My name is: None of your business
ATTENTION! THIS PROFILE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION!
A few things about me:
My favorite books are:
Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone
I have read many, many, many more good books that I can't remember the names of...
Poems and Prophecies from books I memorized.
Harry Potter stuff:
"It will happen tonight. The Dark Lord lies alone and friendless, abandoned by his followers. His servant has been chained these twelve years. Tonight, before midnight... the servant will break free and set out to rejoin his master. The Dark Lord will rise again with his servant's aid, greater and more terrible than ever he was. Tonight... before midnight... the servant... will set out... to rejoin... his master..."- Prophey Made to Harry James Potter by Sybill Patricia Trelawney
Enter, stranger, but take heed
Percy Jackson stuff:
You shall sail the iron ship with warriors of bone,
Five shall go west to the goddess in chains,
You shall delve in the darkness of the endless maze,
A Half-Blood of the eldest gods,
Seven half-bloods shall answer the call.
Child of Lightning, beware the earth,
Go to Alaska.
My life's pledges:
Harry Potter Pledge One: (I always tear up when I read this, out of memories)
The Harry Potter Pledge:
I promise to remember Harry
I promise to remember Ron
I promise to remember Hermione
I promise to remember James and Lily
I promise to remember Dumbledore
I promise to “Solemely Swear That I Am Up To No Good”
I promise to remember Moony
I promise to remember Narcissa
I promise to remember Tonks
I Promise to have Constant Viligance
I promise to remember Hedwig,
I promise to remember Percy (Weasley)
I promise to remember Hagrid
I promise to remember Neville
I promise to remember the Marauders
I Promise to remember Dobby,
I Promise to remember Luna
I Promise to remember Seamus
I Promise to remember the Dursley's
I Promise to remember Gilderoy Lockhart
I Promise to remember Snape
I Promise to remember J.K. Rowling
And when they ask, "After all this time?"
Yes I promise that I will
When the love of Hermione's life left her, she continued to search for the keys to destroying the world's most powerful dark wizard. When Annabeth knew that she could be losing Percy to Rachel, she still fought along side him in an effort to save Olympus and maybe even save the boy she called her brother even though he had gone to the enemy. When Katniss's love was taken from her she still led the rebellion against the Capitol as the Mockingjay. When the love of Bella's life left her, she curled up in the fetal position, went numb for months then jumped off a cliff.
In memory of...
...Luke Castellan, who died to save Olympus and will always be remembered as a hero
...Zoe Nightshade, who went on a quest knowing very well that she would die
...Bianca di Angelo, who sacrificed herself to save her friends
...Daedalus, who died to prevent Luke's army from using the Labyrinth
...Silena Beauregard, who proved beauty can be heroic
...Charles Beckendorf, who let himself die for the sake of a mission's success
... Michael Yew, who knew that his plan would kill him, but said it anyways
...Everyone else (except Kronos) who died in the 2nd Titan War
The Percy Jackson pledge:
I promise to remember Percy
whenever I'm at sea
I promise to remember Annabeth
whenever a spider comes at me
I promise to protect nature
for Grover's sake of course
I promise to remember Luke
when my heart fills with remorse
I promise to remember Chiron
whenever I see a sign that says ''free pony ride''
I promise to remember Tyson
whenever a friend says they'll stick by my side
I promise to remember Thalia
whenever a friend is scared of heights
I promise to remember Clarisse
whenever I see someone that gives me a fright
I promise to remember Bianca
whenever I see a sister scold her younger brother
I promise to remember Nico
whenever I see someone who doesn't get along with others
I promise to remember Zoe
whenever I watch the stars
I promise to remember Rachel
whenever a limo passes my car.
I promise to remember The Stolls
when my home is beginning to unsettle.
I promise to remember Beckendorf
whenever I see someone working metal.
I promise to remember Silena
whenever a friend takes one for the team
I promise to remember Michael Yew
whenever I see a smile that gleams.
I promise to remember Briares
whenever I see someone playing hand games.
I promise to remember those lost in the Battle of the Labyrinth
whenever I see a cloth in flames.
I promise to remember those campers who fought against Kronos
whenever I see someone go against the odds.
Yes I promise to remember PJO
Wherever I may go.
Now Swear it on the River Styx
Things Percy Jackson Taught Me:
1. Names have power.
2. Being outnumbered doesn't matter.
3. You can't run away from your fears forever.
4. Everyone has a fatal flaw.
5. Don't judge a book by its cover.
6. Everyone has problems.
7. You can find friends in the oddest of places.
8. Friends are always there for you.
9. Your going to be okay.
10. Sometimes, it takes guys (Or girls) years to take a hint.
11. Your family could be way worse.
12. Sometimes, the bad guys aren't as bad as you think.
13. Life Goes On.
The 27 Commandments of Fanfiction -
1. Thou shalt not post a fic until it has been checked for grammar and spelling errors. The fanfiction gods hath given you a spellchecker on the computer for good reason. Use it.
2. Thou shalt not post a chapter of less than 100 words, unless it is a drabble. This displeases the masses.
3. Thou shalt not put author's notes in the middle of the story.
4. Thou shalt NEVER use text-speak in a fic, unless the characters are actually texting.
5. Thou shalt keep to one tense, and only one, throughout the story. Do not switch randomly.
6. Apply the above number 5 to POVs as well.
7. Thou shalt not get offended when someone makes fun of the crack pairing featured in your fanfiction. It probably is rather hilarious.
8. Thou shalt not use :D or :( or ;) etc. in a fanfiction to show the emotion exhibited by a character.
9. Thou shall try-eth to keep characters in character!
10. Thou shall not treat every criticism as a flame.
11. The author's note is not a spot for your personal drama, and thou shalt not make it so.
12. Thou shalt not put any form of the phrase "first fic" in thy summary.
13. Thy created characters must not have names that exceed five syllables in length. Nor shall thy name have more than five words in length.
14. Thou shall not insert thyself into the story line as thyself or as a character—yes we know that you are in love with yourself and are very narcissistic, we just don’t want to read about how you end up with the main character.
15. If thou art writing a story that does not follow the original story line, point it out in the beginning.
16. Thou shall not make a person randomly smart or powerful unless stating a reason for the change (a good reason).
17. Thou shalt show and not tell.
18. Thou shalt not EVER use the phrase "I suck at summaries" in-est thine summary. This annoys thine readers.
19. Thou shalt not write the same way thou speak-est—writing is an art.
20. Thou shalt ALWAYS spell the word "okay" correctly. Using the letter "K" is an unacceptable compromise.
21. Thou shalt only use clichés when thou a) art writing a parody or b) find a new and interesting twist to make such clichés bearable to thine reader.
22. Thou shalt always separate dialogue from two separate speakers in two separate paragraphs. Otherwise thine readers shalt be confuse-ed.
23. Thou shalt not EVER make a chapter all one paragraph. THIS INFURIATES BOTH THINE READER AND THE FANFICTION GODS. They have given thee an ENTER key with good reason.
24. Thou shalt not write with thy caps lock on, it displeases the masses and causes thy readers to lose their vision and make angels weep.
25. Thou shalt know how to spell the character's names correctly before you writeth the fic. Misspelling the name of the main characters makes readers angry and distracts from the story.
26. Thou shalt not say in thine summary "summary inside". This shows lack of creativeness and infuriates the masses. The only exception is when a summary is cut short and a continuation of it lies inside.
27. Thou shall use paragraphs and space the story so it is not terrifyingly daunting to thine readers.
In Remembrance of Severus Snape
A Slytherin who died like a Gryffindor
without all the red and gold crap
In Remeberance of Lily Potter
Who died to protect her son
she made the ulimate sacrifice
to make the world a safer place
she'll always remain in our hearts
In Remembrance of Fred Weasley
Who fought bravely to the very end
And whose jokes will forever brighten his other half
And will loyally await his soul mate and brother
with many jokes, he's got forever to think of them, right
In Remenberance of Cedric Diggory
Who died before his time
and will be remembered for his bravery
In Rememberance of Sirius Black
The black sheep in his family
he died laughing at the hands of his cousin
he didn't deserve to spend the last fourteen years of his life
the way he did in Azkaban and on the run
In Remembrance of Dobby
Who was more free and full of love
than any elf, and most humans
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin
the last real Marauderer
who was not just a wonderful father
a incredible husband and brave hero
as well as a freaking awesome werewolf
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks
who died for ‘the greater good’
and would probably hex me for calling her Nymphadora
In Remembrance of Alastor ‘Mad-Eye’ Moody
who’s motto ‘constant vigilance’ kept him alive
and scared the crap out of some kids too
In Remembrance of Tom Marvelo Riddle a.k.a. Voldemort
who was pretty cool, and cute when he was younger
but who got his ass thoroughly kicked in the end
In Remembrance of Albus Dumbledore
whose past and wisdom confused us
whose seeming betrayal shocked us
but actually who turned out to be an okay guy in the end
despite the whole 'almost killing Harry' thing
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange
because it’s was awesome how Molly slapped her with that Avada Kedavra
She deserved everything she got and more
In Remembrance of Colin Creevey
who we really didn’t know too well
but took a lot of pictures and died fighting in a war
so he must’ve done something good
besides stalking Harry
In Remembrance of Hedwig
Harry actual first friend
who lived and died SOARING
Invictus (no idea why I memorized this)
Out of the night that covers me,
Black as the Pit from pole to pole,
I thank whatever gods may be
For my unconquerable soul.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.
Beyond this place of wrath and tears
Looms but the Horror of the shade,
And yet the menace of the years
Finds, and shall find, me unafraid.
It matters not how strait the gate,
How charged with punishments the scroll.
I am the master of my fate:
I am the captain of my soul.
William Ernest Henley
Important Things I Learned From Rick Riordan Even cat goddesses like growling at birds. Underwater kisses are way better than normal ones. The five elements are earth, air, fire, water, and cheese. Children of rival gods can fall in love. No one really knows why the Egyptians wrote without vowels. Nemean lions can be defeated with freeze dried ice cream. Eating fruit bats is bad for your health. Contrary to popular belief, hellhounds can be domesticated. The Set animal does not appreciate being named Leroy. Yes, that twelve year old wearing a silver jacket is a goddess. Jackal headed gods can be very attractive. Math teachers really are evil. Set's secret name is Evil Day. (Use this to your advantage...) It's not easy to insult a daughter of Athena. Elvis was a magician. No, really. Do not trust the bald man who wants to sell you a water bed. Boomerangs can cast spells. It's possible to gamble moonlight. Even the ferryman of the dead wants a pay raise. Rainbows have power. Fruit bats can be deadly. If you hear a voice in your head, you're not crazy - you just have an uber-powerful god living inside you. Demons will give you free samples if you ask nicely.
Percy Jackson Quotes!!!
Zoe: Let us find the dam snack bar, we should eat while we can. Grover: The dam snack bar? Zoe: Yes. What is funny? "Nothing," Grover said, trying to keep a straight face. "I could use some dam french fries." Even Thalia smiled at that. "And I need to use the dam restroom."...I started cracking up, and Thalia and Grover joined in, while Zoe just looked at me. "I do not understand." "I want to use the dam water fountain," Grover said. "And..." Thalia tried to catch her breath. "I want to buy a dam t-shirt." - The Titan's Curse
Ever had a flying burrito hit you? Well, it's a deadly projectile, right up there with cannonballs and grenades." - Percy Jackson (Titan's Curse)
"Be careful of love. It'll twist your brain around and leave you thinking up is down and right is wrong." - Aphrodite (Titan's Curse)
"New lesson, class," I announced. "Most monsters will vaporize when sliced with a celestial bronze sword. This change is completely normal, and will happen to you right now if you don't BACK OFF!" - Percy Jackson (Battle of the Labyrinth)
"You might as well ask an artist to explain his art, or ask a poet to explain his poem. It defeats the purpose. The meaning is only clear thorough the search." - Apollo (Titan's Curse)
"Love is powerful. It can bring the gods to their knees." - Aphrodite (The Lost Hero)
"There is always a way out for those clever enough to find it."-Athena (Titan's Curse)
"Even strength must bow to wisdom sometimes." - Annabeth Chase (The Lightning Thief)
"See lady, that's what happens to snow in Texas. It-FREAKIN'-Melts!"-Leo Valdez (The Lost Hero) (TOTALLY! TEXAS OWNS YOU!)
Percy: Braccas meas vascimini!" I wasn't sure where the Latin came from. I think it meant, "Eat my pants!"' (The Lightning Thief)
Percy: I'm not saying hello to a pink poodle. Forget about it. Annabeth: Percy, I said hello to the poodle. You say hello to the poodle. The poodle growled. I said hello to the poodle. (The Lightning Thief)
Percy: You're pretty smug, Lord Ares, for a guy who runs from Cupid statues. (The Lightning Thief)
Percy: Hubris? You mean that brown stuff you put on vegetables? Annabeth: That's hummus. Hubris is much worse. Percy: What could be worse than hummus? (SOOO not true, Percy. Hummus is awesome)
- Percy & Annabeth, Sea of Monsters
"Spouted facts all the time. So annoying." "I wish she was here." The others nodded. -Percy and Grover, (Titan's Curse)
I nodded, looking at Rachel with respect. "You hit the Lord of the Titans in the eye with a blue plastic hairbrush."' (Battle of Labyrinth)
I am not normal, I am not the only one of my kind, I am special and I have reasons for my secrets. The only thing I keep close to me is a pen, a pad of paper, my secrets and my knife. Because you’ll never know what will try to kill you when you’re part of a nation, when you are a Fan Fictioner. - Lynx of the Sand