Author has written 2 stories for A Nightmare on Elm Street, and Batman.
So, As you can tell, I love to write! It's one of the things I love to do, and I'm working on becoming a better writer so if you have any tips at all, please feel free to share them with me! Usually I spell stuff wrong and miss it on occasion.
Or maybe I'm just a terrible writer.
Yepp. That's about it. If ya' wanna know anything else just message me.
Author's I Write Like:
Dan Brown, J.D. Saligner, Cory Doctorow, and Stephenie Meyer...I understand Doctorow but Meyer?
Get your writing analyzed:
Characters: Freddy Krueger/Jason Voorhees/Michael Myers/ Ashling Turcotte (OC)
Summary: Ashling was your average Art Geek; Until Freddy, Jason, and Michael force her to use her new-found gift to defeat the remakes
How to Know if You're Addicted to Fanfiction
11. You check your profile every ten minutes.
10. You no longer refer to comments as "comments." They are now known only as "reviews."
9. Pens are for idiots, and you wouldn't be caught dead with one. How on earth are you supposed to erase when you want to rewrite?
8. You start laughing at the most inopportune times because you remembered something funny from a fanfic.
7. You pretend to take notes, but really you're getting a head start on your latest ficlet.
6. You can't focus in class because you're constantly thinking of ideas.
5. You can't write for English class because you've used up all your ideas for fanfiction.
4. A story idea isn't a story idea. It's a plot bunny.
3. You hear people talking about a ship (the water variety), and you jump, like, five feet in the air and act like you've never heard the word used outside of the fanfiction context.
2. Whenever something inspiring happens, you screech, "Ooh! Fanfic idea!" and then immerse yourself in writing for the next three hours.
1. You repost this onto your profile! :)