Author has written 9 stories for Fairy Tail, Little Women, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Harvest Moon, and Shingeki no Kyojin/進撃の巨人.
Hey guys, I'm Rodella, and this is just where I publish my little drabbles and shortfics whenever the urge strikes me or I find a new character to fangirl over. I've tried writing multichaptered fics...but gosh, I'm probably the most unmotivated writer on this site. So yeah, shortfics and drabbles mostly.
A little bit about me:
- I'm 13 years old.
- I live in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
I have a fair few. Here's a list of my major ones and my ships of said fandom.
- Shingeki no Kyojin: Eren x Mikasa, Armin x Annie, Sasha x Connie, Jean x Marco, Hanji x Levi, Levi x Petra, light-hearted Bertholdt x Reiner.
- Fairy Tail: Natsu x Lucy, Gray x Juvia, Levy x Gajeel, Erza x Jellal, Elfman x Evergreen, Leo x Aries, Mirajane x Laxus.
- Harry Potter: Ron x Hermione, Harry x Ginny, George x Angelina, James x Lilly, Neville x Luna.
- Percy Jackson: Percy x Annabeth (Note: I prefer friendship!Percy x Annabeth MUCH more than romantic fluff, I think it was an amazing platonic relationship that didn't need the over romanticization to add to the story line), Hazel x Frank, Leo x Calypso, Piper x Jason.
Crack ship? Rachel x Octavian, not because I hate Rachel, on the contrary I think Rachel Dare is an A badass who is possibly the only person who can put up with Octavian.
- Bleach: I don't really follow this fandom a lot but I ship Ichigo x Rukia like no tomorrow.
- Naruto: Hinata x Naruto, Sasuke x Sakura.
- Full metal Alchemist Brotherhood: Roy x Riza, Winry x Ed.
- Free! Iwatobi Swim club: Rei x Nagisa? I'm not into yaoi but you can't deny the gay.
- The Avengers: Pepper x Tony, Peggy x Steve.
- Pokemon! : Satoshi x Hikari (first ship c:)
- Kaichou wa Meid-sama! : Usui x Misaki. I feel bad for Shintani tho' He was an adorable potato.
- Tonari no Kaibutsu kun: Shizuku x Haru.
- Harvest Moon: Hiro x Lillian, Phillip x Reina, Georgia x Kana, Jack x Celia.
- Sherlock: Molly x Sherlock, Mary x John.
I absolutely adore Studio Ghibli and Marvel movies. My current reason of heart ache is "Grave of the fireflies". ;; I'm a huge fan of classics, too. Little woman was one of my favorite books of all time, Josephine "Jo" March is such a feisty li'l thing.
Armin Arlert (Shingeki no Kyojin) : How do I even begin to describe Armin Arlert? Brilliant doesn't even begin to cover it. At the beginning of the series I thought he was just going to be the cute fan service, but God--
I had never been more wrong.
He is 15. He has lost his entire family. He is the 11th top graduate of the 104th trainee squad. He is an academic prodigy.
He is human. He cries, yes, but it's only because he's human. That's something I can't help but love about Shingeki no Kyojin, actual, human reactions. Is he useless? HECK NO. Armin Arlert is a manipulative strategist. He has the brains to possibly figure out the answer to the question concerning the eradication of the titans. He's way way darker than he lets on, mind you. I think we were all dumbstruck at his brilliance in the female titan arc. However, it doesn't mean that he's not adorable and awkward. He's insecure, he's bashful, he will wreck your shit none the less. He's the spark of light in humanity; the lone candleflame in the darkness. Even in the middle of battle, he's the only one level headed enough to think of a plan and strategize a brilliant plot to save all of your asses. You think everyone's blinded during battle? Armin Arlert is there, he is seeing your crap and he's going to take you out on it. #God what a babe.
It's also hella tragic like he doesn't want revenge or death; he just wants to live and see the ocean someday but NO HE WAS BORN WITH A BRILLIANT MIND AND NOW HE HAS TO PAY THE PRICE he's all tangled up in this dirty political scheme and the conception of a black and white scale is bleeding into grey, and like he said, they aren't good people anymore. The innocent boy who dreamt of the ocean is hidden there somewhere but he's changing his exterior. He's having to lie, he's having to manipulate, he's having to kill. The heartbreaking part? He's dying inside.
My biggest fear is in the long run, his innocence, and hope will be snuffed out and he'll have to sacrifice his humanity for the "greater good" and in the end they're all just pawns; every. single. one. of them.
Chihiro/ Hiro Kajitani (Harvest Moon): He's such an adorkable person like aww you and your cooking and rainbow climbing and heart wrenching tragic backstories like d'aww. Also he's smart; he's on his way to become a doctor. If you haven't caught on already intelligent shotas are like my number one weakness.
Josephine March (Little Women): Empowered, tomboyish teenage writer from civil wartime America. I don't think you can be more likeable than that. She reminds me a lot of myself, actually; she's so temperamental and headstrong and impulsive. As much as I applaud Louisa May Alcott for keeping her and Laurie's relationship wholly platonic, I can't help but wish they married; they were just so perfect. I do love the professor tho' but Jo x Laurie ftw.
Sherlock Holmes: Be it book or tv series; Sherlock Holmes is a lovable asshole and you know it. Benedict Cumberbatch helps in the aesthetics department too.
Molly Hooper: Talk about character development, woah. She went from a lovesick mouse to a goddamn A badass in the span of 6 episodes, Idc what you ship Molly Hooper is awesome. Mulan: YOU WANNA KNOW WHO THE BEST PRINCESS WAS? MULAN. MULAN WAS BAMF.
Mulan: YOU WANNA KNOW WHO THE BEST PRINCESS WAS? MULAN. MULAN WAS BAMF.
I'll be adding more later on, but for now, do check out my stories!
Unsafe External Link