Poll: To upload or not to upload? Vote Now!
Author has written 1 story for Fable.
my name is Runa, i'm from germany and if you want of know something just ask
Fav Bands/singers - Mindless Self Indulgence, My Chemical Romance, Voltaire, Circus Contraption, Rammstein, Vocaloid, Machigerita, PhemieC and i listen to more
currently reading ffs in the category (order has no specific meaning) - Alien/Predator, Rise of the Guardians, Harry Potter, Pirates of the Caribbean, Fable, Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Series (gosh dammit charlain. how could you?), Naruto, Kuroshitsuji, Invader Zim, Elder Scrolls Series, Misfits, Rosario to Vampire, Inuyasha, Vampire Knight, Blue Exorcist, Ouran Highschool Host Club, Fruits Basket, Twilight (not proud. but ignoring the sparkling and edward [...and bella...] it's not that bad even though i dunno the background story to most ffs xD), how to train your dragon, TB's Alice in Wonderland (or Alice in Wonderland 2010 if you go by the name on here), Dragon Age
my personality - totally un-loveable xD sarcastic, perverted, egoistic, slightly schizophrenic, sadistic, a bit masochsic, realistic (often mistaken for pessimistic) kinda random and a itty bitty bit macabre
p.s. reason why i neither upload ffs nor add them to my favorites - i haven't finished one of my over 100 fanfics (really, i counted) and i take my time to write them... like, really long time... so i chose to just upload finished stories (plus, i would probably first translate them into english). i don't favorise the stories not because i dislike them but because they would be too many. i don't choose "oh, thats my favorite!" cause i'm too lazy for that. so they are all in the favo list of my laptop and so on kinda bad for the author but at least i try to comment most of the time, except i'm really busy... *cough*
Kyoki no Megami
btw, normally my inet nick is maDAlexa that's why my goodbye phrase is "kyoki no megami, maDAlexa" in case anybody is wondering
Take 3 minutes and try this...it will freak you out...BUT NO CHEATING!
This game has a funny/spooky outcome.
Don't read ahead...just do it in order! It's worth a try.
First...get a pen and paper. When you actually choose names, make sure it's people you actually know and go with your first instinct.
Scroll down one line at a time...and don't read ahead or you'll ruin it!
1. First, write the numbers 1 through 11 in a column.
2. Then, beside numbers 1 and 2, write down any two numbers you want.
3. Beside the 3 and 7, write down the names of members of the opposite sex.
4. Write anyone's name (like friends or family...) in the 4th, 5th, and 6th spots.
5. Write down four song titles in 8,9,10, and 11. (Go with your instincts!)
6. Finally, make a wish.
And now the key for the game...
1. You must tell (the number in space 2) people about this game.
2. The person in space 3 is the one that you love.
3. The person in 7 is one you like but can't work out.
4. You care most about the person you put in 4.
5. The person you name in number 5 is the one who knows you very well.
6. The person you name in 6 is your lucky star.
7. The song in 8 is the song that matches with the person in number 3.
8. The title in 9 is the song for the person in 7.
9. The tenth space is the song that tells you most about YOUR mind.
10. 11 is the song telling you how you feel about life
NOW...post this bulletin (don't reply) within the hour. IF you do, your wish will come true...
If you don't it will become the opposite..
A girl died in 1933.A man buried her in the ground when she was still alive.The murderer chanted , Toma sota balcu" as he buried her. Now that you have read the chant you will meet this little girl. In the middle of the night she will be on your ceiling. She will suffocate you like she was suffocated. If you post this in your profile, she will not bother you. Your kindness will be rewarded. Lucillia
...this one actually disturbed me a bit e.o but well, will post this for some time. this thing never said for how long it had to stay