Author has written 2 stories for Sailor Moon, Misc. Anime/Manga, and Power Rangers.
Info on me:
Please try my challenge and if you just want my story ideas skip to the bottom.
Info on me:
The name’s Mjonar (Pronounced joe-nar (nar rhymes with jar) yes it’s my real name no you don’t get my last name). My other account doesn’t seem to be working so I started up this one.
Age: old enough to know better, young enough not to care.
Average in looks, height, and build so there. Though I am descended from both Norwegian and Comanche blood. So my looks kind of reflect that. You won’t get more then that.
I am married and very happy with her. She now has a profile of her own so please visit her the name is Ladymjonar. (THWACK)… oh look stars… owie
Ladymjonar: (holding a dented hammer) That was making my introduction so short. I’m Ladymjonar Mjonar’s advisor, wife, future mother to his children, good luck charm, better half, editor, idea board, proof reader, confident (Just get on with it already) Excuse me (THWACK…owie… mommy I no feel good) Sorry he tends to do that. Now where was I, oh yeah, and over all everything he needs. (Giggling) So on with his profile.
Favorite Anime list in no order:
Soultaker (Personal note there’s only TWO fanfics about this one! WHAT THE HELL MAN?)
Silent MOBIUS (More fics needed here)
Lupin the Third
Kenichi Histories Strongest Disciple
Tenchi Muyo GXP
No Need for Tenchi
Favorite TV shows:
Knight Rider (all)
Star Trek (all)
When life gives you lemons, make grape juice, then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it.
When life throws you lemons, cut’em open and squirt the juice in its eye.
When life throws you lemons, throw a brick back.
When life throws you lemons, throw them at someone else.
When life throws you lemons, throw them back twice as hard.
If at first you don't succeed, destroy all evidence that you tried.
If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished.
I love deadlines. I especially like the whooshing sound they make as they go flying by.
Never argue with an idiot, they'll bring you to their level then beat you with experience.
Shit happens, find a toilet
Life’s a bitch, put it on a leash.
If hate breeds more hate, then wear a rubber and hate all you want.
Who says beggars can’t be choosers, I could have just robbed you
I hear voices and they don't like you
Smile -- it confuses the enemy
Whoever said anything was possible never tried nailing jello to a tree or slamming a revolving door.
If I could get a firm grip on reality, I'd choke it
I don't suffer from insanity... I enjoy every minute of it.
One day we will look back on this, laugh nervously and change the subject.
I am on a quest to the deepest, darkest corners of my room in search of what some would call "a floor" - a long and difficult task awaits me. Wish me luck my friends for I may not return alive.
Oh Crap. –Hellboy
May the power protect you.- Zordon
Cowards run away, but Generals retreat.
I don’t know who that’s why I’m asking.
GO TO HELL!!
Been there got sent back. Something about the lesser of two evils. - Me
"Kami, bless this pimp hand, and guide it with your strength, so that it may strike down, and reeducate this wayward ho."
'Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: Because I'm the meanest son of a bitch in the valley'
"We stole the Eagle from the Air Force, the Anchor from the Navy, and the rope from the Army. On the 7th day, while God rested, we overran his perimeter and stole the Globe, and we've been running the show ever since. We live like soldiers and talk like sailors and slap the hell out of both of them. Soldier by day, lover by night, drunkard by choice, Marine By GOD!!"
-from: the USMC, baddest motherfuckers on the face of the earth
"When in doubt, whip it out-Empty the Magazine!"
-from: Sgt. E-Tool, U.S. Marine Corps Grunt
"THAT'S RIGHT! Thats what you get! Look at you, ship all banged up! WHOSE THE MAN? HUH? WHOSE THE MAN? Wait until I get another plane! I am going to lower your friends RIGHT BESIDE YOU!"
-from Captain Steven Hiller USMC, Independence Day
"Some people are like Slinkies...they're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."
"Doomsday device? Now the balls in Farnsworth's court...I suppose I can do away with one and still be feared."
-from Prof. Farnsworth, Futurama
"It's anti-personnel, anti-material...hell it's anti-every damn thing."
-from GySgt R. Lee Ermy
"When I feel fear, I cannot lie to myself. Instead I step into it. I go for it and live my life into possibility."
-from Sgt. Rudy Reyes, USMC Retired
“Broke into the wrong goddamn reckroom didn’t you you bastard.”
-Burt Gummer, Tremors
“When you need it and don’t have it you sing a different tune.”
-Burt Gummer, Tremors 2 aftershocks
“Note: 4 pounds of C4 may be a little…excessive.”
-Burt Gummer, Tremors 2 aftershocks
"Quite a few people are under the misconception that the military is populated with idiots and that they are always put in the frontlines. In truth though if this was the case then this country would have it's ass handed to it by everybody from Al Qaeda to The Zulu Tribes. Do some fucking research people before you judge the Men and Women who volunteer to protect this country and most importantly the people who live in this country."
"You know a generation of literary writing and entertainment has failed epically and miserably, when vampires apparently "sparkle." And yes I am referring to Twilight."
OBITUARY FOR THE LATE MR. COMMON SENSE:
Today we mourn the passing of a beloved old friend, Common Sense, who has been with us for many years. No one knows for sure how old he was since his birth records were long ago lost in bureaucratic red tape.
He will be remembered for having cultivated such valuable lessons as: knowing when to come in out of the rain, why the early bird gets the worm, life isn't always fair, and maybe it was my fault.
Common Sense lived by simple, sound financial policies (don't spend more than you can earn) and reliable strategies (adults, not children, are in charge). His health began to deteriorate rapidly when well-intentioned but overbearing regulations were set in place. Reports of a 6-year-old boy charged with sexual harassment for kissing a classmate, teens suspended from school for using mouthwash after lunch, and a teacher fired for reprimanding an unruly student only worsened his condition.
Common Sense lost ground when parents attacked teachers for doing the job that they themselves had failed to do in disciplining their unruly children. It declined even further when schools were required to get parental consent to administer Calpol, sun lotion, or a band-aid to a student, but could not inform parents when a student became pregnant and wanted to have an abortion.
Common Sense lost the will to live as the Ten Commandments became contraband, churches became businesses, and criminals received better treatment than their victims.
Common Sense took a beating when you couldn't defend yourself from a burglar in your own home and the burglar could sue you for assault.
Common Sense finally gave up the will to live after a woman failed to realize that a steaming cup of coffee was hot. She spilled a little in her lap and was promptly awarded a huge settlement.
Common Sense was preceded in death by his parents Truth and Trust, his wife Discretion, his daughter Responsibility, and his son Reason.
He is survived by his 3 stepbrothers I Know My Rights, Someone Else Is To Blame, and I'm A Victim. Not many attended his funeral because so few realized he was gone. If you still remember him, pass this on. If not, join the majority and do nothing.
you know you live in 2009 when...
1. You accidentally enter your password into the microwave.
2. You haven't played solitaire with real cards in years.
3. The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is that they don't have AIM/LiveJournal/MySpace.
4. You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the button on the TV.
6. Your evening activity is sitting at the computer.
7. You read this list, and keep nodding and smiling.
8. You think about how stupid you are for reading this.
9. You were too busy to notice number five.
10. You actually look to check if there was a number five.
11. And now you're laughing at your stupidity.
12. Repost if you fell for it. You know you did
Life is like a bannister and your the splinter in my ass
Got these rules from a fanfiction on Power Rangers I found a few of them to work in real life Look for the * and think in terms of real life on some of them
Rangers Code of Practice: Rules to Live By
*1. If you have no idea what the smart guy is saying, just smile and nod your head. Things will be far less awkward if you play along. (I speak from experience…sorry Billy)
*2. There is always another option, just because you don't want to do it, doesn't mean it isn't there.
*3. It says 'do not touch' for a reason.
4. If you have a phobia it is best to keep it to yourself, otherwise you will be taunted mercilessly by your peers. (No Conner, you don't have to go swinging with Ethan)
5. If you see a rabid fangirl, run like hell. (Just ask Andros and TJ. Which bring up another point, if you are forced to reveal your identify, it is always a good a idea to pick up a change of address form in the process.)
6. If you're going to take on your own red ranger, make sure you didn't teach him everything you know, chances are he'll end up handing you your own ass.
7. When going on a secret mission with the other red rangers, make sure you have a place to hide for a few days when the girls find out.
8. Always make sure you carry an extra alarm for the mega ship, otherwise you might forget where you parked it. (The other rangers may make fun of you for this, but at least you won't have to listen to your girlfriend nag when you forget where the ship is.)
9. No, you don't need a license to drive a zord, but that doesn't mean they are big toys. (Justin!)
10. Time travel is a definite no-no unless accompanied by a professional. (Sorry Wes, but you still don't get a fan club for this.)
*11. No, you cannot kill a fellow ranger no matter how much they annoy you. (Kira put the baseball bat down and step away from Conner!)
12. Stop making fun of the older rangers, you will regret it.
*13. Plan A never works, plan B rarely works, plan C is almost always your best bet.
*14. "What's the worst that could happen" and "It can't get any worse" are two phrases that are never to be uttered.
*15. Make someone smile; buy them a stick of butter for Christmas.
16. Red and pink are two colors that work really well together, as do red and yellow… (Do with that what you will….) innocent whistle
*17. If at first you don't succeed, run like hell.
*18. Newbie's should always listen to their elders; we know what we are talking about when we tell you not to do something.
*19. Note to self: learn to land on your feet.
20. If it looks like a dog and barks like a dog, chances are it's an evil monster trying to kill you.
*21. When approaching and evil villain, make sure that your backup will actually back you up. (It was only once! – Billy)
*22. Think before you act. There is a very fine line between heroic and stupid.
23. Always think to ask the new red ranger from outer space if he has someone lying around in a cyro chamber.
24. Don't poke people and say 'you're human!' It just annoys them. (Have you ever seenAndrosannoyed? Not a pretty sight.)
25. Never, EVER, mess with a pink ranger and her hair. (Two words: Death wish!)
*26. Never dis the tech guy; you never know when he might save your life. (Just askCam.)
27. Witty comebacks are an absolute must for a red ranger, but you must let the others get a few in occasionally, keeps team moral at a good level.
28. Evil rangers rarely stay that way… (How could you not know that by now?)
29. Who says fan clubs are a good thing? They're full of obsessed psychos who make you yearn for baddies you use to fight. (Cheer up Wes!)
30. Its not called hero worship, its call being a stalker. (Quit it! You're really starting to freak Tommy out.)
31. The dumbest, most harmless looking monster will be the one who comes the closest to killing you.
*32. If somebody yells 'look out' it's already too late.
33. "Another One Bites the Dust" is not our theme song! (Stop it Jason!)
*34. Don't tease the brainiacs, they are way smarter than you are and payback will be hell.
35. No, you cannot use the force! (Who do you think you are? Obi-wan Kenobi?)
36. Guys, you may outnumber the females on your team, but you will never win!
37. There will always be a love connection between two people on a ranger team. Some of you just don't know how to do anything about it. coughColeAlyssacough
38. If a ranger laughs kinda like this 'Muahahahahhahaha' assume they are evil and are going to try and kill you. (Right Tommy?)
39. Teleporting is a privilege not a right. We will make you walk if necessary.
40. After blowing up a monster, don't bother to celebrate…the bad guys almost always make it grow. (And please keep your victory dances to yourselves, nobody really want to see that!)
41. Once in a while there are always civilians who are constantly trying to find out your identities, just distract them with a 50 shopping spree. (It usually works with Cassidy)
42. Girls make sure to let the guys think they're in charge...it boosts their egos... (Not that they need to be any bigger)
43. Rangers don't wear spandex; it just looks like we do! (Seriously, stop making fun of us!)
44. You do NOT, and I repeat, you do NOT get theme songs! ("Can't Touch This" is forthwith banned from all of your CD players!)
*45. "It seemed like a good idea at the time" is not a valid argument.
*46. Be nice to the smart guys on the team, they can make it look like an accident.
47. When a giant robot T-Rex is chasing you, locking the door to your jeep isn't gonna save your ass. (Right Tommy?)
48. During your Ranger career, expect one of these will happen to you: either you will be (a), sent to a different planet, (b), sent to a different time period, or (c), sent to another dimension.
49. Thunder and Lightning are not play toys (Hunter, Blake!)
*50. Never go on a date with your best friend's sister/brother (Zhane you should know better by now. Really, it's a disaster waiting to happen. Don't. Do. It.)
*51. If someone yells "DUCK", they don't mean a yellow feathered bird that quacks.
52. Motocross IS better than Skateboarding (Get over it Shane)
53. If your electronic device gets a virus, assume that it may be evil and will try and kill you.
54. Just because you get a cape on your uniform, it doesn't mean that you have to act like superman! (Chip! Stop! You're embarrassing us!)
55. Do not use your teammates as 'monster bait'. (It's not funny, especially when you get the hospital bill back.)
*56. Just because they're an air-head, it doesn't mean they aren't really smart. (Right Dustin?)
*57. The guy with the glasses is normally the one you really, really don't want to mess with, remember, geeks will inherit the earth. (Just ask Billy.)
58. Most, but not all of the time, the pink Ranger is the hottest female on the team. (Pinky, get used to the guys on the team looking at your spandexed rear...it's not like you never looked at the guys while they were morphed).
*59. NEVER, EVER just assume something about a fellow ranger or monster…you do know what assuming will do to you right? (If not, break the word down into three comprehensible parts….)
60. Stop stalking the older rangers! (It's creepy and annoying. Do you really want to have to pay for their therapy bills Cole?)
61. Be nice to the technicians for your team. More often then not they hold the keys to your zords and your life.
62. Red rangers stop playing the "reluctant rookie" you know you want to be a power ranger more than anyone else on your team.
63. Yes we all know the dangers, but could you not put safety locks on blasters!
*64. Just because you think all that posing looks cool doesn't mean it actually is...
65. Yes the pretty Evil Space Ninja tricked you, but that does not mean you shouldn't give up! (Cheer up Dustin! I saw the look Marah was giving you -Winks-)
66. When you appoint a new blue ranger, make sure that he knows what he's doing! (And please stop teasing Rocky!)
*67. Smile, it makes people wonder what you are up too.
68. Newbie rangers have to wash All of the zords. (Yes, we realize they are gigantic. No, we really don't care.)
*69. If it can go wrong it will go wrong. (Make sure you have a plan b, not just plan a recycled. See rule 13 for more info.)
*70. Jocks, be nice to the geeks, they are the ones who help you with school, mess with them and that five page term paper goes 'poof!' gone.
71. It's okay to hide behind the camera, it got a certain Red Ranger to notice you. (Cheer up Maddie!)
72. Always make sure your disguise is fool proof when you go to Onyx, hiding your morpher is the first step (Andros)
*73. Because you're the genius, it gives you the right to be the sarcastic and/or confusing one. (Cam!)
74. Just because you have the power of invisibility, it does not give you the right to eavesdrop on other peoples conversations! (Tommy!)
75. Stop arguing about sports! (I don't care if motocross is better than skate boarding or if soccer is better than football!)
76. If a group of mutated turtle's shows up when you're getting your butts kicked, do not assume it was only a coincidence.
77. Don't put pictures of yourself morphed in your diary and leave it lying around. People will steal it and read it. (Cassie! The whole idea of a secret identity is to keep it a SECRET!)
*78. Super computers are not for playing games on. (Shane!)
*79. 'No, my powers can only be use for good' is not a phrase you should use lightly. (It will come back to bite you in the ass.)
80. If there's six of you, and only five powers, Russian roulette is not the solution.
81. Never ask us why we always start our battles unmorphed or fight with our bare hands first before combining our weapons. That's just the way it is, OK!
82. Unless you're the Red Ranger, you can stop fantasizing about getting unique weapons/gadgets, unless your color is a variant shade of Red. (And no, that does NOT include Pink.)
83. If you don't like your Ranger color, too bad. Just be glad the suits don't have underwear on the outside.
*84. When blasted into the air, find something more creative to say than "WHOA!"
85. Be nice to the newbie's, chances are they'll end up as your leader. (But by all means make them polish things)
86. Stop traveling through time! Do you know how much trouble this causes? (I know most of us have done it at least once, but believe me it's only fun the first time! But if you insist on doing it anyway, do not eat lunch first…)
87. Sky, your theme is not "Bringing sexy back", stop listening to music whilst on the beat now that you are red ranger.
88. If your teammate is captured and brainwashed, do not demorph in the middle of enemy territory. (Ahem, Jason…)
89. Ignore the big blue dog, he'll fight with you then erase your memory afterwards... Did that big blue dog just talk?
90. Okay, stop dancing around each other! You both like each other, everyone around you knows you like each other. Enough! Wes ask Jen out or we will do it for you! How does being locked in a supply closet sound?
*91. Every team has a brooding one, goofy one, genius, tough guy, at least one girl, sometimes two girls, drowning in testosterone, and very rarely, siblings.
*92. Running does NOT make you a coward; sometimes it makes you the smartest person on your team. (Ha! Take that Billy!)
*93. If you have a bad memory, ask the tech guy to build something to help you record what you need to do that day…assuming you remember to use it.
94. If your invention causes you to switch bodies with a Ranger of the opposite sex, make sure any blabbermouths on the team don't know about it, or you'll never hear the end of it.
95. Male rangers if you piss a female ranger off...it was nice knowing you. (Who would be that stupid anyway?)
*96. When on a Red Ranger mission, if one of the older ones says something cool to the villains, make sure you either say something just as cool, or keep your mouth shut, rookie.
*97. We have doors for a reason… (No they aren't to slam people's faces into Adam.)
98. Never get involved in a 'who's the better red colored ranger' fight with your team mate (Hunter & Shane!)
99. If your 'dead fiancée' shows up one day out of the blue, don't just assume it's a coincidence.
100. Yes opposites attract, but you don't want them colliding and one killing the other. (Vida go back to the turn tables but give Xander his head back!)
101. Okay, leave Adam alone, his spirit animal could've been a lot worse, like a llama. Besides, some frogs eat beetles if you know what I mean.
*102. A cocky ranger will normally be put into their place...
103. The phrase 'Do you believe in magic?' is only cool once. Let's keep it that way. (Nick!)
*104. Always remember, the guy that's training you, he's been there, done that, he's not impressed by your showing off (ring any bells Red Rangers?)
105. The new guy (or guys) in town are usually the evil rangers, even if they are nice (Especially if they are nice…)
*106. If you get caught spying on your teammate, just walk away and whistle innocently like nothing happened. (It worked for Lucas.)
107. If you're from a different country thanAmerica, make sure you use every single stereotype you can think of about your country, just to confuse the heck out of the others (Kat, Xander)
108. Yellow does occasionally look okay on a guy (Chip….)
*109. Never make fun of anybody's size...it will be your downfall!
110. Does it really surprise you that we're a TV show?
111. All Rangers should at least try to keep relationships within the group, it's a lot less explaining when you have to dash off during an attack than coming back to a pissed off date. (Zack knows all about this one.)
*112. "I didn't know she was your sister," is not a valid excuse Zhane!
*113. You shouldn't mock your fellow teammates, especially after you have been caught eavesdropping. They will hurt you when they finally catch you. (Yeah, you have to sleep sometime Katie, Trip.)
114. Don't refuse to watch Japanese TV shows because you think they are making fun of you, they aren't; besides they are an excellent way to pass your history class. (Just ask Conner, he got a B on his paper.)
115. Its never a good idea to tell the bad guys that you want to be evil again, chances are you will get your wish.
116. If you HAVE to pass your powers onto someone, make sure it's not some annoying little kid, no matter HOW smart he is.
117. Yes, you can pull the sword out of the stone. No, it does not make you king!
118. If a big bird is flying around, chances are it'll attack you. No, it is not the one fromSesame Street!
119. Liking a fellow ranger of the same gender is okay; just make sure he/she isn't taken first.
*120. Yes, Tommy's Native American, but no, his "Ut, seet, aiyaa!" is NOT some Native American phrase or secret code.
121. So what if she's a big pop star diva? You have the real talent! (Cheer up Kira, you'll make it!)
122. When making a SECRET video about your life as a power ranger please make sure you put it AWAY after you finish editing it. (Right Tommy?)
*123. Its not the fall that kills you it's whoever lands on top of you.
124. Ethan, give Conner his soccer ball back, he's beginning to freak out.
125. Note: Although the term "You break it you bought it" does not apply when in a giant robot battle, try to destroy as little public property as you can, taxes are high enough already!
126. Ok, green may not be the best color, but at least I have a blaster and less responsibility.
127. His dumbass, girl chasing bravado is really a cover-up; yes he really likes you if you'd give him a chance. (Kira and Conner!)
128. I am not Luke and you are not my father! (You people just think you're so funny don't you?)
129. If you're really curious about how big the fan base is, check out fanfiction sites. (-Innocent whistle-)
130. Do not argue with your talking, enchanted saber during a zord battle. You'll just get your ass kicked.
131. If you're undercover at a villains' meeting, just drink the damn lava juice! (Andros!)
132. "Kamehameha" and "Big Bang Attack" are not phrases to be use when firing a blaster! (Anime marathons are now banned before battles!)
133. Do NOT give Conner shiny objects, he's distracted enough already!
134. Don't be rude to the Ninjetti master with the "Mighty Mouse" voice, especially when you need new powers.
135. Make sure to ask your mentor if there's someone even stronger than the current villain you're fighting on their way (thanks for no warning about Zedd, Zordon!)
*136. We are not wimps, but if we have flu we reserve the right to sleep for a few days.
137. Don't play with your trading cards at school, chances are the evil principle will confiscate them and use them against you! (ETHAN!)
138. The answer to an arrogant green ranger is not "sick 'em Cujo!" (Joel had to have thirty stitches in his leg…)
139. If the monsters are suddenly good and the Power Rangers are evil then you've just landed into your own personal Alternate Universe! (Tori...)
140. Rare and exotic plants do not make good gifts, especially when the bad guys get their hands on them… (Kimberly still doesn't like to talk about 'the plant episode' from high school.)
141. Its not your fault that you were turning into a bug, just say the after effects of time travel threw you off, it's believable. (Cam!)
*142. If someone on your team has been in the Air Force DO NOT PISS HER OFF! There's probably three different ways she could stun your ass before you knew what was going on.
*143. Ethan quit tapping into NASA's satellite system; they can trace it back to you no matter how careful you are.
*144. An example to learn from...being put under any spell...can bring out a side of you that really wasn't mean for everyone to see! (-Innocent Smile- Billy's underwear….)
145. Stop making Wizard of Oz references about Zordon. (There are no curtains in the command center Justin!)
146. There's nothing wrong with teaching generations of children to put a mask on, run around in spandex and attack ugly people! Is there?
*147. Stop with the innocent whistling, bushes do not whistle!
148. Yes Trent, you are the white ranger. But there's never gonna be a 'Forever White' mission.
*149. The word is TEAMWORK, not ten copies of myself. (Repeat after me, "There is not I in team")
150. If you give us a bad name, we WILL go off into space and leave you behind. (…wonder who that could be…)
151. Xander quit playing "Pink" by Aerosmith, Vida's eye is starting to do that twitching thing.
152. Just because you do spend an inordinate amount of time at someone's house, that does not give you permission to leave your car there... (CONNER!)
153. Do NOT let Shane have sugar; he's like Twitchy after having coffee.
154. Being baked into a pizza doesn't get you a fan club. (Sorry TJ)
155. Just because you are a power ranger doesn't mean you can wear your color all the time...someone's bound to notice color coded kids that disappear when the rangers show up.
156. Stop sticking your gum under the seats on the zords. (It's disgusting and the techs hate cleaning it up!)
157. The Lair is not the Batcave Conner, stop referring to it as such. (It's not funny! - Tommy)
*158. If the planet has a force field around it, it's probably not a place you want to visit. (Andros…TJ does occasionally know what he's talking about.)
*159. When someone makes a mistake do not tell them that the village called and they want their idiot back. (It's mean people! You'll make them cry!)
160. You had better make damn sure that monster is destroyed before you walk off; chances are its just playing dead. (You will regret it later!)
*161. If I build something, I expect you to APRECIATE IT! (Lots of love, Billy)
*162. You may think you're a badass, but you're not. So quit making yourself seem like it. (Lucas!)
*163. If you're wandering through the forest make sure there aren't any sinkholes around…
*164. Cole, the 'I WAS raised by animals' excuse will only work so many times! (Either give it a rest or learn some table manners)
*165. "Meet my little friend' is such a cliché phrase; refrain from using it when pulling out a really big weapon. (Seriously, the monsters are starting to laugh at us.)
166. When a certain Red Rangers show boats...remind him that a certain red ranger saved his head from being trapped inside a pumpkin!...( Jason)
167. Don't take your magic for granted! (It's not for conjuring up pizza!)
*168. Just because your teammate is a little strange doesn't mean they aren't right (Just ask Chip and Bridge)
169. Don't leave pictures of a guy kissing you on the cheek lying around. Your 'dead' fiancée may show up and he will be pissed.
*170. Yes, the brooding rangers do have hearts. Just because they aren't as bubbly as you are doesn't mean they don't have feelings. (When you get to know him, Eric is really sweet.)
*171. Ghostbusters will not be there to help, so just get on with it!
172. You are NOT superman, so stop looking for a phonebox and trying to extend your cape!
173. Younger male rangers stop hitting on EVERY female ranger, they WILL hurt you and the guys who secretly love them will exact revenge. (Conner stop trying to flirt with Maddie...Nick looks like he's about to burn a hole through your head.)
174. People do occasionally get injured in the line of duty, but don't worry, no one has ever died….…not permanently at least.
175. The zords and bikes are colored coded so don't show the world your stupidity by asking which one is yours. (Ahem, Conner)
176. Evil doesn't sleep…so you can't either…
177. Rangers, you are not allowed to have a Myspace! (Do I really need to explain the ramifications that this can have?)
*178. I don't care how 'beautiful' that women is, when I call for help I mean now, not when you can tear yourself away from her. (FYI, she's a monster in disguise anyway, how sad is that? Can't even get a real girl to go out with you…)
179. There is no 'Ranger Hall of Fame' so stop trying to out do your predecessors. If they didn't make it, neither will you.
180. When going on a secret ranger mission, leave your pets at home! (Frank, the family cat, "snuck" into Conner book bag during at trip to Bio Lab. They arrived on a Friday. When they left on Sunday, Eric's bird was MIA…)
181. If you've got a tattoo on your back that is going to eventually kill you, you shouldn't use it to get sympathy from the cute girls at the base (Ryan, we all know you tried that line on Miss Fairweather)
182. If gaining your powers from an Alien who will take them back eventually, it pays to check the warranty on them in case they fail (Trey, Jason's still after your hide)
183. No, Time Traveling does not earn you frequent flyer miles (Cam!)
184. Billy we all know you think morphinamonal is a cool word but, seriously, the new kids are starting to laugh at us.
185. iPods are a no-no. Just leave them in the car; you do not need music to help you.
*186. If you're on vacation, stay alert! Don't be hitting on random girls when the villain shows up! (Hunter...)
187. The Q-Rex will not eat the Dragonzord for breakfast, mainly because the Dragonzords at the bottom of the ocean and Tommy will kick your butt to Aquitar and back (Not looking at any one -Eric-)
*188. If you think regular people are nuts, wait till you meet former Rangers... (Joel, even though you married her, you still gave her the creeps for a while.)
189. Don't say you're a power ranger as an excuse to why you keep disappearing or at all for that matter, I don't care if 'the truth is always hardest to believe' someone will eventually put the pieces together (Chip!)
190. Just because you've held different powers with different colors over the years, does not mean you can go around calling yourself the Technicolor Ranger - (And yes Tommy, we all watched your diary)
191. Communicators are not like phones: Do NOT call them if you lose them, you don't know who'll pick it up.
*192. While team ups are common, and really a lot of fun, they are serious matters (remember the 'dead/destroyed' villain trying to KILL you?).
*193. If a girl hits on you repeatedly, chances are she works for the other side. (Ahem, Nick)
*194. Don't die! I don't care how many times the older rangers do it, you are not to stop breathing!
195. If a monster turns up as your teaching some cadets how to fight, make sure you check the cadets out first in case one's a cyborg that wants to be a ranger (Yes Bridge, it is okay to use your powers to make sure someone is who they say they are.)
*196. Its not called showing off, it's called being mad because you can't do it! (Seriously Jason, leave the newbies alone!)
197. Never suggest something as a joke when it comes to rangering. (Remember the time loop?)
198. Okay, he's been evil, through four different colors, you've been through hell and high water with him, you're gonna end up together! (Tommy and Kim!)
199. We only defend the cities/areas we live in, don't expect us to fly toKoreajust to save you!
200. And always remember: Once a Ranger, always a Ranger... no matter how much you try to avoid it.
CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE CHALLENGE
Harry Potter and Dragon Age
This one came too easily. What if the power he knows not wasn't love but the power of an old god.
1) Harry is not the son of James and Lily Potter but the son of Morrigan and the Warden.
2) At the end of the Witch Hunt DLC The Warden and Morrigan step through the mirror together ending up in Harry's world.
3) They imediatly set off in search of Harry due to him being missing from where Morrigan placed him.
4) They find a year and a half later and take him away.
5) Dumbledore bashing is a must.
6) If he goes to Hogwarts it is because they are tricked into it.
My stories or things in the works. Here you guys get a summary and some personal comments.
Anime crossover with Power Rangers/Super Sentai. The basic concept here is that an ordinary person from our world is sent to an anime world and given powers from power rangers or super sentai. I considered this concept for a while and wrote down over a three dozen combinations before I chose the ones listed below.
Power Rangers Wild Force/Sailor Moon (Howling Moon) – This is my first in a series of crossovers between anime and power rangers. When a normal person is set to be the new hero of Crystal Tokyo, he will need the power of the moon to fight against the monster menace and the Sailor Scouts. This one was interesting since I could write it with post anime world and involve the darker side of power rangers here, I mean Zen Aku/Merek was pretty dark and had the potential to be a lot darker.
Kampfer/Super Sentai (Samurai or Kampfer) – Second in my special crossover series. A person from the real world constantly being tg’ed and having to attend high school and fight monsters? What’s not to like here? Actually I wrote this for my girlfriend, at her request. I chose super sentai because there’s one ranger whose morpher has both a male and female costume.
Power Rangers Ninja Storm/Naruto (Thunder and Foxfire) – Third in my special crossover series. A normal person is sent to the Naruto universe and given the power of the thunder ninja. How will the ninja world deal with a thunder ninja ranger? Really, no one wrote one of these? I mean come on guys and girls why not? Fine I’ll do it.
Familiar of Zero/Power Rangers Mystic Force (Mystics versus Magic) – Fourth in my special crossover series. Mystics versus Magic. When a normal girl is summoned to be a mages familiar she ended up gaining powers from the White Mystic Ranger. Okay I get it this one was kind of obvious but still it’s fun to write. Now back off and leave me alone.
Evanelion/Mighty Morphing Power Rangers (Mighty Morphing Evangelion) – Fifth in my special crossover series. When a normal person is sent toTokyo 3 to stop the angels, will the power of the Dragon Zord be enough? Or will the Earth fall? Find out today on Mighty Morphing Evangelion. There now you get to have the zord battles. Are you all happy now? Well are you?
Aquarion/Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Season 2 (The Lost Titan) – Sixth in my special crossover series. The shadow angels have met their match when an ancient titan rises to defend the Earth and humanity. The thunder zords have arrived in this crossover. I just have to find a way to work it into the story.
Dual: Parallel Universe Adventure/Mighty Morphing Power Rangers Season 3 () – Seventh in my special crossover series. This one is just for the zord battles. Behold. The power of ninja. Let the giant robot fights begin.
Naruto/Predator (The Hunter of Men) – After being banished Naruto ends up coming across a living relative from his mothers side. He followed this persons teachings and becomes a powerful hunter, leading him to confrontations with Konaha when they want him back. Ok, there have been crossovers with Naruto and Predators before. But I always wanted to find a way to mesh it so that it would fit into the Naruto universe.
Andromeda/Aliens vs. Predator (Hunted Andromeda) – The Andromeda crew responds to a distress signal that ends up with them encountering both Aliens and Predators. There will be elements of the three Aliens vs. Predator games as well as all the movies. This story seems to be like a decent idea and the story just comes to me easily. So updates could be frequent but don’t expect them to be long.
Nauto (No Heart Left) – Naruto is sentenced to jail after being falsely convicted of raping Sakura. When the truth comes out and they set him free, Konaha has to try to bring him back to the way that they remember him, but the abuse and betrayal he suffered left him scared and changed. I’m only writing this fic when I’m in a really dark mood so it might take me a while to update on this one.
Evangelion (Soul Shinji) – Crossovers galore possible large harem. The gods have decided that Shinji needs help. So they send others to train him and give him gifts to defeat the angels again. Will it be enough or will the world fall? I was insired by Gunman’s “Shinji’s Birthday Wish” and decide to write a story in a similar fashion and combine it with a time travel fic.
Naruto/Hercules: The Legendary journeys (Naruto and the legendary journeys) – When the son of Zeus lands in Konoha and meets a young Naruto how will their lives change? And why has Naruto grown stronger. I just decided to make this crossover for the fun of it. I mean come on this could be fun.
Naruto/Bleach (Auntie Youroichi) – When Kunisha’s sister comes to Konoha she finds something unexpected. How will Naruto fare when the Goddess of flash is his aunt? Yet another Bleach crossover with Naruto, but just give it a chance.
Naruto/Soul Caliber (Taki and the Fox) – Taki was hired to kill a demon fox that was plaguing the village. So why did she fail? And who is this young boy traveling with her? I always wanted to write a Soul Caliber story. But I felt as if I needed to add things to help flesh out the back story.
Power Rangers Mystic Force/Mystic Knights of (The Magic of the Past) – When Chip wants to meet with other mystics of the past he searches the book for a spell that could help. But when he tries it he gets more then he bargained for. This one was an interesting idea that got me running. When I saw the episode where they release Dagaron from the curse I thought what would happen if Chip tried to find other ancient heroes and ended up summoning the Mystic Knights.
RosarioVampire (From the Ashes) – Moka and the others were just a few seconds to late to save Tsukune from the fire. But in this he awakens his monster blood. Now this story was just really an idea that I threw out. But I revisited it and decided that I could write this if I wanted.
Kampfer (UH-OH) - After an encounter with Sakura and the white kampfer Natsuru finds himself unable to transform back into his male self. Now with this new development what will happen? I just had to write this situation or it would have kept bouncing around in my skull. Besides I find this concept funny after watching the anime and reading the manga. I also watched the parody on youtube. These things left me laughing and I decided to add more comedy with this story.
Various (Previews)- Hints and teasers for my stories and ideas.
Unsafe External Link