Author has written 11 stories for Sims, Harry Potter, Glee, Keeping Up Appearances, Hunger Games, and V for Vendetta.
Hi all FanFic fans!
Here are a few things about me:
I live in Christchurch, in New Zealand. You know, the country with rugby, All Blacks, pavalovas, Buzzy Bees and sheep? Haha...
I like to WRITE and READ, which does NOT make me a nerd. Does it?
I love: sunshine, going to sleep, rainy days, holidays, movies, hot chocolate, music, Christmas, dancing, singing, GLEE, The Glee Project, British comedy, cats, animals, cupcakes, The Simpsons, chocolate, snowflakes, love, writing, reading, The Sims 3, Harry Potter, happiness, Ireland, friends, family, Fanfiction, chocolate fudge, Lana Del Rey, the countryside, Celtic Thunder, Ariana Grande, Facebook, the colour blue, England, smiles, Damian McGinty, dreaming big, FUN times and YOU.
I am a THUNDERHEAD (and TEAM DAMIAN!!!)
I love watching Glee. But I'm so sad that Cory Monteith will never again walk down the corridors of McKinley High.
Never ask me to help you with any sort of maths whatsoever. I will most likely never talk to you again :P
I'm in my first year of uni, studying Design :D
I like Fanfiction (a lot)
I love British comedy, which I think is absolutely hilarious. Favourites include: Keeping Up Appearances, Miranda, Mr. Bean and the Vicar Of Dibley.
I also like The Simpsons. One day, I really want someone to draw me as a character.
And most importantly...I want you to know that everybody loves somebody, and somebody loves YOU.
Keep smiling, everyone!! :D
FANFICTION FAVOURITES: (in no particular order)
Keeping Up Appearances ("Run for your lives...it's the Bucket woman!")
Glee (Yep, I'm a total GLEEK!)
V for Vendetta (Don't ask me why. I just do.)
If you love Glee, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you tend to laugh your arse off at funny FanFics and everyone thinks you're weird, copy and paste this into your profile
If you have a tendency to talk to yourself, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you have ever just wanted to SLAP someone, copy this onto your profile.
If you have ever zoned out for more than five consecutive minutes, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever forgotten what you were going to say, right before you say it, copy this into your profile.
If you have ever crashed into a wall while you were sugar high, copy onto profile!
You know you're obsessed with Glee when...
Once the recap person says, "And that's what you missed on Glee" at the beginning, you get angry and yell, "I missed nothing, you ignorant slob! Shut up and show me my boyfriend!"
You say things, then stop and go, "Wow, that was so harsh, it was almost Sue."
You start thinking of your personal style in terms of whether you are a Rachel, Quinn, Emma, Mercedes, or Tina.
When someone mentions Cheerios, you think of the cheerleading team, not the breakfast cereal.
You will never think of the "Single Ladies" dance the same way again!
You wish you and your friends could spontaneously break out in perfectly choreographed song and dance to express your feelings.
You argue with your friends about which couples you ship.
You secretly want to move to Lima, Ohio.
You now know most songs in the top Broadway shows.
"Slushie Facial" takes on a whole new meaning.
You find your bank account a bit lower because you buy ALL of the Glee songs as soon as they come out.
You wonder how on God's green earth you ever hated musicals before this show.
You start dreaming about where you'd be in the GLEE club if you went there.
You actually start missing high school, if only to go to show choir.
You've Tivo'ed, DVRed, Hulu'ed all the episodes of Glee and know all the songs by heart.
You read/write/review GLEE fanfiction.
You're at school and start thinking "What would Rachel Berry do?"
You now own ten pairs of knee highs.
You've spent over $30 worth of Glee ringtones.
You follow the entire cast on Twitter.
You own an "I'm a Gleek" t-shirt.
RIP Cory Monteith. I love and miss you. xxxx
If you haven't died yet, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you spend multiple hours each day reading or writing or a combination of both...copy and paste this on your profile.
If you ever forgotten what you were talking about in a conversation copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever had a mad laughing fit for no reason, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you've ever walked into a wall before copy this into your profile.
If you've ever copied and pasted something onto your profile, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you love writing, copy and paste this to your profile.
Copy and paste onto your profile. Put in bold the ones you agree with.
Haymitch is an awesome drunk.
Peeta is the BEST baker in the whole world.
Gale is a HOT hunter.
Katniss reminds you of a friend/you.
Finnick is H-O-T hot.
Coin is someone you wanted to slap.
Effie is uptight.
You think Effie and Haymitch would make an interesting couple.
President Snow has WAY too much time on his hands...
You thought Joanna Mason had red hair (it's brown).
Primrose is the little sister you never had.
Cato was a evil hot dude.
Caesar Flickerman reminds you of a familiar interviewer.
You thought at LEAST once that Cinna was gay...
Wonder WTF people in the Capitol are wearing.
You'd vist the Hob and ask for a bowl of Greasy Sae soup.
Pictured Rue as a blonde little girl.
Have or (wanted to have) a Mockingjay pin.
Wondered why Flavius loves purple lipstick.
Wondered how to dye your skin green, and have cat whiskers etc.
Wonder WTF made the 1st Hunger Games.
Wanted to slap one Haymitch.
Yelled 'No Shit' to the book.
Have yelled to the book period...
Glare at the books when they are finshed.
Turned the last page like 10 times as if another page will appear.
Can finish this quote: "Stay with me"..."_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _"
This too: "May the Odds Ever _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _."
or this: "Happy H_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _!"
Wanted a Mockingjay as a pet bird!!
THINGS I MUST NOT DO AT HOGWARTS:
1) I will not sing "We're Off to See the Wizard" when sent to the Headmaster's office.
2) Seamus Finnigan is not "after me lucky charms"
3)House elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
4) I will not take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
5) My headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, not "Gandalf”
6) A Muggle "vacuum cleaner" is not acceptable Quidditch equipment, even if it has been enchanted to fly.
7) I will not go into the Forbidden Forest looking for Charlie the Unicorn
8) Despite my personal beliefs, Quidditch would not be improved by the introduction of Muggle firearms.
9) I should not refer to Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle collectively as "Team Rocket."
10) I will not test my Potions assignments by spiking Snape's drink with them
11) - Especially not all of them at once
12) I will not tell Professor Trelawney that I prophesied her death.
13) I will also not tell Professor Trelawney that I had a vision of her killing the Dark Lord.
14) When a class-mate falls asleep, I shall not take advantage of the fact and draw a Dark Mark on his arm.
15) Headmaster Dumbledore is of no relation to Willy Wonka.
16) I am not authorized to negotiate a peace treaty with Voldemort.
17) Mad-Eye Moody knows his eye is creepy, he does not need to be told... again.
18) Yes, the Great Hall is extremely large, but Quidditch is an outside sport.
19) The song "Ding Dong, The Witch is Dead" is never, ever appropriate.
20) -Especially in reference to Professor Umbridge.
21) Professor Lupin does not know anyone by the name of Jacob Black.
22) –Even though he was friends with someone named Sirius Black.
23) I will not recite lines from Potter Puppet Pals, as it is awkward and rude.
24) –Especially not during meal times.
25) I will not yell "Hey look! It's Lord Voldemort!" at Hogsmeade.
26) I will not sing the Badger Song during Hufflepuff-Slytherin Quidditch matches.
27) I will not send Snape a bottle of shampoo for Christmas.
28) –Or Wen Hair Care.
29) I am not allowed to sneak into Professor Snape’s private chambers to watch him sing 'I Will Survive' in the mirror, as it is disturbing.
30) "Oo ee, oo ah ah, ting tang, walla walla bing bang" is not an actual spell.
31) Gryffindor's sword is not to be used to patrol the hallways.
32) I will not shout, "Beam me up, Scotty!" before disapparating.
33) Yelling, “To infinity and BEYOND!” was only funny the first time I took off on my broom.
34) Making a slinky go from the top of the astronomy tower to the ground level is not an appropriate pastime.
35) - especially while singing “Everyone loves a slinky”.
36) - especially while singing “Everyone loves a slinky” until the slinky hits the bottom.
37) - especially while singing “Everyone loves a slinky” until the slinky hits the bottom and starting the whole process over again whenever the slinky gets stuck.
38) - apparently, not everyone loves a slinky.
39) I will not sweep the Gryffindor common room with Harry Potter's prized Firebolt.
40) The Giant Squid is not to be referred to as 'My Lord Cthulhu', nor am I allowed to sacrifice first years to it on the new moon.
41) No matter how good a fake Australian accent I can do, I will not imitate Steve Irwin during Care of Magical Creatures class.
42) Asking "How do you keep a Gryffindor in suspense?" and walking away is only funny the first time.
43) First-years should not be encouraged to befriend the Whomping Willow.
44) I will not put books of Muggle fairy tales in the history section of the library.
45) Calling the Ghostbusters is a cruel joke to play on the resident ghosts and poltergeists.
46) A Time-Turner is not a flux capacitator, and I should therefore not install one in any Muggle cars.
47) I will not dress up as Voldemort for Halloween.
48) The Muggle television show “Futurama” is fictional and describing the events of each episode while looking at a crystal ball does not count as extra credit in Divination.
49) I will not run through the halls shouting “Snape kills Dumbledore!”
50) There is no such thing as “Wizard Swears” even if I have seen it on Potter Puppet Pals, and I should not shout them in the Great Hall.
51) –Nor should I teach them to first years.
|Community:||Ariel Moro's Story|