Author has written 18 stories for Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis.
Hi! I'm Kathryn. I am a major Fabina and Peddie fan. I'm 20 years old; I live in Florida; I was going to be a nurse, but I have changed my degree to Creative Writing. I live with my husband, and baby Jadelyn! I love my fanfiction family and I cannot wait to start this new chapter in my life.
My fave couples:
Fabian and Nina
Joy and Mick
Mara and Jerome
Alfie and Amber
Patricia and Eddie
Finn and Rachel
Emma and Mr. Shue
Quinn and Sam
Britney and Santana
Kurt and Blaine
Amy and Jake. Hardcore.
Don't ask. There are none that match my standards except Peter/Roman and we all know how that turns out.
The Vampire Diaries:
Katherine and Stefan. (I am not ashamed.)
Rebekah and Matt
Caroline and Klaus
A-Z Facts about Me!
A - AVAILABLE: Nope
B – BIRTHDAY: March 10th!
C - CRUSHING ON: Brad Kavanagh and Burkley Duffield
D - DRINK YOU LAST HAD: Milk
E - EASIEST PERSON TO TALK TO: Lewis.
F - FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW: Megan Nicole- Silver Medal
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS: Gummy bears
H – HOMETOWN: Tampa, Florida
I - IN LOVE WITH: Fanfiction, Twitter, Walking Dead, Harry Potter.
K - KILLED SOMEONE: Nope
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE: Relitives in California, we drove one year.
M - MILKSHAKE FLAVOR: Vanilla or Chocolate
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: Step: 3 boys and 1 girl, Biological: 1 boy and 1 girl, and Ex-Step: 2 girls, youngest passed away recently. :(
O - ONE WISH: To be the best mother I can be
P - PERSON THAT CALLED YOU LAST: My mom to tell her I was getting married and pregnant.
R - REASON TO SMILE: Jadelyn
S - SONG YOU LAST SANG: Alright by Megan Nicole
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP: 8 am.
U - UNDERWEAR COLOR: Um. Not important.
V - VEGETABLE: Peas
W - WORST HABIT: biting my nails. I'm ashamed.
X - X-RAYS YOU'VE HAD: 2 in my lifetime
Y - YEARS LIVING WHERE YOU LIVE: 20.
Z - ZODIAC SIGN: Pisces
Girl: Do I ever cross your mind?
Girl: Do you like me?
Girl: Do you want me?
Girl: Would you cry if I left?
Girl: Would you live for me?
Girl: Would you do anything for me?
Girl: Choose--me or your life
Boy: My life
The girl runs away in shock and pain and the boy runs after her and says...
The reason you never cross my mind is because you're always on my mind.
The reason why I don't like you is because I love you.
The reason I don't want you is because I need you.
The reason I wouldn't cry if you left is because I would die if you left.
The reason I wouldn't live for you is because I would die for you.
The reason why I'm not willing to do you anything for you is because I would do everything for you.
The reason I chose my life is because you ARE my life.
If you find this incredibly cute and touching, copy and paste it into your profile
65 percent of Teenagers spend more time watching TV rather then read. If you are part of the 35 percent who read more than watch TV then copy and paste this to your profile.
What A Boyfriend Should Do:
When she walks away mad...
When she stares at your mouth...
When she pushes you or hits you...
Grab her and don't let go.
When she's quiet...
Ask her what's wrong.
When she ignores you...
Give her you FULL attention.
When she pulls away...
Pull her back.
When you see her at her worse...
Tell her she is beautiful.
When you see her start to cry...
Just hold her and don't say a word.
When you see her walking...
Sneak up from behind and hug her waist from behind.
When she's scared...
When she lays her head on your shoulder...
Tilt her head up and kiss her.
When she steals your favorite hat...
Let her keep it and sleep with it for the night.
When she teases you...
Tease her back and make her laugh.
When she doesn't answer you for a long time...
Reasure her that everything is alright.
When she looks at you with doubt..
Back yourself up.
When she says that she likes you...
She really does...more than you understand.
When she grabs at your hand...
Hold hers and play with her fingers.
When she bumbs into you..
Bump her back and make her laugh.
When she tells you a secret...
Keep it safe and untold.
When she looks into your eyes...
Don't look away until she does.
When she misses you...
She's hurting inside.
When you break her heart...
The pain NEVER really goes away.
When she says 'it's over'...
She still wants you to be hers.
When she re-posts this bullentin...
She WANTS you to read it.
Stay on the phone with her...
Even if she's not saying anything.
When she's mad...
Hug her tight and don't let go.
When she says she okay...
Dont believe her and talk about it because 10 years from know...
she will remember you.
Call her at 12:00...
Just to tell her you love her.
Call her before you sleep and...
after you wake up.
Treat her like...
she's ALL that matters to you.
and let her tease you back.
Stay up with her All night when she's sick and watch her favorite TV show or Movie with her...
even if you think it is stupid.
Give her the world...
and let her wear your clothes.
When she's bored and alone...
Hang out with her.
Let her know how important she is to you...
and kiss her in the pouring rain.
Things I am not to do at Hogwarts
1) The Giant Squid is not an appropriate date to the Yule Ball
2) I am not allowed to sing, "We're Off to See the Wizard" while skipping off to the Headmaster's office
3) I am not allowed to take out a life insurance policy on Harry Potter
4) I am not allowed to ask Dumbledore to show you the pointy hat trick
5) I am not allowed to give Remus Lupin a flea collar
6) I am not allowed to bring a Magic 8 Ball to Divination
7) I am not allowed to say that Seamus Finnegan is "after my lucky charms"
8) I am not allowed to start a betting pool on this years Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher. It's taste-less, tacky, and not a good money-making strategy.
9) I am not allowed to joke about Remus' "time of the month"
10) I am not allowed to make light saber sounds with my wand
11) I am not allowed to give Hagrid Pokemon cards and convince him they're real animals
12) I am not to refer to the Accio charm as "The Force"
14) I will not use my socks to make hand-puppets of the Slytherin-House mascot
15) If the thought of a spell makes me giggle for more than 15 seconds, assume that I am not allowed to use it
16) I will not lock the Slytherin's and Gryffindor's in a room together and bet on which House will come out alive
17) I will not charm the suits of armor to do a rendition of "The Knights of the Round Table" for the Christmas Feast
18) I am not allowed to declare an official "Hug A Slytherin Day"
19) I am not allowed to sing my own personal spy music while wandering the hallways
20) It is not necessary to yell, "BURN!" Whenever Snape takes points away from Gryffindor
21) I will not say the phrase, "Get a Life" to Voldemort
22) First years are not to be fed to Fluffy
23) I will never ask Harry if his Voldie senses are tingling
26) It is not necessary to yell, "BAM" every time I Apparate
27) I will not steal Gryffindor sword from Dumbledore's office and use it to patrol the hallways
28) I will not poke Hufflepuff's with spoons, nor shall I insist that their color's indicate that they're "covered in bee's"
29) "I've heard every joke possible about Oliver Wood's name" is not a challenge
32) If a class-mate falls asleep, I will not take advantage of that and draw a Dark Mark on their arm
33) House Elves are not acceptable replacements for Bludgers
34) I will not start every potion's class by asking Snape if the potion is acceptable as Body Lotion
35) I will not call the Weasly twins, "bookends"
36) I will not call the Patil twins, "bookends"
37) I will not call the Defense Against the Dark Arts teacher Kenny, even if he is wearing an orange anorak
45) I will not dress up as Voldemort on Halloween
46) It is a bad idea to tell Snape he takes himself to seriously
47) I will not tell Sir Cadogan that The Knight's Who Say Ni have challenged him to a duel, then have all the students say, 'Ni' from various directions
48) I am not the King of the Potato People and I do not have a flying carpet
49) "To conquer the Earth with an army of flying monkeys" is not a career choice
50) I will not attack my fellow classmates
51) I will not make an impossible riddle for people to give an answer to enter the Ravenclaw area
1. You can always make things better by singing a song.
2. Turn the World into your dance floor!
3. Be Heard! Be Strong! Be Proud!
4. No rain, No rainbow.
5. A friend is the person who know everything about you... and yet still likes you.
6. Always laugh when you can. It's cheaper than medicine…
7. Adults are just kids with money.
8. If love isn’t a game, then why are there so many players?
9. Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyways!
10. Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why we call it the present.
Fave Love Quotes/Sayings
11. Love can sometimes be magic. Magic can sometimes... Just be an illusion
12. You don't love a woman because she's beautiful, but she is beautiful because you love her.
13. The definition of a beautiful is one who loves me.
14. A lawful kiss is better than a stolen one.
15. Life without Love is like a Tree without fruit.
16. The greatest thing you’ll ever learn is just to love and be loved in return.
17. Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
18. There's always room for love; you just have to move some things around.
19. Friendship often ends in love; but love in friendship – never.
20. Love builds bridges where there are none.
Favorite Funny Quotes/Sayings:
21. A friend helps you up when you fall; a best friend laughs at you, trips you again, and continues to laugh.
22. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's only yours that's stupid.
23. There are no stupid questions; just stupid people.
24. When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
25. I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.
26. Worst excuse for not turning in homework: I couldn't find anyone to copy it from.
27. When I was kidnapped, my parents snapped into action. They rented out my room.
28. Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.
29.What are the three words guaranteed to humiliate men everywhere? 'Hold my purse.'
30. Note - The key to a good relationship is the key. Give me back the key.
Why do Boys Fall in Love with Girls
(This was written by a guy)
IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, THE SOUNDTRACK WOULD BE...
Opening Credits: Feel by Victoria Duffield
Waking Up: Love You Like a Love Song by Selena Gomez
First Day At School: We Shall Overcome by Brad Kavanagh and Tasie Lawrence
Making Your New Best Friend: Don't by Ed Sheeran (I actually like this turned out...)
Breaking Up: Who Owns My Heart by Miley Cyrus (huh.)
Falling In Love: Stay With Me by Sam Smith (Cover by Brad Kavanagh)
Prom: Wings by Cimorelli
Graduation: Cups (You're Going To Miss Me When I'm Gone) by Anna Kendrick
Life's Okay: Just That Girl by Drew Seeley
Death of a Close Friend: Happy by Cimorelli and Tyler Ward. *Facepalm* Both times I've gotten songs like this!
Mental Breakdown: We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together by Taylor Swift
Driving: C'mon by Ke$ha
Flashback: Copacabana by Glee Cast *rolls eyes*
Getting Back Together: One More Night by Maroon 5
Birth of Child: Always the Quiet Ones by Brad Kavanagh
Wedding Scene: You & I One Direction Cover by Brad Kavanagh
Car Accident: Battlefield by Jordin Sparks
Final Battle: As Long As You Love Me by Justin Bieber
Death Scene: Mama's Broken Heart by Miranda Lambert
Funeral Song: Children of God by Third Day
End Credits: How to Be a Heartbreaker by Glee Cast
“Oh, are you a prefect Percy? You should have said something, we had no idea.”
Fred and George Weasley, Harry Potter and the Sorcerers' Stone
“So light a fire!” Harry choked.
Harry, Ron, and Hermione, Sorcerer's Stone
"I don't believe it! Oh, Ron, how wonderful! A prefect! That's everyone in the family!"
Mrs. Weasley and George, Order of the Phoenix
"Do you remember me telling you we are practicing nonverbal spells, Potter?"
Harry and Severus Snape, Half-blood Prince
"How do you feel Georgie?" whispered Mrs.Weasley.
Fred, George, and Mrs. Weasley, Deathly Hallows
''Ron, you know full well Harry and I were brought up by Muggles!” said Hermione. “We didn’t hear stories like that when we were little, we heard ‘Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs’ and ‘Cinderella’—“
Ron and Hermione, Deathly Hallows
"What are you doing with all those books anyway?" Ron asked.
Ron and Hermione, Deathly Hallows
“If you think I’m going to let six people risk their lives - !”
Fred, Harry, and Ron, Deathly Hallows
“You can’t do it if I don’t cooperate, you need me to give you some hair.”
Fred, George, and Harry, Deathly Hallows