Author has written 8 stories for Merlin, Wolf's Rain, Harry Potter, Final Fantasy VII, and Hunger Games.
About Me: I Am From The Uk. I Love Animals, I Have Many Pets and the list grows everyday XD my elder sister runs a reptile rescue center called WildThings :) it's still in contruction but she's slowly getting there. :3 I Love Wolves And Llama's and I Love Yaoi :) My Fav Fanfiction Couple Would Have To Be Drarry (DracoXHarry For Those Who Don't Know) :P I Love Writing And Have Been For About 5 Years Now XD But I Only Started Writing Yaoi Recently.
Pairings I Support: Draco/Harry(HP)((my fav couple ATM)), Snape/Harry(HP), Snape/Lucious(HP), Lucius/Harry(HP), Sirius/Remus(HP), Aragorn/Legolas (LOTR), Jacob/Jasper (Twilight), Jareth/Toby (Labyrinth), Captain Jack/Will (POTC), BeVin(Ben T/Kevin L) And Many More (Until I Can Think Of More Obviously) ;)
In Remembrance to Fred Weasley,
In Remembrance to Dobby,
In Remembrance to Remus J. Lupin,
In Remembrance to Nymphadora Tonks,
In Remembrance to Alastair 'Mad Eye' Moody,
In Remembrance to Tom Marvolo Riddle, A.K.A Voldemort,
In Remembrance to Albus Dumbledore,
In Remembrance to Bellatrix Lestrange,
In Remembrance to Colin Creevey,
In Remembrance to Hedwig,
this is my Deviantart where I will post pictures from my stories XD (nothing on it yet though lolz)
If Life Gives You Lemons, Squirt Them In Your Enemies' Eyes
Hand Over The Chocolate, And Nobody Gets Hurt
if you ever want to see this handbag alive ever again, come with me! -burlesque.
annoying things to do on an elevator: read this!:) very funny!!
1) CRACK open your briefcase or handbag,
2) STAND silent and motionless in the
3) WHEN arriving at your floor, grunt
4) GREET everyone with a warm handshake
5) MEOW occasionally.
6) STARE At another passenger for a
7) SAY -DING at each floor.
8) SAY "I wonder what all these do?" And
9) MAKE explosion noises when anyone
10) STARE, grinning at another passenger
11) WHEN the elevator is silent, look
12) TRY to make personal calls on the
13) DRAW a little square on the floor
14) WHEN there's only one other person
15) PUSH the buttons and pretend they
16) ASK if you can push the button for
17) HOLD the doors open and say you're
18) DROP a pen and wail until someone
19) BRING a camera and take pictures of
20) PRETEND you're a flight attendant
21) SWAT at flies that don't exist.
22) CALL out "Group hug" then enforce it.
On a Myer hairdryer:
On a bag of
On a bar of Palmolive soap:
On some frozen dinners:
On Nanna's Tiramisu dessert (printed on bottom):
On Marks & Spencer Bread Pudding:
On packaging for a K-Mart iron:
On Boot's Children Cough Medicine:
On Nytol Sleep Aid:
On most brands of Christmas lights:
On a Japanese food processor:
On packet of Nobbys'
On an American Airlines packet of nuts:
I don't blame the company; I blame the parents for
On a Swedish chainsaw:
On a package of pasta after the cooking instructions:
19 Ways To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At lunch time, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars.
50 Things I must NOT do at Hogwarts …
(Please NOTE. NONE of these are mine. They're from someone else's profile, but I forgot to copy the pen-name (sorry))
1. I will NOT sing “We’re off to see The Wizard” when I am sent to the headmasters office.
2. I will NOT feed the first years to Fluffy.
3. The Giant Squid is NOT an appropriate date to The Yule Ball.
4. Dobby is NOT Yoda is disguise.
5. He is NOT Gollum either.
6. I will NOT bring a magic-8-ball to Divination Class.
7. Shaving Mrs. Norris is NOT a public service.
8. My homework was NOT eaten by a werewolf. Especially when my teacher is Professor Lupin.
9. I will NOT tell the first years to make a tree-house in the Whomping Willow.
10. House Elves are NOT suitable replacements for bludgers.
11. Growing marijuana and/or hallucinogenic mushrooms does NOT count as Herbology extra-credit.
12. I will NOT give Lupin a flea collar.
13. Nor will I leave dog-biscuits on his desk.
14. I will NOT shout “FIRE!!” when I am near the Bowtruckles.
15. If a classmate falls asleep I will NOT take advantage of this and draw a Dark Mark on their arm.
16. Starting a betting-pool on the fate of this year’s Defense against the Dark Arts teacher is tasteless and tacky. It is NOT a clever money-making concept.
17. I will NOT lick Trevor.
18. I do NOT have a Dalek Patronus.
19. There is no such thing as an Invisibility Thong.
20. I will NOT offer to prepare ‘Tandoori Owl’.
21. I will NOT teach House-Elves to impersonate Jar-Jar Binks.
22. Shouting “To Infinity and Beyond!” was only funny the first time I took off on a broom.
23. Saying “Remember - Save a Broom, Ride a Quidditch Player” is NOT an appropriate way to end a Quidditch practice.
24. When being interrogated by a member of staff I am NOT allowed to wave my hand in a casual manner and say “These are not the Droids you’re looking for”.
25. I will NOT refer to the summoning charm (Accio) as “The Force”.
26. First years are NOT toys; therefore I must NOT teach the Giant Squid to fetch them.
27. Spiking the school’s supply of pumpkin juice is NOT allowed, no matter how much we enjoyed ourselves that night.
28. “Springtime for Voldemort” is NOT an appropriate title for the school production.
29. I am NOT allowed to attempt to breed a ‘liger’.
30. I will NOT use Umbridge’s quill to write “Told you I was Hardcore”.
31. I will NOT greet Prof. McGonogal with “What’s new Pussy-cat?”.
32. There is NOT, nor will there ever be a fifth house at Hogwarts. I am not a member of aforementioned house, nor am I its founder.
33. I will NOT send shampoo to Snape’s office, no matter how badly he needs it.
34. "Potter 6, Voldemort 0", is not a valid T-shirt slogan.
35. Even though they are easier to use and probably more effective, I will not use guns against the Death Eaters.
36. I will not charm Firenze pink and call him "My Little Pony."
37. No matter how funny it is I will NOT leave kitty litter in Prof. McGonogal’s office.
38. I will NOT attempt to recreate “The Cornish Pixie” incident.
39. I will NOT attempt to convince Snape the color pink would “suit his complexion more.”
40. I will NOT dress up as Lord Voldemort for Halloween.
41. I will NOT ask Harry Potter if his “Scar-Senses” are tingling.
42. I will NOT call Dumbledore Santa Claus. Even if it is Christmas.
43. I will NOT tell Voldemort to “Get a life”.
44. Charming the Brooms to hum “Disney’s: The Sorcerer’s Apprentice” is annoying and NOT even remotely amusing.
45. I will NOT ask Pure-Blood students – “If your Mum & Dad got divorced, would they still be brother & sister?”
46. I must NOT mock Lupin about his "Time of The Month".
47. My Headmaster's name is Albus Dumbledore, NOT Gandalf.
48. I will NOT refer to new Defense against The Dark Arts teachers as "Lambs for the Slaughter".
49. Whenever I see a dementor I must NOT hiss "Sssssssshire, Bagginsssssss".
50. I must NOT sell Horcruxes on eBay.
If you cried when Fred Weasley died (in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows), and not afraid to admit it, copy, paste this on your profile.
If you love Harry Potter, copy this into your profile.
If you always mentally make the Sirius "serious" pun whenever somebody says, "I'm serious!" copy and paste this into your profile.
If you wanted to punch Remus Lupin in the gut for thinking that he was "too old" for Tonks, copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree that Tonks is a way better nickname than Dora (as in Nymphadora), copy and paste this onto your profile.
If you agree Pansy Parkinson should be sent to a Dog Kennel, copy and paste this to your profile.
Love You All My Truffle Muffins xx :3