Author has written 5 stories for Naruto, and Harry Potter.
Hi, my name is Readingeverythingican.
OK, it's not really, but who am i to tell people on here my name? that just takes the fun out of it.
my age is 20...now the real question, is that my REAL age?
I live on the west coast of the U.S.
my favorite anime are Naruto, Inuyasha, Robotech, Pokemon, Gundam, Ranma 1/2, and Those Who Hunt Elves.
my favorite fan-fictions are Naruto, Harry potter, halo, Transformers: Prime, and a few others
my favorite pairings are:
1. Naru/Saku (classic, awesome, and totally believable in the right story.)
2. Naru/Fem.Kyuubi (i love Kyuu-chan, simple as that.)
3. Naru/Ino (uncommon compared to others, but this pairing lets us as readers and writers go deeper into their relationship. than their pairings i think.)
4. Fem.Naru/Pre-Curse-mark Sasuke. (this is freaking hilarious, I've already read a few and i love them so much that i might work on my own later on.)
5. Naru/Anko (Every time i see this pairing in a story i always laugh. Anko is one of my favorite characters and is a complete psycho sometimes...just like me!)
Harry/Hermione The one true couple in harry potter. i will not tolerate hermione/ron. nor Harry/ginny, unless its a harem style, which i would like to work on.
there are a few pairings that i don't like. Sasuke after he receives his curse mark/anyone. he goes from being a bit rude to world-class jackass. i like him before the bite though, he was a good rival/friend for Naruto, and i think that he was starting to lower his hatred for itachi a little and go for the teamwork and company that team 7 offered instead.
and Hermione/Ron, they were never meant to be! Ronald Bitchy Weasley is an idiot, a complete idiot. Add on the fact that he not only betrayed Harry and Hermione once, but twice? I will NEVER forgive him.
Now that i've branched out a bit and read a few different genre's and such, i can officially make a list of story-types that i don't like. period.
1. i don't like stories that change the natural setting. an example is a story that has naruto characters going to high school or john not becoming a spartan or harry being a muggle.
2. i hate tragedies.
3. i don't care for angst. i'll read it if it's a good story, but not often.
4. I will not read a story with Hermione in a relationship with any man but Harry. there can be other girls, Hermione can be Bi for all i care, but Harry HAS to be there too.
ok thats all i got so far i guess, just had a moment to myself and thought i'd put this on here, let people know a little bit more about me.
things i will never do in a fic.
1. kill dobby. (He's too damn useful, and a badass when he wants to be.)
2. kill a main character. (By that i mean part of the main pairing. I will NEVER kill Harry or Hermione in an HHR fic, for example.)
3. abandon the fic. (OK everyone, this is where it gets complicated. On May 9, 2012 i leave for the navy. i'm going to be in boot for two months, where i'm not even allowed to have my computer, then i have A-school or advanced school for my job for 6 months. at A-School i AM allowed my computer, and so there i can update. so if you see me not updating between may and july, its not because i'm being mean, or that i have writers block, it means that i'm probably getting knocked into the dirt because i did a push-up wrong. just thought i'd point this out to everyone, and that i'm ging to do one last update on every story I've got before i leave, as a going away present to all of you, my loyal, (If sometimes overly critical) fans.
thank you all,
May 31, 2014
wow, it sure has been a while, hasn't it? Sorry about my extended absence. Navy life is a bit different then i thought, and my time isn't limitless anymore. I know you all want updates, (and will kill me if i don't deliver if some of these PM's are to be believed) But please understand that as much as i adore fanfiction, it doesn't pay the bills. I WILL continue to write, but at a much slower pace than before. I know this isn't what you all wanted to hear, and i don't want to type it, but you deserve the truth. as such, below this i will give out descriptions and update details about all my stories, and where they're at, so that no one has to PM me about why i'm not updating, or asking when the update will be. I will also detail upcoming fics that i'm working on, if there happen to be any.
One last thing. I am officially starting a side project to write and publish my own fiction! wish me luck!
Ok, so here is where my fic details are. Enjoy!
Maybe He'll Get It Right This Time:
Synopsis:Challenge Accepted. Harry has died. Again. now he's on his last chance to fix his life and get Hermione, his soul-mate to be his girlfriend. good luck Harry! HHr,with some Weasley bashing. set in fourth year and going from there. rated M now.
so, like the desciption says, this is my challenge fic. I love timetravel fics but seeing as so many start in first year, where its practically a crime for any real intimacy to take place, i like 4th year much better.
Chapter 7 is honestly...barely started. I put this guy on the back burner a long time ago, and the Muse just hasn't revisited yet. oh, i have a couple of ideas, but until one of the little bunnies sticks, well, this one is stuck.
This is my rabbit hole, for all my little plot bunnies. it's only one story deep right now, but it will get deeper!
The Tale of the Feline and Her Serpent
Synopsis: Harry defeated the basilisk, but some interesting side-effects occurred. now he is afraid that Hermione won't like him because he isn't all human, but then again, she isn't either! Dumbly bashing, and two worried parents have these two spinning around.
Bwahaha! Oh, how i miss writing all sorts of perverted shinanigans for this!
Chapter 3 was well underway when i set the pen down, as it were. its about 3/4 the way done, so if i take a bit, and re-read what i've got, i should be able to update quickly-ish.
We don't need Uchiha, we need Teamwork!
Synopsis: Team 7 is taught a lesson in teamwork. But the lesson just doesn't work on Sasuke. Well then Kakashi figures that maybe Team 7 doesn't need Uchiha at all. Naruto/Sakura pairing; strictly NaruSaku. Sasuke bashing, village bashing.
so, i've had mixed reviews/PM's about this one. most love it, others (the fools with morals) hate it's guts because of the level of sexuality. honestly, in my opinion, if your old enough to kill and die, your old enough to fuck. this story is about Sakura and Naruto becoming the best without Sasuke in the way. It's funny, fun to write, and a good outlet for me to rant about steriotypes and maturity.
Chapter 8 is about half way finished, i'm a bit stuck on naruto and Sakura's training, and how much to teach them... it's all about the nitty gritty details that make a good fic folks! don't rush it!
When the train breaks down
Synopsis: when the Hogwarts Express breaks down Harry and Hermione have to sleep together in a compartment! how do they feel about it? Jealous Ron and Ginny, Supportive Luna and Neville. Possible Two-Shot, might continue.
Hmmm... yup, no idea where the hell this little guy is going, even to date. i may just use it for shinanigans, or i may involve some holy-shit sized over-the-top conspiracy plot interlaced within its layers. no idea. for now i'm gonna let it simmer. consider it on hiatus until i catch the annoyingly evasive little bunny.