Poll: Which of my planned stories in my "Future Stories" list should I do first? Vote Now!
Author has written 6 stories for Harry Potter, and Katekyo Hitman Reborn!.
Update 11/24/11: Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
Also, I'm looking for a Beta reader. Err... I'm not actually sure how to get one though, so please PM me any info about it. I would appreciate any advice or applications!
I'm not really an interesting person...
But who cares! On with the introduction!
Before anything else, I want to inform everyone that I am more of a reader than a writer. If I do write a fanfic, it'll probably be my second priority. I usually only update when I have a burst of inspiration, so please don't expect too much. I'll try to update regulary, but procrastination is my first priority, you know? ;p Anyways, thanks for understanding!
Also, you're welcome anytime to PM me about anything, really. I'm bored most of the day, anyways, so I'd like to talk to new people! As long as you're not a chainsaw-wielding mass murderer who wants my internal organs to feed to your dogs. If that's the case, please tell me where the hell you got a chainsaw that awesome! I'd sure like one!
Name: You can call me Tris. It's actually short for my real name, so, any guesses?
Age: I'm a teenager... but can't drive yet... so somewhere in between those two. Any guesses?
Gender: I'd think it'd be pretty obvious, with my name and all. I mean, what guy in their right mind would call themselves 'Tris'? Actually, no, don't answer that...
Race: CBA, meaning Chinese Born American. Yep.
Likes: Err... music, anime, manga, books, animals, violin, Internet, writing, drawing, sleeping, eating, hanging out with my (crazy) friends, and a lot of other things...
Dislikes: SCHOOL, sports, homework, studying, working, bugs, heights, roller coasters, humanity in general (no, I'm just kidding... or am I?), waking up early, cold, shopping, the color pink (it used to be my favorite color until a certain incident involving a swarm of hornets, cheese, honey, and paint, that I'd rather not mention), skirts, dresses, and basically anything girly (don't judge people)
Websites: I now have a FictionPress account! It's Laetitia25, for anyone who wants to know. But I don't have anything on there, so I wouldn't suggest visiting it. Come back when I've posted a few stories! BTW, for anyone who's curious, Tristitia and Laetitia are both Latin. Tristitia means sorrow and Laetitia means joy. Yep, just an interesting fact!
Favorite Anime/Manga/Manhwa/Manhua (in no particular order) (I also put notes for the ones that are manhwas/manhuas):
Katekyo Hitman Reborn (will always be my favorite, though)
Noblesse (Korean Manhwa; it's totally EPIC, and for those of you who haven't read it go do it now because it is just... words can't even describe its epicness. If you don't know about it, then you haven't lived your life yet. It's just that awesome. Go Rai!!!)
Prince of Tennis
Ouran High School Host Club
Legend of the Sun Knight (Chinese light novel and manhua; is hilarious, but the manhua has enough sparkles to put the Twilight vampires to shame. Got toned down after a few chapters, but is still super sparkly. Awesome and funny main character and bishies galore.)
Id (Korean manhwa; has an epic main character who is apparently stronger than God [no offense to anyone] and looks like a girl. Yeah, AWESOME. Gets a confusing as the chapters reach the hundreds, but still a great read. The art evolution is amazing.)
Ares (Korean manhwa; has a lot of violence and wars and super strong kids leading armies and stuff. Really great fight scenes, lots of action, and pretty realistic.)
Witch Hunter (Korean manhwa; hilarious and really intense, awesome characters and fights and magic. And hot witches. But there are too many time skips, in my opinion. But the drawings are awesome and there are a lot of bishies, so everything's ok.)
Demon King (Korean manhwa; main character is an insanely strong warrior from Hell and has a lot of epic fights and transformations. It also gets kinda confusing after the first hundred or so chapters, and there are also some time skips, but the awesome fights totally make up for it.)
Aflame Inferno (Korean manhwa; a lot of magic and insanely strong demons possessing people and hot characters. It stopped coming out after a while, which sucks. It was right at the climax, too.)
Kaichou wa Maid-sama
1/2 Prince (Chinese light novel and manhua by same author as Legend of the Sun Knight; fantasy about virtual reality, hilarious, and genderbender with the main character, who's a girl turned into a really hot guy. Contains possible shonen-ai, but since it's really a girl-kinda-turned-guy, it doesn't really count? Great art, anyways, and lotsa bishies.)
Kunisaki Izumo no Jijou
Zetsuen no Tempest
Akaboshi- Ibun Suikoden
Nephilim John (Korean manhwa about angels and nephilim and a war between Heaven and Hell; by the same author as Ares [I think, the art looks the same]. With lots of great fights and action and violence as usual, but ended at a kinda cliffhanger.)
Kuroko no Basket
TAL (Fairly new Korean manhwa with awesome characters and mythology. The drawings are great and its really funny, and there are awesome weapons. Lotsa bishies~XD)
OK... So I have weird taste... Don't blame me. Oh, and you think this is long? That's not even half of it. It actually took me more time to go back and delete titles than to actually write the list... Yeah...
My Current Stories
A Clam's Awkward Moments: A series of drabbles describing awkward, random, or just plain weird moments in the Vongola Family. Mostly First Generation-centric, but contains others too.
Chapter One: Handcuffs Equal Oh God the Subtext
The last part of the Family Bonding Time Series, where all the First and Tenth Generation Guardians get together, will divided into two parts. Sorry guys, but it was too long to fit into one chapter. It would've turned into a one-shot if I hadn't separated it.
I'll be updating this one randomly, mainly when I get a sudden burst of inspiration or want to take a break from my other story. If you guys have any ideas, please do tell and I'll see if I can put it in here. Thanks!
Harry Potter and the Deadly Flaming Clams: Three of Decimo's most violent Guardians and their counterparts get sent to Hogwarts to oversee the TriWizard Tournament. But secret schemes are unfolding, and old enemies come back to haunt them. Will they be able to protect Harry? Yaoi, some OCC-ness. Set in the TYL! timeline.
Prologue: Kicked Out
Yay! Chapter 4 is finally out! That took me forever, huh? And the new Vongola Gear and wands are finally revealed! So, we finally start a little bit of the actual plot next! We're heading to Hogwarts and meeting all sorts of fun characters, people! I can't wait! I've just noticed that I've been using exclamation points for almost every sentence! Oh well. Please review, minna-san! Haha! I've always wanted to say 'minna-san' for some reason! Oh well. Until the next chapter, everyone!
Class Reunion: "... Dame-Tsuna?" The former students of class 1-A get together for their ten year reunion. Who ever guessed that some certain Mafioso were going to crash their party? One-shot, maybe two-shot. No pairings yet. OCC Tsuna.
Chapter One: After Ten Years
Chapter Two is confirmed! thanks for all the reviews, guys!
Whispers of the Night: Behind the bright blue sky, the dark night sky exists in the shadows, always supporting the blue sky, yet never noticed or acknowledged. Enter the Veleno Family and their seven Cursebearers, the owners of the deadly Night Flames. Mostly male OCs, no Mary Sues or Gary Stus, promise! Please give it a chance, OC-haters.
A chapter fic about the interactions between the Vongola Guardians and Veleno Cursebearers, for now. May contain battles later. Once again, no Mary Sues or Gary Stus, really! I'll even put up a character page so you can see their personalities and stuff! Please don't skip over it just because you see the word OC. Oh, and only one female OC. Because I hate female OCs.
Prologue: The Night's Arrival
Cheated: "But for some odd reason, as he watched Tsuna’s still body lying among the white lilies in the coffin, and heard the priest drone on about how Tsuna was a great man, he felt really, really cheated." A one-shot depicting Yamamoto's thoughts on Tsuna's death. OCC Yamamoto, kind of.
This didn't turn out the way I wanted, and the ending got really confusing. Sorry guys!
Actually, I'm thinking of editting this story into a first person POV, instead of Yamamoto's POV. I just don't think it's very Yamamoto-like. I'm also thinking of making a compilation of a bunch of Tsuna-death one-shots into a chapter fic. What do you guys think?
My Future Stories (Maybe)
Treading on Shattered Glass: Tsuna finds out that Giotto married a witch after moving to Japan. And to make it worse, he gets sent to Hogwarts to participate in the Triwizard Tournament for 'training'. And even worse, he is going with 5 other Mafioso who have wizard blood in their running in their veins. Five other dangerous, powerful, and insane Mafioso by the names of: Mukuro, Hibari, Belphegor, Mammon, and Fran. Let the love triangles and chaos ensue!
Another chapter fic. I dunno why I wanna write another KHRxHP crossover. Seems like I like them a lot. But, I've always wanted to do a 692718 fic and also a BelxMammonxFran fic, so yeah... Plus, these are like my favorite characters... so... that's about it.
Shades of the Sky: A series of one-shots describing the interactions between the warring Elements, and their precious, irreplaceable, all-embracing Sky. From the furious Storm to the soothing Rain to the energetic Sun to the persistent Lightning to aloof Cloud to the elusive Mist; each and every one have a different view of the Sky who is always looming above them, so close and yet out of reach.
This one just came to me randomly. I've always wanted to do a kind of deep, complex, and emotional story that explores the psychology of each Guardians and their personal feelings about Tsuna, about their boss, about the Vongola Decimo. At first, I wanted to write a death fic, but decided that it would be better to practice and gain experience with safer subjects first, before treading on more dangerous waters. It won't only be the Vongola Guardians, of course, but also possibly the Varia, Arcobaleno, Millefiore, Shimon, First Generation Vongola, the Cavallone, some minor characters, and many others.
Bands of Gold and Amber: In which the Vongola is a famous band, the Varia are famous actors, and the Arcobaleno are famous models, each at the top of their own industry. And the three kings of entertainment have to spend some 'quality bonding time', or more accurately, live in the same mansion for 6 months together. And everyone except their managers knows that no good can come of this. AU, yaoi
Wellll... this is just another one of my random story urges (oh my god that sounded a lot cleaner in my head) that I probably will never get to writing. My reasoning for trying to attempt this utterly insane piece of fiction? I really love fanfics where they have the Vongola as bands or models or stuff, and I really think that there aren't enough of them out there. Plus, it would just be fun, I guess... Yeah, I have a feeling that you guys are really starting to lose confidence in me now, huh? Not that you had any in the first place...
Gemini's Curse: Because in reality, they were one entity. The exact same person, the exact same soul. Only, they were cursed at birth, to be seperated into two different bodies, and pitted against each other in a cruel game of murder and hate. And when one killed each other, the other also died. BelxRasiel, twincest, yaoi
My own take on Bel and Rasiel/Siel/Jill's (what is that guy's name?!) childhood, and their relationship with each other. Kind of inspired by Ouran High School Host Club's Kaoru and Hikaru. OCC, because in reality they hate each other's guts, right? One shot, probably.
The Perfect Dysfunctional Family: Against all odds, the Mafia has proved that a crazy, insane family=perfect family. 50 funny and random facts/reasons why the major organizations of the Mafia manage to run so well, despite being dysfunctional.
This story is based off of SushiBomb's 'Classified Information!' and Tsunayoshi Uni Sawada's 'KHR: Have You Noticed?' and other stories similar to those. It'll be in list format, and each chapter will be centered around a different family/organization. There'll be around 50 random facts for each chapter.
Just Another Ordinary Day: Told from a random student's POV (don't worry, no OCs or anything). It was just another normal day for Sawada Tsunayoshi, except for the fact that Lambo had somehow followed him to school. Mix in one angry Gokudera and a malfunctional Ten Year Bazooka, and suddenly the class comes face to face with a handsome brunette who looks suspiciously familiar. One thing's for sure: the students of Namichuu will never look at Dame-Tsuna the same way again.
So basically, TYL! Tsuna appears in all of his hotness and awesomeness and glory and shocks everyone. Kinda related to my 'Class Reunion' story. Ahaha, I love writing stories like these!
Teachers From Hell (I can't think of a better name, so if anyone has suggestions, please PM me): Tsuna is tired of the Varia continuously destroying property and giving him more paperwork, so he ships them off to a school for delinquents so that they can 'learn to have more tolerance and patience without blowing everything up.' The students are in for a hell of a ride, literally. TYL!, no major OCs, don't worry
Mwahaha, I seem to be doing a lot of school-based fics recently! I'm not actually sure if this one's going to have a real plot; right now I'm planning for it to be for purely humorous purposes. I've always want to see the Varia trying to teach a bunch of rowdy kids without killing them dead. And I also want to see Xanxus or Squalo wearing glasses. KYAAAAA!!!! Ok, fangirl-squeal over, you can uncover your ears now.
Fallen: In which Byakuran and God have a serious, heart-to-heart talk about pedophiles, and why the hell the balance of the world hangs on rings and pacifiers. Crack, one-shot. Features a tiny bit of God-bashing for purely humorous purposes (not meant as an insult... maybe). Don't like, don't read.
Er... yeah... I'm not sure where this came from. It's completely random. I just thought it woud be funny... And once again, I apologize in advance to you Christians out there and anyone else who might be offended by this. I really don't mean any harm... *gives kicked puppy eyes*
To Touch the Sky: "It was ironic, really. Why was he, out of all people, chosen to be the Sky? The sky was majestic, vast, grand. It sat proudly in its heavenly throne, looking down on all the little humans. He was the exact opposite. Even touching the sky was an unimaginable thing, much less becoming the sky." A coming-of-age story for Tsuna, and his thoughts on his role as the Vongola Sky Boss. One-shot
Random flash of inspiration, I guess. Not much else to say...
Monochrome: Tsuna's death from Gokudera's POV. Similar to Cheated, Reason, and Detached. I might make a compilation of the one-shots into a chapter fic.
Reason: Tsuna's death from Yamamoto's POV. Simliar to Cheated, Monochrome, and Detached. I might make a compilation of the one-shots into a chapter fic.
Detached: Tsuna's death from Hibari's POV. Simliar to Cheated, Monochrome, and Reason. I might make a compilation of the one-shots into a chapter fic.
I'm a yaoi fangirl. I'll just come out and admit it. Yes, I love yaoi. A lot.
My favorite pairing are from Katekyo Hitman Reborn.
I love (in no particular order):
6927 (But I like the ones that are more tragic and dramatic and usually involve character death, for some reason. But fluff is totally ok too)
all27 (Because Tsuna is the ultimate uke)
1827 (Because skylark and tuna fluff is just so... fluffy. It's just too cute and adorable to resist. Really)
R27 (adult Reborn, mind you. This pairing doesn't get enough love)
G27 (which is kinda wrong, but still cute)
BelxFran (Because it's just epic and hilarious. Bloodthirsty prince x deadpan snarker froggy = epicness)
BelxMammon (Both adult and baby Mammon. Because a batshit insane knife-nut carrying around a greedy little baby with puffy cheeks is just adorable.)
69Fran (Two powerful illusionists, one with a pineapple head and the other a frog head, bonding over a cup of tea. How much more awesome can it get?)
69Mammon (Adult Mammon for this one. I dunno why I like this. Don't think a lotta people ship this one. But they're both badass characters, so why not?)
XS (A really abusive relationship, but somehow fluffy at the same time?)
X27 (I know it would never work, but a girl can dream)
6918 or 1869 (Because Mukuro and Hibari alone are awesome enough, but together it's just... *faints from nosebleeed*)
8059 (Because tsundere Gokudera is cute and Yamamoto is a good - or is it bad? - influence on him)
D18 (Because whip+handcuffs=oh god the subtext)
0027 (Aww, this pairing is so adorable and fluffy! But being the Dame-Duo, they would probably never get the nerve to confess unless someone interferes *coughReborncough*)
CG (Cozart and Giotto, because... I don't know? They just look good together...)
Alaude x Giotto (Because whenever I see art of those 2 together, I get a nosebleed. That should indicate something, right...?)
27 x 72 x TYL!27 x TYL!72 x G (Basically, 4 different versions of Tsuna and their ancestor all in bed together! KYAAAAAAA! *gets shot*)
Alaude x Cavallone Primo (Even though Dino's ancestor hasn't actually been introduced yet, there's still a lot of fanart, and it's awesome!)
My Views As A Reader
1. Grammar and Spelling- Ok, I don't have a BETA myself, so I occasionally make grammar and spelling mistakes. And that's ok. I'm perfectly fine with a few little mistakes that the author maybe didn't catch. No problem. But when the whole story is just a big mess full of mistakes and stupid text talk and terrible grammar, I really can't continue reading the story, no matter how good the plot is. I want to be able to at least understand what you're trying to say, people! At least try to read over your work! By the way, this doesn't include people that aren't familiar with English. You guys are perfectly fine, in my opinion. You try your best to make your stories clear and understandable. But the people who are actually from the US, who've spoken and read and written English all their life, you have no excuse. None.
2. OCs and Mary Sues- I usually won't read stories with OCs; I just skip right over them. But since I want to write an OC fic myself, I can't really talk, can I? But I really really hate Mary Sues. Like, a mysterious, beautiful, powerful girl with a dark past somehow worms her way into the Guardians' little group and wins the heart of Hibari or Mukuro or some other major character, and then she turns out to be their Guardian of the Star or Snow or something like that. Or like, the Varia get a new Cloud Guardian who's a superpowerful beautiful girl who manages to win the hearts of all the Varia members. I despise them to no ends. Come on people! If you're going to create an OC, at least make them original! Don't make them like a flawless, impossibly talented and skilled, and completely unrealistic character who's probably just an idealized version of yourself created to fulfill your desires. Because I don't care about someone like that, and I doubt many other people will, either. However, once in a while, an original, unique OC will come along, and that's a real treat for me. I don't really mind if the OCs are the main focus of the story, as long as they're good OCs. However, if it's a Mary Sue or Gary Stu who gets into a romance situation like one of the ones mentioned above, then I automatically hit the back button.
3. Yaoi- As mentioned above, I honestly love yaoi. I really don't mind yaoi or lemon scenes at all. But if you're going to make it a cheesy drama that's been written at least a hundred times before, I won't read it. I mean, I don't care if your pairing is total crack, and I don't care if the situation is unbelievable or unrealistic, either. I just want something interesting and original. Also, when it comes to yaoi pairings, I really don't like it when the characters are OCC. I want to see how a pairing could come together when they're both acting like themselves, thank you very much. I don't want to see one of the guys reduced to a weepy, overemotional mess of an uke just so the seme can comfort them or rape them. Ok, sometimes when it's fluff the characters have to be a bit OCC to make it work (especially when it's Hibari, Mukuro, Xanxus, Squalo, Bel, and a bunch of other violent characters). But seriously, don't take it too far.
4. Cliche Stories- "The author and her group of crazy friends accidentally get transported into the KHR world! Will love bloom?" "The Guardians meet a mysterious girl who is actually their long lost Snow Guardian!" "We're holding an interview for the boys of KHR! Watch hilarity and chaos ensue!" "Tsuna wakes up one day as a girl! Will his Guardians fall for him?" "Tsuna gets sent back in time and falls for Giotto!" "Reader insert story! You meet the boys of KHR and they fall for you!" "Hibari actually has a sister who's stronger than him!" I really hate these kinds of stories. I will personally go out my way to avoid them. I'm sorry if you're an author of one of these stories, which a large portion of KHR fanfic writer are. I. Just. Can't. Stand. Them. At first, I really didn't mind, but after about the 1000th one I was ready to murder somebody. It's soooooo irritating. Really.
5. Language- I have nothing against cursing or cussing (you know, I could never figure out the difference between the two). It makes the story a lot funnier sometimes, and gets to the point more, I guess? And in some characters' cases, not having a potty-mouth just makes them incomplete, in my opinion (ex: VOIIIII! or 'Trash'. Sound familiar to anyone?).
My Views As A Writer
1. Reviews- I really really really love reviews! I don't care if they're short, or even just one word. I feel happy just knowing that people actually took the time to read my stories and comment on them. I appreciate constructive critism and notices about mistakes I made. But I don't really like it when someone tells me what I should do with my story. If I write a story, I'll have most of the plot already planned ahead of time, so advice about what should happen will be disregarded most of time. Of course, there are also times where I appreciate new ideas, and sometimes reviews like these will encourage me to use an idea that I originally wouldn't have. But most of the time, I don't like people telling me what to do with my own story. Your consideration and attempted advice is appreciated, really, but I really would like to keep my own plot, thank you very much. I also don't really like reviews telling me to update soon. It makes me happy that readers want to read the next chapter, but sometimes I'll feel a bit rushed. Only sometimes. Most of the time I'll go on procrastinating as usual. ;P
2. Flamers- I'm fairly new to Fanfiction.net, so I haven't gotten a flame yet. But seriously, I don't understand why someone would take the time to write how much a story sucks if they don't like it in the first place. Wouldn't it just be simpler to hit the back button? But, secretly, I kinda want to get a flame, just so I can laugh my ass off at the utter stupidity of it. I'm a weird person, I know.
I am the girl...
that doesn't go to school dances, and when I do go, I sit in a corner and read a book.
I am the girl that people look through when I say something.
I am the girl that spends most of her free time reading, writing, or doing other activities that most teenagers wouldn't call normal.
I am the girl that people call weird, and a freak either behind my back or to my face.
I am the girl that doesn't spend all her time on MySpace, or talking to a girlfriend on a cellphone or regular phone.
I am the girl that hasn't been asked out in a year.
I am the girl that has stopped to smell the flowers and jump and splash in the rain.
But I am also the girl who knows and is proud to be who she is, doesn't care if people call her weird (it's a compliment), who loves reading and writing and doing the things that no one seems to have the time to do any more, who loves and is obsessed with Anime and Books, who can express herself better with words, and knows the importance of the little things.
Justin Bieber falls off a building. 90% of the girls are crying. 9% are watching while eating popcorn. 1% are pushing Justin off the building. If you are part of that 9 or 1%, copy and paste this into your profile.
Meh, I just thought an OC quiz would be fun. You guys probably won't get it. You know, I'm actually a bit ashamed to have so many OCs... I don't like OC stories myself, so...
3) Yuu and Mi
8) Benigno (Beni)
1) Who is your favourite?
Erm… I guess Fourth, because he’s awesome.
2) Who is your least favourite?
Err… I would either say Soriel or Beni or Yuu/Mi
3) Who is the most developed?
Probably Loki. He's the one that has the most dialogue so far.
4) Which would you want to date if they magically came to life?
Beni, probably, since he’s the only one who actually seems relatively sane.
5) If you were stuck in a burning building, what would 3 do?
Laugh, smirk, sneer, taunt me, add more oil to the fire, or all of the above.
6) Name one thing you regret about one of your OC's:
That they’re OCs and not real characters.
7) Which OC would make the best parent?
Beni or Shiro. I’m not sure if Beni’s really the parenting type, though (because he’s not very developed), but Shiro definitely has a mother hen side when he’s not a statue.
8) Which of your OC's is most likely to end up in jail?
Nyx might be taken into custody for trying to commit suicide, and Loki and Fourth if they snap (but they would probably kill all of the police anyway). But there're all in the Mafia anyways...
9) 8 is in the future! What job does he/she have?
Err… he’s still a Mafioso, I guess?
10) Name 1's catch-phrase! (If they don't have one make it up)
“It’s all my fault. I don’t deserve to live. I’ll go die now.”
11) Do all your OC's live together?
1-7 live together, and 8 is part of the Cavallone Family
12) Are there any pairings in your OC listing?
Not yet, except maybe Yuu and Mi (twincest). I have Beni going out with Haru.
13) 7 switches bodies with you. How do they react at the end of the day?
“Where are you?
“Dude, don’t make my body disappear too!”
14) Now randomly select an OC from your list!
15) That OC you just chose? They think they're superman and are just about to jump off a building, what happens?
Halfway down he realizes that it isn’t fun anymore and destroys the building he jumped off of while in midair. Then he lands safely and goes home to eat more chocolates.
16) Would 2 prefer the beach or the mountains?
The mountains, I guess, so that he can have some quiet without all those pesky brats he has to take care of.
17) Would 1 battle a shark?
Er… no. He’d probably try to commit suicide by getting eaten by a shark.
18) Which OC's hate each other?
Loki and Yuu/Mi
19) Which OC did you create first? And last?
Beni was first, and I think either Soriel or Fourth was last (probably Fourth)
20) If those two were fighting, who would win?
That’s tough. Both of them are insanely strong. If Fourth was in his berserk mode, though, he would definitely win. If he was normal, it would probably be either Soriel or a tie. Beni would probably loose to both of them... poor guy...
21) What are 1 and 2's favorite foods?
Nyx doesn’t like eating in general, but he sometimes enjoys Mapo Dofu. Loki loves coffee cake.
22) 2 and 8 meet each other. What would happen?
They would have a very polite chat, strengthen negotiations between the Veleno and Cavallone Families, and then be about their ownways.
23) If 4, 5, 6 and 7 went out drinking, what would happen?
Fourth would go crazy and destroy the place, Shiro would be patching up injuries, Soriel would get distracted halfway through and wander off somewhere only to be found a week later, and Giove wouldn’t even be noticed.
24) What would be the weirdest pairing!?
Benigno and Yuu/Mi. Benigno is part of a different story, and plus Yuu/Mi are only like 12, so Beni would be a pedophile. Plus, Beni already has Haru, and Yuu/Mi are twincesting.
Everyone is "Pushing Me Away" and I've "Given Up" on "Breaking The Habit." So I will "Leave Out All The Rest" and "Runaway" to be "By Myself." I will find "Somewhere I Belong" and be "One Step Closer" to finding a "Cure For The Itch." However, I'm not "Forgotten" because I'm "With You", "Crawling" under your skin like a "Papercut." "In The End" I will find "A Place For My Head" and the "Shadow of The Day" will wipe away "What I've Done." There will be "No More Sorrow" in this "New Divide".
Linkin Park FTW! Copy and paste this into your account if you think Linkin Park pwns all people like Justin Beiber and Miley Cyrus.
Yay! That's all for now! If you actually read all of that, bravo! You're crazy!
Anyways, please R&R my stories. Luv u all!
Unsafe External Link