, NarutoUno2, AkatsukiMemberWoolfy, Keono, Akatsuki4Ever303, Nychta are obsessed with Fan Fictions.
REGARDING MY STORIES;
At the moment, I only have the circus (SasoDei) out, but I'm working on a MadaItaSasu story, as well as various oneshots...I'll post them as soon as possible :)
There will be more, but I'm suffering from reading withdrawals, so I must get back to the five thousand things I'm reading right now.
Have a good life.
Your choice :)
Unsafe External Link