Author has written 1 story for Code Geass.
Well, hi. Okay, so I never actually intended to create an account and post stories, but an idea popped into my mind and wouldn't leave, so I decided I would. Hmm... let's see... first off, general info about me. Yes, I am indeed a girl. I think. Yes, I'm pretty sure I am. I am currently enrolled in high school and don't intend to change that soon (until, of course, I graduate, then I will be going to college). Blond hair, blue eyes, two cats, US citizen... yada yada yada, so on and so forth. Some things about me:
1) I am very involved in school and get good grades, so if I'm late updating that will probably be my excuse (or I'll make up some completely ridiculous reason that's an obvious excuse, like one of my cats chewed my paper I had written my story on and had to redo it from scratch... no wait, that actually happened with a math assignment once.)
2) I tend to ramble A LOT (if you didn't notice in number one and the opening paragraph). So if I start to do it too much in my author's notes, just leave a review yelling at me and I'll try to fix it in the future.
3) I am very slightly OCD, so I will always do my best to have perfect grammar and spelling (except for stupid little typos). This I pledge above all else, as one of my biggest pet peeves is bad grammar and spelling in writing (outside of conversation, of course, gotta stay in character :D).
4) I dislike one-shots, so all of my works will most likely be multi-chapter stories. Sometimes I may just be in the mood to write something fast and bolt out a quick one, but my heart won't be into it. I do sometimes like to read them though.
5) I will generally try to keep things at most PG-13. You know, some swearing and probable action and violence, but nothing major hardcore. Although, I would write something rated M for violence, I mean, they're fictional stories about fictional people, so I have no problem because it shouldn't be corrupting anyone, and if it is, they shouldn't be reading it in the first place so it's their own fault. IT'S NOT REAL PEOPLE!!!
6) I will always do my best to personally respond to each and every review. If I don't, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to. I really appreciate the fact that you have actually taken the time to let me know what you think about my stories, and I want to let you know that.
Okay, now it is time for me to make a very long list. My secret love is anime and manga, obviously, so of course I have a lot of different series that I love. Just so you know, this list is always expanding, and if you have any good suggestions, let me know! So here goes *deep breath*: Code Geass, Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (Fullmetal Alchemist (the first anime series) completely deviates from the wonderful original plot line), Code Geass, Rurouni Kenshin (MANGA VERSION! The anime version completely butchers the awesomeness), Claymore (manga version), DN Angel, Beelzebub, Hetalia, Shugo Chara, Code Geass, Kekkaishi, Soul Eater (both anime and manga versions), Inuyasha, Prince of Tennis, Code Geass, Yu Yu Hakusho, Deadman Wonderland, Princess Mononoke, Castle in the Sky, and Spirited Away. Did I mention I like Code Geass? And oh yes, Hetalia has ruined my life in the most wonderful way. I absolutely cannot take anything seriously anymore.
Along with all those, I also love many normal books, with most of them being at a fourth grade reading level (I just love them!), but I won't go into those here. This is my place devoted to my love of anime and manga, and besides, it would take waaay too long. Oh yes, I also love food. Junk food to be precise. And simple things like chicken and noodles. Especially noodles. Mmmmm... noodles... yummy... WAIT!!! I was writing my profile! I'll stay on topic for now. But yes, I love simple food, no fancy crap for me! And somehow, I manage to not get fat... hmm... must be varsity and competition cheerleading... And anyone who says marching band isn't a sport hasn't marched an entire show with a mellophone. For real.
Well that's all you need to know about little old me right now. I will stop rambling and finish up this exceedingly long profile. Thank you for the minutes of your life you wasted just now, they made me feel special. I promise. Unless you're a creeper. Then it's just creepy.
Blue, signing off!