Author has written 12 stories for iCarly, Het Huis Anubis/House of Anubis, Victorious, and Vampire Diaries.
hey i'm NickeyRox4ever :)
I love House of Anubis, Gossip Girls, Degrassi, Vampire Diaries, Pretty Little Liars, Victorious, How to Rock, Big Time Rush, Once Upon A Time, Lying Game, Revenge, Secret Circle, iCarly and Teen Titans. They are my favorite shows.
#1. Favorite pairings? Eli/Claire Jake/Katie Maya/Cam
#2. My favorite characters? Eli Bianca Katie
#3. Least favorite characters? Claire's mom, Marasal, Jenna, Dallas, Luke, ASHER, Ali and ZIG AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE IS A LITTLE PLAYER GRRRRR
#1. Favorite pairings? Caroline/KLAUS Elana/Stefen Rebecca/Stefan
#2. Favorite characters? Klaus
#3.Least favorite Characters? Caroline's dad, Tyler, Jewels, Matt, Isabel, John, Bonnie, etc more to come
#1. Favorite pairings? Chuck/Blair Nate/Lola
#2. Favorite characters? Nate, Blair, Chuck
#3. WORST CHARACTERS? DAN HUMPHREY & JENNY HUMPHREY & Serena
Pretty Little Liars
#1. my favorite pairings are? Spenser/Toby Aria/Ezra Caleb/Hannah
#2. my favorite characters? Aria, Spenser
#3. Least Favorite characters? Jenna, A, Allison, TOBY, Mona(creepier), ETC
#1. My favorite pairing is? Beck/Jade Cat/Robbie. Jade/Andre wouldn't be bad as long as Bade gets together because of it :)
Starting to like Jade/Ryder on fanfiction
#2. My favorite characters? Tori, Jade, Cat, Andre, Robbie
#3. Least favorite character? Trina
#1. My favorite pairings? Don't have any ...
#2. My favorite character? Raven
#3. My least favorite characters? Terra, Robin, The Brain
#1. My favorite pairing? Cassie/Jake
#2. My favorite character? Jake
#3.My least favorite character? Adam, Melissa, Dianna, Feigh
HOUSE OF ANUBIS
#1. favorite pairings? Fabian/Joy Patricia/Eddie Piper/Alfie Amber/ Alfie Jerome/Mara Mick/Nina
*Jerome/Amber only on fan fiction!
#2. my favorite character? Joy
#3. my least favorite character? Mara
#1. Favorite pairings? Carly/Brad Sam/Brad
#2. My favorite character? Carly :)
#3. My least favorite character? FREDDIE!
How to Rock
#1. Favorite Pairing?Grace and Nelson
#2. My favorite character? Grace
#3. My least favorite character? KACY SIMON
Big Time Rush
#1. Favorite Pairing? Lucy/Kendall Camille/Logan James/Lucy
#2. My favorite character? ...
#3. My least favorite character? James, Kendall, Bitters, Logan, Lucy, Jo, Camille, Katie, Gustavo, Carlos, and everyone else on the show...
Once Upon a time
#1. Favorite Pairing? Snow/Charming Regina/Daniel
#2. My favorite character? Snow
#3. My least favorite character? Regina's mom
#1. Favorite Pairing? Thor/Emma
#2. My favorite character? Emma
#3. My least favorite character? Sutton
#1. Favorite Pairing? Daniel/Emily(Real Amanda)
#2. My favorite character? Nolan, Emily(Real Amanda)
#3. My least favorite character? Ashley!
"ºø„ House of Anubis „øº"
„øº" ROCKS!!! "ºø„
Your Guy Side:
[x] You love hoodies.
[x] You love jeans.
[x] Dogs are better than cats.
[x] It's hilarious when people get hurt.
[x] You've played with/against boys on a team.
[x] Shopping is torture. (sometimes when my family takes to long)
[x] Sad movies suck.
[x] You own/ed a xbox 360.
[x] Played with Hotwheel cars as a kid.
[x] You own/ed a DS, PS2 or Sega.
[ ] You used to be obsessed with Power Rangers.
[ ] You watch sports on TV.
[ ] Gory movies are cool.(I thought this meant scary like movies that have you jumping out of your seat freaky those are EPIC)
[ ] You go to your dad for advice
[ ] You own lik a trillion baseball caps.
[ ] You like going to high school football games.
[x] You used to/do collect football/baseball cards.(My dad gave football cards to me and my sister)
[ ] Baggy pants are cool to wear.
[ ] It's kinda weird to have sleepovers with a bunch of people.
[x] Green, black, red, blue, or silver are one of your favorite colors.
[x] You love to go crazy and not care what people think
[x] Sports are fun
[x] Talk with food in your mouth (sometimes when i'm in a hurry to finish my food)
[ ] Sleep with your socks on
YOUR GIRL SIDE:
[x] You wear lip gloss/chapstick.
[x] You love to shop(sometimes when i'm shopping for myself)
[x] You wear eyeliner.
[x] You wear the color pink
[x] Go to your mom for advice.
[ ] You consider cheerleading a sport
[ ] You hate wearing the color black.
[ ] You like hanging out at the mall.
[x] You like getting manicures and/or pedicures.
[x] You like wearing jewelry
[ ] Skirts are a big part of your wardrobe
[x] Shopping is one of your favorite hobbies.
[x] You don't like the movie Star Wars.
[x] You were in gymnastics/dance (When i was little)
[x] It takes you around/ more one hour to shower, get dressed, and make-up.(When i am mad at my mom because she woke me up at 7 in the morning on the WEEKEND!
[ ] You smile a lot more than you should.
[x] You have more than 10 pairs of shoes.(Everyone has more then ten ... right?)
[x] You care about what you look like.(Depends on my mood)
[ ] You like wearing dresses when you can.(Ew I HATED when i had to wear one for this school thing i would never where them anytime of the day)
[ ] You like wearing body spray/perfume/cologne.(Stinks up the car)
[x] You love the movies.(Even though i don't go a lot because my dad gets movies on the Ps3)
[x] Used to play with dolls as little kid. (... No comment)
[x] Like putting make-up on someone else for the joy/joke of it.(Who would want to see someone walk around looking like some sort of clown?)
[ ] Like being the star of every thing(This is my older sisters whole point of life)
I understand that Scissors can beat Paper, and I get how Rock can beat Scissors, but there's no freaking way Paper can beat Rock. Paper is supposed to magically wrap around Rock leaving it immobile? Why the heck can't paper do this to scissors? Screw scissors, why can't paper do this to people? Why aren't sheets of college ruled notebook paper constantly suffocating student as they attempt to take notes in class? I'll tell you why, because paper can't beat anybody, a rock would tear that crap up in 2 seconds. When I play rock/ paper/ scissors, I always choose rock. Then when somebody claims to have beaten me with their paper I can punch them in the face with my already clenched fist and say, oh snap, I'm sorry, I thought paper would protect you.
This is the stupid test! 100 stupid things that people do!
1. Forgot to put the lid on the blender, turned it on, and had everything fly out
2. Gotten your head stuck between the stair rails
3. Broken a chair by leaning back in it
4. Had gum fall out of your mouth while you were talking
5. Choked on your own spit while you were talking
6. Had people tell you that you are blonde when you're not/or had had people tell you that your blonde highlights are going to your head
7. Been caught staring at your crush by your crush him/herself
8. Have looked for something for at least 10 min then realized it was in your hand
9. Tried to push open a door that said pull
10. Tried to pull open a door that said push
11. Have actually believed someone when they said that they knew how to make a love potion
12. Have hit yourself in the process of trying to hit something else
13. Have tripped and fallen UP the stairs
14. Have actually exploded marshmallows in the microwave
15. Have gotten gum stuck in your hair
16. Had gum fall out of your mouth while trying to blow a bubble
17. Have had the juice from an apple squirt out and hit somebody else when you bit into it
18. Have had your drink come out your nose because you were laughing so hard
19. Have called one of your good friends by the wrong name
20. Have skinned your toe because you were playing soccer or kickball with flip flops on or you were barefoot
21. Have put a sticker on your forehead, forgot it was there, and went out in public with it on
22. Have fallen out of a moving vehicle
23. Have run into a closed door
24. Have almost shot someone with a real gun while trying to shoot something else
25. Searched for your cell phone while you were talking on it
26. It has taken you longer than 5 min to get a joke
27. Have gotten your hair stuck in a blow dryer
28. Have gotten your hair stuck in a fan
29. Tripped on a crack in the sidewalk
30. Said o'clock after saying how many min after the hour, example: 5:30 o'clock, or 6:15 o'clock
31. After someone told you that there was gum on the ground, you stepped in it
32. Put on a white shirt even though you already knew it was raining outside
33. Have ever walked up to a stranger because you thought they were someone else
34. Ever been kicked out of a grocery store/off their property
35. Touched the stove, the curling iron, a hot pan, etc on purpose even though you knew it was hot
36. Picked out your change of clothes, took off the ones you had on and then accidentally put the old clothes back on
37. Wondered why something wasn't working then realized it wasn't plugged in
38. Put the cereal in the fridge, or put the milk in the cupboard
39. Walked into a pole
40. Wore two different earrings or shoes by accident
41. Put your shirt on backwards/inside-out without realizing it then left your house
42. Tried to take a picture of your/someone's eye with the flash on
43. Gotten a ring stuck on your finger because you put it on even though you knew it was too small
44. Walked out of the bathroom with toilet paper stuck to your shoe without realizing it
45. Went to go do something/go get something, then when you got there forgot what is was that you were going to do.
46. Picked up someone else's drink and drank out of it by accident when your drink was right next to it
47. Fallen out of your chair while trying to pick something up
48. Have poked yourself in the eye
49. Have gotten in the shower with your socks still on
50. Melted your hairbrush while blow drying your hair
51. Have done enough stupid things to make a test
52. Have accidentally stabbed yourself with a pencil
53. Have sung the wrong verse to a song without realizing it
54. Have given an odd answer to a question because you didn't hear the question in the first place and didn't feel like asking what it was.
55. Told someone you were the wrong age because you seriously forgot how old you were
56. Looked into an overhead light purposefully while it was on
57. Got up early and got ready for school/work/meeting, then realized that you didn't have school/work/meeting that day.
58. Have tripped on a cord after someone told you to watch out for it
60. Have ever laughed at a joke that no one else thought was funny or a movie
61. Done the Macarena to the electric slide or vice versa
62. Said funner, then had someone make fun of you for it
63. Have repeated yourself at least twice in the same sentence
64. Brought up an inside joke with the wrong person
65. Didn't do the backside of an assignment because you thought that there wasn't one because you had already looked and forgot that there was another side
66. Did more work than you had to on an assignment because you didn't read the directions
67. Corrected someone's grammar/pronunciation then figured out that you were the one that was wrong
68. Put something in a special place so that you would remember where it was, then forgot where you put it
69. Put ice in your drink after the glass was full of liquid and had it splash out-
70. Told a lie then forgot what it was that you had said and got caught
71. When wearing goggles, you pulled them away from your face and let go so that they would come back and snap you in the face
72. Forgot to make sure that the lamp was off before you replaced the light bulb
73. Ran into a door jam
74. Told someone that you hardly ever do stupid things, then immediately did/said something stupid
75. Told someone to watch out for something, then you were the one that ran into it
76. Have purposely licked playground sand
77. Have purposely and repeatedly flicked yourself with a rubber band
78. Gotten so hyper that someone actually thought you were drunk when you weren't
79. Have been so hyper you actually scared people
80. Put duct tape on your body then pulled it off to see if it would pull your hairs out
81. Put duct tape on your hair/someone else's hair then pulled it off
82. Put a clothes pin/hair clip on your lip, figured out that it hurt, then did it again
83. Sat and wondered why men’s dress shirts have a loop on the back.
84. Made up a code name for someone so that you could talk about them to someone else and no one else would know who you were talking about
85. Have gotten a hairbrush stuck in your hair
86. Used the straw to blow the straw wrapper at someone
87. Shaved your tongue because you thought your taste buds looked weird
88. When at a restaurant/cafeteria, you used your spoon to fling stuff at people
89. Have flung forks at people in a restaurant/cafeteria
90. Sucked on a cup and got a hickey from it.
91. As you were writing, you moved your head back and forth with your pen/pencil
92. Have drawn finger puppets on your fingers then named them
93. Have wrapped someone in a roll of toilet paper
94. Have used somebody else's toothbrush without even realizing it wasn't yours
95. Started telling a story and forget what you were talking about or what happened in the story
96. When you saw a ‘beware of dog’ sign, you told the owners to beware of the dogs not realizing they owned the dogs
97. You have spelled your own name wrong before
98. When lying in bed you look for pictures in the texture of the ceiling.
99. Have used your calculator as a form of communication in class
100. Have popped a balloon in your mouth
70/100 NOT THAT BAD!
1. My mother taught me TO APPRECIATE A JOB WELL DONE.
"If you're going to kill each other, do it outside. I just finished cleaning."
2. My mother taught me RELIGION.
"You better pray that will come out of the carpet."
3. My mother taught me about TIME TRAVEL.
"If you don't straighten up, I'm going to knock you into the middle of next week!"
4. My mother taught me LOGIC.
" Because I said so, that's why."
5. My mother taught me MORE LOGIC.
"If you fall out of that swing and break your neck, you're not going to the store with me."
6. My mother taught me FORESIGHT.
"Make sure you wear clean underwear, in case you're in an accident."
7. My mother taught me IRONY.
"Keep crying, and I'll give you something to cry about."
8. My mother taught me about the science of OSMOSIS.
"Shut your mouth and eat your supper."
9. My mother taught me about CONTORTIONISM.
"Will you look at that dirt on the back of your neck!"
10. My mother taught me about STAMINA
"You'll sit there until all that spinach is gone."
11. My mother taught me about WEATHER.
"This room of yours looks as if a tornado went through it."
12. My mother taught me about HYPOCRISY.
"If I told you once, I've told you a million times. Don't exaggerate!"
13. My mother taught me the CIRCLE OF LIFE.
"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out."
14. My mother taught me about BEHAVIOR MODIFICATION.
"Stop acting like your father!"
15. My mother taught me about ENVY.
" There are millions of less fortunate children in this world who don't have wonderful parents like you do."
16 My mother taught me about ANTICIPATION.
"Just wait until we get home."
17. My mother taught me about RECEIVING.
"You are going to get it when you get home!"
18. My mother taught me MEDICAL SCIENCE.
"If you don't stop crossing your eyes, they are going to get stuck that way."
19. My mother taught me ESP.
"Put your sweater on; don't you think I know when you are cold?"
20. My mother taught me HUMOR.
"When that lawn mower cuts off your toes, don't come running to me. "
21. My mother taught me HOW TO BECOME AN ADULT.
"If you don't eat your vegetables, you'll never grow up."
22. My mother taught me GENETICS.
"You're just like your father."
23. My mother taught me about my ROOTS.
"Shut that door behind you. Do you think you were born in a barn?"
24. My mother taught me WISDOM.
"When you get to be my age, you'll understand."
Kids Are Quick
TEACHER: Maria, go to the map and find North America .
MARIA: Here it is.
TEACHER: Correct. Now class, who discovered America ?
TEACHER: John, why are you doing your math multiplication on the floor?
JOHN: You told me to do it without using tables.
TEACHER: Glenn, how do you spell 'crocodile?'
TEACHER: No, that's wrong
GLENN: Maybe it is wrong, but you asked me how I spell it.
(I Love this kid)
TEACHER: Donald, what is the chemical formula for water?
DONALD: H I J K L M N O.
TEACHER: What are you talking about?
DONALD: Yesterday you said it's H to O.
TEACHER: Winnie, name one important thing we have today that we didn't have ten years ago.
TEACHER: Glen, why do you always get so dirty?
GLEN: Well, I'm a lot closer to the ground than you are.
TEACHER: Millie, give me a sentence starting with ' I. '
MILLIE: I is..
TEACHER: No, Millie... Always say, 'I am.'
MILLIE: All right... 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet.'
TEACHER: George Washington not only chopped down his father's cherry tree, but also admitted it. Now, Louie, do you know why his father didn't punish him?
LOUIS: Because George still had the axe in his hand.
TEACHER: Now, Simon, tell me frankly, do you say prayers before eating?
SIMON: No sir, I don't have to, my Mom is a good cook.
TEACHER: Clyde , your composition on 'My Dog' is exactly the same as your brother's. Did you copy his?
CLYDE : No, sir. It's the same dog.
TEACHER: Harold, what do you call a person who keeps on talking when people are no longer interested?
HAROLD: A teacher
42 Things to do in an Elevator
1. CRACK open your briefcase or handbag, peer Inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. STAND silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. GREET everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. MEOW occasionally.
6. STARE At another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM" - and back away slowly
7. SAY -DING at each floor.
8. SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And push all the red buttons.
9.MAKE explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. STARE, gri nning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. WHEN the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. TRY to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. DRAW a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. WHEN there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. PUSH the buttons and pretend they give you a shock. Smile, and go back for more.
16. ASK if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. HOLD the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg, How's your day been?"
18. DROP a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. BRING a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. PRETEND you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the Passengers.
21. SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22. CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
23. MAKE car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. CONGRATULATE all for being in the same lift with you.
25. GRIMACE painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. WALK on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. WHILE the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it...quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. LET your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. WALK into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. TAKE shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. ASK people which floor they want, say in 'Who want to be a millionaire' style is that your final answer.
32. ALSO in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "you should be ashamed of yourself!", and leave the lift tutting.
33. ASK, "Did you feel that?"
34. TELL people that you can see their aura.
35. WHEN the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. ANNOUNCE in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. DRESS up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time...
38. START breathing heavily and grab your chest when someone walks in. Then stumble out gasping for air
39. WHEN someone comes in ask them to press 5 or 6 different floors
40. GET in and don't press any buttons. Wait for the elevator to be called somewhere and repeat 39.
41. IF you are the only one in the elevator, press all of the buttons and stand, staring at the door, waiting for someone to come.
42. LAUGH maniacally whenever anyone looks at you and say you're here for the mental health convention.
Friend: Will help me when I'm lost.
Best Friend: Will be the one messing with my compass,stealing my map and giving me bad directions.
Friend: Will help me learn to drive.
Best Friend: Will help me push the car into the lake so I can collect insurance.
Friend: Will watch my pets when I go away.
Best Friend: Won't let me go away.
Friend: Will help me up when I fall down.
Best Friend: Will point and laugh cause she tripped me.
Friend: Will bail me out of jail.
Best Friend: Will be sitting beside me saying ''Dang we screwed up!''
Friend: Will go to a concert with me.
Best Friend: Will help me kidnap the band.
Friend: Call my parents ''Mr'' or ''Mrs''
Best Friend:Call my parents ''Mom'' or ''Dad''
Friend: Ask me for my number.
Best Friend: Ask me for her number.
Friend: Hides me from the cops.
Best Friend: Is probably the reason they are after me in the first place.
Friend: Lets me make an idiot out of myself in public.
Best Friend: Is up there with me making an idiot out of herself too.
Best Friends: Are FOREVER.
FRIENDS Lend you their umbrella
BEST FRIENDS: Take yours and say 'RUN GIRL RUN!'
FRIENDS: Never ask for anything to eat or drink.
BEST FRIENDS: Helps themselves and are the reason why you have no food.
FRIENDS: Call your parents by Mr. and Mrs. and Grandpa, by Grandpa.
BEST FRIENDS:Call your parents DAD and MOM and Grandpa, GRAMPS!
FRIENDS: Would bail you out of jail.
BEST FRIENDS:Would be sitting next to you sayin "THAT WAS FRICKING AWESOME!"
FRIENDS: Have never seen you cry.
BEST FRIENDS: Won't tell everyone else you cried...just laugh about it with you in private when your not down anymore.
FRIENDS: Asks you to write down your number.
BEST FRIENDS: Has you on speed dial.
FRIENDS: Borrows your stuff for a few days then gives it back.
BEST FRIENDS: Loses your crap and tells you, "My bad...here's a tissue."
FRIENDS: Only know a few things about you.
BEST FRIENDS: Could write a very embarrassing biography on your life story...
FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
BEST FRIENDS: Will kick the whole crowds butt that left you
FRIENDS: Would knock on your front door.
BEST FRIENDS: Walk right in and say "I'M HOME."
FRIENDS: You have to tell them not to tell anyone.
BEST FRIENDS: Already know not to tell.
FRIENDS:Will confort you when the guy rejects you
BEST FRIENDS:Will go up to him and say 'its becuase your gay isn't it?'
FRIENDS: Would ignore this letter
BEST FRIENDS:Will repost this crappp!
FRIENDS: Will be there for you when he breaks up with you.
BEST FRIENDS: Will call him up and whisper, "Seven days..."
FRIENDS: Helps you up when you fall.
BEST FRIENDS: Keeps on walking saying, "Walk much, dumb ass?"
FRIENDS: Helps you find your prince.
BEST FRIENDS: Kidnaps him and brings him to you.
FRIENDS: Will ask you if you're okay when you're crying.
BEST FRIENDS: Already have the shovel to berry the body of the person that made you cry.
FRIENDS: Will pass you a soda.
BEST FRIENDS: Will dump theirs on you
I will update some of my stories on 10/30/2012-11/2/2012 as long as i'm inspired ...
THAT IS PRETTY MUCH ALL YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT ME :)