Poll: Who would be best paired with Leo? Vote Now!
Author has written 12 stories for Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harry Potter, and Kane Chronicles.
You may have noticed I deleted some of my stories. Some of them were because they violated guidelines of . Others were just over. I looked back and didn't really like them. The ones that weren't terrible stayed. Well, other than Shadow Of The Storm. I kept that one because, while it wasn't good, I have memories of spending weeks writing that story in an old moleskin after I realized that my "friends" weren't there for me or going to listen to my problems. I don't advise you to read it because the quality is low, but I just had to keep it because of the memories it holds.
New stories are coming, as are new chapters. I have a few in the works on my laptop, but I haven't had the time lately.
I have been on Tumblr recently, though! My URL is , so feel free to check out my blog or even follow me!
Hi! My name is Mariana, and I'm a writer here on FanFiction. I'm thirteen years old, and the pen name speaks for itself; I love Broadway.
I joined FanFiction last summer, and I've been writing since I was in kindergarden. My ultimate accomplishment was when I got a book published through a school project last year. It's not for sale, but it looks like a legit book.
Being a lover of Broadway, I've seen tons of musicals, and I sing, dance, and act. My ultimate role would either be Maria in a Broadway production of West Side Story (I was Maria in a drama club production) or MiMi in a Broadway production of RENT. Or maybe Eponine from Les Miserables. Or possibly Wendla in Spring Awakening.
My life has been full of ups and downs, and music has helped me through all of them. I am a big fan of everything from Barbra Streisand to Panic! At The Disco to One Direction to LMFAO's song Shots. I'm a bit scatterbrained.
Two things you probably didn't know about me are 1) I am a total fashionista, and love European fashion. I really hate American fashion. and 2) I love watching Dance Moms. You would think that I'd hate it, because I don't really like conflict, but it's fun to watch. My favorite dancer is definitly Chloe, because she's got such a career ahead of her, and Abby just won't take the time to help her. We've all seen that she was featured in a music video, is going to Joffery Ballet School this summer, and has done a beautiful job on many of her solos. Even when she forgets, she's the only dancer in the company who makes something up instead of freezing and running offstage. And I'm ranting, so I'm gonna move on...
Lately, I've become obsessed with Legend of Korra. Seriously, that show is awesome. I freaking love it! But it makes me fangirl so much. Can't wait for the next episode!
And finally, about my books. I'll be dead serious, I have literally four bookshelves with my books on them, and I still don't have enough room for all my books. The current series I'm obsessing over is Percy Jackson and the Olympians. I read the first book when I was 9, and the series still follows me with HoO. I'm currently reading Message in a Bottle by Nicholas Sparks.
Feel free to PM me; I love talking to people! (Which probably explains why I'm such a social butterfly) Here's a list of some of my good friends on FanFiction!
Current favorite song: the Dark I Know Well from Spring Awakening
Old song I'm revisiting: Landslide by Fleetwood Mac
1. Grab the book nearest to you, open to a random page and read a sentence of choice.
2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
4. Without looking, guess what time it is.
5. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer what else can you hear?
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
8. Before you started this survey what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
11. When did you last laugh?
12. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
13. Seen anything weird lately?
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What is the last film you saw?
16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight. What would you buy?
17. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
19. Do you like to dance?
20. George Bush:
21. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
22. Imagine your first child is a boy, what do you call him?