Author has written 9 stories for Kuroshitsuji.
These days, you can find me on:
I would like to thank everyone who has hit, visited, read and/or reviewed my stories, or has added them to their favourites and/or alerts, or added me as an author to their favourites and/or alerts. You are my heroes.
Disclaimer: All stories (unless otherwise stated) are non-profit works of fiction (so called: fan-fiction). I do not claim ownership of the series or its characters; they belong to their rightful owners. The appearance of any questionable, immoral, (potential) illegal activity in my (fan)fiction(s) does not mean that I approve of, condone, promote, support, or participate in said activity. I make a clear distinction between fiction and reality and trust that my readers are capable of doing the same. Likewise, the opinions or ideas expressed by the characters in my works are not my own. I will not be held accountable for them.
Additional information about my Kuroshitsuji fanfictions:
- The stories follow manga-canon, unless stated otherwise.
- Most works won’t relate to each other; meaning certain aspects will differ.
- I recall Yana saying that 'Kuroshitsuji' takes place in an alternate universe (in which they apparently have mobile phones, television, lawnmowers, radar, and other fun things), but, personally I like staying a little closer to history, and so I'll probably ignore the existence of that 'funny little box with people inside of it'.
- Whether we like it or not, (historical) Victorians were mean. I’m not going to pretend that issues like racism, misogyny, homophobia, (etc.) were regarded with a 21st century view. It was not only socially accepted – but expected that one was racist, homophobic, etc. There was no respect for prostitutes; the poor were to blame for their own poverty; and so on, and so on… If you’re very sensitive to such things I suggest you read something else. I’m not going to pretend history isn’t a real thing.
- Male Homosexuality has been a criminal offence all throughout England’s history (lesbian relationships were not acknowledged). The Buggery Act of 1533 (with buggery defined as anal sex/bestiality) was the county’s first civil ‘sodomy law’, which was repealed in 1553, but re-enacted in 1563. The ‘crime’ was punished by hanging.
- In 1885 the Labouchere Amendment criminalised all kinds of private sexual acts between males (not just anal sex), with a maximum sentence of two years in prison with hard labour. Oscar Wilde was convicted under this law. Lots of blackmail arose in response to this law, and it was therefore nick-named the 'blackmailer's charter'.
- In 1967, private homosexuality between condescending adults of 21 years of age was decriminalised in England and Wales. In 2001 the age of consent was lowered to 16 (the same as for same-sex couples).
- The age of consent for heterosexual acts (applied to girls) was set as 12 in 1275. In 1875 it was raised to 13 (still only for girls). In 1885 it was raised again, this time to 16, to avoid child prostitution (as part of the same Labouchere Amendment). There was no age of consent for boys. After 1823, girls could be legally married at 12 without parental consent, and boys at 14 (also without parental consent). Women usually married around 18-23 years of age, though, and men married a little older.