Author has written 5 stories for Harry Potter, Diary of a Wimpy Kid, Avengers, and Metalocalypse.
I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way. -Jessica Rabbit
Faeriemaiden96's real name will not be revealed. She lives in Miami, Florida and subsists on a diet of chocolate milk, lentils, and baklava. She enjoys partay-ing, breathing fire, and cage-fighting in the Himalayas. Her dislikes include disease, natural disasters, horseflies, and putting on a fresh pair of socks only to step on a few drops of water. Her dream is to stop sucking so badly at the violin. She also likes referring to herself in the third person.
My name is faeriemaiden96 and there are a few things you should know about me if you ever plan on knowing me:
1. I'm a vegetarian.
2. I believe in the idea of a higher power, but I am not really religious.
3. My arms really hurt right now. (I just finished kayaking)
4. I can spend hours in the ocean.
5. I can be indecisive. I really don't like having to make choices.
6. I can be impatient.
7. I am fascinated by the occult and Voodoo.
8. I believe in ghosts.
9. I have a heart-shaped birthmark on my left leg. (I'm not even kidding)
10. I really wish one of the characters in the books I read would rescue me from my pathetic all-girls school. Sadface.
11. I'm more comfortable around older men than I am around guys who are closer to my age.
12. I've seen a blue whale.
13. I think about what to write in my stories when I'm getting ready to fall asleep.
14. I'm NOT a hipster, even though everyone in my family thinks I am.
15. I can't think of any more facts to write right now.
About My OCs
Cecelia Overhorne (Harry Potter):
Appearance: Because of her Fay genes, Cecelia was rather ugly before reaching the age of sixteen. When she finally came of age, she made the relatively quick transformation into a beauty. She is a mere 5'2 with gentle curves, long white-blond hair, and blue eyes.
Personality: Cecelia, often to the annoyance of those around her, is extremely stubborn. This stubbornness has also made it somewhat difficult for her to branch out and adapt to change. While normally good at keeping her temper in check, she is prone to outbursts-especially when being tormented by others, namely Sirius Black. Cecelia can also be rather forgetful and has a bad habit of losing things. She is also a notoriously bad cook. Cecelia holds to her promise to never find love, as she sees it as the very thing that destroyed her family. However, she is fiercely loyal to her friends and cherishes each of them deeply. Due to her Fay heritage, Cecelia also has a sadistic side to her but over time, she learns to suppress it.
Kathleen O'Malley (Avengers):
Personality: Because of the way she was born and the treatment she received from both the villagers and her parents, Kat is very self-loathing. She tends to depend on other people to make her feel good, never truly being able to find happiness on her own. She is easily offended but she is also easily flattered. Kat is adaptable and up until recently, has been able to dumb her way out of situations she'd rather not be in. Kat's past has created a large amount of black and white thinking in her mind. She is particularly compassionate towards the outcasts and the oppressed. On the other hand, this has made her capable of being absolutely merciless towards those she sees as hurting others, sometimes even going so far as to kill more innocent people so that those being hurt are saved. Unlike Cecelia, Kat wants nothing more than to love and be loved. However, her methods of trying to achieve it are completely wrong.
Unsafe External Link