Author has written 2 stories for Shake It Up!, and Sonic the Hedgehog.
Or if you want my real name it's Bree-Anna, or Bree!
In my spare time I love reading fiction (vampires and supernaturals) and fanfiction :), writing stories/poems (especially fanfic!) playing video games, listening to music and many others. To be quite honest with you, I found this site by typing in are they going to make another Mew Mew Power series? It was quite interesting and now I LOVE this site!
Recently I watched Lemonade Mouth for the first time AND I LOVED IT! I am obsessed! I love the couple Wenlivia because Wen is SO HOT! XD and Olivia (Bridget Mendler) is so pretty! They make an amazing couple! I cannot wait until they make Lemonade Mouth 2 and I hope Wen and Olivia at least kiss! That would be the BEST! anyways, enough of the fangirl moments!
I also LOVE Shake it Up! And I also can't wait for season 2 of that too! I've watched a never before seen (yet!) episode of the Halloween episode from season 2! It was pretty funny!
Where I live: Canada
GET TO KNOW ME BETTER! I copied this from Lemonade Mouth (the author). Hope you don't mind but I liked it!
1.You have 10 dollars and need to buy snacks at a gas station. What do you buy?
Umm, a bottle of Cream soda, or a can whatever, chips (preferably regular I think..) and two chocolate bars! Any kind! Do we have to spend it all? Cuz I would if I could ;)
2. If you were reincarnated as a sea creature, what would you want to be?
Dolphin! But when I was a kid I wanted to be a mermaid.
3. Who's your favorite redhead?
Ummm, Adam Hicks (for male) and probably Bella Thorne (for female) although I don't think she's a natural redhead... Oh well, both real life people.
4. What do you order when you're at IHOP?
Never been there...
5. Last book you read?
I'm in the middle of reading a book called Night World 3 by L.J. Smith but I just finished number 2, two to three days ago.
6. Describe your mood.
Calm and relaxed with a hint of excitement for school haha!
7. Describe the last time you were injured?
Last time I was injured was when we were playing a game at the park with my cousins and I was running to claim my spot and my foot had turned sideways and I put all my weight on it trying to take another step and I buckled. It hurt to walk after a while..
8. Of all your friends, who would you want to be stuck in a well with?
I honestly have no idea! I don't have many friends... Do cousin friends count! Cuz then I'd probably either have AJ or... Maybe Luke haha. AJ and I would have some fun times down there! I guess Kelly cuz she's one of my best friends although we don't hang much...
9. Rock concert or symphony?
Rock concert because they're fun and because Symphony's are boring (no offense Bach)
10. What is the wallpaper of your cell phone?
The Niagra Falls, both of em from my hotel room
11. Favorite Soda?
12. What type of shirt are you wearing?
Umm, a white long sleeved with a green vest thing attached with gold sparkle swirls and a pink thing with sequins on it that goes around my neck and through holes on the vest... Very detailed I know haha.
13. If you could only use one form of transportation, what would it be?
Flying would actually be fun! With wings! :)
14. Most recent movie you have watched in theatres?
I actually haven't been to the theaters in a while... I will go to see Breaking Dawn part 1! But I think it was... Ugh I can't remember! I'll tell you if I do.
15. Name an actor/actress/singer you have had the hots for:
I used to LOVE Taylor Lautner and Freddie Highmore but not no more. I have a few, I think... ;) There's Kenton Duty, Adam Hicks (kinda) :) and, hmm maybe that's it...
16. Whats your favorite kind of cake?
Anything chocolate! Or with chocolate in it!
17. What did you have for dinner last night?
Scrambled eggs, pancakes and bacon!18. Look to your left, what do you see?
My ipod charging, a phone, a credit card and my kitchen.
19. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off?
Nope. Always have 'em tied
20. Favorite toy as a child?
Ummm, lemme think... I had quite a few but I remember having a Hello Kitty stuffy! It was my world and then I lost it :( haha
21. Do you buy your own groceries?
Not yet! But I had an experience of buying my own clothes and it was CRAZY! It's so expensive! I'll know better for next time before I ask for something!
22. Do you think people talk about you behind your back?
I don't know. I want to think they don't but they might.
23. Whens the last time you had gummy worms?
ugh, it's been a long time.. I'd say a few months maybe. I'm actually not to fond of gummy worms.
24. Whats your favorite fruit?
STRAWBERRIES and watermelon.
25. Do you have a picture of yourself doing a cartwheel?
Maybe I might have once but I'm not so sure.
26. Do you like running long distances?
No, I get SO tired right away and start breathing heavily! Love short fast distances though
27. Have you ever eaten snow?
Who hasn't?! XD
28. What color are your bedsheets?
Blue and brown stripes
29. Whats your favorite flower?
LILIES! especially pink and green, orange (tiger lilies) and yellow!
30. Do you do ballet?
Used to want to but never have.
31. Do you listen to classical music?
32. What is the 1st TV Theme song that pops in your head?
Shake it Up's theme song! :)
33. Do you watch Spongebob?
I still watch Spongebob sometimes cuz I have a five year old brother and because I still like it, but I don't watch as much TV as I used to.
34. What temperature is it outside right now?
24 degrees celsius honestly don't know what that is in farenheit. Hehe
35. Do people consider you smart?
If you consider having all over 80's on a report card then yes. I actually have been called smart by people
36. How many piercings do you have?
One hole on each ear, I don't like major piercings.
37. Are you signed on AIM?
To tell you the truth I have no idea what that is...
38. Have you ever tried gluing your fingers together?
Yes! I used to ALL the time in grade school, when we did crafts and stuff and I would love peeling it off when it dried and saying "It's dead skin!"
39. How do you feel about your family?
Couldn't live without them! THey are the best I could ever ask for other than when my sibs get on my nerves.
40. Do you have an iPod?
OF COURSE! I do almost everything on my ipod! Facebook, Twitter, read fanfics!
41. What time do you go to bed?
My parents can be strict :) in the summer so I can never stay up till past midnight but I would probably if I could. On school nights, I usually go to sleep at about 9-10 because I gotta get up early in the morning.
42. What CD is currently in your CD player?
Don't own, well that's not true I own a CD player but I only use my ipod these days. The CD player in my car has a YTV kids CD in it though (don't ask about that either, it's old)
43. What movie do you know every line to?
I know a few movies almost off by heart. Lion King 2, Astro Boy (don't ask) and a few others I cannot think of at this moment in time.
44. What is your favorite salad dressing?
Um I don't like much other than ranch actually
45. What do you want for Christmas this year?
Nothing much really, maybe some more books or perfume but I really don't want anything. It would be awesome to become a celebrity though!
46. What family member/friend lives the farthest from you? Where?
I actually have no idea... I have family in Mexico, B.C. but most of them have moved out here so they're not that far.
47. Do you like hugs?
Depends who they're from haha! Jk yes I love hugs!
48. Last time you had butterflies in your stomach?
When Kenton Duty tweeted me actually. I had said to Bop and Tiger Beat that my fav opposite gender celebrity was Kenton Duty because he was so kind and he had blue eyes that you could melt and get lost in (WHICH IS SO TRUE I LOVE HIS EYES!). He only said thanks but It made me go crazy!
49. What's the way people most often mispronounce any part of your name?
My name is kind of different. People call me Brianna (Bree-ah-na) but it'S Bree-Ann-a
50. Last person you hugged?
That would have to be my sister cuz she was trying to hug me!