Author has written 6 stories for Okami, Hetalia - Axis Powers, and My Little Pony.
Hi thar. :3 Dewfur101 here. I enjoy writing, (Well, when I write, that is. *shot*) so I thought I'd give give this site a shot. I've been writing a lot for Hetalia lately, due to the fact that it is my current obsession, next to Portal. (Love that game.)
Most of the things I write are songfics, something I'm not sure if I'm proud of. lD But songs are my inspirations. Don't worry though. I have some original ideas in my head. I enjoy playing video games or drawing in my spare time.
I am a slow writer. D: I am an ADD child, and therefore cannnot sit down and do the same thing for too long. This is why I cannot read really long fanfiction. XD I usually read a little, stop, then come back a week later. That is indeed my formula...
Favorite shows: Adventure Time, Hetalia (duh,) OHSHC, Regular Show, Digimon, Pokemon (Yes. I don't care if 'it sucks'. I still like it, betches.) and Ben 10. (The original series. I dislike Alien Force and all the series that follow it...)
Favorite Movies: Inception (I never thought that movie was mind screw-y. I love it so much. XD) Finding Nemo, all the Transformers movies, How to Train Your Dragon, and the Harry Potter saga.
Favorite Books: Warrior Cats, Percy Jackson saga, Book of Kane saga, and Diary of a Wimpy Kid saga.
Favorite Video Games: Okami and Zelda.
HETALIA: YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WHEN...
1. You start laughing hysterically at maps
16 THINGS TO DO AT WAL-MART
1. Get 24 bras and randomly put them in Men's carts when they aren't looking.
2. Set all the alarm clocks in Electronics to go off at 5-minute intervals.
3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.
4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone,
5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.
6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.
7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.
8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask,
9. Look right into the security camera & use it as a mirror and pick your nose.
10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti - depressants are.
11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.
12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.
13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through,
14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream..
15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while and then yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
16. Get several bouncy balls and throw them down an aisle shouting "Pikachu, I choose you!"
Repost this if you laughed...