Author has written 5 stories for Twilight.
Small, almost insignificant changes can change the world of New Moon drastically. Wanna give it a try?
The Voters Choice Award Winners are:
1st place - Hear Me by VampLoreLover (Prompt -For just one moment, when Edward is saying goodbye to Bella, her mind opens up to him. What does he see? Is it enough to make him stay? )
3rd Place - Walk With Me by Lori94 (Prompt - Edward is saying goodbye and Bella lets her crass language loose. How does this affect the story? More importantly, how does this affect Edward? Does he... get a little excited?)
A BIG hand to all you lovelies and to everyone who participated! We couldn't have done it without you guys bringing in all the readers!
Thank you VERY much, once again!
Each author will choose two prompts they are comfortable with. One of these prompts will be assigned to you. This prompt will be the summary of the story. The prompt implies at a change in New Moon which would alter the whole storyline. Please keep your entries anonymous!
Best of luck!
1) For just one moment, when Edward is saying goodbye to Bella, her mind opens up to him. What does he see? Is it enough to make him stay?
2) Bella doesn’t take Edward’s goodbye in silence. She gets mad.
3) When Bella thinks of how if she turned her head and kissed Jacob’s shoulders, it would lead to something that wouldn’t need explanations, Alice isn’t there. Edward’s voice still sounds in her head, asking her to be happy, but what changes?
4) Only Aro’s ability works on Bella. What does Edward see?
5) Only Jane’s ability works on Bella. What does Edward do?
6) Bella DOES sleep on the plane. What does Edward hear?
7) What were Sam’s thoughts on seeing Bella lying on the forest floor? What does he say to her?
8) When Bella went cliff diving, Jacob was a little late. Does Victoria catch up to her? Or does something else go wrong?
9) Alice sees Laurent approaching Bella. Edward isn’t there, so who does she send?
10) Jacob was a happy kid. What if his transformation happened a little later than in the book? What would have changed?
11) What if Paul sees Bella and Jessica at the movies in Port Angeles? He sees the danger Bella is getting into. What if he imprints?
12) When cliff diving, Edward’s voice pleads with Bella to not jump. What if his voice tells her the truth?
13) Jessica takes Bella to a party before she meets up with Jacob. When Bella gets a little drunk, what happens? How does that impact her look on life with Edward?
14) Remember that time in the story when Charlie told Alice that Bella had thrown a fit against going to Jacksonville? What if she had gone, only if for a month? What would happen there? Would she experience something she never had before? And with whom?
15) What if Bella had gotten a paper-cut on purpose? What difference would it have made?
16) What if Edward realized he was going to leave Bella soon? It’s their last night together. What does Edward say to her?
17) If Jasper had moved a second faster than Edward thought, how would it have impacted the story? Would Bella have become a vampire? Or would she have... died?
18) Jasper didn’t attack Bella. Then, who did?
19) No one attacked Bella on her birthday because the Cullens had a full out party, inviting everyone. Bella's memory of the night is fuzzy. What happened?
20) The night of her birthday, Bella gets seriously hurt which causes Edward to turn her. How different would her life be because of this sudden change?
21) The night of Bella’s birthday, something causes Edward to be overcome with emotion. What set him off? Why did he end up biting Bella?
22) Bella jumps off the cliff with Jacob. What are her thoughts? What happens if Victoria’s in the water?
HEADER should include:
From The Strokes of a Pen Contest
Author (Will be removed later on):
Beta-reader (if used):
Now for the DATES:
You may send your story from June 25th to July 3rd
The voting must be done on the poll which shall be opened on July 4th and will be closed on July 10th
Voting Round 1st Place Winner: A banner for your story with the words 'First Place Winner Voter's Choice Awards for the From The Strokes of a Pen Contest'', a recommendation on our blog and bragging rights
Voting Round 2nd Place Winner: A banner for your story with the words 'Second Place Winner Voter's Choice Awards for the From The Strokes of a Pen Contest' and a recommendation on our blog
Voting Round 3rd Place Winner: A banner for your story with the words 'Third Place Winner Voter's Choice Awards for the From The Strokes of a Pen Contest'
ALL THE BANNERS WILL BE MADE BY THE LOVELY Ashesatmidnight Fanfic and IllicitWriter Fanfiction!
VISIT US ON OUR STEADILY GROWING COMMUNITY FOR ALL THINGS FANFICTION AT FanficAholics Anon Where Obsession Never Sleeps
( http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_139043192837650 )
See you on the other side!