Author has written 4 stories for Twilight, Giver, and Tuck Everlasting.
I'm young enough that my cousins were surprised that I like Good Charlotte, and old enough that my parents give me the unrestricted internet access that allows me to find bands like Good Charlotte via YouTube.
My favorite fandoms (at the moment) are Harry Potter and The Outsiders (thank you, LALB, even though you make my life miserable, for giving me this one good thing). I also love Animorphs, although I don't read as much for that.
I'll take requests, as long as they're short, not M rated, and don't have cross-generation pairings or pairings with OCs.
I'm a bit OCD about grammar- both the proper use of it and the proper misuse of it.
I have no musical talent whatsoever, yet I love ballet, guitar, singing, and spending too much of my free time trying not to blast my eardrums out because my Ipod's turned up too high.
1) Being gay is not natural. People always reject unnatural things like eyeglasses, polyester, and air conditioning.
2) Gay marriage will encourage people to be gay, in the same way that hanging around tall people will make you tall.
3) Legalizing gay marriage will open the door to all kinds of crazy behavior. People may even wish to marry their pets because a dog has legal standing and can sign a marriage contract.
4) Straight marriage has been around a long time and hasn't changed at all; women are still property, blacks still can't marry whites, and divorce is still illegal.
5) Straight marriage would be less meaningful if gay marriage were allowed; the sanctity of Briteny Spears' 55-hour just-for-fun marriage would be destroyed.
6) Straight marriages are valid because they produce children. Gay couples, infertile couples, and old people shouldn't be allowed to marry because our orphanages aren't full yet, and the world needs more children.
7) Obviously gay parents will raise gay children, since straight parents only raise straight children.
8) Gay marriage is not supported by religion. In a theocracy like ours, the values of one religion are imposed on the entire country. That's why we have only one religion in America and the U.K.
9) Children can never succeed without a male and a female role model at home. That's why we as a society expressly forbid single parents to raise children.
10) Gay marriage will change the foundation of society; we could never adapt to new social norms. Just like we haven't adapted to cars, the service-sector economy, or longer life spans...
Re-post this if you believe in legalizing gay marriage.
Unsafe External Link