Author has written 5 stories for Kickin' It, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
I am a proud Percy/Annabeth, Nico/Thalia, Harry/Hermione, Sadie/Anubis, Carter/Zia, Katniss/Gale, Jace/Clary, Simon/Isabelle, Mia/Michael, Danny/Riley, The Doctor/Clara, Oliver/Felicity, Barry/Caitlyn, SkyeDaisy/Lincoln, Mulder/Scully, and Doggett/Reyes shipper and I will like them no matter what!
"With great power comes a great need, to take a nap" Nico Di Angelo, Percy Jackson and the Olympians
"Flying is easy. You just throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Unknown
"Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Gandhi
"A person's a person no matter how small." -Horton, Horton Hears A Who
"Imagination and fiction make up more than three quarters of our real life." -Unknown
"Lost time is never found again." -Unknown
"Life isn't about how to survive the storm but it's oabout how to dance in the rain" -Unknown
"A smile is in all languages." -Unknown
And now it's time for some quizzes cause their fun!
Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 81, and find line 4
He circled the group, snapping pictures. He got plenty of the boys, some of the fountain, and a couple of me. (The One - Kiera Cass
2. Stretch out your left hand as far as you can. What can you touch?
3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D
4. Without looking, guess the time.
5. Now look at the clock. What’s the actual time?
6. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The TV downstairs...
7. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
Like 6:45 PM. I was walking home from my grandpa's.
8. Before you started this survey, what did you look at?
9. What are you wearing?
10. Did you dream last night?
Probably, I just don't remember.
11. When did you last laugh?
About a half an hour ago.
12. What’s on the walls of the room you’re in?
Actually, just my mirror...
13. See anything weird lately?
My boyfriend's face. Love you Bailey ;)
14. What do you think of this quiz?
I don't know, what am I supposed to think? Haha
15. What’s the last movie you saw?
16. If you could become a multi-millionaire, what would you buy?
I'd pay my mom back for my Europe trip... I owe her like $4000... I'd also quite my job and just enjoy life! :)
17. Tell me something about you that I don’t know.
I live in Saskatchewan.
18. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or policies, what would you do?
I'd change the fact that people are so judgmental and negative about everything. Like you try and do something fun and they don't participate or they make fun of it or they think it's stupid. It's emotionally exhausting and I hate it...
19. Do you like to dance?
No, you don't want to see me dance...
20. George Bush:
I have no opinion really...
21. Your first child’s a girl—her name?
22. Your first child’s a boy—his name?
1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT?
I cut myself with an exacto knife. By accident of course!
2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM?
3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP?
4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO?
A little bit of everything.
6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW?
For summer to never end, so I don't have to go back to school...
5. Did you notice 5 and 6 are swapped around?
7. WHAT DO YOU MISS?
My boyfriend... I miss my teddy bear :'(
8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)?
I don't know, I appreciate a lot of things but they're all replaceable...
9. HOW TALL ARE YOU?
10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC?
11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK?
Is it sad that the answer is yes? I mean, not all the time, but sometimes I just freak myself out.
12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY?
Onions! Lol. But actually my Dad.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL?
Japanese Cherry Blossom
14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE
I like blondes! I also like blue eyes!
15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO?
Umm, I don't know... Maybe at a restraunt...?
16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK?
17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING?
Salami and Mushroom.
18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
20. HAVE YOU EVER EATEN A GOLDFISH?
21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECIEVED?
I don't know, all the gifts I receive mean something to me...
22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY?
23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOB INTED?
24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND?
American Eagle and Lululemon.
26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW?
Yes, a dog named Jessie
27. WHAT KIND IS IT? A BOrder Collie
28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING?
Well, I have actually. They came back of course, but it still sucked.
29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO You?
Sit down with them and tell them how everything about your life would be different without them, and it wouldn't be for the better. Tell them how much spending time with them made you into a better person. Tell them that you don't know what you'd do if you lost them. Tell them that they mean the world to you. At least, that's what I would do.
30. TYPE A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED:
31. BLONDES OR BRUNETTES?
32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN?
My mom or my dad... I call my parents often...
33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST?
When people use the abreviation 'till like it's an actual word.
34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE UK?
I live in Canda, sooo... I have been to the UK though! It was amazing!
35. YOUR WEAKNESSES?
Everything... Haha no... It's probably anything that has to do with running very fast.
36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS?
Um no but I've been to a Marianas Trench concert... Also a Hedley and Dean Brody concert... Does that count?
37. FIRST JOB?
38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL?
39. DO YOU SWEAR?
40.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT?
41. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY?
Not really no... Although I did have to go to the hospital to get a rotten tooth pulled out when I was 4... I was too young to get it pulled out like a normal person...
42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST?
My hair or my naturally tanned skin tone.
43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES?
44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY?
a new car would be nice... Or just new tires. That'd be great.
45. How are you?
Alright I guess...
6. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My middle name is half of my Grandma's name.
47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS?
O49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE?
Aveeno Colour Preserving
50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I don't hate it ;)
51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE MEAT?
52. ANY BAD HABITS?
I overreact a lot
53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF?
A Justin Beiber CD...
54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
56. DO LOOKS MATTER?
Not to me, at least
57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER?
Well when the person I'm not mad at isn't one of my family members I usually tell/yell it to my mom when we're driving into the city for singing lessons... They don't usually respond to it, which I prefer... I just need to yell... Hehe :) If it is one of my family members I usually go and lock myself in my room, right before I scream at them.
58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME?
My Grandma's house, before she passed away. Now it's probably my Boyfriend's.
60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD?
Oh God... There were so many... It was probably this stuffed bear named Angel.
61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE?
6... 11 for long distance...
62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID?
Actually, no... I hated that dinosaur...
63. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Pretty much everyday...
64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE?
Definitely mashed potatoes
65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL?
Humor, nice personality, and a little intelligence.
66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES?
67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER?
I'be been really into Twenty One Pilots lately, and I've always liked Coldplay
68. WHAT ARE YOUR FAVOURITE TV SHOWS?
Right now I am in love with the X Files. I recently just finished watching all of the episodes and now I'm depressed.
69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT SAT SCORE?
I DON'T HAVE ONE AND NEVER WILL BECAUSE I'M CANADIAN AND WE DON'T DO THEM!!!!
70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOUR?
Cookies and Cream or Chocolate! ;)
71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES?
72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT?
Actually, this morning, which is super unlike me! Haha
73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64?
What are you talking about... There is clearly a #64... It's the Mashed potatoes question...
74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR?
Ummm probably 150 KM/Hour...
75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS?
76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO?
The faint sound of my Dad using our lawn mower...
78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE SEX?
Hair colour probably.
80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG?
Probably "Holding onto You" by Twenty One Pilots
81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE?
Ignorance and Grammar Mistakes
82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR?
83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN?
I don't know... Leo...?
85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOUR?
86. EYE COLOR?
89. FAVOURITE FAST FOOD PLACE?
Dairy Queen! :D
90. YOU LIKE SUSHI?
I really want to, believe me, but I hate it...
91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED?
Aquarius. I'm trying to get into it...
92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR?
Christmas Day :)
93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS?
Yup! Piano, Flute, and I sing! :D
94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT?
Democrat, I guess
95. KISSES OR HUG?
Why can't I have both? ;)
96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS?
97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE?
A Red Chevy Monte Carlo
99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? Winter by Marissa Meyer
100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: I'm in a committed relationship that's lasted about 1 year and a month (so far)