Author has written 19 stories for Naruto, Vampire Knight, Fruits Basket, Kuroshitsuji, Ouran High School Host Club, Harry Potter, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Tobi wa ī kodesu!
Information about me:
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Favorite Song(s): Viva La Vida, Wake me up inside, Headstrong, The Morticians Daughter, The Outcasts (call to arms)
Favorite Color(s): Purple, Neon Green
Favorite Show(s): River Monsters, and Swap People
Favorite Comedian: George Carlin
Favorite Animal: Red Panda
Favorite Anime: Naruto
Hair Color(s): Blonde, Blue
Eye Color: Hazel/Blue
Favorite Character: Madara Uchiha / Tobi
Favorite Pairings/Couples I like:
Naruto xx Sauske
Iruka xx Kakashi
Sebastian xx Ceil
Grell xx Sebastian
L xx Light
Light Yagami xx Misa
Light xx Kakashi
Ino xx Sakura
Hinata xx Naruto
Choji xx Kisame
Kisame xx Itachi
Itachi xx Sauske
Itachi xx Ino
Kyo xx Tohru
Yuuki xx Kaname
Yori xx Yuuki
Rukia xx Momo
Ichigo xx Siren (crossover oh yes)
Deidara xx Sasori
Madara xx Naruto
Kakashi xx Itachi
Sauske xx Itachi
Deidara xx Madara
Itachi xx Madara
Itachi xx Kisame
Kisame xx Zetsu
Iruka xx Naruto
If you support gay marriage and want to show it, paste this into your profile.
1) Being gay is not natural. Real Americans always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, liposuction and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage will be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Brittany Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans.
I am the boy who never finished high school, because I got called a fag everyday
I am the girl kicked out of her home because I confided in my mother that I am a lesbian.
I am the prostitute working the streets because nobody will hire a transsexual woman.
I am the sister who holds her gay brother tight through the painful, tear-filled nights.
We are the parents who buried our daughter long before her time.
I am the man who died alone in the hospital because they would not let my partner of twenty-seven years into the room.
I am the foster child who wakes up with nightmares of being taken away from the two fathers who are the only loving family I have ever had.
I wish they could adopt me.
I am not one of the lucky ones.
I killed myself just weeks before graduating high school.
It was simply too much to bear.
We are the couple who had the Realtor hang up on us when she found out we wanted to rent a one-bedroom for two men.
I am the person who never knows which bathroom I should use if I want to avoid getting the management called on me.
I am the mother who is not allowed to even visit the children I bore, nursed, and raised.
The court says I am an unfit mother because I now live with another woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who found the support system grow suddenly cold and distant when they found out my abusive partner is also a woman.
I am the domestic-violence survivor who has no support system to turn to because I am male.
I am the father who has never hugged his son because I grew up afraid to show affection to other men.
I am the home-economics teacher who always wanted to teach gym until someone told me that only lesbians do that.
I am the woman who died when the EMT s stopped treating me as soon as they realized I was transsexual.
I am the person who feels guilty because I think I could be a much better person if I didn't have to always deal with society hating me.
I am the man who stopped attending church, not because I don't believe, but because they closed their doors to my kind.
I am the person who has to hide what this world needs most, love. I am the person ashamed to tell my own friends I'm a lesbian, because they constantly make fun of them.
I am the boy tied to a fence, beaten to a bloody pulp and left to die because two straight men wanted to "teach me a lesson"
--IF YOU BELIEVE THAT HOMOPHOBIA IS WRONG... REPOST THIS-
R.I.P. Uchiha Itachi. He was a man who loved peace and who had the strength to follow the path he had chosen even when it became unbearable. Copy and Paste this to your profile and add your name to this list if you would lay a flower on his grave: sunshinelexi, Runo 44, Ralf 55, Bulla49, Saiyuri Haruno, CherryBlossomWish,Wolf Master Uchiha, Kiyomi-Chan7, Amakatsu :3, Shy no Justu,