Author has written 5 stories for Kickin' It, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
(.• (.• (.• (.•(.• (.• pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, DIED, or is living with cancer
I am a proud Percy/Annabeth, Nico/Thalia, Harry/Hermione, Sadie/Anubis, Carter/Zia, Katniss/Gale, Jace/Clary, Simon/Isabelle, Mia/Michael, Danny/Riley, The Doctor/Clara, Oliver/Felicity, Barry/Caitlyn, and SkyeDaisy/Lincoln shipper. I don't care what any of you people think, I will like them no matter what...
"With great power comes a great need, to take a nap" Nico Di Angelo, Percy Jackson and the Olympians
"Flying is easy. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Unknown
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
"A person's a person no matter how small." -Horton, Horton Hears A Who
"Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life." -Unknown
"Lost time is never found again." -Unknown
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm but it's about how to dance in the rain" -Unknown
"A smile is in all languages." -Unknown
When you carry a Bible, the devil gets a headache. When you open it, he collapses. When he see's you reading it, he faints. When he see's yu living it, he flees. And just when your about to re-post this, he will try to discourage you. I just defeated him. Like, Copy, & Paste this if you're in God's Army :)
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.
If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says "if you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven."
And now it's time for some quizzes cause their fun!
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4
He circled the group, snapping pictures. He got plenty of the boys, some of the fountain, and a couple of me. (The One - Kiera Cass
2. Stretch out your left hand as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
4. Without looking, guess the time.
5. Now look at the clock. What’s the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV downstairs...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Like 6:45 PM. I was walking home from my grandpa's.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Probably, I just don't remember.
11. When did you last laugh?
like a half an hour ago.
12. What’s on the walls of the room you’re in?
Actually, just my mirror...
13. See anything weird lately?
My boyfriend's face. Love you Bailey ;)
14. What do you think of this quiz?
15. What’s the last movie you saw?
The Maze Runner: Scorch Trials. It was very good. I highly recommend it.
16. If you could become a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
Nothing, I'd pay my mom back for my Europe trip... I owe her like $4000...
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I live in Saskatchewan.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or policies, what would you do?
I'd change the fact that people are so judgmental and negative about everything. Like you try and do something fun and they don't participate or they make fun of it or they think it's stupid. It's emotionally exhausting and I hate it...
19. Do you like to dance?
No, you don't want to see me dance...
20. George Bush:
I have no opinion really...
21. Your first child’s a girl—her name?
22. Your first child’s a boy—his name?
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? I cut myself with an exacto knife.
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A mirror.
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? No
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? A little bit of everything.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? The Dean Brody concert I'm going to tomorrow.
5. Did you notice 5 and 6 are swapped around? No.
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? My boyfriend... I miss my teddy bear :'(
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? I don't know, I appreciate a lot of things but they're all replaceable...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'3..
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Yes.
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? Is it sad that the answer is yes?
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My Dad... I'd rather not elaborate.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Japanese Cherry Blossom
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I like blondes! I also like blue eyes!
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Umm, I don't know... Maybe at a restraunt...?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither.
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Salami and Mushroom.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? ... Pizza.
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH? no...
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED? I don't know, all the gifts I receive mean something to me...
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Yes
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? No
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? American Eagle and Lululemon.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, a dog named Jessie
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A BOrder Collie
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Oh probably...
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO You? I don't know...
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 48
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES? Blondes
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? My mom or my dad... I call my parents often...
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? When people use the abreviation 'till like it's an actual word.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UK? I've never been to the UK... I'm Canadian...
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Everything... Haha no... It's probably anything that has to do with running very fast.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Um no but I've been to a Marianas Trench concert... Also a Hedley concert... Does that count?
37. FIRST JOB? Subway
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Yes.
39. DO YOU SWEAR? Really?
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Not really no... Although I did have to go to the hospital to get a rotten tooth pulled out when I was 4... I was too young to get it pulled out like anormal person...
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My hair or my naturally tanned skin tone.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? a new car would be nice...
45. How are you? Alright I guess...
6. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? My middle name is half of my Grandma's name.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? No.
O49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? Aveeno Colour Preserving
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I guess...
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT? Chicken
52. ANY BAD HABITS? I overreact a lot
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? A Justin Beiber CD...
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Probably not...
56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Not really, no...
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Well when the person I'm not mad at isn't one of my family members I usually tell/yell it to my mom when we're driving into the city for singing lessons... They don't usually respond to it, which I prefer... I just need to yell... Hehe :) If it is one of my family members I usually go and lock myself in my room and blast my music.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? My Grandma's house!
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Oh God... There were so many... It was probably this stuffed bear named Angel.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 6... 11 for long distance... O.o
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Actually, no... I friggin hated that dinosaur...
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Pretty much everyday...
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? KRAFT DINNER!!!!!! BAM!! Half of you probably don't even know what that is...
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Humor, nice personality, and a little intelligence.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Jeanie...
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? MARIANAS TRENCH!!!!!!!!!!!!
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS? Kickin' It and Baby Daddy.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE? I DON'T HAVE ONE AND NEVER WILL BECAUSE I'M CANADIAN AND WE DON'T DO THEM!!!!
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR? Cookies and Cream or Chocolate! ;)
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes...?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? The second last day of school... It's been about a month... Haha :)
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? What are you talking about... There is clearly a #64... It's the Mashed potatoes question...
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? Ummm probably 150 KM/Hour...
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Sure!
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? The faint sound of my Dad using our lawn mower...
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Grandma.
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX? Hair colour probably.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? I don't know... Maybe Skin & Bones by Marianas Trench...
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Ignorance and Grammar Mistakes.
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? August!
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? I don't know... Leo...?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR? Blonde.
86. EYE COLOR? Brown.
89. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Dairy Queen! :D
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? BLAHHHHH!!!!!
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? The Amazing Race Canada... Didn't you already ask that...?
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday!!!
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Yup! Piano, Flute, and I sing! :D
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? Democrat.
95. KISSES OR HUG? BOTH!
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships.
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A shirt!
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? I will have a truck when my dad fixes it...
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare!
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Boring... I'm pretty sure the guy I like just thinks of us as friends...
YOUR REAL NAME: Lora
2. YOUR GANGSTA NAME:(first 3 letters of real name plus izzle): Lorizzle
3. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (fav color and fav animal): Purple Puppy
4. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, and current street name): Jean Farm
5. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first name, last 3 letters of mom's maiden name): Fueloxon
6. YOUR SUPERHERO NAME: (2nd favorite color, favorite drink): Blue Tea
7. YOUR WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mothers middle name): Marie
8. YOUR GOTH NAME: (black, and the name of one your pets): Black Jessie
Percy Jackson and the Olympians Survey
1. Which book from the series was your favorite? Why?
2. Which Olympian god/goddess is your favorite? Least favorite?
3. Which half-blood/mortal in the series is your favorite? Least favorite?
This or That Percabeth (Percy and Annabeth) or Lukabeth (Luke and Annabeth)?
Annabeth or Rachel?
Thalia or Luke?
Thalia FO SURE!!
Riptide or Backbiter?
Wisdom or the Sea?
True or False (opinion based)
I have read one of the books in less than 4 hours.
False, I'm ashamed but I'm not a very fast reader and I get distracted EASILY!
I wish that when Annabeth kissed Percy that they weren't about to die and he would've kissed her back.
I have written fanfiction for this series.
0. Your fanfiction pen name? LeoLuver
1. Do you read or write fanfiction? Umm not so much write, I haven't done much of that lately... I beta if that counts... I do read a lot though, like almost every night haha :)
2. When did you first start reading/writing fanfiction? 2011 I believe.
3. What was your first fandom? I dare say it was Harry Potter.
4. First ship? Harry/Hermione
5. What website do you use most? Probably this one and Facebook.
6. What do you think of Fanfiction.net? It is an all around great site.
7. What fandoms have you written in? Kickin' It and Percy Jackson.
8. Pairings? Percy/Annabeth, Nico/Thalia (Even though Rick kind of destroyed that one...), Leo/Calypso, Gale/Katniss, Max/Fang, Harry/Hermione, Jace/Clary, Simon/Isabelle, Maia/Jordan, Maxon/America, Fitz/Simmons, Ward/Skye, Oliver/Felicity, Stephen/Astrid, Cara/John, Thea/Roy.
9. Any fandoms you would like to write in? Percy Jackson.
10. Do reviews affect how you write in any way? Not really, no.
12. What ratings do you read/write? A variety but mostly T.
13. What warnings have you used on your fiction/read? Umm K and T I think.
14. Do you have any squicks? Definitely.
15. Do you Role-play online? Nope.
16. Have you ever stolen something from another person's work? Oh probably...
17. Favorite fandom to write/read? Percy Jackson.
18. Favorite pairing? Percy/Annabeth
19. Favorite writer/writers:
I don't really have any at the moment.
20.How long should a chapter be? Anywhere between 2000-3000 words.
21. Do you write/read drabbles? Not really, no.
22. Any fandoms you avoid? Anything Anime, I'm sorry but I just don't like it...
23-Pairings you avoid? PERCY/NICO!!! Percy/Artemis, Percy/Zoe, Percy/Clarisse, Percy/Athena, Percy/Rachel, anything that is slash, Annabeth/Nico, Thalia/Apollo, Rachel/Apollo, Nico/Rachel, Leo/Piper... The list goes on... And on... and on...
24. Warnings you avoid? It all depends on how mature you are.
25. Do the number of reviews tell how good a story is? Not necessarily.
26. What do you think of Mary Sues? I typically don't like them...
27. Have you ever flamed someone? Once.
28. Have you ever been flamed? No.
29. How many fanfictions have you written? On 5 but I've definitely wrote more.
30. What genres do you write? Romance/Drama/Action/Hurt/Comfort.
31. What story of yours has the most comments, and how many? Shut Out.
32. Most words? Haha 3000, I know, I'm terrible...
33. Which one do you like the best? Ugh... Like none of them... Maybe 'When the World Ends' and then 'Shut Out' but only certain chapters.
34. Which one do you like the least? Ugh... All of them...
35. What do you think of het stories? BLAH!
36. Slash/yaoi? NOOOOOOOO!!!! Definitely not!
37. Favourite het pairing? NONE!!!
38. Favourite slash pairing? NOT A SINGLE ONE!!!!
39. Do you write about your original characters or canon characters for fandoms? Canon mostly.