Poll: If you had Caroline to be with someone who would it be? This is for Gone Little Girl! Vote Now!
Author has written 7 stories for Twilight, Vampire Diaries, and Vampire Diaries.
Ok well let me tell you about myself. I am 16 years old, but I have been reading on Fanfiction for almost five years now. I love all the stories that i have read so far, people on here are really amazing when it comes down to writing. I might add other stuff, like besides Twilight and Vampire Diaries. I think Supernatural is going to be one. :)
SCORPIO - The Intense One Very Energetic (Oct 23 - Nov 21) Intelligent. Can be jealous and/or possessive. Hardworking. Great kisser. Can become obsessive or secretive. Holds grudges. Attractive. Determined. Loves being in long Relationships. Talkative. Romantic. Can be self-centered at times. Passionate and Emotional. 4 years of bad luck if you do not forward.
If you take comfort in the fact that God gave the world his only son, add this to your profile.
97 of you wont repost this:
Fave line from a story
Life Happens so Just Roll with it by MAMA4DUKES
"Help me, Bella! I don't think I can have sex anymore! My jaws are in pain from sucking on his cock!" Claude cried out from upstairs. Bella, Vicky, and Gianna started chuckling. We, men, donned horrified masks on our faces.
Things to do at a movie
1. When you are choosing a seat, point at someone and say loudly in a childish voice, "I don't want to sit next to that guy, he smells funny!"
2. Everytime there is a gun shot, scream, "Hit the floooor!", jump to the floor and cover your head.
3. Quote all dialogue five seconds after it's said on screen.
4. Ask the person at the ticket counter "Do you come here often?"
5. Start an standing ovation at the end of the movie.
6. Become a bookie. Take bets on which character (or audience member) will die first.
7. Throw popcorn in the air and yell, "It's snowing"
8. Clap and cheer when the good guys gets killed.
9. During the previews, yell out "Can you fast foward it please?"
10. Try to start a Mexician wave
11. Argue that no-one can sit next to you because the seats alreadly taken by your invisible friend.
12. Stand up during the picture and announce to the others the movies twist.
13. Shout "look behind you!" at the actors.
14. Wear 3D glasses. Complain about how bad the effects are.
15. Everytime someone curses, cover your ears and shout "oh the fucking profanity!"
16. Hum the theme music.
17. Bring a flashlight. During the film, perform a shadow puppet show on the ceiling.
18. Go "Ooooooooooh..." whenever someone kisses.
19. Wear a huge fake afro wig, blocking the person behind you's view.
20. Shout out "Help, I'm a beautiful butterfly"
21. Clap loudly everytime a person walks into the theater late.
22. Enquire what the theater's return policy on popcorn is.
I was walking around in a Target store, when I saw a cashier hand this little boy some money back.
The boy couldn't have been more than 5 or 6 years old.
The cashier said, "I'm sorry, but you don't have enough money to buy this doll."
Then the little boy turned to the old woman next to him: ''Granny, are you sure I don't have enough money?''
The old lady replied: ''You know that you don't have enough money to buy this doll, my dear.''
Then she asked him to stay there for just 5 minutes while she went to look a round. She left quickly.
The little boy was still holding the doll in his hand.
Finally, I walked toward him and I asked him who he wished to give this doll to.
"It's the doll that my sister loved most and wanted so much for Christmas. She was sure that Santa Claus would bring it to her."
I replied to him that maybe Santa Claus would bring it to her afterall, and not to worry.
But he replied to me sadly. "No, Santa Claus can't bring it to her where she is now. I have to give the doll to my mommy so that she can give it to my sister when she goes there."
His eyes were so sad while saying this. "My sister has gone to be with God. Daddy says that Mommy is going to see God very soon too, so I thought that she could take the doll with her to give it to my sister.''
My heart nearly stopped.
The little boy looked up at me and said: "I told daddy to tell mommy not to go yet. I need her to wait until I come back from the mall."
Then he showed me a very nice photo of him where he was laughing. He then told me "I want mommy to take my picture with her so she won't
forget me. I love my mommy and I wish she doesn't have to leave me, but daddy says that she has to go to be with my little sister."
Then he looked again at the doll with sad eyes, very quietly.
I quickly reached for my wallet and said to the boy. "Suppose we check again, just in case you do have enough money for the doll?''
"OK," he said, "I hope I do have enough." I added some of my money to his without him seeing and we started to count it. There was enough for
the doll and even some spare money.
The little boy said: "Thank you God for giving me enough money!"
Then he looked at me and added, "I asked last night before I went to sleep for God to make sure I had enough money to buy this doll, so that
mommy could give it to my sister. He heard me!''
"I also wanted to have enough money to buy a white rose for my mommy, but I didn't dare to ask God for too much. But He gave me enough to buy the doll and a white rose.''
"My mommy loves white roses."
A few minutes later, the old lady returned and I left with my basket.
I finished my shopping in a totally different state from when I started. I couldn't get the little boy out of my mind.
Then I remembered a local newspaper article two days ago, which mentioned a drunk man in a truck, who hit a car occupied by a young woman and a little girl.
The little girl died right away, and the mother was left in a critical state. The family had to decide whether to pull the plug on the life-sustaining machine, because the young woman would not be able to recover from the coma. Was this the family of the little boy?
Two days after this encounter with the little boy, I read in the newspaper that the young woman had passed away.
I couldn't stop myself as I bought a bunch of white roses and I went to the funeral home where the body of the young woman was exposed for people to see and make last wishes before her burial.
She was there, in her coffin, holding a beautiful white rose in her hand with the photo of the little boy and the doll placed over her chest.
I left the place, teary-eyed, feeling that my life had been changed forever.. The love that the little boy had for his mother and his sister
is still, to this day, hard to imagine. And in a fraction of a second, a drunk driver had taken all this away from him
Ok this is a picture of Anthony from LOVE BURNED
Picture of Bella from LOVE BURNED
Picture of Vanessa from Love Burned
Picture of Mary-Ann from Love Burned
Picture of Peter Whitlock from Love Burned
Picture of Charlotte Whitlock from Love Burned
Bella's Outfit for Chapter Five/ Love Burned
Bella's outfit in chapter five/ Hush Little Sister
Hairstyle for Isabella and Rosalie