Author has written 3 stories for ElfQuest, and Harry Potter.
I think you might be wondering why I'm the FAR EAST half blood,so I'll just put it simple.
I live in Japan (No Joke), and am half Japanese!!I LOOOOOOVE READING, and I obviously like writing too.
I Can't list every thing, but some of my favorite authers are...
J.K.Rowling (DUH), Anthony Horowitz, Nancy Farmer, Shannon Hale, Brian Jaques, Frances Hodgson Burnett...and many others!!
For Manga, I read...REBORN!, Inuyasha(犬夜叉), Kekkaishi(結界師), D.Gray-man, Conan
...and so on! (ask me about others, i might know them too)
anyway, that's pretty much it, I guess!
I'll try to update regularly, but who knows...?
Uhm, I have read all the Laura Ingalls Wilder books, and am very interested in late 19century to early 20th century children't literature, mainly in Frances Hudgson Burnett's books (such as 'the Little Princess', 'the Secret Garden', 'Little Lord Fauntleroy'). I'm even planning to write my graduation essay about the three 'little princess's. The Shirley Temple movie, The 1995 movie with Liesel Matthews, and the original novel. I am also considering watching the Anime version from 1985, but it's not final yet. Yeah, I'm obsessed.
Anyway, thanks to my dad who is an English teacher at a University, who just hapens to LOVE books, comics, and music, I do know about quite, eh, unpopular-in-recent-years comics and such. I love them...
Things like Avatar:the last air bender has a nice oriental atmosphere, although I know there isn't anything that it relates to; atleast in Japanese culture. I think it's more like a mix of Korea, China, and very few parts of possibly Japanese culture. Though I'm not sure. So, even if my siblings think I'm weird for liking something so...unrealistic, I don't care! Although, if it wasn't for the wonderful internet, I wouldn't have even been able to see the whole series...Nickolodeon Japan went out of business about 3 years ago...sigh.
I haerd taht you dno't hvae to slepl tignhs cretcolry to raed tignhs...yay if you cluod raed tshi!!Who needs spelling if you know what letters are in the word!
In the process of juggling several novels (well, FanFics) at once, so I'm sorry if you have to wait...if you review, or favorite me, I will try to update the one with the most...response, so everyone, please, click, click, click!!
Thats it for now! Au revoir! Sayonara!
MURPHY'S LESSER-KNOWN LAWS:
1. Light travels faster than sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.
2. He who laughs last, thinks slowest.
3. Change is inevitable, except from a vending machine.
4. Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
5. Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool.
6. The 50-50-90 rule: Anytime you have a 50-50 chance of getting something right, there's a 90 probability you'll get it wrong.
7. If you lined up all the cars in the world end to end, someone would be stupid enough to try to pass them, five or six at a time, on a hill, in the fog.
8. If the shoe fits, get another one just like it.
9. The things that come to those who wait, will be the things left by those who got there first.
10. Give a man a fish and he will eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he will sit in a boat all day drinking beer.
11. A flashlight is a case for holding dead batteries.
12. The shinbone is a device for finding furniture in a dark room.
13. A fine is a tax for doing wrong. A tax is a fine for doing well.
14. When you go into court, you are putting yourself in the hands of 12 people who weren't smart enough to get out of jury duty.