Author has written 23 stories for Sailor Moon, Law and Order: SVU, Silence of the Lambs/Hannibal, Pride and Prejudice, Hardy Boys/Nancy Drew, Power Rangers, Chronicles of Narnia, Once Upon a Time, and Justice League.
List of Projects and Status
I'm a thirty-year old hospital chaplain, and I write fanfiction because it's cheaper than booze and therapy, both of which I also enjoy. If you do some math and you will see how very young I was when I wrote and published my first stories on this site. I am ever grateful for fanfiction, for providing a fun and empowering way to practice writing, which is free, like prayer and laughter.
My new OTP is Wonder Woman and Batman, and it has basically taken over my life for the past years. I finished Coming Home, and it was the first major fanfictin project I've finished in a LONG time. (Sorry to my Narnia and Sailor Moon friends for the long breaks in those projects, but you know how it goes.)
1. I've thought about starting a drabble/one-shot collection featuring Diana and Bruce, but so far, I haven't made much movement there. I really want another long project.
2. Okay, this is a random one, but I'm definitely writing a one-shot where Olivia Benson from SVU meets Diana of Themyiscira. I'm not usually one for crossovers, but this one fascinates me. They are my two favorite female characters ever. Also... I'm not entirely sure yet, but there could be some sexual tension. Diana is canonically bisexual, but Liv, other than with Alex Cabot, has generally only had chemistry with guys. But mainly, I want them to take down a baddie together; we'll see if they have anything else in mind. It's so random, I know.
1. Luminescence: Working title for my newest Sailor Moon story. It's been TEN YEARS since I wrote for Sailor Moon, but I love the anime reboot, and so, got inspired. This story will follow adult Sailor Scouts (Inners, 21, Mamoru 24, Haruka and Michiru 23, Setsuna 25ish, Hotaru 17) in the last years on earth before the Crystal Millenium. A new enemy, deeply connected to Usagi's past life appears to offer Sailor Moon's final challenge before ascending the throne.) This story picks up where the Manga left off after a few years pass. I've begun the next chapter, but kind of lost my Sailor Moon energy when I got swept up into DC Comics. Temporary Hiatus
2. Till They're Before Your Eyes: Narnia has been dear to me since childhood, yet even I, a devout Narnia fundamentalist, found the unexpected Susan/Caspian pairing had snuck into my heart. So in this story, I will attempt to continue from the end of The Last Battle, following Susan's story and reconciling the movies with the books while changing as little cannon as possible. I did start the next chapter a couple years ago, and I mapped the wholes story out to the end, but I am unsure if I will pick it back up again. Temporary (and long) Hiatus
3. To Nearly Forget: I was calling this a one-shot, but reviewers might tempt me to continue it a little further. To be determined.
Thank you so much for visiting my profile. I hope you'll go on to read my work, hopefully enjoy it, and then tell me what you thought. Nothing is more valuable to me than your reviews! Again, thanks and happy reading!
-rosa lunae (Hillary)
Disclaimer: I write in many different genres on this site, but I do not own these genres or their original characters or situations. I make no profit from writing my stories save fun. I own original characters and original plotlines, but that is all. No copyright infringement is intended.